• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

X1-12

Smash Champion
Actually dunno if he'll see it before he posts but I'd rather hear from some more people before he does. Hold up on that claim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright I'm Krunch, Town Informed Miller. Yea I'm the crocodile thingy on the front that was sent by King K. Rool to go race with Diddy and the others.

I'm just a simple informed miller. It makes alot of sense there are two cops hence why I do not think whatsoever that one of Soupa/X1-12 are lieing about their cop claims.

Maybe I should say more. I don't know. Let's see if that everything? Let me think for a bit and see if there is anything left in my notes. Every thought seems to be there. Right let's get back into this game!
Here is my crumb. It was in my big catch up post.

Hmm i wonder what this will do.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If there's another miller, or you suspect you're a miller, counterclaim.

Otherwise J is town and we assume both cops are telling the truth, because millers are often in games with multicops, and for now we have four clears. Yowza.

Which makes toDay's lynch Asdioh.

Full nameclaim go?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Took a break from reading to check the new posts.

J, if you were informed, why would you want X1 to cop you and thus waste today's investigation? I know you are just going to tell me that you wanted to check his sanity but this clearly was not the right way to go about it.

Krunch does seem like a character befitting a miller, though.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Based on what you all are saying, I guess his claim makes sense.

Honestly my suspicion of Nabe kinda got cleared with his recent posts. I'd put him more town-null than scum.

I'm fine with Asdioh going.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why were you OK with being copped earlier in the Day?

@Nabe: Hold up
Well as I was gonna say

Took a break from reading to check the new posts.

J, if you were informed, why would you want X1 to cop you and thus waste today's investigation? I know you are just going to tell me that you wanted to check his sanity but this clearly was not the right way to go about it.

Krunch does seem like a character befitting a miller, though.
*taps foot*

I wanted to test sanity ESPECIALLY with two cops so I wanted to bring the investigations toward me.

I'm hesitant on Name-claims atm because every name-claim so far, makes sense.

Raj (Soupa's?) Cop
Dixie PR
Krunch = Miller.

Nabe who is the fourth confirmed town?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Based on what you all are saying, I guess his claim makes sense.

Honestly my suspicion of Nabe kinda got cleared with his recent posts. I'd put him more town-null than scum.

I'm fine with Asdioh going.
I don't like this post at all.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Asdioh: Have you made any hard stances on players at all? Tell me them again or make some.
Currently think either J and/or Joey are scum. With recent conversation past this quote, I think it's more likely that only one of them is. Also have suspicions on UTDZac and some of the inactives are ehh.

YES D:! Jk, you're not. If that's a scum tell to you, then you can vote me.
Getting a namechange to something unpronounceable/unwritable isn't a scumtell but it's damn annoying @_@

My thoughts on J are him being scum. The way he's playing this game is just... it's like he's using his change of playstyles as an excuse to try and get away with different things with us newer players in the game. I guess that may just be personal opinion, but I stand strong by that.
If you're scum, J's town.

Dark Horse honestly is a town-null to me leaning more town than null.
If you're scum, so is DH. *trying to make connections*

i don't like this one bit, you shouldn't say stuff like this.
i hate it when people go "if i do this, then i'm town." i almost consider scumslips, why would a townie be so insecure about..well..confirming himself as a townie.

doesn't make a bit of sense.
and for that reason
unvote: Vote Asdioh
Aren't you the person that Wifom'd all the time forever in a different game?

HMMMMMM

Asdioh, why did you say that out of all things you could have said?
I said it for a number of reasons. I never really get any attention (good or bad) and there was nothing really happening in the game. I could have easily not made such a scummy post and instead just waited, but it's been pretty boring so I thought I'd say some things and get reactions. I also noted how funny it was that in that post, I was pulling some Soup-like things and he found it annoying, maybe he knows how we feel when we see him post ever.

Looking back....asdioh has been a sketchy payer. He attacks nabe for wanting to keep soup around for another night, yet, iirc, e never explains how its a bad thing [quick scapegoat to divert attention off him]. In addition, he also doesn't understand why we think seph was scum, though reading the pregame should have hiim get te gist as to why [sounds like indirect chainsaw. See: chainsaw]. He also says to daycop J, though he seems to express this opinion right after J debates on replacing out [another scapegoat?]. In addition, he says that investigating himself would be a waste, yet he then brings up points as to why it could help [sounds like a recommendation from scumbudds, to act more town]. He then says that acting townie is a scumtell when he votes joey, though this is almost never the case (and what is joey supposed to do then? Not act townie?) [it shows a non well thought-out post. Either a scapegoat orscrambling for stances). After that, he then attempts to clear himself by kuz getting nk'd WIFOM [I think i've already explained how puesdo clearing is a scumtell].

Asioh is almost the polar opposite of seph: While seph had not thought-out defenses, Asdioh has not thought-out attacks.

HOwever, the connetion between J/Seph is too tight for them to be removed, and soup is obv scum, so the scumteam would have to be either soup/J/seph or soup/asidoh?.

Or asdioh coud be an indy, due to the fact that his connections with SOup/J/seph aren't as strong as the connections between those three. However, his actions have been anti-town, so Asidohiindy probably deserves a mention. (X1, if you're curious as to why there i think there's an indy, look at your indy speculation is YT memes)
I'm glad you're putting some reasoning into your thoughts but this looks like reaching really hard to me, in the same way you were on one of your early posts against Soupa.
I attacked Nabe because he seemed to believe Soup's claim, and then said that it would be ok to kill Soup shortly after but not right away. It just didn't make sense to me.
As for Kuzi, it was kind of a joke, but I have explicitly stated in past games that I would kill Kuzi night 1 if I were scum. So take that as you will :p
I still don't understand what you see from J/Seph besides the buddying, which I read as null.

Incoming long post from J @_@

X1-12 is town to me because of his obnoxious behaviour this game. He is trying to scum-hunt but the only thing that scares me about this is the fact that he played the exact same way as an indie in B&F. However he also claimed DayCop iirc which can be easily tested so we will see what happens. Still skeptical on two cops in one game but I'm not lynching claimed PRs.

You think so? I agree that claiming cop is very risky for scum to do. However, it's Daycop so nobody can Watch/Track him to prove he's lying, and if he's scum, he can just say he investigated town.
I haven't played with X1 before, but I'm getting the same vibes I got in another game from someone who acted as the "town leader" but ended up being scum. I'm not going to point fingers for sure yet, but I'm going to watch him.

Asdioh is looking bad. Like extremely bad compared to what I have seen in other games and reminds me of his first game but with more confidence to try and put on a bravado of sorts. He is playing jokingly but at the same time, all his views are full of air and really hold nothing besides him calling someone scum for a blank reason. He seems to be putting on the allusion of town-play but I don't know. He is very confusing this game and different from what I have seen of the normal Asdioh but I've learned to just let him be cuz honestly I can't read the kid correctly, the time I think he is town he flips scum and the time I think he is scum he flips town (and ends up killing me >:[). I wouldn't mind seeing him lynched. Best definition on how to describe him is pseudo-scumhunting. Me no like.
I'm thinking this makes you look a little more townie.*
*but then later on you look scummy for no apparent reason -_-

Tery, where is this kid? I would have put him in the inactive slot along with Kuzi/Myself/UTD/Seph but he made a post on this page that mislead me. He hasn't posted in 3 days besides that one post which just points out that the mod doesn't have a deadline and thanking JTB for replacing in. I haven't seen much from Tery and it's interesting. I need more from him and I think he deserves some pressure out of everyone at the current time. I also wrote down somewhere that most of his stuff seems forced.
Agreed, and Tery is pretty hard for me to read. I felt sure he was scum in my second game but he wasn't.

Roxy Roxy Roxy Roxy.....townish. Yea i'd be confident to say that from what I have seen from him so far. Reminds me of every other time I have played with Roxy and I haven't seen him flip scum once for the exact same play, I find it weird he has no heat on him for it but maybe it's because people are finally realizing how to read the guy. I want a bit more from him but nothing wrong with him at the current time.
I... agree with this. Roxy seems to be town to me. He always plays in a way that could get him mislynched though and I hope that doesn't happen for a while.

Joey town by default. He is being obnoxious, responded to pressure poorly when it's applied and seems to be legitamately scum-hunt at this point. I'll keep him around if he does better. I'm trying to think but what he has said I somewhat agree to but I somewhat don't. It's weird. Obnoxious, but keep him in cuz he seems townish.
Obnoxious = town to you?

Ehhhh. Not sure how much I agree with this.

Soupa....">_>. Honestly needs to learn how to deal with the way forum mafia goes. Town though. His cop claim adds to the fact of him being town because iirc EM plays more to set-up mechanics so I would think that he would honestly claim cop as cop just because he thinks it would be the best thing considering we have a doc. Also he seems to be getting heat and it strikes a wrong cord with me especially since he claimed cop and people keep trying to discredit him for it. I need to see who has been trying to get him lynched. Mainly looking at DH.
I'm getting a town read on Soupa, as much as I hate to say it, and I hope he can post some content without giving up.

UTD, me no like. Reminds me of Villains and Discworld where he just sat there and waited for things to heat up so it's looking like a town-tell at the moment and when he is scum he gets more involved in the game. Need a lot more from him. Though he is just as inactive as the others including myself.
I haven't played with him before but I'll keep this in mind.

Yeah, I've noticed that about Tery too. I want more from him though before I consider him town or scum.

Lynch for today has to be J or Nabe for me. Wouldn't mind Tery/UTD due to inactivity (plus my only meta on UTD is that inactivity is a scum tell, but that may be in every game or just imo).
Shows me that Joey/J aren't scumbuddies, which I considered with their "going at each other" pregame.

Did I say Tery was my biggest scum-pick? Interesting, I thought the impression I gave was Asdioh/DH and who I wanted to pressure was Tery.
After reading my longass explanation in this post, do I look scummier or townier to you?

@Anyone who knows the flavour: Would it make sense flavour-wise for there to be a closed (non-recruiting) mason pair in this game?
I don't see why not.

I wouldn't be pursuing you about the name claim if you weren't making it a bigger thing than it is. This was originally a feeler question; since then, your flat refusal to entertain my reasoning, along with isolated points against you, has made this an issue.
For the record, I wouldn't like being singled out like that either, regardless of the game or flavor, without some justification. I don't regard that as Joey's scumtell.

Nabe claimed one of my favorite characters. ;______;
Who's your favorite? :3

**note: I've refreshed the page since writing this and the next couple quotes are pretty much invalidated*

Cool.

Joey, Asdioh made a good point against you in 977. Do you see what I'm referring to? I don't think Asdioh even realized himself.
Ummmm

\(o_o)/
@JTB & Asdioh: I see you both viewing.
I don't hide, I multiquote and make longass response posts.

Seems someone used their DayCop on me. :laugh:
This made me mad at first, and I saw the bandwagoning and was like whoa.

No, but let's let it play out. ;)

I feel like having fun.
Also made me :mad: but then I read all the stuff about J being a miller, including a crumbing which is the kind of thing I never notice without having it pointed out. @_@

And now people don't want nameclaiming? Awww :c I have a picture ready and everything.

Anyway, this is going to look potentially OMGUSish after what Joey just posted, but I wouldn't mind Joey gone.
Nabe, I can see why you would choose me, but do you have any other picks? Seph has been yours but the guy's been V/LA. :[

X1-12

Smash Champion
@J: Why would you want people to get guilties on you?
@J: Why would you only breadcrumb miller after the Daycop has expressed clear suspicion in you and singled you out

X1-12

Smash Champion
@J:

1.) Show examples of me being obnoxious
2.) Explain how me asking for you to be prodded/replaced is "hypocritical"
3.) Explain how Zac being uninvolved is a town-tell when you've seen him be completely uninvolved in NBC
4.) Explain what you mean by saying DH used "wrong definitions"
5.) Explain how good a player you think DH is and why you think he's that good, i.e give examples of his good play
6.) Explain how my play is like B&F? In that game I pushed real hard for ScumCello lynch D1, then proceeded to tunnel Swiss for the rest of the game, only stopping to get kuz mislynched because of a badly put together case.
7.) Explain why you are looking at DH for trying to get Soup lynched when DH has clearly stated that we shouldn't lynch between the cop CCs

@Tery&UTD: Here's that pre-game summary. Read it. One of those paragraphs is much shorter than 40 posts so don't complain

@All: tbh I suggest you read it when you get a chance even if you read the pre-game, it raises some important points.

[collapse=Pre-game summary]New paragraph means roughly 40 posts

Confirmations and fluff (first page - its acceptable), except J jumps on DH for asking a useless question and gets all satirical in an argument over what meta means. Soupa then claims Kirby and J mentions that DH is always getting lynched (Implied: J is right and DH is wrong because DH always gets lynched). Soupa trolls a bit more then flip flops between being serious and not being serious. Soup says he wants to stay in DGames for a while and be known as something other than a troll. Soup also says WIFOM can be used to help town.

Joey doesn't want to start yet, no reasons give at this time though. J decides that modkilling and lynching are the same thing. J and DH argue stupid nitpicking stuff and J says that since we all know our roles we should use this time pre-game start. Soup starts talking about how random EM set-ups. J gets more nitpicky with DH - now getting lynched and getting modkilled are the same thing, but they are both different to getting NKed. J goes back to asking questions again, he asks Soup about Ran and DH. Joey re-appears and gives reasons why we shouldn't post: "You're just giving people a reason to be lazy if by the time they confirm they have to read more than 1000 posts." He then tells J specifically to stop and to wait for everyone to confirm. Because of this J jumps down his throat and says anyone who signed up should be ready to read whatever is thrown at them. J asks Ran what he thinks about Joey's complaining and then says to ran "Do you think DH is just trying to take the easiest lynch he can at the current time? I think so." (implied: buddying Ran and trying to give Ran the idea that DH is scum) because DH is pushing Soup. J says he wonders why Joey is trying to shut him down. J continues to jump down Joey's throat when Joey calls people disrespectful for starting early. J says to Ran "Ranmaru, you are gonna be with me this game? Kay, yay." (implied: buddying, manipulating)

After Joey tries to further qualify/justify the whole disrespectful thing J says "I think Joey is really trying hard for those town points." (Implied: J is spouting utter bullcrap). J votes Joey for not starting playing yet. DH comes back in again because J has dismissed his question, he also questions J about when he said that DH pushing Soup was just DH looking for the easiest lynch. Ran makes a good post pointing out that Joey just doesn't want to have to read lots (implied: Ran defending Joey). Joey claims other DGamers agree with him and also says that some players get aggrivated by J's playstyle. J goes crazy and calls for names of the players who were agreeing with Joey as well as repeatedly stating (twice in one paragraph) that Joey is only trying to discredit J - Ironically in the very next sentence J says "Stop acting like a bawling 4 year old" (implied: J is full of ****). More dumb un-noteworthy back and forth from J/Joey. The mod says that the game has not started, and its hard to find confirmations amidst the chitter-chatter. J says he knows for a fact that Joey is lying because of some of the people she said who backed her up (all were not in this game). J calls Joey a child again, and says Joey is annoying. J finishes the post with "But just to let you know, I think you are so full of **** right now and just straight up lieing." J then goes crazy again. and starts telling Joey to "shhhh" and that he shouldn't be talking because D1 hasn't started. Joey asks J if he's going to agree and not post anything till Day start, but J just tells him to stop being hypocritical, or to be quiet. (implied: J is intentionally being obnoxious).

MK tells everyone to stop personal attacks and reminds us once again that the game hasn't started. J apologises to everyone and states that he wont be posting again till D1 starts officially. Kuz makes his first real post noting what he calls J's uncharacteristic angriness and Joey's uncharacteristic calmness. Kuz also tells Ran it would be disastrous if he followed J (Implied: Kuz knows what's up and has noticed J seemingly trying to get Ran onside) Kuz also says Ran he should follow him (somewhat in jest) He also tells Soup to be less arrogant and that him being good at EM means nothing over here. Zac/Seph/Roxy/Me all confirm which is everyone confirmed save Kirbyo I believe. I make a post calling Soup out for being useless and dumb, calling J out for his dumb fluff fake contributing post (Just read it to see what I mean). I also ask a few odd questions, and propose an agreement with DH about how he scumhunts etc etc. DH agrees to the deal and explains why Soup is scum (implied: DH is being genuine - its not perfect logic or scumhunting but looks real from DH). J changes his mind and posts before the game starts, telling Roxy he should "let him [X1] think he's town" and that Roxy should hop onto (vote) Joey upon Day start. J also says he will get to me/kuz when the Day starts. I ask a few more things and remind J to answer my question which he refuses to do and just accuses me of skimming (implied: J is full of ****). Soup tells DH he shouldn't take the early pre-game WIFOM seriously. J gets all cute and says both "Once again, you are wrong even before the game even starts." and that MK has asked us to stop talking (not true)(implied: J is full of ****). J still flatlt refuses to answer my question till the game starts and also flatly refuses to give reason for it. Kuz answers my questions and disappears again, Ranmaru comes in with a fairly large post, part of it defends both Joey and J (after I asked him about those two players). J makes a post questioning Joey and generally being heavily aggro in that direction, but then says he is waiting for the Day to start still. (Implied: If you read the post (read the one before it for context too) its clear J is gunning real hard for Joey for poor reasons).

Seph's first real post tells J to calm down and asks if they will hold hands. J agrees and asks if anyone has a problem. Joey doesn't like hand holding but Seph announces that him and J planned to take each other to LYLO regardless of alignment (Implied: Dumb idea). DH gets mad(ish) because Seph disagreed with him about DH finding Soup scum for doing WIFOM. J then associates himself with Seph by saying to Joey "If you want to get on him, you must get on me as well". Seph thinks Soup just sucks at this game and tells DH to drop him, DH ignores him and carries on regardless. I make another post with questions and explaining simple stuff like anti-town =/= scummy. I tell Ran that Soup isn't that much of a newb. J Thinks I'm trying too hard (implied: underhand, possibly trying to undermine, possibly too townie fallacy? Check it out). Joey now is OK to start the day because its now got to the point where its just one person pulling us all back (he's talking about Kirbyoshi). J in his grill again telling him he's conflicting his previous view. DH thinks there's a Seph/J/Soup scumteam choosing to believe that J/Seph was not something agreed before the game despite what they both said earlier.

Ran asks if we can get Kirbyo replaced, Roxy asks the mod if a full nameclaim would break the game (Mod later answers this saying he won't reveal anything about the set-up). I talk some more in response to Seph asking me about DH. DH says J chainsawed a newbie and J gets up in his face about it (again) and J tells DH not to slander his name, and that DH is just wrong. Kuz back in again answers some questions, notably he thinks Tery is scummy for dancing around my question and he thinks Seph is scummy for parroting and for just dismissing some early game stuff and acting as though he doesn't need to add content (this is a pretty subjective point from kuz imo, check it out). Soup thinks he knows what DH is doing and that DH is just trying to pressure for reads, when actually DH is trying to get him lynched. I tell him he's wrong and he then asks me why I keep asking questions why I am trying to get reads before the game starts. Ran asks why I put my trust in him (implied: He's thinking I could possibly scum buddying up to him - he is thinking in a townie-ish manner) Ran later says he wanted to test me because he needs to be careful with who thinks he is town

Soup asks me to ask him something so I ask him about what he thinks about kuz being so confident that he could lynch scum on D1 and I get a souper generic answer. Soup also says he thinks I could be trying to set myself up as pro-town so I can lead later, Ran asks him why I shouldn't lead. He later says he thinks its just not how townies tend to play. Soup gives me a better answer to my previous question about kuz (after me further asking). Seph announces V/LA. A wild DH appears again and attacks J some more. J just pops up and says what DH says is "useless dribble" and then after another DH post mocks DH saying that playing with him is funny (implying DH is stupid). DH tells J to actually defend himself instead of just ignoring stuff and J says he promises to do it once the game starts, until then he will only post 1 liners.

Joey posts some long start to a post analysis thing and says he will finish it later but doesn't. After DH brings up J again, J just posts another 1 liners saying he'll deal with him later. I ask Ran if J's refusal to respond to pressure right yet is scummy, and whether its enough to lynch in his opinion and J gets mad defensive imo.

D1 starts.
[/collapse]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Holy mother of ****

Two huge posts.

X1-12 you put so much effort into that o_o

I'll respond in just a bit.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Asdioh: Does that make me and Nabe TvS as well?

Most people think my play is horrible and obnoxious. J is one of them xD!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Jscum is very plausible, and I do still feel buddied like Ran was pre-game. It seemed like a mutual thing though, and then I got my role and realized that wasn't the case, but a one-way buddying is possible, and J is certainly being consistent about it.

That said, I fully expect a miller to be in this game, if there are two cops with unconfirmed sanities. X1, do you think Krunch the miller might have been a safeclaim given to scum in anticipation of this? Surely M-K didn't expect claims from two cops on D1, but miller would still be a great claim.

Regardless, a J copping would still be a good call. He's either miller or scum, so scum result is expected and we can clear/condemn Kuz right now imo.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Nabe, If J is miller or scum and you are expecting a scum result aren't you expecting to condemn/condemn Kuz right now? Soup is either Sane or Naive because I am town. I know two sane cops does sound ridiculous but its either that or Soup is Naive.

I agree that X1 should cop J to determine his sanity though. I just don't agree with the inferences you are prematurely making from an assumed result.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
He's leaning town, you're leaning scum.

Unsure what to think of J after X1's huge post. I... get the impression that he thinks J is scum.

Can I post my character now? :c

Top Bottom