• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Pizza Mafia: END

"The store's about to close, boys," said Tito. "Best make up your minds."

"Broccoli," I said. "Do you have broccoli?"

"B-broccoli?" said my friend.

"Yeah. What's wrong with broccoli?" I asked.

"Blech."

"Blech," echoed Tito. "I threw it out. I couldn't trust it."

Broccoli (T-block), the dark stalker, vanilla townie, has been trashed!

I began to panic. My friend looked over our remaining options carefully. I knew what he would say, since I knew the toppings by memory.

"Tito, quickly! Shrimp?"

"Nah, paizano," he said. "Couldn't trust them. I was worn down, I couldn't handle the pressure."

Shrimp (Terywj), the mighty crustacean, vanilla townie, has been trashed!

Tito seemed to have trust issues.

My friend looked up from the menu at me, and grinned. I knew what was coming.

"Corn?!" I shrieked. "And don't tell me you couldn't trust it, it's canned!"

His silence was my answer.

Sweet Corn (Asdioh), the crunchy kernel, town doctor, has been trashed!

And that's when it happened. Inevitably, unchangeably, I watched the words come from my friend's lips. The words I didn't want to hear. I remember the moment now as if it were in slow motion.

"There's ham and pineapple left. How about Hawaiian?"

I hate Hawaiian.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ham (July) and Pineapple (Gheb) were third-party lovers and have won the game!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww

at least gheb wasn't scum, that's what matters, love conquers all, good luck on your happy life.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
gheb was scum what are you talking about. I debated shooting July/zen n3 and i chose zen sigh. GG's though. Also T-block, seriously? I'm scum because I didn't shoot you? That's terrible logic.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i just what
how
when
where
why

at least i was right about all my reads, you guys owe me 50 bucks.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Soup you gotta stop being the lynch though. It doesn't matter if your reads are correct if you play so disturbing.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup you gotta stop being the lynch though. It doesn't matter if your reads are correct if you play so disturbing.
You shouldn't be talking here. Your constant inability to cooperate earned you a well-deserved vig-kill, which ultimately lost you the game.

:059:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
PAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHa

I was trolling the whole time thinking Tblock was actually mafia. I didn't ask anyone for the scum team. MAN, I can't believe town actually lost. That's ****ing hysterical.

I thought Nabe did a fake flip but that QT....

Man thats so outrageous.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
third party lovers is a first for me

nicely done

#HBC | Nabe

Roles -- Town

[collapse="Evil Soup, vanilla townie"]

Evil Soup, you are Cremini, the common mushroom. You are a vanilla townie.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
You contain high amounts of Vitamin D, especially when UV-irradiated. You also contain sodium, potassium, and phosphorus, conjugated linoleic acid, and antioxidants. As well, you have also been shown to possess possible immune system-enhancing properties. It's a shame that most people pick you off of pizza; they're missing out.

Win condition:
You are town-aligned, and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.[/collapse]
[collapse="JTB, town miller"]

JTB, you are Anchovies, the forgotten delicacy. You are a vanilla townie.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
In ancient times, you were served raw as an aphrodisiac. Today, because of your strong flavor, you are also an ingredient in several sauces, including Worcestershire sauce. Like most seafood, you're somewhat nutritious. However, you do have a tendency to concentrate domoic acid, which causes amnesic shellfish poisoning in humans, sea mammals, and birds. Despite your notoriety as a classic pizza topping, many people go out of their way to avoid you, opting for pepperoni instead. You think that stinks.

Win condition:
You are town-aligned, and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.[/collapse]

[collapse="smargaret, Zen; vanilla townie"]

smargaret, you are Peperoncini, the Tuscan pepper. You are a vanilla townie.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
You have a mild heat. You are typically used in sandwiches, salads and as a garnish to lend dishes a crunchy texture and a salty taste. You have little nutritional value, but experts agree you're quite high in delicional value.

Win condition:
[collapse="Terywj, vanilla townie"]

Terywj, you are Shrimp, the mighty crustacean. You are a vanilla townie.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
As with other seafoods, you are high in calcium, iodine and protein but low in food energy. A shrimp-based meal is also a significant source of cholesterol. Your consumption, however, is considered healthy for the circulatory system because the lack of significant levels of saturated fat in you means that your high cholesterol content actually improves the ratio of LDL to HDL cholesterol and lowers triglycerides. Well done!

Win condition:
You are town-aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.[/collapse]
[collapse="T-block, vanilla townie"]

T-block, you are Broccoli, the dark stalker. You are a vanilla townie.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
You are high in vitamins C, K, and A, as well as dietary fiber. You also contain multiple nutrients with potent anti-cancer properties, such as diindolylmethane and small amounts of selenium. A high intake of you has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer, and you have also been shown to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disease. Children (the dumb ones) don't like you very much, but wise elders know that you are a delicious and nutritious staple of stir-fry. And you're good on pizza too.

Win condition:
[collapse="Joey, Gova; town vigilante"]

Joey, you are Ground Beef, the multipurpose meat. You are a town vigilante.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
You are popular as a relatively cheap and quick-cooking form of beef. One of your most well-known uses is in hamburgers. You are an important ingredient in meatloaf, sloppy joes, tacos, and Shepherd's pie. You're used to make meat sauces, lasagna, and spaghetti bolognese. You're also fantastic on pizza.

However, there are health concerns as well. Ground beef must be cooked to 72°C (160°F) to ensure that all bacterial contamination, whether it be endogenous to the product or contaminated after purchasing by the consumer, is killed. And if that bacteria gets on other foods, health codes require that it be thrown out. Therefore, each Night, you may choose one player in the fridge to bleed onto, and PM your target to me. That player will be thrown into the garbage the following Day. You do not have to kill each Night, and you cannot choose yourself.

Win condition:
[collapse="Asdioh, town doctor"]

Asdioh, you are Sweet Corn, the crunchy kernel. You are a town doctor.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
Your kernels are boiled or steamed. Around the world, you are often used as a pizza topping, and in salads, stews, and a myriad of other recipes. When raw, you have an abundance of vitamin C. When cooked, you trade much of that vitamin C for significant antioxidant activity, which has been suggested to reduce the chance of heart disease and cancer.

You are canned. You may choose one player each Night and PM your target to me. You will sit atop that player's container in the fridge for a Night, protecting them from contaminants with your steely body. However, a can only does so much; if a kill targets you directly, there is nothing you will be able to do to stop it.

Win condition:
[collapse="J, town suspicious neighbour"]

J, you are Black Olives, the ripened fruit. You are a town suspicious neighbour.

Role Notes:
You are in a neighbourhood with Aggressive Mediation, and you may communicate at any time during the game (except when dead) using Quicktopic. You do not have confirmation of Aggressive Mediation's alignment, aside from that you know Aggressive Mediation to be either a town suspicious neighbour or a mafia neighbour. If Aggressive Mediation is a town suspicious neighbour, Aggressive Mediation will have an identical PM to your own. If Aggressive Mediation is a mafia neighbour, Aggressive Mediation will have been given a copy of the town suspicious neighbour PM.

Abilities:
Unlike the green olive, you do not have much nutritional value. The typical pizza-style black olive is one that has been artificially ripened, rather than having been left to ripen on the tree. And you are not quite as flavourful as your younger relative, but you still have your uses. Small children like to place you on each of their fingers, and run around shouting "olive hands, olive hands!"

You share a container in the fridge with Green Olives (Aggressive Mediation). However, you have an opaque divider between the two of you, which you cannot see through. For all you know, that filthy Aggressive Mediation could be one of the mafia!

At any point during the game, you may write Join: Aggressive Mediation in your Quicktopic, which will cause you to jump over the barrier between you and Aggressive Mediation. Immediately after I see Join: Aggressive Mediation, one of two things will happen:
- if Aggressive Mediation is a town suspicious neighbour, you and Aggressive Mediation will have your roles changed to town sibling. You will both receive mod confirmation of this.
- if Aggressive Mediation is a mafia neighbour, you will immediately die. The town will not be told why, but they will see your picture and role title. The current game phase will continue.

If you become a town sibling, you will be touching each other in the container in the fridge, and therefore you will gain the following condition: If one of you gets contaminated (dies), the other will immediately be contaminated as well.

Win condition:
[collapse="Aggressive Mediation, town suspicious neighbour"]

Aggressive Mediation, you are Green Olives, the unripened fruit. You are a town suspicious neighbour.

Role Notes:
You are in a neighbourhood with J, and you may communicate at any time during the game (except when dead) using Quicktopic. You do not have confirmation of J's alignment, aside from that you know J to be either a town suspicious neighbour or a mafia neighbour. If J is a town suspicious neighbour, J will have an identical PM to your own. If J is a mafia neighbour, J will have been given a copy of the town suspicious neighbour PM.

Abilities:
Gourmets from the Roman empire to the present day have valued you, steeped in brine, as challenging to the palate. You are high in monounsaturated fat, iron, Vitamin E, and dietary fiber. You are commonly stuffed with pimento, that little red thing that kids enjoy sucking out.

You share a container in the fridge with Black Olives (J). However, you have an opaque divider between the two of you, which you cannot see through. For all you know, that filthy J could be one of the mafia!

At any point during the game, you may write Join: J in your Quicktopic, which will cause you to jump over the barrier between you and J. Immediately after I see Join: J, one of two things will happen:
- if J is a town suspicious neighbour, you and J will have your roles changed to town sibling. You will both receive mod confirmation of this.
- if J is a mafia neighbour, you will immediately die. The town will not be told why, but they will see your picture and role title. The current game phase will continue.

If you become a town sibling, you will be touching each other in the container in the fridge, and therefore you will gain the following condition: If one of you gets contaminated (dies), the other will immediately be contaminated as well.

Win condition:

#HBC | Nabe

Roles -- Not Town

Mafia
[collapse="Roxy, mafia roleblocker"]

Roxy, you are Onion, the zesty tearjerker. You are a mafia roleblocker.

Role Notes:
You may communicate at any time with your partner Glyphmoney during the game (except when dead) using Quicktopic. You know Glyphmoney to be a mafia goon.

Abilities:
You have a long and storied worldly history. In ancient Greece, athletes ate large quantities of you because it was believed that it would lighten the balance of blood. Roman gladiators were rubbed down with you to firm up their muscles. In the Middle Ages, you were such an important food that people would pay their rent with you, and even gave you as gifts. Doctors were known to prescribe you to facilitate bowel movements and erections, and also to relieve headaches, coughs, snake bite and hair loss.

However! You have been recruited for an unsavoury purpose! The Chinese restaurant next door has tainted the pizzeria's shipment of you and Green Pepper (Glyphmoney) with a cocktail of food poisoning like the world has never seen before. It is up to you and Glyphmoney to single-handedly bring the world of pizza to its knees!

Once a Night, you and Glyphmoney may choose one player to contaminate with your food poisoning of doom. In the morning, the pizzeria's owner will have no choice but to throw that player out. (i.e. they die.) One step closer to the finish line!

You also have a special ability, the latent ability of all onions to mess people up: Once a night, choose one player in the fridge to roleblock. They will be rendered weak, sobbing infants for the night and will be unable to act. You are fully aware that pizza toppings can't actually cry, but this does not dissuade you from believing your ability will work!

Note that if you are the only mafia member remaining, you can still make a kill and roleblock in the same night.

Win condition:
You are mafia-aligned, and win when the mafia has a majority over everyone else, or when nothing can prevent the same.[/collapse]
[collapse="Glyph, mafia goon"]

Glyphmoney, you are Green Pepper, le poivron merveilleux. You are a mafia goon.

Role Notes:
You may communicate at any time with your partner Roxy during the game (except when dead) using Quicktopic. You know Roxy to be a mafia roleblocker.

Abilities:
You are botanically a fruit, but are generally considered in culinary contexts to be a vegetable. You are nowhere near as nutritious as a red pepper, but you're feisty. While you and your fellow bell peppers are members of the Capsicum genus, you are the only Capsicums that does not produce capsaicin, a chemical that causes a strong burning sensation when it comes in contact with mucous membranes. The lack of capsaicin in bell peppers is due to a recessive form of a gene that eliminates capsaicin and, consequently, the "hot" taste usually associated with the rest of the Capsicum genus.

However! You have been recruited to spice up an evil plot! The Chinese restaurant next door has tainted the pizzeria's shipment of you and Onion (Roxy) with a cocktail of food poisoning like the world has never seen before. It is up to you and Roxy to single-handedly bring the world of pizza to its knees!

Once a Night, you and Roxy may choose one player to contaminate with your food poisoning of doom. In the morning, the pizzeria's owner will have no choice but to throw that player out. (i.e. they die.) One step closer to the finish line!

Win condition:
You are mafia-aligned, and win when the mafia has a majority over everyone else, or when nothing can prevent the same.[/collapse]

Hawaiian Assault Team
[collapse="July, third-party cop"]

July, you are Ham, the pink protein. You are a member of the Hawaiian Assault Team (H.A.T.) and you are a third-party lover.

Role Notes:
You may communicate at any time with your partner Gheb_01 during the game using Quicktopic. You know Gheb_01 to be a third-party lover aligned with yourself.

Between the two of you, you know that Feta Cheese is not a character in this game.

Abilities:
You are eaten around North America and Europe, and countries take great pride in the quality of their hams. In North America, you are often cured with honey, or hickory-smoked. You are not just ham, you are also prosciutto, Schinken, and fiambre. One of your canned cousins, Spam, once guest-starred on a funny British program, and you see him as a bit of a role model.

That's one reason why you feel so close to another canned topping, Pineapple (Gheb_01), who has joined you many times on a delicious Hawaiian pizza. Together as H.A.T., it's up to you and Pineapple to join forces, overcome the mafia, and rid the town of other toppings so that people will have no choice but to take the tropical plunge! Form the Pizzazord!

You have a talent that will come in handy, and it's that you are street-smart. As a pig, you were raised on the farm around a lot of these foods, so you know the score. Once a Night, you may choose one player in the fridge to investigate. You will be informed of that player's alignment.

But not all is right in the world. While it is true that most people do not order additional toppings on Hawaiian pizza, it is also true that most people do not order ham or pineapple on other types of pizza. Therefore, if you or your partner get thrown out (lynched or killed), the remaining player will also be removed from the game.

Yours is a hard struggle, but hold strong. Go Go Hawaiian Assault Team!

Win condition:
You and your partner win the game immediately at the beginning of a Day phase if (aside from you two):
  • there are two townies remaining, regardless of role
  • there is one townie remaining, regardless of role
  • there are one townie and one mafia member remaining
  • there is one mafia member remaining
Additionally, if any of these conditions are true when a Night phase begins, and no roles exist that can kill or otherwise prevent you from winning overNight, you will immediately win the game.

Take note: if you tie the game with two mafia members, you will lose. You cannot joint win with any faction.[/collapse]
[collapse="Gheb, third-party bulletproof"]

Gheb_01, you are Pineapple, the tropical treat. You are a member of the Hawaiian Assault Team (H.A.T.) and you are a third-party lover.

Role Notes:
You may communicate at any time with your partner July during the game using Quicktopic. You know July to be a third-party lover aligned with yourself.

Between the two of you, you know that Feta Cheese is not a character in this game.

Abilities:
You are a member of the berry family, and you are eaten fresh or canned or juiced. You're popularly used in desserts and salads, fruit cocktail, and as a compliment to meat dishes. Your popularity is due to your sweet-sour taste. You are also high in vitamin B1, B2, B6 and C, and your protein-digesting enzyme bromelain seems to help digestion at the end of a high-protein meal.

As such! You have always been the perfect partner to Ham (July) on a delicious Hawaiian pizza. Together as H.A.T., it's up to you and Ham to join forces, overcome the mafia, and rid the town of other toppings so that people will have no choice but to take the tropical plunge! Form the Pizzazord!

You have a special talent that will help your aims. Because you are canned, you're easy to come by. Even this pizzeria, falling on hard times lately, has a single extra can of you. Because of this, you are bulletproof against a single Night phase attack in this game.

But not all is right in the world. While it is true that most people do not order additional toppings on Hawaiian pizza, it is also true that most people do not order ham or pineapple on other types of pizza. Therefore, if you or your partner get thrown out (lynched or killed), the remaining player will also be removed from the game.

Yours is a hard struggle, but hold strong. Go Go Hawaiian Assault Team!

Win condition:
You and your partner win the game immediately at the beginning of a Day phase if (aside from you two):
  • there are two townies remaining, regardless of role
  • there is one townie remaining, regardless of role
  • there are one townie and one mafia member remaining
  • there is one mafia member remaining
Additionally, if any of these conditions are true when a Night phase begins, and no roles exist that can kill or otherwise prevent you from winning overNight, you will immediately win the game.

Take note: if you tie the game with two mafia members, you will lose. You cannot joint win with any faction.[/collapse]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm going to need to see roles and night actions.

If I seriously lost the game for town by protecting July on N2 I'm going to be PISSED.

Srsly I was going for MVP with my pro doc protects and scumreads. Little did I know...

edit: oh or you could ninja me

Top Bottom