• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Guys, I just want to tell you all a story.
One time I went on facebook and everybody was relating every story that was currently happening. Then, I went on youtube and every comment was about every current story.
For example, I saw on a video for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
"Thumbs up if you don't like the fact that Japan got boned by nature
Also check out my channel"
And then on a music video:
"Sony is based in japan, so thats why the network is down. THUMBS UP!!
Also, Osama Bin Laden died
Am I cool yet"
Not to mention everyone on facebook was likewhoring by relating these things to every status that they could muster to read.
I would just like to say that when you post the flood of rage comics that were slopped together by some kid who interrupted his fapping, you don't help this silly popularity of relating unrelated things and getting attention by grasping every ounce of attention that you can by talking about something that everyone can relate to.

In an unrelated note, all of the Obama gifs have been gifts from heaven. They have made me release a gutsy laugh from which I am sure I collapsed a lung and ripped my diaphragm.

Love, Wretched.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol, you posted it here? I wasn't sure if they were ready to see that sort of thing

but **** man, this is the first in a long time I've had to use this avi. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be disgusted lol

:rosalina:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
omg lady gaga minecraft jao;ihga;oifh;aosdjhfa;osgj

loooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

D

Deleted member

The guy in the video is on par with generic ******* like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly.

He dumb

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But then you Wouldn't see his troll. An how do you know it isn't one of those office printers with the loading tray on one side and the output on the other??

:phone:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
This isnt a funny pic or anything but I thought I should post it here and see what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBPVkpmoeg&feature=player_embedded
History is written by the victors.

The only thing I don't get is, why would they ice Osama's body during the Bush administration so that a Democratic President could boost his ratings with it 8 years later?

Owait, the democrats and the republicans are the same party. I forgot.

Top Bottom