• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You realize that by acknowledging what part he was referring to, you've admitted to knowing you parroted him, right?
How?

I didn't, your post didn;t say for certain, you said "I doubt"

I'm saying for certain him posting that is an instant mod kill.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow, I'm pretty sure Red Ryu is just parroting me at this point.

He see's Ran's #3122, but either misses my #3124, or saw it and saw the need to repeat it?
No mention of what part you parroted.

No I'm telling the truth about what would happen, if he posts that he will be mod killed.

Posting outside convos and stuff is against mafia rules.
You magically know that he was referring to the posting of a QT.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
But RedRyu, Ran already stated he understood and wasn't going to. Why did you need to tell him again?

May as well bring this up now. Thought it wasn't needed as RR was "clear" but the no roleblock revelation makes the clear, not so clear.

Scumpicks:

PL is the strongest pick for me, I find his earlier play shaking and his connections with scum or lack of is too fishy for me.
To be fair, he did say this before I said anything about PL iirc.

Glyph but only as an indy. That mess up looks bad, but idk if that alone by itself is worth lynching him over since that is the main thing I didn't like from him. The reread I did didn't have any problems for me.
There's been two NKs in a row.

Unless we're running under the insane assumption that there are two BPs other than Glyph running around, for Glyph to be scum he would have to have sent in a No Kill.

There is literally no reason for Glyph to send in a No Kill. He was considered confirmed town by most yesterday. He's still considered a townread by most people.

Glyph isn't mafia.

Indie is a possibility, but not one I'm concerned with right now.
Glyph is not mafia. Possibly indy.

Yeah, I remember that. Definitely a contradiction, but I need to make it clear in my mind that it's a scummy one. Don't feel good about a lynch on one contradiction.
Not worth lynching Glyph over just one contradiction

Asdioh is gut, so I have no legit reason for it. Being honest even.
I've been pretty clear about my opinion on Asdioh. Town read, gut says scum.

The only thing that puts me off calling it parroting is how blatant it is :/.

Either he's parroting or we're incredibly in-sync. Great minds and all that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I post my thoughts as they are, I don't care if it is a parrot unless repeating it is pointless.

I saw a point with Ran because you didn't say clearly he would when it's very clear to me that would be a mod kill if he did.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Actually, no. Scratch that. He didn't say the PL thing before me iirc :/.

Digging up the quotes now.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Don't like PL's lack of interaction with J at all, besides commenting on how the hydra should post. During Glyph/J they just addressed Glyph and in Asdioh/J they just address Asdioh.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12654990&postcount=3037

Not gonna quote it but he presents a legitimate case for PL scum, without parroting.

Cool. I like RR.

I've liked a lot of PL's recent play but yeah, a lot of their early stuff is pretty bleh.

Scumpicks:

PL is the strongest pick for me, I find his earlier play shaking and his connections with scum or lack of is too fishy for me.
.___.;

But then he presents his stances again and this time his previous case is gone and is replaced with my own.

I have no idea if he's parroting or simply agreeing with me by rephrasing stuff.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I do admit that your initial case on PL was legit, yeah. Pointed out connections to scum before I did.

The rest does bug me though.

Let me think it through.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I assume Hydra QT.

Scum QT would be giving us the game.
It is irrelevant what kind of QT was in question, the point is that you knew he was talking about you restating his QT point without him saying anything beyond "RR is parroting". No mention of what you were parroting.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
THAT IS THE POST I AM ACCUSING YOU OF PARROTINGguhughhuuhguhahuguhgd

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Like:

Seik says don't post the QT, it'll get you modkilled

Then you say, make sure you don't post the QT, it'll get you modkilled

But the way you said it, you say it like its brand new material. That's the part that's more concerning to me, because it totally makes it look like you're just pushing for town points.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He said I doubt.

I said he would.

It's different in context because him posting it would result in a mod kill where as Seikand's sounds like he thinks which doesn't show absolute certainty. Mine does.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
THAT IS THE POST I AM ACCUSING YOU OF PARROTINGguhughhuuhguhahuguhgd
Well then...

It is irrelevant what kind of QT was in question, the point is that you knew he was talking about you restating his QT point without him saying anything beyond "RR is parroting". No mention of what you were parroting.
Why say this if you knew what you were accusing me of?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
RR it is totally the same thing. You parroted. Done.

That quote is in regards to Seik's post about you parroting, but not mentioning that you parroted.

Can we move on now.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Im super for no lynch vote guys, this is getting ridiculous.Also im thinking possibly that maybe glyph did get targeted 2 nights and a row and the roleblocker thought he could roleblock the strongman to kill him, but was wrong? IDK, i guess if glg was role blocked that is unlikely though.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Asdioh: not RR toDay because he almost certainly can't kill, and because he's #6, which means if we kill kim and scum kill 12 that's 3 bingos, lol.

Rules said:
Hydras are allowed, as are hydra communication logs
You might have to copy paste rather than linking it, but please do it. use [ collapse] [/ collapse] tags

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
O_O

that's like cheating lol, I'll be able to tell just by skimming their log whether the PL hydra is town or scum

anyway, GLG, no lynch toDay or what? I'll follow you because I just want to make some progress in this game.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
unvote vote: No Lynch

Back where it belongs

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote
Vote: No Lynch

I don't know the votecount. I hope I just lynched NL before his claim. >:3

X1-12

Smash Champion
That was the stupidest thing ever.

APOSL TARGET #2. DON'T IGNORE ME THIS TIME

Also do not reveal who #12 is. Its not PL or seik so investigating them is worthless, if you let on scum will only find it easier to bingo

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Asdioh: not RR toDay because he almost certainly can't kill, and because he's #6, which means if we kill kim and scum kill 12 that's 3 bingos, lol.

You might have to copy paste rather than linking it, but please do it. use [ collapse] [/ collapse] tags
So we really can post our intra-hydra discussions? :D

Alright here is our communication log, its long and prolly hard to follow but everything up until Joey replaced out is there. After that Ran and I discussed stuff in person more frequently or one of us was running the hydra solo lol.

^ All messages 53-68 of 68 37-52 >>
July
04-25-2011
01:03 AM ET (US)
Lol its been so long since I've checked in here, but I ended up getting behind too, mostly because of school. Either way its going pretty well :D two scum down woo hoo
Pink Lemonade
04-14-2011
04:44 AM ET (US)
Sorry I'm kinda overloaded and stuff... Now I'm kinda lost of what to do in thread.. lol. Tired. Mafia... over load... GAH
July
04-06-2011
08:25 AM ET (US)
Joey :'( I'm sorry mafia is making you mad, still hit us up on aim and stuff k? And when Pink Lemonade wins MVP you are getting dice too :D
Zenifushilizardon
04-06-2011
01:13 AM ET (US)
July: If you're confused as to why I'm not being a part of the hydra, it's because I'm REALLY pissed at mafia right now and I'm pretty much taking a break for a few weeks before I get more mad and pretty much quit.

I'm really sorry, and I wish the both of you luck through out your game.

If town asks why, just say I'm taking a break if it really concerns them.
Zenifushilizardon
04-05-2011
09:38 PM ET (US)
Can you vote Smarg, July?

I don't know the reasons fully, but you do lol.
July
04-05-2011
02:35 PM ET (US)
Also, I'm feeling a lot better about Asdioh, based on the fact he was L-1 and didn't freak out or ask people to unclaim.

Worst reads I have right now are TDW, Smarg, and Seikend. Smarg had a really, really dumb post about how one of J/us is scum, then she voted Soup.
July
04-05-2011
07:57 AM ET (US)
I unvoted Asdioh since he was at L-1 and I wasn't comfortable with that yet. Btw my ISO of JTB was hella boring, he's kinda fluffy but he's been scumhunting and sticking with his one or two scumpicks, so no wagon hopping. Over all I got a pretty town read on him.

I read through your ISO on seik and it looks good Joey. When I was doing mine JTB seemed pretty good but the stuff you pointed out about Seikend was really evident and I found him really scummy. Also picked up that I'm really not a big fan of TDW.
Zenifushilizardon
04-04-2011
08:39 PM ET (US)
thank god July. JTB looks REALLY scummy after the seik ISO. great choice :D
July
04-04-2011
08:10 PM ET (US)
Kk, was just making sure he didn't slip and have info about Aposl that wasn't posted in thread
Pink Lemonade
04-04-2011
07:55 PM ET (US)
Kev explained that he didn't know.

That's fine. : 3
July
04-04-2011
02:23 PM ET (US)
I'm doing an ISO on JTB I decided, just because I'm not quite sure I have a read on him.
July
04-04-2011
01:54 PM ET (US)
Okay this is really random but did Aposl ever say he/she was a girl? because Kevin has been throwing around "she" with Aposl left and right. Joey, I will read the ISO soon, sorry just...its so hard for me to focus.
Zenifushilizardon
04-04-2011
06:31 AM ET (US)
Seieknd ISO:

78: Null honestly. Not wanting to start the game without everyone is more personal interest. Points didn't make me think town or scum.

82: Didn't leave a really good feeling. Don't get why he would joke like that instead of just saying no, but whatever.

89: Why does he try to put down BSL's post? It honestly had good intentions, and Seik's responce makes me think scum.

93: Honestly he brings up good points in this post. Townie post.

132: Seems like he's making excuses to look townie. It also seems that he's contradicting himself.

How is he sure that one of them for sure isn't scum like if he puts it as null? Isn't null undecided? Hmmm....

146: He shrugs the "First and Last points are repeats" thing with a "My bad". Why didn't he go into this more? Seems that he just wanted it to stop there.

On the other hand, his defense honestly doesn't leave me thinking he's scum besides the point that he shrugged off above. That's only right now though.

155: Putting GLG as town for what he did was REALLY REALLY scummy. Honestly, how does that clear anyone of anything? A gender test? Town? It's common knowledge that your scum mates are going to talk to you, and if they talk about smarg, they're going to say her or she. This is common knowledge. A scummy or a townie could say this.

Doesn't go into detail about Soup. Scummy move you got there Sir.

Trying to define why the test was flawed honestly didn't make him look townie in any way. More null than scummy, though.

164: "Didn't think it through"... Not gonna try to make his stance look strong at all? Really? I don't understand how he would be going about doing this honestly. This is the second time he's completely given up on a point by the way.

168: The defense he used was really bad though. Especially to the case given to him. What is your stance on Smarg now, Seik?

177: notice that he keeps on linking back to his same bad defense, like that is the only reason he has to give throughout that whole game. Really bad defense.

Is the "My Bad", "Didn't think it through" and "Alright" just a play style thing? Have you played a mafia game before?

@ Everyone: Has anyone played a mafia game with Seik before? Did he react to statements like this in the games you've played with him?

200 posts later

396: WOW. Obviously didn't read at all. Glyph said a few posts before he did that he had NO META on KevinM in any way. Definetly scummy.

His list just seems... to be trying to look town.

Sqweedle as scummy on my wagon - That's a REALLY BAD REASON to put someone down as scum honestly.

BSL as null-leaning-scum - What? So random...

JTB needs a looking at, but he's inactive null - Do you even think that he is scum? You sure didn't list it. You just listed him as inactive, which for the 200 posts within your last posts, you could have been considered the same.

399: His first point is really really not well thought out. Sqweedle definetly gave more reasons than "Scum Vibes", and honestly they were better reasons than the defence that he used for everything early game. Really scummy content right here.

Second point seems to be really summed up in a weird way. I honestly don't remember this early in the game, and I didn't see this argument while looking through Seik's posts, so I don't have much to comment on with this.

He's also wrong here. He also asked questions right after his statement, and gave more information based on those questions. He really had more reason to vote you as scum then you're giving.

Sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology, but this post seems really reaching. If you re-read through the early game, you would notice that Soupa's reasons on Seik really weren't that bad considering early game, and that what everyone was discussing was.. you know... worth discussion. Yeah. What would should I be using instead of Reaching, though? Or is reaching the word I'm looking for? Preferably Kuz/J/X1 answering this if I get any answer at all, because I don't expect KevinM to help anyone out that isn't as good as him.

422: What? Whaaaaat?

>___> @ this post. Seriously? All you said about JTB before was that you thought he needed to be looked at more and that he was null and inactive. Why did you change like this all of a sudden? I may look into JTB's posts later to see if this is reaching as well, leaving this as null-scum right now, since you were really random with your change of pace.

444: Agreeing with why people view you as anti-town honestly doesn't make you look town in any way. This makes me feel that he is trying to get pressure off of him.

I agree with his logic behind all of the pregame stuff, and his example was good, but that's all null because lolpinions.

second responce is null. I agree with his third point personally.

JTB made a great point against him, and his responce was really poor. By putting that aside, he basicly thought Soupa was scummy for voting him. Yeah. That's really townie /sarcasm

You also said that you were almost certain that his case was weak before. Why didn't you say this now like you did earlier, and repleace it with "I didn't know" instead.

I guess this explains 422. Why did you come into the thread and say that all of a sudden? How did you know that JTB was inactive before looking through the thread? If you re-read the thread, how come you didn't find him scummy at all before, and just put him as null and inactive? Stuff like that.

"Oh, okay"... number 4 with "My Bad", "Didn't think it through", and "Alright".

445: He stated that JTB needed to be looked at because he was inactive null, not because of any of the stuff he listed afterwards. Really bad defence.

453: That's exactly what he was implying when he said "By asking I know for certain what the case is". lol.

So you did need to know. Okay.

In two posts out of your two posts with content. Oh okay.

Point made.

Recent to this post, this is all that he had been doing. If he denies this, then he's lying and should be lynched.

456: Number 5. "Okay" added to list with "My Bad" etc.

You haven't been scum hunting. All you've been doing is defending yourself after a vote on JTB. Unless you call that one post scum hunting.

By the way, your case was REALLy weak.

458: Totally avoiding defending himself by talking about JTB instead. Is this what people call Deflecting?

460: ...wait...

Before you were called out with the JTB vote, both of your recent posts with content stated that Soupa was scummy. This is EXACTLY what he was pointing out.

You gave your soup case after he asked for it, in the ONLY recent post you had, which included soupa being scummy. This is what should be expected, and this was a bad example to use, since he pretty much did the EXACT SAME THING.

His voting post didn't call you out as scum. His post afterwards is weird though and you deserve props for pulling that out.

531: This is exactly what everyone was talking about earlier. You're just defending yourself. Not scum hunting at all.

546 & 549: Not scum hunting still. Exactly same as above point. Etc.

557: Honestly this looked townie until I read "But I'll take your word on it". Whaat? Not gonna look anything up? Just going to take your word on it?

Wow. Okay. Yeah.

everything else looked good though. Looking at the post below, I honestly feel the same way J does. You're right, but it seems that you don't have any idea why. Null Post.

560: Also Null post since it seems that you're just trying to sit in the middle.

566: Obviously still sitting in the middle, stating that his opinion shouldn't have any impact.

He still isn't scum hunting. He's still only responding to things said to him.

574: This just really looked really scummy.

That was J's first post on the thoughts of Ran not posting in the Hydra. That's not random, that's expected when he reads through.

You agree with J's thoughts earlier, and now you call them scummy? Do not like. Do not like AT ALL.

And then you let go of the pressure there. Kk. That makes it seem like you're trying to get the town to think you're scum hunting instead of actually doing so. You obviously haven't been pushing on any lynch with your responces to everything in the last few posts you've had.

585/586: ...If Seik flips scum, can we look at this? This REALLY looks like scum-distancing to me. I don't know how you all feel about this, but yeah. If he flips town though, then I don't get why he said this instead of answering the questions. Really scummy post.

593: FINALLY SAYS SOMETHING THAT ISN'T DIRECTED TO HIM. Sweet. Owait it's just a question based on his discussion earlier (which included Seik responding to JTB based on what JTB said). Fuuuuu-

Null post. Obvious to ask questions to your top scum pick.

597: WHAT THE ****. That was so random. You randomly responded to that when it's been there for a REALLY long time? Really? 597 v 534 post number. Really? What.

You didn't explain your vote at all. I don't understand this at all. You should of at least explained this a LITTLE bit. Dear god.

REALLY scummy post.

605: That's his reason for voting J? He doesn't explain the connection between J/JTB at all, he doesn't even explain why J is truly scummy except "J's 'observation'"

608: You didn't understand him at all or something. All he asked (based on how I read it) was to look back and see if you still think he's scummy for the same reasons, since it was 200 posts ago. I don't even get what you're saying. That may just be me though.

That wasn't random at all lol.

619: The OTHER recent exchange going on was people talking about whether or not PL should let Ranmaru post. There are more than 1 recent conversations going on.

IT WAS ALREADY BEING DISCUSSED. The discussion didn't just stop because you and JTB started arguing. X1 was discussing it to, and he was doing it well before J, yet you think he's town?

626: The ****

That was a LEGIT question.

Why didn't you answer his question at ALL? Why did you completely turn the questions around to him?

Why do you not want to talk about him now? You've been talking about him for the whole damn game. Seriously?

629: How did you have him as town if you haven't been paying much attention to him? What? Seems like you only pay attention to people that you happen to think are scummy or happen to see that other people think are scummy.

687: Okay he's responding to things again.

Now I feel like he's trying to avoid adding more scum picks by adding them to the null pile. I wouldn't consider this really scummy though. More null than anything.

696: Townie post views on BSL. Agree with most of them myself.

Until last sentence anyways. "But no need to concern yourself about that yet" what. Why would you say that? Of course he's going to concern himself, you're calling him scummy. The ****?

726: I would think this was townie if any of his posts were right

Ranmaru posting or not posting was a discussion going on that he didn't post about until that post. A few other people already have, so he contributed. That's whatever.

That was the prompt to which he started talking. Your points might as well have been random too if you're trying to say that the quote you pulled earlier was random.

Interesting imo means that it's weird, thus you can't put it as scum or town without thinking about it more. I thought it applied well there.

YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION. IT WAS 100% LEGIT. GAHHHHHHHH

738: .......what?

743: Number 6 I believe with the "My Bad" group.

751: This is another what post. You seriously aren't making any sense here at all. The J case looks really faulty because of this

760: You're still not explaining anything. -_-. What the ****?

YOU DID RESPONd. You clearly used that as your reason for why you wouldn't answer his questions. Really? Biggest contradiction I've seen in a mafia game yet.

764: Really? REALLY? Number 7 to "My Bad" list.

Why is that possible? Can you explain the connection between them? Seriously? Please? That would be great.

That honestly makes sense.

WHAT THE ****. ANSWER THE QUESTION. Do YOU think your lynch is a realistic lynch to do. YOU. YOOOOOOU. It's SUPPOSED to be YOUR opinion. -____-

768: You're not even posting any part of GLG's case. You're just posting your same old quote over and over and over like you did earlier.

Okay so no connection between them at all except they're both scummy? Kaaaaay

Second line makes sense.

Still, though. no connections between either of them? Not them coming off as buddying? Distancing? anything? ughh. They have to have SOMETHING to be a scum TEAM, right?

So you're saying you added one point and that made your whole case worse than that one point + GLG. Why? Why use someone elses case as a base, when you started off agree'ing with them, and then took one point and made them your top scum pick? It's not early day 1, you actually have to have good stances.

Ugh @ this post.

775: So basicly GLG + a little > your case against JTB. Okay.

Scum-Mates. They know each other's alignment and they know that they have the same wincon. They will have SOME TYPE of connection. They're connected as a scum group. They may distance, or buddy, or bus, or a few other things. They're still connected though.

Instead, you're thinking that they both are scum. Not that they're on a scum team. There is actually a difference in that since scum means indy or mafia.

Now your defense is I disagree and Nah. Oh my god you're so scummy ughhhhh.

You're not even being convincing and you're not giving good reasons. OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO DIRECT STUFF AT YOU.

That's the only way you'll talk anyways.

779: Townie-null post. Honestly agree with the point but it's obvious.

781: This looks like it's REALLY reaching for Soupa. It really does. Doesn't leave any good feelings, either.

786: You reach out because you don't like that he's not voting J.

Everything lines up now.

813: I just realized, that not only was GLG involved with this, but TDW was ALSO agree'ing with the fact before you even started getting involved.

It IS null. That's the point.

They both show disrespect against the person that started it.

I don't see how J ignited discussion to start. Telling someone to just stop will get someone heated as much as saying that they're dumb, since they both imply the same thing. "Don't bother talking about it anymore" is what I feel they both imply.

Your points are legit and this is more townie than your other posts.

816: -_______________________________________________________-

It's because he didn't agree with it at all!

You're joking about that post right? -_-.

823: Problem 1) Basing your biggest scumpick on other people's cases

Why did you not like that question.

I don't understand anything you're saying.

He even said he wanted more and that he didn't know what to call it. REALLY?

I'm not even going to respond to that next sentence because it makes no sense

Oh look next one too.

"Not looking for the quotes" considered you scum at this point

You can say this about your biggest scum pick? Looks like you have some thinking to do! I don't feel that he has a strong read on his scummys if he has to say stuff like "On the other hand". IT seems like he's trying to avoid pressure when a mislynch occurs.

WAIT. YOU DROPPED.... what.... That makes no sense at all...

UGHHHHHHHHH.

"I'm a sucker for AtE" yet you told Soupa not to depend on AtE for votes basicly?

YOU'RE SCUMMY TIMES INFINITY.

824: Good point. Yeah.

And then we never see him ever again
Pink Lemonade
04-04-2011
03:33 AM ET (US)
D: <
Zenifushilizardon
04-04-2011
02:33 AM ET (US)
<3 July for us agree'ing :D
July
04-04-2011
02:21 AM ET (US)
Kk yes thank you for switching the vote back to Asdioh, deff thinking Kev is very townie as well.

^ All messages << 53-68 37-52 of 68 21-36 >>
Zenifushilizardon
04-04-2011
02:08 AM ET (US)
Why are we voting KevinM?

That's 100% not what we want to do right now. He is a huge power to town, and he looks REALLY townie.

I suggest we keep our vote on Asdioh.
Zenifushilizardon
04-03-2011
08:56 PM ET (US)
100% Agree

Your scum list is perfect imo.
July
04-03-2011
08:00 AM ET (US)
Also, would we be okay switching the vote from Glyph to Asdioh then? I won't do it until everyone says so but if everyone agrees Asdioh is scummy I think one of us could make a switch from Glyph to Asdioh.
July
04-03-2011
07:46 AM ET (US)
Sorry that we left you to post, Ran and I spent the weekend together and mafia kinda fell behind.

I like the FoS on Asdioh, I think that Asdioh has been making weak stances/skimming, and even a bit aggressive towards suspicion. BSL's AtE then leaving was unexpected, honestly that makes me lean more town with him now. Glyph seems to be tunneling J, so still fine with him going.

JTB/Seikend is strange, Seikend gives me a bad vibe tbh, but I dont really have anything substantial to build that off of so I'll wait and see on him. I think Soup town, J town, suspect X1/GLG are town. Not sure about TDW, seem a little opportunistic and really wanted a BSL lynch, town BSL slot (if he would be lynched or nked) would look bad for TDW imo. Smarg just doesn't post enough for me to get a read on her, but I feel slightly better about her.

So right now Seikend, Asdioh, Glyph are looking bad imo, at least need looked in to.
Pink Lemonade
04-03-2011
02:24 AM ET (US)
Thank you. July, thoughts? : P
Zenifushilizardon
04-01-2011
09:27 PM ET (US)
Well, I think that J can play nice or mean as mafia, so I don't think that's a good basis for you to judge that on.

I was thinking that you and J could be playing good cop, bad cop. You proposed the post limit, and J was against it. I <3 what he said, but I have to be wary of him.

In RG, I thought it was odd that J posted a whole case about me being town, then hammered me in a odd way. I would have really pushed for J as scum there, but Ryker told me to trust him, so I did.

I'm null with J now, but I like that he's defending me, personally. What he said isn't scummy because it was regarding me playing. Seikind touched upon this, and I liked what he said. Still, it's null because it isn't really scum hunting because he is objecting to you proposing it as anti-town(which it isn't.)

You yourself weren't scum hunting when mentioning the plan, but now you're scum hunting on J for objecting to that. Who are your other scum picks, X1?

~Revised it a little bit to make it easier to read. If I didn't get your points across correctly, or if I worded anything wrong, please point it out!!!Edited 04-01-2011 09:28 PM
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
08:06 PM ET (US)
no wait just call him null xD I was gonna post this. Well, you guys look at it for now:

OK J it wasn't an aggressive manner, my mistake, however regardless of this you did jump to calling it stupid, despite you apparently actually thinking that its just mean? You're not responding to the main issue here, just defending yourself against the bits which you can, and glossing over the rest

And yes, I will cite Inception mafia, is that a problem? I'd cite Bear and Fish if you hadn't edited your post out. I believe you are scum, I'm using evidence from a previous game to support this theory, is there anything wrong with this or are you just trying to be cute?

I'm also not saying that you don't play for fun (this is really clear in my posts), but merely that your main goal in mafia games is not to make everyone enjoy the game, but instead to win.

@Seik: I'm pretty sure you're OK. Better check in the rules thought (or PM the mod). Tbh I think the fact that in his post he calls people ******-dumb is enough to disprove the theory that his main goal in this game is to make everyone's experience more enjoyable.

Unvote
Vote: J
Hmmm. Well, I think J can play nice or mean as mafia, actually. So I don't think that's a good basis for you to judge that on.

I was thinking you and J could have been playing good cop bad cop. You proposed the post limit, and J was against it. I <3 what he said, but I must be wary of him.

Even so, in RG I thought it was odd that J had posted a whole case about me being town, yet to have hammered me in a odd way. I would really have pushed for J as scum there, but Ryker told me to trust him, and I did.

I'm null with J now. But, I do like that he is defending me, personally. What he said isn't scummy, because it was regarding me playing. Seikind touched upon this, and I liked what he said. Yet it's still null, because it isn't really scumhunting, or it's half, because he is objecting to you proposing it as anti-town, when it isn't.

You yourself weren't scumhunting when mentioning the plan, but you are now scumhunting on J for objecting to that. Who are your other scumpicks, X1?
Zenifushilizardon
04-01-2011
08:00 PM ET (US)
We can say he's town for now honestly. We can start worrying about J day 3. Having someone to rule out early as town is always a good thing. If he is scum, we can catch him after day 3 based on connections and such.
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
07:50 PM ET (US)
We all know J buddies when scum, so be careful. Wait, I don't know. D:

J can be nice or mean as mafia. xD

Just watch out if we look townie, and that he agrees. <3 J, but... Let's not settle on him being town yet xD Do not be blinded by X1.
Zenifushilizardon
04-01-2011
07:44 PM ET (US)
I think J is town as well.

I think Glyph disappeared when the pressure was off of him, but it's april fools and the skin and text changes are obnoxious so I'm not going to post about that haha.
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
06:32 PM ET (US)
LOL.

It's more like: NICE J :3

That doesn't read into alignment. Just that X1 and J are bickering about me posting or not.

It could basically be a Good cop bad cop.
July
04-01-2011
05:11 PM ET (US)
Kk I did, also J is awesome :3 town J imo
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
05:01 PM ET (US)
Kk tell him that ;o

Remember the whole hydra voted Glyph tho. Haha
July
04-01-2011
04:30 PM ET (US)
Not thinking S v S, I'm thinking S v T, or bad town v bad town
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
04:15 PM ET (US)
July, Toasted is wondering about the Bsl/Glyph interactions. He asks if we think it's s v s?
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
12:48 PM ET (US)
btw, you said as though he DID rolefish without asking what he cleary was trying to do
Upgrade to PRO
Upload pictures, personalize your board, and more!

Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
12:47 PM ET (US)
I like your FOS too since you can't collectively vote without talking, it at least shows you want to.

Bsl is null to me. I feel as though he was scumhunting on Glyph, tho. He wasn't focusing on us to die as town. Remember he plays scummy on purpose, but the vt thing doesn't seem like a smart thing to talk about.

Yet I feel Kevm might be trying to scapegoat BSL for "role fishing". Kevm didn't even ask him to explain, so he obv doesn't care if BSL is town or not.
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
12:45 PM ET (US)
Hmmm. I dunno. I assumed he was getting at Glyph for possibly being scum, because scum use vt as a fake role when claiming.

Although, I won't object to your stance on BSL. I'd just be null on him, but I'll let you take that stance for now, and if he can explain his motive clearly, you can let him go.

(Basically it's fine, I'll read up and let you know if I feel any others being scummy haha)
July
04-01-2011
02:43 AM ET (US)
Thoughts on BSL?
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
12:21 AM ET (US)
oh. It's april 1. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Pink Lemonade
04-01-2011
12:18 AM ET (US)
JOEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF WAS THAT IT WAS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I REFRESHED THE PAGE AND OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOW DID SMASHBOARDS CHANGE TO A FRIDAY SKIN
Ran (At School)
03-31-2011
05:41 PM ET (US)
Hey July, I forgot my phone, so I won't be able to text you. I'll be out soon though, so expect a text about Pokemon around 8-9 pm. ;o

I kinda like Glyph's point on X1/Gord's restricting play thing. Let's read more into his read on J.

I'll be in class now. ;o
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
04:42 PM ET (US)
Sure that's fine, lol.

Lol at Gord drinking us.
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
04:39 PM ET (US)
It's ok. I liked your post concerning the unfairness and stuff. <3

Haha it's ok. If you feel as though it's important to say to him, say it. I just find Kev useless to talk to, he's just talking about playstyle, that doesn't help catch scum at all.
Zenifushilizardon
03-31-2011
04:38 PM ET (US)
Gordito does have a point. I think it would be better if we could proof read your bigger posts before you post them. But hey, we should all do that for eachother with our big posts. That's what a hydra does. The smaller posts shouldn't be involved in that though. I don't like the idea of not letting Ranmaru post, and that won't happen of course, but proof-reading bigger posts through QT before they're posted is always a good thing, right?
Zenifushilizardon
03-31-2011
04:35 PM ET (US)
Sorry about that he just makes me so mad :@. I'm just going to try 'n ignore him from here on out. I'll let you two handle him.

I'm fine with Smarg vote, pressure, and lynch honestly.
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
03:32 PM ET (US)
Joey, plz ignore Kevin's Lylo comments. X1 and Kev aren't really scumhunting there, they are just speculating on our abilities to play. We can focus elsewhere. : D

Kk July. Good stuff. Feel free to pressure Smarg, or just ask her questions if you feel like it. Ignore kev ;o
July
03-31-2011
03:24 PM ET (US)
Kk sounds good : D
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
03:09 PM ET (US)
Don't worry, Glyph is very anti-town, but we'll expand our stances. It's that there wasn't much people posting.
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
02:58 PM ET (US)
Don't worry about Kev/X1. It seems Kev just wants an easy lynch for "Lylo purposes" so early in the game. Just try to ignore them.

I like J's thoughts on us though. <3 J : D
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
02:52 PM ET (US)
No it's fine I responded to it. It's not good to ignore things. Anyways, we never had an intention to hide anything.

I just said we are liable for each post we make.
July
03-31-2011
11:12 AM ET (US)
Kk so, this is my list of who I feel is what alignment so far:

GandhiLaserGun- null, X1 seems a little off but it's hard to pick up on X1 scum so early on, so that's one to wait and see
BSL- townish, been much more coherent this game and going after scummy people unlike usual
Asdioh- scummy, his town/scum list was really weak; if Smarg is scum could deff see him as scum too
KevinM- town, he's obv very against us/noobs in general so this is going to be a long game but town; not too confident in his reads outside Smarg though, BSL seems town and Glyph hasn't been contributing like he says
Toasting Dat Walrus- null, I have literally no read on them
Seikend- I'm going to say town, I feel like if he is scum it would be apparent over time and with pressure so figuring him out right now isn't really important
Smargaret- I find her scummy but I seriously think I just have something against her playstyle, I won't push anything on her unless you guys agree out of that fear
J- town
JTB- null-scummy, something about his posts that just have a strange tone to me, a little overconfident I think
Aposl- I think noob town more than scum tbh, wouldn't be surprised if he replaced out, very similar to Seikend where if he's scum it will become apparent, not someone to push on yet
Sqweedle- town
Glyphmoney- scummy, but I'm not set in his lynch toDay, he strikes me the same way GLG did in RG; he's either scum or bad townie, please keep an eye on him but don't set it in stone he is the play for the Day

Ran, that comment you had that I would try to stifle your more ballsy moves looks really bad, it looks like we are trying to hide something (like scummy behavior). I just ignored it but Soup called you out on it so idk if you want to address it or just let it go.

^ All messages << 21-36 5-20 of 68 1-4 >>
July
03-31-2011
06:26 AM ET (US)
Just posted thoughts, elaborated on Glyph mostly. Keeping my eye on Smarg, she's just always scummy to me but considering she was scum in the last game we played with her that makes it hard to tell if her actions are scummy or if I just have issues with her playstyle.
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
04:30 AM ET (US)
okie dokie. Please, continue to post your thoughts. I'mma sleep now tho. nite.

Glad you agree.

Yeah it will be fun. ;o
July
03-31-2011
04:28 AM ET (US)
Alright, reading up but I'm fine with the decision of voting for Glyph. Also, as for roles...I always like scum or pr, but this should be fun as vt, and easier to hydra as vt I think. I'll post more as I read, sorry my day has been Class>pokemon>sleep, but I'm finally focused haha.
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
04:27 AM ET (US)
Glyph still scummy. Kev is focusing on Smarg more than Glyph because he says he can read Glyph and Not smarg. Here is why:

He says Smarg is not using original content, but that Glyph is. Kev is trying to push Smarg as scum parroting others. Does Smarg really do this? Only thing I did notice was that she voted Glyph by saying he was obv scum, so can Kev be onto something?

If you feel like voting someone else, I'd hope you give solid reasons as to why Smarg would be better than Glyph. Glyph is very anti-town and unhelpful, but Smarg is. I like that I get an answer from her when I ask her. I just don't know if it's faked. What kind of strategy is that? Would scum rather wait it out to use other people's reasons? I dunno
Pink Lemonade
03-31-2011
12:50 AM ET (US)
Just so you know, ignore Kevm. Keep on scumhunting. He is an idiot.
Zenifushilizardon
03-30-2011
11:23 PM ET (US)
I'm always VT or Godfather, so I'd rather have a role with an active night ability lol.

Edit: Heading out for the night. I'll check again tomorrow morning~ Probably won't post though.Edited 03-30-2011 11:40 PM
Pink Lemonade
03-30-2011
11:17 PM ET (US)
Also Guys:

Our role. How do you like it?

I really like the vt. I don't have to commit to night actions, and I can go all out in scumhunting. : D

How do you feel about it? And would you rather have another role? If so, what and why?
Pink Lemonade
03-30-2011
11:13 PM ET (US)
Btw, July.

I agree with Glyph Aposl going. But not Smarg. We'll need to talk about Smarg more.

I think it's just her playstyle. Let us know what you think about Smarg.
Pink Lemonade
03-30-2011
10:53 PM ET (US)
Voted Glyph. July unvote if you feel you disagree, just please don't leave it on "unvote" lol. I dunno.
Zenifushilizardon
03-30-2011
10:49 PM ET (US)
[9:26:43 PM] Dynamite Car Plane: Hey Joey
[9:26:49 PM] Dynamite Car Plane: Bingo mafia started
[9:26:51 PM] Dynamite Car Plane: : D
[9:57:12 PM] -Joey- Bebir: :O
[9:57:12 PM] -Joey- Bebir: yey
[9:57:43 PM] Dynamite Car Plane: hey
[9:57:57 PM] Dynamite Car Plane: [9:58:03 PM] Dynamite Car Plane: w...mashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300540&page=6

and gimmee ur thoughts.

Glyph pretty scummy for wagon hopping.
July
03-30-2011
09:36 PM ET (US)
July part of hydra signing in :)
Pink Lemonade
03-30-2011
09:34 PM ET (US)
Hydra for bingo : 3

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The last time that hydra log is active was a month ago, since then there's been two posts, both over a week apart?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh discussed stuff in person, forgot you guys are close by to each other

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
.__.

This game has been going on for over a month?

I completely lost track of time. Is it common for games to go this long?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
ughhhh.

Remove the links to your QT please.

I'm cool with PL town.
Wait where are there links? I just copied/pasted the info like X1 said to, but if there is something else I need to do I will.

The last time that hydra log is active was a month ago, since then there's been two posts, both over a week apart?
Yeah pretty much all of Day 2 I was running the hydra by myself, and toDay we have discussed things in person or over the phone. Basically the hydra log was really important when there were three of us, not so much when there were two.

@Seikend: I didn't realize that this game has been going on for over a month either until I posted that :o

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So looking at the time stamps from that QT post, the most recent time it had noticeable activity was 4/6/11. D1 ended 4/8/11. Its plauasible that since then you've discussed everything about this game in person with each other, but I'd think at some point you'd say something in there.

And then you say post stuff like:
"Lol its been so long since I've checked in here, but I ended up getting behind too, mostly because of school. Either way its going pretty well :D two scum down woo hoo"

If you were discussing this in person all the time, why would a comment like this be made? Wouldn't it be obvious that two scum were already dead, since that would have been a very important piece of information to know?

I don't like this at all.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
In the AIM conversation, it's posted twice.

Eh, disagree on that point Glyph. Will see what PL says first.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
So looking at the time stamps from that QT post, the most recent time it had noticeable activity was 4/6/11. D1 ended 4/8/11. Its plauasible that since then you've discussed everything about this game in person with each other, but I'd think at some point you'd say something in there.

And then you say post stuff like:
"Lol its been so long since I've checked in here, but I ended up getting behind too, mostly because of school. Either way its going pretty well :D two scum down woo hoo"

If you were discussing this in person all the time, why would a comment like this be made? Wouldn't it be obvious that two scum were already dead, since that would have been a very important piece of information to know?

I don't like this at all.
Alright, like I said...

Either we were running the hydra solo or we were discussing things in person. Day 2 Ran and I discussed things at the very beginning but then he left the hydra up to me and I ran it solo, then he picked it up on Day 3 when I couldn't effectively keep on the thread and we try to discuss things together but meh. When we discuss in person usually we decide to just do our own things so that we don't have to spend too much of our time arguing over our different reads.

As for that comment, that was me pretty much giving the communication log my final farewell, at that point it was pretty clear neither of us wanted to use it anymore when we it was a lot easier to just talk it out instead. That was my way of ending the communication log out on a good note :)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT!

[4] No Lynch - Aposl / Glyphmoney / Asdioh / Red Ryu
[1] Glyphmoney - Pink Lemonade
[1] Red Ryu - Seikend

[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] Asdioh
[0] Seikend
[0] Aposl
[0] Pink Lemonade

[1] Not Voting: GandhiLaserGun

_

END OF DAY 5

"Slow and steady"

This was the collective philosophy of the group. They decided that taking things slow and steady would ultimately win the race against trouble. And trouble was still lurking in the shadows...

They thought about all sorts of possible scenarios and situations. They started planning their individual escapes from the abandoned casino like they were directing films. They had so much time to think, they grew increasingly delirious.

Speaking of the casino, it was shaping up to look more and more haunted as each day passed. The heavy rain caused the air to become damp and humid. There was rust floating slowly about. The heavy metallic smell caused nausea amongst some. The rain had hit the casino hard and it was beginning to dampen the spirits amongst those in the group.

The group individuals simply all sat down with pretend joyful smiles and gave the bingo board the best staring competition of its mechanical existence.

Time passed very, very slowly.

No Lynch.
_

As the Night fell, tensions began to rise. Some individuals... couldn't sleep. There was an air of mystery, a strong sense of uncertainty, an eerie vibe that rumbled throughout the walls and floorboards of the casino like heavy, haunted footsteps.

[Please listen to me]

It is now Night 5. No posting please! You have 48 hours to send in Nightly actions!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
START OF DAY 6

"This. isn't. good"

[Please listen to me, and scroll down:]

"What is-what the-?"

The individuals woke up to the sight of a giant spaceship in the casino.

"What the ****? Where is-----?"

And then it hit them. Someone was missing.

"Alright so you're here... you're here... you, you... and you, and... there's me. So where is...?"

The group looked frantic. They searched around for one of the individuals who had gone completely missing.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

It was strange. It was as if the group had become totally oblivious to the blood trickling from beneath the spaceship, let alone the spaceship itself!

"oh god... no"

They noticed the trickle of blood and followed its trail to the cockpit of the spaceship. They opened the cockpit and were blinded by a heavy bright light. Then they noticed something increasingly more obscure:

[Please listen to me]

"Someone's playing tricks. I don't like this..."

It wasn't blood trickling down from the spaceship. It was ketchup. How could something so randomly inoffensive provoke such a sharp uneasiness amongst the group?

"We still can't find him though... WHERE IS HE?!"

And then...

[Now listen to me]

The spaceship started to shake violently. The engines were roaring and the lights in the cockpit dimmed as if to conserve power for a liftoff.

"Hurry up and get out!"

The individuals stepped out of the cockpit. The spaceship had just started to lift off the ground.

*VVVRRROOOMMM*

It was the sound of the engine. It grew louder and louder.

"But where is---?"

As the spaceship took off, the individuals looked... up.

Whoever it was, they were stuck on the underbelly of the spacehsip, and they had just been completely and utterly flattened.

Aposl, contestant number 7, number mole was flattened by a misplaced spaceship. He was adhered to the bottom of the spaceship as it flew away, never to be seen again [aka killed].

WAIT!

That wasn't all...

Aposl wasn't giving up. As the spaceship flew away, a note fell. His note.

Aposl, contestant number 7, [GENEROUS] number mole reveals all upon death:

- Number 5 is revealed to be BSL/Nabe

- Number 7 is revealed to be Aposl

- Number 6 is revealed to be KevinM/Red Ryu

- Number 12 is revealed to be Asdioh

- Number 2 *is too stained in Aposl's blood to be revealed at this time*

_

Amidst a tense and eerie atmosphere, Day 6 begins!

VOTE COUNT:

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] Asdioh
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Seikend
[0] Glyphmoney

[6] Not Voting: Pink Lemonade / GandhiLaserGun / Asdioh / Red Ryu / Seikend / Glyphmoney

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, May 15th, Midnight GMT.

Top Bottom