• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me a list of the blast-zones (areas where you die) both up and the sides for each stage in order from highest to lowest? The reason I ask is to figure out which direction is best to DI for different trajectories
I know FoD has the highest one from the top
and maybe DL has the one on the sides?
I know Yoshi's is probably the smallest on both sides and upwards

Scar

#HarveyDent
i think they did something on april fool's regarding namesearch bc it just doesn't work after march 30

D:

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Hey my falcon is so good I've been known to falcon punch both the opposing team and my team mate too
Scar we should have a falcon ditto I beat darkrain in a ditto at INN 5 so how about it before my yoshi takes over my falcon skills I've seen your videos and I'll say this I fight differently than the other pros so be prepared.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
Surprise buttsecks!

Totally gonna try to make smyp3 after watching payday.

edit: btw, wanted to say I had a lot of fun playing with s2j in dittos at p5, I was playing black falcon with you, when thumbs was there as well, on a TV near the entrance. Learned some stuff. I think. I tried to play hard at least :D

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
no ***** you can't touch mogwai

get back on topic before i infract you
when did you turn into such an angry old man. WC is supposed to make you young, you best get back here, evil uncle.

or maybe it's just the mod powers getting to your brain. Need to get simba*cough*hax*cough* to show up and reclaim the throne.

D

Deleted member

yeah i remember like every falcon i played with p5, was really ****

i was gunna make a huge shoutout/pound 5 experience post but planks robbery kinda killed my will to post...

Mizar

Smash Ace
Hey my falcon is so good I've been known to falcon punch both the opposing team and my team mate too
Scar we should have a falcon ditto I beat darkrain in a ditto at INN 5 so how about it before my yoshi takes over my falcon skills I've seen your videos and I'll say this I fight differently than the other pros so be prepared.
haha this made me play the isai part of melee powerthirst in my head

''I'll say this I fight differently than the other pros so be prepared''

this is gold right there

Windrose

Smash Lord
I like mango when he's not playing seriously. He plays falcon a lot more which means more falcon videos!

He

D

Deleted member

i barely remember that night

but i remember leaving with an empty wallet after drunk MMing too many people

0Room

Smash Lord
It's a good strategy to take, for fighting spacies.
Push them the same way they push you: If they get offstage, make sure they die.
DJ uair seems the best option imo

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
damnt tim, why wont you ever play me seriously?! youre always doing the goofiest ****.

anyway i commented on the youtube vid, but id like to see some serious editing go into melee vids instead of just syncing transitions/moves to music.

aka i like the 1st half of ur vid alot.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
I want an excuse to mess around in after effects. Things like having sparks fly up as falcon coasts along the ground for a raptor boosts, leaving trails of flams/smoke behind after a falcon kick.

Also I want someone to make a vertex hack called captain unicorn. UNICORN PAUNCH

and he can get on a horse for the unicorn kick.

and unicorn boosts will have a rainbow.

and his dash attack will gore people with his horn.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Scar...buddy you def made it to winners f'ing semis at Genesis. Mad props, I kinda hate the fact that were washed up now :(. Wish I could go back in time and relive some of our epic sets....<3 Lmao good times

Trying super hard to get out to WC at least once, hopefully for Genesis 2. Got the money...but time is the bigger issue nowadays :/

Windrose

Smash Lord
hey can you guys give me some feed back on this? It's more of an editing test than anything else (read description).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKC4cVa_Bo
I liked the music. IMO, syncing videos to the song is be expected in all videos overlayed to a song. It's rather bland when people just put music over a video and don't sync it.

The filters were cool to make things more interesting. Some of the fast forwarding kind of caught me off guard and confused me. In my head I thought "wait a minute, he can't fast fall that fast..."

I'd definitely like to see more

Mokumo

Smash Ace
what are falcon's fastest moves? and what are his moves with the least lag??

first that come to mind are jab, nair, and uair... maybe ftilt too i suppose

Scar

#HarveyDent
ftilt is slow as ****

nair and uair take a while too

i've thought of this before too, and jab is the fastest, CF has nothing like sheik's tilts or fox's utilt

Scar...buddy you def made it to winners f'ing semis at Genesis. Mad props, I kinda hate the fact that were washed up now :(. Wish I could go back in time and relive some of our epic sets....<3 Lmao good times

Trying super hard to get out to WC at least once, hopefully for Genesis 2. Got the money...but time is the bigger issue nowadays :/
LOL ya i hear you dude, i hate it too. yoooo if you guys made it out for genesis that would be ****ing awesome. i miss the good old days

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
upairs hitbox comes out super fast, but the animation is long as ****, so thats the down side. it autocancels though which is nice.

Top Bottom