• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
N1 Aposl: Nabe is 5 GLG: 8 Inno
N2 Aposl: Aposl is 7 GLG: 1 Inno
N3: Aposl: RedRyu is 6 GLG: 6 Inno
N4: Aposl: Asdioh is 12 GLG: 12 No Result
N5:GLG: 2 Inno

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So 12 and/or 13 are scum be default if that is correct, also assuming I'm not a gotfather or an indy, so Asdioh is scum be default.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
let me reread. It's still possible that you're godfather RR, and I think your play has been pretty scummy.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
That was the stupidest thing ever.

APOSL TARGET #2. DON'T IGNORE ME THIS TIME

Also do not reveal who #12 is. Its not PL or seik so investigating them is worthless, if you let on scum will only find it easier to bingo
Can you explain why revealing #12 was a bad idea again?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Unvote for now.

Not entirely convinced by X1/Asdioh but it's a possibility. No need to rush things.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Maaan Red Ryu, I'm not gonna make a case against X1/Asdioh in your defence.

Explain to me why they're scum. Work with me.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I don't believe RR but it's always worth being sure.

If he thought this was mylo not sure why he'd offer to modkill himself just to make town lose and say "see, told you I was right". Proving you're right is worth as much as being right. He doesn't look like he genuinely believes in X1/Asdioh scum.

On the other hand, X1 saying he has an inno on Asdioh when AFAIK he doesn't, is bleh :/.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm already rereading Asdioh right now, the fact he is the only not clear with a name when we have 4 clears makes me wanna look at him more and more.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
After how RR played with pressure on him yesterDay and the OMGUS he's pulled on X1 today (mind you, X1 is 100% cleared as town by Aposl's flip in my eyes) based off of weak reasoning, then instantly dropped it and moved to Asdioh based solely of not having a clear on Asdioh and "because 12 is probably scum", I'm pretty solidly set in him being scum.

vote: RR

Should put him back at L-2, no need to let the pressure off of him.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I am leaning RRscum but I want to see what he brings up in his case.

I mean, if we're following the plan (RR first, me next) I know this is possibly MYLO so I need to be sure.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That plan is far from set in stone imo. RR is most definitely the best pick for the day though.

Seik I have no reason to think that any case he presents on Asdioh or X1 will be any different than the ones he's already shown thus far in the game, generally reaching based off of actions that aren't even scummy.

Vote: X1

I consider X1-12 scum at this point, he's not defending his position as a cop and not considering his results as seriously as most cops would. The only way I see it working was the point was Aposl's working with X1_12's role.

Also note, he was fine with me being mod killed, let me clarify something for you, when mafia gets mod killed the day continues in most games, when town gets mod killed it ends the day, yet he told me to go ahead and do it.

Asdioh I still think is scum. J did tunnel the hell out of him, but I can't say that alone clears him for me when really a got a gut feeling he is scum. He's not as actively looking for scum or providing bulk like others have been.
X1 - Doesn't play like RR thinks a cop should. Also, pretty much admits that X1's role clears him due to his connection to Aposl, but doesn't seem to register it in his own mind. X1 was also pretty clear on how a modkill on RR would be advantageous (and I agree, but we've got time before we push something like that), which RR defends with mechanics of mafia.

Asdioh - Tunneled J, but that looked town to RR, but he still has this gut read on him that he's scum. Then he accuses him of not looking for scum, which I'm -pretty- sure was the whole point of his "lets put RR at L-1 to see how he acts" plan. IE, totally wrong.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Aposl, contestant number 7, [GENEROUS] number mole reveals all upon death:
I just have to wonder if the word "generous" means anything. Is it there because he died, yet still revealed all his results? Or does it imply that there is another number mole... who is not so generous?

- Number 5 is revealed to be BSL/Nabe

- Number 7 is revealed to be Aposl

- Number 6 is revealed to be KevinM/Red Ryu

- Number 12 is revealed to be Asdioh

- Number 2 *is too stained in Aposl's blood to be revealed at this time*
Number 2 is who he targeted last night, right?

Lynching me or RR will result in a bingo, for better or worse. Lynching 1 or 8 (who GLG has an inno on) will also result in a bingo. Hell, 4 of our 6 lynch choices will result in a bingo, and we only know for sure who two of them are.

Red Ryu, I have an innocent on every single living player, with the exception of one, on whom my action failed. The innocent I have on you is worthless.
You do? I'm having difficulty keeping track.

OK, I won't dodge your question, I will just point blank refuse to answer it :p
:/ I would ask the same-

Luckily Seikend did it!

N1 Aposl: Nabe is 5 GLG: 8 Inno
N2 Aposl: Aposl is 7 GLG: 1 Inno
N3: Aposl: RedRyu is 6 GLG: 6 Inno
N4: Aposl: Asdioh is 12 GLG: 13 No Result
N5:GLG: 2 Inno
(edited Seikend's post for him, this is all correct, right?)

I don't believe RR but it's always worth being sure.

If he thought this was mylo not sure why he'd offer to modkill himself just to make town lose and say "see, told you I was right". Proving you're right is worth as much as being right. He doesn't look like he genuinely believes in X1/Asdioh scum.

On the other hand, X1 saying he has an inno on Asdioh when AFAIK he doesn't, is bleh :/.
Unless you think there are two two-person mafia factions, where one has goons and the other has some (claimed) kind of role, then it's impossible for GLG and I to be scum together. I think this is pretty obviously not the case. It's obvious that there is only one indy left OR one indy + one mafia left, I doubt there can be any other scenario.

What baffles me is why Aposl was killed last Night, instead of the Night before.

PL
GLG
Asdioh - contestant 12, no investigation
Red Ryu - contestant 6, claimed inno
Seikend
Glyph

two more innos in there, plus one "no result"

Ok... I believe Glyph's BP townie claim, I believe PL's play + quicktopic match up to townie play, and I believe Seik is townie. I think GLG's claim makes sense, so by process of elimination Red Ryu seems the only sensible lynch to me.

If RR happens to flip some sort of BP indy, I'll be looking at GLG if the game continues, because he's kind of giving me the vibes of someone that is frustrated that he couldn't NK RR. That's just a hunch though, we should take it one step at a time.

@mod: request votecount

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
um

if we lynch Red Ryu, that's +1 bingo.
Then I will get NKed, which would be +2 bingos at once, horizontal and vertical.

Our **** could very well be ****ed at that point, just an fyi. Shouldn't there be some suspicion on GLG for being so hasty?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can't the number that failed possibly be GLG's number?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That or a roleblock, yeah. ...anything else to add?

I still feel RR is the best lynch for toDay, but everyone needs to be willing to accept the fact that this one lynch will result in 3 immediate bingos for scum, if that's at all devastating.

Meaning, if we lynch RR and we're wrong, I'm pretty much guaranteed to die toNight. If anyone thinks I'm scum, you'd better have a good scumpick prepared for toMorrow if the game is still going on.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT!

[2] Red Ryu - GandhiLaserGun / Glyphmoney
[1] Asdioh - Red Ryu

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Seikend
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] GandhiLaserGun

[3] Not Voting: Pink Lemonade / Asdioh / Seikend

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, May 15th, Midnight GMT.

@X1 - are you able to take over GLG's slot in the game considering you are mostly posting outside of your hydra?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
:/.

Asdioh, are you sure that if neither PL or myself hammer, we're clear (no way of being scum).

Otherwise, I have no idea what you're doing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
\(o_o)/

The way you worded it is weird, but I guess you're right.

But hey, you didn't hammer immediately, so you must not be scum! Right?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I mean, if you were scum, and you got an extra kill for every bingo, you'd have automatically won at that point.
Though an extra kill per bingo seems hella overpowered, especially considering you'd get three bingos off one lynch.
hmm

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Well.

If there's two mafia left, then yes, it confirms I'm not mafia.
If there's one indie, one mafia... if RR is town I'm confirmed not mafia (I think). If RR is indie I'm not confirmed.
If there's one mafia left, then me not hammering RR means jack honestly.

Don't think I'm confirmed at all based on what we know.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Completely forgot about bingos.

Considering we don't know what they do, I'm far from confirmed. I guess it makes it unlikely though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well.

If there's two mafia left, then yes, it confirms I'm not mafia.
If there's one indie, one mafia... if RR is town I'm confirmed not mafia (I think). If RR is indie I'm not confirmed.
If there's one mafia left, then me not hammering RR means jack honestly.

Don't think I'm confirmed at all based on what we know.
ok

Oh. Completely forgot about bingos.

Considering we don't know what they do, I'm far from confirmed. I guess it makes it unlikely though.
forgetting about bingos is pretty townie, as town doesn't know wtf they do.

Not sure if I prefer Earthbound (?) or Kirby :/.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12671637&postcount=514 lol

Anyway, don't hammer until X1 posts, and RR posts, and PL posts, and Glyph's already pretty much posted so yeah.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
PL, I stuck my neck out for you yesterDay .__.; Show me it was worth it. What's your current thoughts?

RR, please clarify who you think is scum. Are we still looking at 2 scum? Are they mafia and indie? etc. Anything resembling a case would also be pretty neat.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't understand why we are lynching RR. Isn't he clear?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
We've got innocents on everyone except 12, Asdioh, and 13 (who we're assuming is GLG).

There's the godfather possibility, and RR has been pretty scummy.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Ok, we still have:

GLG
Asdioh
Glyph

Red Ryu now?... I could accept that too.

GLG is scummy because he was ok with lynching Glyph and he was poking at him when I was telling him to explain the bull**** lol.

Asdioh has weird what if moments which make me doubt alignment. I pull up an argument to try and make the person clarify their real intent. Asdioh ignored that and just called me reaching scum. I have seen Asdioh make alot of what if moments in DKR so he's null leaning scum to me.

Glyph, because of the lie that he 'forgot' about, and the connections to J. When I mention this, he does try to stab back with "you didn't pressure me DAY 4". I haven't posted in the hydra that DAY, and same with the qt, we haven't used it much since Joey left"

RR most likely because KevinM was getting scum reads on people for weak reasons. He said BSL was scum for 'rolefishing' when it could be understood that he was asking if the person was scum faking a vt claim. I could be wrong though, so sorry Kev if you were right.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
We've got innocents on everyone except 12, Asdioh, and 13 (who we're assuming is GLG).

There's the godfather possibility, and RR has been pretty scummy.
Ah I see. I would be ok with Asdioh going first, then GLG just in case.

Also RR's argument about X1 wanting a modkill is null. It can go either way. Scum want town modkills for an advantage, town want scum modkills for an advantage.

Only thing is town should be wary of modkills because if we get town modkilled, we'd go into night. (Disadvantaging us) If scum get a mod kill, the day still goes on, disadvantage goes to them. (We get to lynch another)

Now has X1 been wary of this?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glad to see you're keeping all your lynch options open PL!

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Thanks? (I detect sarcasm)

Anyways, I'd take Asdioh first. GLG is scummy to me individually and has connections to J. Thing is he is most likely cop so I don't want to lynch him first.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Lynching me or RR will result in a bingo, for better or worse. Lynching 1 or 8 (who GLG has an inno on) will also result in a bingo. Hell, 4 of our 6 lynch choices will result in a bingo, and we only know for sure who two of them are.
Assuming the smiley face are wild (I can't imagine they're not), there is one safe lynch for today (#2). If we pick a player at random, there's an 83% chance we're giving up a bingo.

#1 - Innocent, but unknown player
#2 - Innocent, but unknown player
#3 - Innocent, RR
#8 - Innocent, but unknown player
#12 - No information, Asdioh
#13 - Action failed (reason unknown), unknown player

Bah I've typed up like 10 different theories based off this information but it keeps bottoming out when I think about it harder. RR has an innocent, but his play has very strongly suggested he is not town aligned, and indies generally show up as innocent. Still think he's the play for today, and the bingo associated with it is simply statistically very difficult to avoid, regardless of who we lynch today.

GLG is still town due to Aposl's flip. If he's on your scum list, take him off and stop wasting time pushing it.

Enough of that though. PL, you've cited "connections to J" as part of the cases you've made against both GLG and myself now. Elaborate on that, if you would be so kind. What kinds of connections? What posts support your theories?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Assuming the smiley face are wild (I can't imagine they're not), there is one safe lynch for today (#2). If we pick a player at random, there's an 83% chance we're giving up a bingo.

#1 - Innocent, but unknown player
#2 - Innocent, but unknown player
#3 - Innocent, RR
#8 - Innocent, but unknown player
#12 - No information, Asdioh
#13 - Action failed (reason unknown), unknown player

Bah I've typed up like 10 different theories based off this information but it keeps bottoming out when I think about it harder. RR has an innocent, but his play has very strongly suggested he is not town aligned, and indies generally show up as innocent. Still think he's the play for today, and the bingo associated with it is simply statistically very difficult to avoid, regardless of who we lynch today.

GLG is still town due to Aposl's flip. If he's on your scum list, take him off and stop wasting time pushing it.

Enough of that though. PL, you've cited "connections to J" as part of the cases you've made against both GLG and myself now. Elaborate on that, if you would be so kind. What kinds of connections? What posts support your theories?
Can you explain the bold further? Why isn't his play suggested as town?

Underlined, how does Aposl's flip make GLG town? When I was trying to lynch you for your contradiction, was X1 being opportunistic? Prove to me how there MUST be a cop in this game.

I will, I'll find them.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
PL I have already detailed that information recently, lets not get back into this.

After how RR played with pressure on him yesterDay and the OMGUS he's pulled on X1 today (mind you, X1 is 100% cleared as town by Aposl's flip in my eyes) based off of weak reasoning, then instantly dropped it and moved to Asdioh based solely of not having a clear on Asdioh and "because 12 is probably scum", I'm pretty solidly set in him being scum.

vote: RR

Should put him back at L-2, no need to let the pressure off of him.
If you think that Aposl's role makes sense on its own then that's your own business. Personally, I don't see anyway a game like this could not have a cop. There's no way to prove there is one, just as there's no way to disprove it, but the evidence very strongly indicates there is one.

Top Bottom