• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
An actual conversation between two 28-year-old men overheard on the subway today
Guy 1: She had to go, man. Had. to. go.
Guy 2: Yeah, it was time.
Guy 1: And she's mad at me about it. Like, coming to me trying to talk to me about it because she's upset or some ****, and I'm like, "Nah, this is done. We're done."
Guy 2: Sometimes you gotta do that. Be firm.
Guy 1: It's like, I have six Pokeballs, ya know what I mean? I got six Pokeballs and there's 150 Pokemon out there. I'm not gonna hang on to my PIDGEY, ya know what I'm sayin? I'm not gonna hang on to my Ratata.
Guy 2: Exactly.
Guy 1: She's on some Professor Oak ****. I'm tryin to be the best.
Guy 2: Even Pikachu had to go eventually, *****. You did the right thing.

^^from my tumblr

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
An actual conversation between two 28-year-old men overheard on the subway today
Guy 1: And she's mad at me about it. Like, coming to me trying to talk to me about it because she's upset or some ****, and I'm like, "Nah, this is done. We're done."
Guy 1: It's like, I have six Pokeballs, ya know what I mean? I got six Pokeballs and there's 150 Pokemon out there. I'm not gonna hang on to my PIDGEY, ya know what I'm sayin? I'm not gonna hang on to my Ratata.

^^from my tumblr
Win. I lost to this.

Suspect

Smash Hero
..what? If that was actual then how is it known that they are both 28 years old?

im confused about the "from my tumblr"

im so lost right now

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

^^from my tumblr

im so lost right now

bolded was copy/pasted from tumbler. underlined is what he typed afterward.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
..what? If that was actual then how is it known that they are both 28 years old?

im so lost right now
I reblogged it from someone elses tumblr and then I copy pasted it from my tumblr

hence the use of "from my tumblr

Edit: didnt see bsl post.

Top Bottom