• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
At this point, I really want to just lynch Zen for interchanging thoughts and ideas and poor introductory play, but at this point I'm not even sure if that's the best course of action (see: Glyph notes below), as Zen could possibly be town. Meh. From what I've seen, I really can't see that, though. Roxy also didn't want Zen or Gheb gone, but then again--it's Roxy. I can never tell.

Gheb brings up a good point. Glyph could also be teamed with Roxy and have lurked this entire game. I've only played with Glyph in DRUPick2, where Glyph was Mafia Godfather, but was killed Night 1, so I don't remember much at all. For someone like Glyph though, seems unlikely about "forgetting" an active game.

My reads are as follows. Town / Neutral / Mafia

T-Block
July
Gova

Asdioh
Gheb_01
Glyph
Zen

With Gheb still being neutral--I can't read this guy to save my life--I'll try and focus my attention on him today for more solidifed analysis...and the remaining four AP exams I have to take. Worst two weeks ever. :c

Also, good job Doctor?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Disagree with mass claim, agree with cop outing results, especially since our uninformed miller is dead, and the mafia roleblocker is dead. Any guilties will definitely be scum.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Disagree with mass claim, agree with cop outing results, especially since our uninformed miller is dead, and the mafia roleblocker is dead. Any guilties will definitely be scum.
Um...aren't there insane and paranoid Cops?

I keep forgetting a Cop in SWF DGames is someone who investigates, not shoots.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh possibly. With 2 cop inno's and a successful doc protect (if there is one) we could have 3+ clears. Technically it could be 4 since everyone knows they are town themselves, essentially limiting the lynch pool to 3-4 people? I would be ok with it if everyone else wants to do it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBWOP: I mean cop investigations, not inno's. Not that it really makes a difference, I'm pretty sure people knew what I meant.

July

Smash Apprentice
So there is not much from Roxy tbh, but I have a feeling that a lot of his time he was more or less ignoring his scum buddies. Here are the very few reads he has:

So asdioh i'm going to -try- to do some of the information you asked me, and add my own little segments here and there.

My read on Evil Soup - Evil Soup seems okay to me, all bias about previous matches aside (and DH being a **** post game of DKR) they have solid views on things, and by 'things' I mean their views on what to look for in gameplay is town. The only thing i have a problem with is when he voted you (asdioh) for a pretty dumb reason; to say that someone shouldn't be getting further clarification on anything seems dumb to me, but he's already gone and off that vote. I guess he was just doping it for pressure purposes.

Asdioh you're doing a lot of legwork, but I don't see much when it comes from what all of this information is actually giving you. Care to (because i'm too lazy to re-check) tell me your stances at this moment.

Smarg wagon is silly after she got angry. I'm too lazy to re-check, but can anyone tell me if someone ignored or disregarded the fact that smargaret was legitimately upset (save Ryker)? I have my reasons for knowing this that I will explain once I get an answer.

Gheb's aight, the fact he told smarg that she could deliberately ignore Ryker seems fishy, but I guess it's warranted? :/

Ryker's an ***, I don't see what the reads are getting him though. I also agree that I probably won't be able to fully read into this game as he said before (I skimmed a bunch). I will probably have to constantly ask questions to get up to snuff for toDay.

I missed J, but that's because he wrote a bunch of walls and I'd rather have condensed versions than having to read that piss yellow garbage.

Reads on the rest will come along as I slowly but surely read more stuff.
This is his first post with actual substance, tries to cast doubt on Asdioh and Gheb although it didn't get him anywhere. The only other interesting part about this post is he asks about Smarg/Zen, and I remember answering his question but he never explained what the significance of that question is.

Zen's acting like an buttface

He's town imo
I'm not Roxy.

I'm purple.

I ain't lynchin that Zen negro.*

I ain't lynchin that Gheb negro.*

ES is closest bet, but trying to wrap my head around all the possible claims,

2 + -2 = T-Block

July lookin mad cute aaay

Time to swag it up and find scum yeee.
So he gives a town read on Zen, Gheb, null on T-Block, and hits on me, which later on he says is a "pro-town" thing to do (btw its not unless you are Ran).

Glyph ES dyin yeeee

:phone:
This is the only time he mentions Glyph, he infers he supports him dying but never actually directs the Gova to shoot Glyph.

asdioh lookin mad scummy right now. like yooooo.

Pricks thrive in Dgames.
Calls Asdioh scummy, which is pretty much the only scum read he gives.

Cop that dun exist don't waste an investigation on Gheb. Do it on Roxy. Or Glyph.

Gova shoot Tery.

Doc protect me. Or not :smash:
Zen doesn't necessarily reciprocate the town feelings that Roxy expresses for him, and he encouraged that the cop investigate Roxy last Night. However he doesn't encourage that Roxy be vigged, so idk how I feel about this relationship tbh.

People are seriously passing off Zen? This is ******** as ****.
Also, I've long said that Glyph and Roxy are similar, but Glyph has actually provided some content (from his active period), and Roxy is just hitting on July. :p

Also, someone mentioned before, so I'll reiterate that town Roxy usually talks a lot more. Yes, this can be due to inactivity, but I've also previously commented on this, so. But I'm a bit too late. Curse tennis and ultimate frisbee!
Tery also casts some doubt on Roxy, but it's really in passing and admittedly sheeping off someone else's comment. Also Roxy communicates with Tery, asking and answering some questions, but doesn't give a read on Tery OR Glyph.

Right now my reads are:

Gheb- town, was the main advocate of having Gova shoot Roxy last Night
T-Block- town, also expressed strong doubts about Roxy, supported Gova shooting Roxy and Roxy went out of his way to call T-Block null and just ignoring anything pro-town he did to put him as null for literally no reason
Asdioh- town, was okay with Gova shooting Roxy and is the only person that Roxy went out of his way to call scum, once again on very weak reasoning
Gova- is either vig or sk, but as long as he is working with town then he's cool
Zen- was called town by Roxy multiple times, didn't reciprocate but also didn't explicitly support him being shot if ES flipped town, he wanted Tery shot instead. I believe that one of Zen and Tery is scum, although right now I am leaning Tery because...
Tery- was never directly mentioned by Roxy, he never gave any type of read on him and only communicated with him to answer questions such as those about ES being a "hunter". I think that one of Tery/Zen should be vigged toNight as their interactions with each other and with Roxy reek of S v. T.
Glyph- is my strongest scum pick right now and the person I think should be lynched toDay. He has been inactive, jumped on the Evil Soup wagon with weak reasoning, and he and Roxy avoided each other like the plague. I think that there is definitely scum distancing going on here.

July

Smash Apprentice
I take that as you being reluctant to the idea of shooting Roxy.

I still think there's a scum between Zen/July/Asdioh, the people on the JTB wagon.

I also doubt Tery is scum.
What makes you doubt that Tery is scum?

I'm also okay with the cop outing their results toDay if they agree to it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Scum feel at ease calling people town. So I'm town.

I never said for Gova to vig Roxy because I wanted him to vig Tery.

July

Smash Apprentice
Huh.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12629032&postcount=1318

Tery suggested lynching Roxy over ES. o_O

I'm so mad that ES was actually town. Who the hell looks that scummy as town ;_;
True, but then you have posts like this:

I'm still going with Zen and Evill Soup at this point. Also, Roxy probably.
Where Tery is throwing Roxy out as an option...but not really. The only person that Tery voted yesterDay was Zen, and his proposition to lynch Roxy over Evil Soup came right before Roxy received a prod for inactivity. Proposing a lynch on an inactive and that you don't actually vote for is a good way to look pro-town without actually doing anything.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@July, based on his play. When you compare it to DKR, he's not as oppurtunistic here like he is when he's scum.

@Zen, he asked someone to kill Roxy, and he wanted a Roxy lynch.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I feel like asking for certain roles to target certain players is a stupid idea without a general consensus--I think I spelled "consensus" wrong--so I don't do so.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
asdioh lookin mad scummy right now. like yooooo.
looool

Z3n's so ****ing not prickish though, I just joke around with him because i love him forever.

Yo imma go get drunk though, then scumhunt if i'm alive toMorrow.

Purple Out.
Zen's scum?

Cop that dun exist don't waste an investigation on Gheb. Do it on Roxy. Or Glyph.

Gova shoot Tery.

Doc protect me. Or not :smash:
Zen's... not scum? Since Roxy and Glyph are both obviously scum.

****'s sake you guys

Why did we hammer already? We need to hear from Gova first -_-

Gova, please vig Glyph. If you don't, I'm not going to be able to be on your case because others are suggesting other things, but whatever. If you could post before twilight ends that'd be great.

I hate this game.
I'm scared of my townread on T-block being wrong. He later says that Roxy is good to vig though, so that's a good thing...

As much as I disagree with the idea of lynching somebody in order to get information, now that the lynch has already gone through I think the only thing we can do is making the best out of it. So what did we learn?

Roxy dropping that hammer after being non-existent all game is a pretty radical change of direction in my book - from a town point of view the only justification for hammering at this point is a scum flip of EvS. If he doesn't flip mafia [note the wording - mafia, not "scum"] Roxy absolutely NEEDS to be vigged toNight, there is no deviation for this.
Should EvS flip scum Tery is the one that needs to die. He's been posting a lot of blatant filler and has been playing beat-around-the-bush-ish when it came to what's in town's best interest. EvS scumflip probably means that Tery was caught by surprise in case he was preparing for a bus shortly before the deadline. Roxy is pretty clear in my eyes if EvS flips scum for that reason.

tl;dr

Shoot Roxy if EvS is scum and the play toMorrow is between Glyph, Zen and maybe Tery
Shoot Tery if EvS is scum and the play toMorrow is between Glyph and Zen

:059:
Gheb is town, probably.

This is definitely weird.

Changed my mind on if EvS flips mafia. I think Asdioh would be scum in that case. Think Tery is scum if EvS flips town.
I can't keep up with Zen's reads.

I take that as you being reluctant to the idea of shooting Roxy.

I still think there's a scum between Zen/July/Asdioh, the people on the JTB wagon.

I also doubt Tery is scum.
Read it in context, it wasn't really reluctance, it was reacting to new developments (Roxy popping in to hammer ES)

Between Zen/July, I think Zen is faaar more likely, but I'm having trouble getting a read on him. I thought Smarg's play was lackluster, and then Zen came in and trolled around a bit. Then he started producing content after people got on him about it, but I still am not confident enough to call him town.

That scum flip is sexy
fake :awesome:
Uh possibly. With 2 cop inno's and a successful doc protect (if there is one) we could have 3+ clears. Technically it could be 4 since everyone knows they are town themselves, essentially limiting the lynch pool to 3-4 people? I would be ok with it if everyone else wants to do it.
Reading this again, a mass claim sounds good to me.

True, but then you have posts like this:

Where Tery is throwing Roxy out as an option...but not really. The only person that Tery voted yesterDay was Zen, and his proposition to lynch Roxy over Evil Soup came right before Roxy received a prod for inactivity. Proposing a lynch on an inactive and that you don't actually vote for is a good way to look pro-town without actually doing anything.
I'll keep this in mind.

Either way, Glyph is scum :s

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Pre-emptively making a claim order list, just in case we do decide to mass claim.

1. Gova (already claimed vig)
  2. Glyph (obviously scum)
  3. Zen (already claimed VT?)
  4. Terywj
  5. Asdioh
  6. T-block
  7. July
  8. Gheb_01

in case anyone was going to ask, I put myself before the last three because they seem to be generally considered townier than I am.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Gova: Alright I understand, Tery in DKR =/= Tery here, so I do agree with that. And I did find the quote you are talking about:

This is still dumb. Asdioh never responded to my post. Zen just wants me dead because he/she's a prick. Someone kill Roxy.
This was right after the Evil Soup lynch...I'm not sure what to make of Tery, the thing is with his other comments on Roxy I felt as if he wasn't being genuine, however this is pretty straightforward that he is telling someone to kill Roxy.

I still think there is scum between Zen/Tery, but that is something I think is better for Gova to work out toNight while Glyph is the best lynch option for toDay.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't see how mass claiming doesn't help us out a bit, so I'm okay with mass claiming.

Speaking of which, I don't know of any caviats with mass claiming (I've only seen in DRUPick 2), but I guess a list that's generally agreed upon seems reasonable. I'm okay with claiming early / whenever. I think a Cop revealing their investigations could also help out as well.

July

Smash Apprentice
Pre-emptively making a claim order list, just in case we do decide to mass claim.

1. Gova (already claimed vig)
  2. Glyph (obviously scum)
  3. Zen (already claimed VT?)
  4. Terywj
  5. Asdioh
  6. T-block
  7. July
  8. Gheb_01

in case anyone was going to ask, I put myself before the last three because they seem to be generally considered townier than I am.

Mass claiming and that order of claiming is fine with me. Before anyone starts claiming we do need to hear from the people who haven't given their opinion on a mass claim, which I think is Glyph, T-Block, and Gheb.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Tery, make a list like I did, and then we can tally points (someone else might be better at this than me) to figure out the combined #1, 2, etc. pick.

...or you can just list a top 3-4 or something, I just realized that my tally would already be skewed by including already-claimed players, and myself, in there..

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
How did we do this in DRUPick 2? IIRC, with 8 players, the first slot receives 8 points. The second slot receives 7 points, the third receives 6 points, and so on. Once everyone has given a list, everything is tallied and stuff.

My list.

Glyph
Zen
Gheb_01
Gova
Asdioh
Terywj
T-Block
July

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So right now, with Asdioh's list and my own, the tally looks like:
15 - Glyph
13 - Gova
13 - Zen
8 - Terywj
8 - Asdioh
7 - Gheb_01
5 -T-Block
3 - July

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
fine then, include everyone but Gova and Zen, including yourself.

1. Glyph (obviously scum) (6)
2. Terywj (5)
3. Asdioh (4)
4. T-block (3)
5. July (2)
6. Gheb_01 (1)

Tery's list:
Glyph (6)
Gheb_01 (5)
Asdioh(4)
Terywj(3)
T-Block(2)
July(1)
Tally from Tery and I:

Glyph: 12
Tery: 8
Asdioh: 8
Gheb: 6
T-block: 5
July: 3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
with mine, Tery's, and July's:

Glyph: 18
Tery: 13
Asdioh: 11
T-block: 9
Gheb: 8
July: 4

join in, Zen and Gova :3 even though we haven't agreed to massclaim yet

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah especially since you ninja'd me and I would have to tally it again :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
We are lynching Glyph toDay.
Scum reads on J and ES. They can die.

Smar and AM are probably town. They cannot die.

I hate making posts like these when you've fallen behind since everything you say can pretty much be cited at parroting, but if you guys need my reasoning to any of those stances I can present it. Oh, I will note that Smar's request for replacement is something she's done before (...pretty sure it was her at least) while ES's just feels like a deflection of attention to me. J's still a better target since we get fun toys to play with tomorrow though.

vote: J
If Glyph is scum (he probably is) then Zen is his scumbuddy. Or Tery, but most likely Zen.

Lists two confirmed town as scum, lists one confirmed town and one unconfirmed, but fairly scummy, player as town.

so for the record... 13 player game, with a claimed vig, and a mafia roleblocker dead... i'm guessing there are 3 mafia, with a vig or SK. There are 8 of us left. We mislynch, we have 7 left... worst case scenario, vig is actually SK, and he and mafia both kill town. 5 players left, 2 of them being mafia, one being SK. That would require SK cooperation to lynch mafia.
So basically, it's pretty bad if we don't lynch mafia toDay. I wish there was more to go on with Glyph.

Top Bottom