• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

mad mad

Glyph could have at least told us that he was the last mafia.

I can't believe Gova suggested testing July's BP ability... and I thought that was a terrible idea. ._. mannnnn

I can't believe our sole cop was anti-town, despite there being a miller and a mafia roleblocker. What the hellllll

The J/AM thing was pretty cool though. I don't know why J didn't simply tell the truth though, Joey wouldn't have shot him if he didn't seem so suspicious >_>

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Asdioh, you didn't find it suspicious that there was a doc and BP in a small game? That's way too OP especially since the mafia didn't get a single NK off that I know of.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, you didn't find it suspicious that there was a doc and BP in a small game? That's way too OP especially since the mafia didn't get a single NK off that I know of.
there was also a roleblocker, and I assumed a godfather, and I can't protect myself... as well as the fact that you could have been serial killer, though I guess I should have thought more about that after you flipped.

I should have thought it suspicious when Gheb said "or asdioh" after he had already investigated me. I should have found it suspicious that July said she was shot at last Night, when I was the claimed doctor.

I should have known you were vig, as I had said before, and I ... well, T-block seemed like scum for some reason, especially when he was trying to make it look like you were the third mafia :p

mannnnnn

WL, I would have protected one of you. Maybe.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Didn't like the odds. There was a 50/50 chance, we'd rather make ourselves seem scummy enough that scum wouldn't off us and I dared anyone to lynch us. Gheb picked up on our crumbs pretty easily. Too bad there was a vig, woulda worked otherwise.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gheb was smart with him and July switching roles. I also liked how July already had her bulletproof feta cheese explanation set up, which made me believe her even more after I asked for her flavor reasoning.

MVP: July?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
[collapse="Night Actions"]Night 1
Joey shoots J
Asdioh protects Joey
July investigates Asdioh
Glyph shoots Aggressive Mediation
Roxy blocks Gheb

Night 2
Asdioh protects July
July investigates Zen
Gova shoots Roxy
Glyph shoots Gheb
Roxy blocks Zen

Night 3
July investigates Terywj
Asdioh protects Gova
Gova shoots Zen

Night 4
Asdioh protects Gheb
July investigates T-block[/collapse]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
And then I discovered that my protects did nothing.

:urg: this game was fun but man.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Thoughts on the game? My only complaint is that with a miller, and a cop going un-cc'd, isn't it expected for me to believe Gheb was 100% town? :(

Then it didn't help that July claimed bulletproof on the same night that there was no kill + I protected her.

ugh luck was a bit on their side. They played really well though.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I REALLY think July deserves MVP. The way that she thought this out and the way that almost everyone thought she was town in thread really showed that she was doing her job as an indy. That is just my opinion though.

BTW, when ryker got mad at me for shooting J, one of the things he said was along the lines of him SUPPOSED to be looking suspicious. And I wasn't supposed to shoot him.

I lol'd.

:172:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I forgot to say that I can't believe mafia AND vig both shot J/AM, after AM specifically asked for doc protection

the balls on these kids

T-block

B2B TST
Damn... well done guys.

Now that the game is over, I'm honestly curious about what people thought of my attack on Gova. It still seems logically sound to me >_>

Sorry Gova =x Don't say I thought you were scum because you didn't kill me though. That doesn't represent my argument well at all -_-

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Thoughts on the game? My only complaint is that with a miller, and a cop going un-cc'd, isn't it expected for me to believe Gheb was 100% town? :(
Well, what's supposed to happen is that RB breaks up the cop/doc combo, meaning cop should have a hard time claiming without punishment. People should also be suspicious in mid-game if scum is gone and there are no more nightkills. Gova raises some decent points about town being very overpowered. The key here might've been to think like me. ;)

Anyway, the setup was definitely a bit swingy, that's intentional. In the future, I might give the mafia the information that a third-party is present, but that should've been obvious anyway given their small numbers, and they would naturally be gunning for a cop claim if it popped up. The miller also balances them against the third party.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It's not. NO ONE EVER SHOOTS THEIR OWN SCUM MATE ON PURPOSE, unless you're J. caps for emphasis.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gheb is probably the smartest of the bunch imo, possibly Evil Soup. Even if they're not indy, I want them out of the way before they can start to piece things together.
Wait not Evil Soup hahahahahha, that has Dark Horse in it.

No I meant the Laundry one
WOOOOOOW AND SOUPAMARIO

What a hydra
LOL freaking glyph

anyway t-block, you should have focused more on Gova being SK, not mafia. It was so obvious he wasn't mafia.

I dunno why Roxy didn't roleblock the vig though.

T-block

B2B TST
Is it really, Gova? If I were third mafia in that position, I would have killed Roxy I'm pretty sure.

Asdioh, you talk as if I were lying lol... I really did think what I said.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I know, and that's the problem :p he would have claimed he was roleblocked, and NOT killed Roxy, but someone else, if he actually were mafia.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
NO ONE EVER KILLS THEIR OWN SCUM MATE ON PURPOSE unless you're J. Caps for emphasis.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J does it on a daily basis. Maybe I should leave him alive next time I'm vig so he can kill all of his scum mates for me :D

:172:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That's a terrible idea and never worth it and it's being a **** to your scum mates. I'd blacklist anyone does that honestly.

Top Bottom