• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
As much as I disagree with the idea of lynching somebody in order to get information, now that the lynch has already gone through I think the only thing we can do is making the best out of it. So what did we learn?

Roxy dropping that hammer after being non-existent all game is a pretty radical change of direction in my book - from a town point of view the only justification for hammering at this point is a scum flip of EvS. If he doesn't flip mafia [note the wording - mafia, not "scum"] Roxy absolutely NEEDS to be vigged toNight, there is no deviation for this.
Should EvS flip scum Tery is the one that needs to die. He's been posting a lot of blatant filler and has been playing beat-around-the-bush-ish when it came to what's in town's best interest. EvS scumflip probably means that Tery was caught by surprise in case he was preparing for a bus shortly before the deadline. Roxy is pretty clear in my eyes if EvS flips scum for that reason.

tl;dr

Shoot Roxy if EvS is scum and the play toMorrow is between Glyph, Zen and maybe Tery
Shoot Tery if EvS is scum and the play toMorrow is between Glyph and Zen

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
If gheb is copped and turns out scum, don't lynch him yet.gheb's performance today (especially late performance), seems reminiscent of discworld and sleepover, in which he was specifically trying to act scum due to a plan. Lynching him out of order woul probably disrupt any plans.

T-block

B2B TST
As much as I disagree with the idea of lynching somebody in order to get information, now that the lynch has already gone through I think the only thing we can do is making the best out of it. So what did we learn?

Roxy dropping that hammer after being non-existent all game is a pretty radical change of direction in my book - from a town point of view the only justification for hammering at this point is a scum flip of EvS. If he doesn't flip mafia [note the wording - mafia, not "scum"] Roxy absolutely NEEDS to be vigged toNight, there is no deviation for this.
Should EvS flip scum Tery is the one that needs to die. He's been posting a lot of blatant filler and has been playing beat-around-the-bush-ish when it came to what's in town's best interest. EvS scumflip probably means that Tery was caught by surprise in case he was preparing for a bus shortly before the deadline. Roxy is pretty clear in my eyes if EvS flips scum for that reason.

tl;dr

Shoot Roxy if EvS is scum and the play toMorrow is between Glyph, Zen and maybe Tery
Shoot Tery if EvS is scum and the play toMorrow is between Glyph and Zen

Okay Gova. Please don't deviate from this.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
As much as I disagree with the idea of lynching somebody in order to get information, now that the lynch has already gone through I think the only thing we can do is making the best out of it.
This is definitely weird.

Changed my mind on if EvS flips mafia. I think Asdioh would be scum in that case. Think Tery is scum if EvS flips town.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Can you elaborate on how it's weird?

Also, you're just changing your mind at will. First, I'm Mafia if Evil Soup is Mafia, then I'm Mafia either way, now I'm Mafia if Evil Soup is Town. This is just showing how you just want me dead for no reason. Makes no sense.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Or it's showing that my mind has changed based on observing your behavior as time goes on.

As for why Gheb's statement is weird. He was down for an EvS lynch and now he is acting like it was some random lynch that he didn't support. And like it was a bad lynch.

Purple

Hi guys!
Isn't that how a lot of people are after it ahppened?

As if the context of one vote bothers them to the point where they can change their views.

Tis good stuff

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The fact that Gheb disagrees with a player lynch for information means he doesn't believe Evil Soup's lynch was random, doesn't it?

Or am I misunderstanding the wording.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is definitely weird.

Changed my mind on if EvS flips mafia. I think Asdioh would be scum in that case. Think Tery is scum if EvS flips town.
...what? Wasn't I advocating an ES lynch? Do you think it was a bus or something?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If there is one thing I'd like to say its that...god..this game is awful, I almost feel bad for nabe.

Also, its not a bus, I already said I'm town, in fact, go look in the op, it shows My flip.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I dunno why Nabe did that, but I'll take that as an indication that it's Night and we shouldn't post :/

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Night 2

"Ooh!" my friend exclaimed amidst my misery. "How about mushrooms?"

"I'm not a big fan," I said, " although they're certainly good for you. Mushrooms, Tito?" Wordlessly, he went looking. "Did you know they irradiate mushrooms? It brings out the Vitamin D content in them."

"That's a little gross," replied my friend. "Stop talking."

Tito returned. "Nah," said Tito.

"Nah," said I.

Cremini (Evil Soup), the common mushroom, vanilla townie, has been trashed!

I cared not for them. And yet I mourn. This harrowing night is one where I hold love in my heart for all toppings.

Mushroom Soup gets creamed!
Night 2 starts now and lasts 48 hours.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Day 3

"Onions?" suggested my friend.

"They make me cry," said I. "Not by their own merits. I once knew a girl who loved onions. She broke my heart."

"Onions?!" interjected Tito. "We have none of those nasty things. They turned out to be one of the bad shipments we got."

Onion (Roxy), the zesty tearjerker, mafia roleblocker, has been trashed!

I heard Tito spit. On the floor, I hoped, and not in a pizza. "That was a fine-a night," he said. "The night we got-a rid of those onions. I felt good that night."

"I don't feel good," said my friend. "I wanted onions."

No one's crying for Roxy!
Day 3 begins now. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 votes to lynch.

July

Smash Apprentice
Sweet! Good shot Gova (and good pun), and deff getting a town read on Gheb for advocating the Roxy vig shot last night.

Gheb, you said toDay should be between Glyph, Zen, and maybe Tery. Who are you leaning towards out of those three?

Going to go back and look at Roxy's connections, he only had 32 posts but I know T-Block and a couple others called him out on being quiet and said that he was leaning scummy as well.

July

Smash Apprentice
Also, I'm going to be v/la from today until the 5th due to finals.

However, probably more on the low activity side because I'm a horrible procrastinator :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
FINALLY A SCUM

didn't read yet or anything but only scum died? top tier

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
5. Glyph
6. Asdioh
7. Zen
9. July
10. Terywj
11. T-block
12. Gheb_01
13. Gova

I'm gonna need to do some rereading because being in three games can get confusing, but those are the players left alive :D

Let's start by looking at the people who suggesting vigging Roxy *coughmecough*, and who was against it?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
meaning the people (plural) who were in support of vigging Roxy.

I forgot the word "were" after the word "who"

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, you said toDay should be between Glyph, Zen, and maybe Tery. Who are you leaning towards out of those three?
I'm inclined to believe that it's Glyph tbh. It's just a gut feeling and I did not reread anything yet but one inactive flipping scum makes me think that there could easily be another scumbag trying to coast to endgame.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
As for Roxy over Glyph... I can kind of agree to that, now that Roxy hammered out of the blue, before people like Gova posted... this is assuming ES flips town, of course.
Huh, I thought I took a stronger stance on Roxy... oh well, take that as you will. You chose well :3

Glyph and Tery are going to be two of my main focuses toDay, I think. Would scumGlyph "forget" he was in a mafia game?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I take that as you being reluctant to the idea of shooting Roxy.

I still think there's a scum between Zen/July/Asdioh, the people on the JTB wagon.

I also doubt Tery is scum.

Top Bottom