• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm not lying about my sanity. I suspect Soup may be lying in his cop claim, but we will lynch him Day 2 to find out. Today we are lynching you because one should never let confirmed scum live through a Day

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Safe to say that J is either town or GF from this post. He legitimately expected a guilty on himself, though, so he can't be GF.
Don't assume anything from me because I'm town.

I'm not lying about my sanity. I suspect Soup may be lying in his cop claim, but we will lynch him Day 2 to find out. Today we are lynching you because one should never let confirmed scum live through a Day
And when I flip Tiptup, Town Racer (Vanilla Townie) will you hand yourself over for the lynch tomorrow?

Purple

Hi guys!
Stopping conversation is anti-town. Let it rock and repeat the fact you have a confirmed guilty

For people curious: X1-12 got a guilty on asdioh

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Stopping conversation is anti-town. Let it rock and repeat the fact you have a confirmed guilty

For people curious: X1-12 got a guilty on asdioh
I think reading can tell us this.

X1-12

Smash Champion
1.) I am not the Day cop

2.) EVERYONE UNVOTE ASDIOH

3.)
Roxy is town
DH is town
Asdioh is town

Nabe is probably scum
Tery is probably scum
J is likely scum

Unvote
Vote: J

X1-12

Smash Champion
Yes I'm sure you all have lots of questions blah blah blah. I'm just now writing posts explaining those reads.

Oh kuz is town too.

@kuz: Sowwy if that was not srs face.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't see why you would lie, as it would cause suspicion on me for the rest of the game if you don't take it back immediately.
1.) I am not the Day cop

3.)
Roxy is town
DH is town
Asdioh is town

Nabe is probably scum
Tery is probably scum
J is likely scum

Unvote

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote

You forgot Soup, who is pretty town now too. Though still derp.

Mmm. Saw this coming from a mile away. When were you planning to claim Day Cop originally? D1 regardless?

I see that you have an internal read on DH (which I somewhat agree with) and agreed on Asdioh, but you'll have to explain to me townRoxy.

Also scumTery.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Why Asdioh is Town

And when I flip Tiptup, Town Racer (Vanilla Townie) will you hand yourself over for the lynch tomorrow?
No scum would ever claim VT in that situation, and even if they really were that ballsy, they'd not think to claim Town Racer. Unless another VT counterclaims saying that their PM does not say "Town Racer" in it then Asdioh should be considered confirmed town. To clarify if you are VT and your PM says "Town Racer" then don't say anything. Only speak out if you are VT and it DOESN'T say that. Note that the sample PM says "Vanilla Townie". Alongside this, his post in response to me was oh so townie:
What the hell? Are you lying about your sanity or what? I do not see how I could be an uninformed miller, so you're either testing me or lying through your teeth. I don't see why you would lie, as it would cause suspicion on me for the rest of the game if you don't take it back immediately.

I wondered why soupamario said he didn't know his sanity, but you said you do.

How do I prove I'm town D1, after having our "trusty cop" claim a guilty on me after saying he's sane? @_@
He's not looking for excuses or possible reasons why it could be wrong, he's not claiming uninformed miller right away, he's logically removing the impossibilities and the unlikely situations to deduce what actually could be happening.

@Asdioh: I was going to keep it up as long as it took to get a read on you.

@All: If anyone wants me to full claim (its fairly reasonable I guess) then I will, but I don't really see the point. I'm just going to claim "not Daycop"

X1-12

Smash Champion
You forgot Soup, who is pretty town now too. Though still derp.

Mmm. Saw this coming from a mile away. When were you planning to claim Day Cop originally? D1 regardless?
We are lynching Soup D2 whatever happens. Lets just say I have some issues with his claim but I want to see a result first just so on the very small chance that he's also town we get something from his death.

I wasn't gonna claim Daycop but the other day I decided I was gonna crumb Daycop every single game I'm in because someday it would come in really really handy to use. It just happened to be that it was this game when it became useful

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
1.) I am not the Day cop

3.)
Roxy is town
DH is town
Asdioh is town

Nabe is probably scum
Tery is probably scum
J is likely scum

Unvote
We are lynching Soup D2 whatever happens. Lets just say I have some issues with his claim but I want to see a result first just so on the very small chance that he's also town we get something from his death.

I wasn't gonna claim Daycop but the other day I decided I was gonna crumb Daycop every single game I'm in because someday it would come in really really handy to use. It just happened to be that it was this game when it became useful
Can you explain the rest of your reads now? What makes Roxy town? I can kind of see Tery scum, but what about the other two? Kuzi town?

X1-12

Smash Champion
It's not confirmed scum, it's a confirmed guilty.
This is why Roxy is town, since we know that Asdioh is town, Roxyscum would never make this distinction - what would be the gain? It would only distract from a mislynch, something which ScumRoxy wants, not to mention from a ScumRoxy point of view Asdioh wouldn't be on his scumteam so mislynching town could easily lead to mislynching the claimed cop the next day - Why would a ScumRoxy ever do that? And like every single post he makes its really clear that he's just OK with being carried to the win by town.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Safe to say that J is either town or GF from this post. He legitimately expected a guilty on himself, though, so he can't be GF.
This post is made under the assumption that my guilty on Asdioh is genuine. Did you really know I was lying?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@X1, As soon as you claimed I had a nagging suspicion it was a gambit. I played along to see how Asdioh reacted, which was a pretty large town tell for me.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Tery: I don't think anyone answered you about millers, Miller is just someone who appears guilty to cops when they are town-aligned. Its often the case that the Miller is told they are a VT, making them an uninformed miller, this is the normal kind of miller. (PRs could technically be Millers as well but its less likely). Some mods decide to let the player know they are a miller in their role PM, i.e Kappa (Swiss' role) in FF6. J has claimed informed Miller.

My Nabe read comes mainly from how quickly he was to clear J on a miller claim, I mean seriously? Someone who thinks they have a guilty on them claimed Miller? OMFG insta-clear.

I find that particularly the summary at the end of Tery's #740 are reaching. For example what he says about J seems forced, not to mention that his list of 5 "important points" involves explaining three null reads. I also feel, mainly from his #740 again, that he is just trying too hard, lol anyone who's played with him know what I mean? To be fair he says he disbelieves Soup's claim based on his manner, which while being an unbelievably stupid point, does smell of town

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My vote was completely random without any logical thinking or reasoning behind it... yeah..
The vote was not random in the sense that you voted someone for no reason, but random because you haven't done anything all game, then you randomly vote the person we happen to be bandwagoning.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
GOOD LORD TALK ABOUT A SUDDEN BOOM!

holy crap, guys.

re-reading...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@mod, could it be possible to post votes a bit more frequently? It's not a huge deal, but it would be awesome if I didn't have to search several pages to see what it was at.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
X1, because you are not actually a daycop, do you agree that Soupa should be docced now?

Top Bottom