• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

stomp out of shield is simply another mixup, do it too much and you will get pwned

do it once in a while and ur more likely to hit

unless ur opponent snap up-tilts

stomp as an approach is fine if you hit their shield correctly they can't really punish

it's all situational

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
s2j for serious man try not to get banned

If any mod's **** with you just suck it up cuz we need you here <3. Your advice is the best / only good advice we get. without you we're left to discuss things and ponder silly ideas on our own looool.

D

Deleted member

im probably black listed but since metal reflect slime is gone my main threat is pretty much gone

but i've also gotten permanent points so going wild for more than 1 post would get me banned again (sigh)

thoughts on ganon:

after playing the florida ganon legends at p5

i concluded that

you don't even have to camp this chump

based on how good the ganon is dictates how much free reign you have in ****** him

no ganon i've faced can do much against well-spaced nairs

DI everything down and away

if they are decent to good don't be obvious or ur gunna get f-tilted

gentlemen pretty much ***** ganon too, better ganons will crouch it and usually try to jab, just crouch their jab back and keep ****** them

much easier to tech chase with falcon then with ganon, but some are prodigal tech chasers like Linguini

ganon is combo food for falcon and fairly easy to tech chase, good Ganon DI is less effective in saving him cuz falcons quick while good Falcon DI saves falcon better because ganon is fat and slow

you can dash-dance camp if you really want but I think its unnecessary and boring

most ganons like doing platform waveland shenanigans, don't get surprised by them and **** ganon each time he attempts it, falcon on the otherhand is much more safer with platform tricks

the danger about ganon is if they are good and ghey and crouch every hit you do, counterattack well, space defensive f-tilts well, and tech chase well but those ganons are extremely few

if ur playing a high caliber ganon, adjust, space harder, hit with tippy toes of n-air, don't do dum approaches, use your speed to bait out moves and punish

it's up to the falcon player to mess up i think

imo, if you know the matchup, 70-30 falcon

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
S2j really is the only hope for us upcoming Falcons. But he's always getting banned >.< why must the world be so cruel. Nice input on the Falcon-Ganon matchup S2J. I always enjoy ****** him :D

D

Deleted member

i've played dota twice before in my life

lol is indeed very ez

but i enjoy it because the homies play it

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mogwai teach me league of legends
I can try, but it's hard to teach new people right from the get go when you've been playing as long as I have. How long you been playing?

Actually, just add me on AIM or something and ask me ****. SWF also has a LoL thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283410

LoL is ez, have u ever played dota before johnny?
Not exactly true, though the game does admittedly have pretty simple mechanics.

I suck at LoL. i don't get it. i got it last week
Is it your first MOBA? (MOBA is a stupid name for the genre, but w/e, it's what's stuck as far as I can tell)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
LoL is a good first moba, the most important part of these games is to know all the characters.

it sounds daunting, but its really not too difficult.

go to the LoL site and read all the abilities of the all the chars, then play a whole bunch.
(In LoL its actually even easier, each [week???] there are only a certain # of free play chars available, go read all of their skills)

go back to the LoL site when you arent sure about something.
your brain will do the rest.

mogwai, moba stands for multiplayer online battle arena, correct?

D

Deleted member

nice

sick clip roneblaster, throw in a gentleman here and there and ur set

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
It's too bad I didn't get my crew battle match vs Ace recorded
I 3 stocked him with Nair (and one double knee)

Scar

#HarveyDent
i miss mogwai

shut up dajuan i don't miss you at all, he would ruin you in LoL fool

has no one said my name on the boards in like 5 days? i namesearched and last result was from like late march -- this is the first time that's ever happened i think

Hax

Smash Champion
Aziz AlYami 10:29 pm

bscar87 10:31 pm
**** you

Aziz AlYami 10:31 pm
aight dude

LOL

Aziz AlYami 10:31 pm
at least i dont namesearch myself everyday and j*zz when i see someone make a post about me

LOOOOOOOOOL

nuff said

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
scar you didnt name search correctly

i said scar sucks and you thought i had said ''<3 scar''

LOOOOOOL u gullible *****

Top Bottom