• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Did I say Tery was my biggest scum-pick? Interesting, I thought the impression I gave was Asdioh/DH and who I wanted to pressure was Tery.

I am an active player than since you are picking out who is most scummy from them?

I shouldn't be lynched, yes =o but I should be NK'd or something to kill me cuz I'm gonna be complicated this game.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Shoulda been more specific when you said you were trying to apply pressure.

You've posted enough content to consider yourself more active than UTD/Tery/Kuz.

Why NK'd over lynched? Complicated? Explain.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Anyone who knows the flavour: Would it make sense flavour-wise for there to be a closed (non-recruiting) mason pair in this game?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
J liking my slot? Absolutely unconscionable.
Have you read my slot post-Ran? The short blurb in your 596 says no.

Joey, this is something we talked about in AIM recently -- pointless questions. If questions seemingly have no point, and their answers can do no harm, then there's no harm in answering them, yeah? And you should do so, imo. If you question the point of the question at the same time you answer it, that's cool.

I wouldn't be pursuing you about the name claim if you weren't making it a bigger thing than it is. This was originally a feeler question; since then, your flat refusal to entertain my reasoning, along with isolated points against you, has made this an issue.

Is it a monkey see, monkey do issue? I'm Pipsy. Can I have your name? Thanks.

X1, I don't think names have anything to add to roles. Your claim, for example, of Dixie Kong the day cop -- no flavour reason for Dixie Kong to be a day cop. Maybe you have something in your PM regarding the flavour, but I'd imagine it's a blurb that the mod could've created for any character that thinly justifies Dixie as a cop. On the other hand, a nameclaim means that scum has to put their cards down on the table.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shoulda been more specific when you said you were trying to apply pressure.

You've posted enough content to consider yourself more active than UTD/Tery/Kuz.

Why NK'd over lynched? Complicated? Explain.
I still shouldn't be considered active just because I started posting now. And I was pretty specific with what I wanted with that vote. Go and read sir skimmy.

I'm not answering the last line, but I acknowledge it.

@Anyone who knows the flavour: Would it make sense flavour-wise for there to be a closed (non-recruiting) mason pair in this game?
Absolutely not, no. It doesn't make sense.......wait a sec.

I take that back, yes there could be.

Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Tiny Kong

Those three could have something to do with a mason pair. Possibly.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
The only mason pair I can think of would be Diddy and Dixie, which you've already claimed half of. Flavour doesn't imply any other pair. And masons are considered investigative roles in balancing -- we have two cop claimants, meaning no masons.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe claimed one of my favorite characters. ;______;

Nabe, why can I not like your slot? I like what Ran did before hand and I have liked what I have seen of you except the fact that you keep pushing name claims on certain people like Joey for little to no reasoning.

My name claim will throw all other name claims out the window.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ugh -_-

I'm Conker. I still don't see the point of name claiming. Please explain what you want out of this.

J: I read your post 2 times. You said that you wouldn't mind pressure on Tery, but that's it. That's not specific enough for me. Sorry.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Nabe hang around for a couple of minutes please

I'm pro-mass-nameclaiming.
@All: Don't nameclaim just yet. If you have a problem with mass-nameclaiming then say why. If you post without doing so I will assume you are OK with it. Look at the end of Nabe's #605 for some reasons why we should massnameclaim.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why does everyone get my meta wrong?

Inactivity was my noobscum meta. My inactivity this game has been due to me simply not wanting to play mafia and schoolwork/procrastination of.

I'm reading now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Joey, why aren't you acknowledging that I ignored your question and refuse to answer it?

Did you just ask that to ask it?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why does everyone get my meta wrong?

Inactivity was my noobscum meta. My inactivity this game has been due to me simply not wanting to play mafia and schoolwork/procrastination of.

I'm reading now.
Personally, I am waiting to see if you lie or try something stupid that works on the flip of a dime.

Though you do get a bit inactive when you are scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Personally, I am waiting to see if you lie or try something stupid that works on the flip of a dime.

Whats that supposed to mean?

Though you do get a bit inactive when you are scum.

Celebrity Mafia. Wasn't inactive in the slightest.

The last time I was scum before that was like Soul Caliber which was in January. Old meta is old.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So you're not replacing out, J? good, that makes things much more straightforward.

Dark Horse is trying really hard to give the appearance that he is smart/town/whatever and it is extremely funny. His posts when looked at at first seem to hold info and scum-hunting and all that jazz right? Wrong lol when actually read his posts are just tunnel-minded jibberish in which he thinks he has nailed the entire scum-team in one fail swoop. He has professed that the scum-team consists of Soupa/J/Seph for wrong definitions, thinking that the connections are almost dead giveaways and the fact that he believes Seph+J = scum for the fact that we declared we will be hand-holding buddies. He gives off the disguise of being helpful with huge looking posts which is definetely out of character for someone of DH's caliber. His change of playstyle seems to be of self-preservation because when DH plays his other way, he is usually lynched. I'd be glad to see him lynched. I even find it funny that he considers Asdioh scum but not mafia in the slightest because of his tunnel vision. Especially of the claimed cop and the two hand-holders. Why not even open the tunnel mind a little bit? Oh wait it's DH we're talking about here.
Your logic here has more holes than swiss. I'll go through it piece-by-piece

His posts when looked at at first seem to hold info and scum-hunting and all that jazz right? Wrong lol when actually read his posts are just tunnel-minded jibberish in which he thinks he has nailed the entire scum-team in one fail swoop.

You've explained none of your stances here. All you have done is state thesis statements with-you guessed it-AtR. It's funny how you seem to attack me for my posts "not holding decent content", when you seem to be doing the same thing.

He has professed that the scum-team consists of Soupa/J/Seph for wrong definitions, thinking that the connections are almost dead giveaways and the fact that he believes Seph+J = scum for the fact that we declared we will be hand-holding buddies
@bolded: See above
@underlined: Wrong. I had explained that you two shared significant connections with soup.

His change of playstyle seems to be of self-preservation because when DH plays his other way, he is usually lynched
Or maybe a nice change of playstyle to help the town more?
Why do you immediately boil it down to self preservation?

I even find it funny that he considers Asdioh scum but not mafia in the slightest because of his tunnel vision
Wrong again.

I had explained that the connection isn't nearly as strong as with you 3, unlike what you said, which was "That I was tunneling"
Oh wait it's DH we're talking about here.
And now here. You attack me for a change of playstyle but, then you use it as a defense?

Unvote, Vote: J

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I looked through his post... I don't see what I'm looking for.

J, I wasn't expecting an answer from you.

I don't think my vote is anywhere so:

Vote: J

X1-12

Smash Champion
@JTB & Asdioh: I see you both viewing.

@Nabe: Did you say Seph/J was SvT? Whatever, either way which do you think Seph/J is? SvT/TvT etc etc.

@DH: Calm it seriously. J's alignment will become apparent to town without you making massive posts at him

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I looked through his post... I don't see what I'm looking for.

J, I wasn't expecting an answer from you.

I don't think my vote is anywhere so:

Vote: J
So you DID ask that question for all intents purposes just to ask it. If you didn't expect an answer from me, why ask it? What did you gain from my not answering it? What if I did answer it?

Funny you vote me when DH votes me.

I'll get to DH/Kuzi next.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly this is fine even though I didn't see his vote.

I asked it because I wanted an answer. Did I expect one? Nah. I did want one though. I planned on repeatedly asking you that each night phase that you lived through.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Whats that supposed to mean?

When you gambit, it's a town-tell for me considering you have pretty much gambitted every time you have been town but when you are scum the only gambit I remember is fake-claiming Katie Couric which was really really good and did work out like most of your gambits.

th3kuzi said:
Celebrity Mafia. Wasn't inactive in the slightest.

The last time I was scum before that was like Soul Caliber which was in January. Old meta is old.
Maybe that was me who was inactive that game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So you're not replacing out, J? good, that makes things much more straightforward.
Why?

DH said:
Your logic here has more holes than swiss. I'll go through it piece-by-piece
Did you know being compared to Swiss is a compliment because he is a good player? Soooo thanks for the compliment I guess lol.

DH said:

You've explained none of your stances here. All you have done is state thesis statements with-you guessed it-AtR. It's funny how you seem to attack me for my posts "not holding decent content", when you seem to be doing the same thing.
What's AtR? Also you still believe the entire scum-team is J/Soup/Seph right? Do I have no decent content in my posts? If I don't what do you think of Tery/Kuzi/UTD?

DH said:
@bolded: See above
@underlined: Wrong. I had explained that you two shared significant connections with soup.
Ooooooh so I gave you more credit then I should have. You think me and Seph are scum for a stupider reason.

DH said:
Or maybe a nice change of playstyle to help the town more?
Why do you immediately boil it down to self preservation?
Can't mention the self-preservation since it is dealing with two on-going games and also from past experiences, you don't play for town, you play for yourself. Why the change?

DH said:
Wrong again.

I had explained that the connection isn't nearly as strong as with you 3, unlike what you said, which was "That I was tunneling"
Nope, I'm right. You have grown intense tunnel-mind for weak and somewhat baseless reasons which is just silly beyond all believe. You have built this steel-clad state of mind where NO ONE can be scum but Soup/J/Seph in which you don't even consider Asdioh mafia but he must be indie because you are 100% correct.

DH said:
And now here. You attack me for a change of playstyle but, then you use it as a defense?
I'm confused here.

Unvote, Vote: J[/QUOTE]

Huh I thought this was gonna be bigger but it just gives the impression it is bigger sized post.

Top Bottom