• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

Choice

Smash Champion
I like this vote.

>He didn't say he was pulling a Gambit
>It's clear from Gheb's poems he's using them to find scum
Could you please elaborate on how Gheb's utilizing his poems to scumhunt? i just don't see it right now.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Gheb doesn't explain how he scumhunts. He's very secretive with his information beyond scum reads (which is why I wasn't surprised when he gave you you, Gorf, and inactives as his top reads and nothing else) and will point **** out that strikes him as scummy.

Hell, this poetry thing can be considered "talkative" for him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Apparently you can't read. He said he could be noob or scum, not both.

Nabe is town.
Gheb is town.
Ryker is scum.
Gord is scum.

Take my words as fact and good luck town.

Choice is probably scum too. He could just be noob though dunno.
Ah, you might be right. But notice how he didn't say noob scum or noob town, so I took it to say noob scum. Even so, he voted him at one point so he must have leaning scum on Choice anyhow.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Ran: Yeh, I see why you confused it, but he was essentially saying "Noob or scum", not both.

after thinking through everything that's happened today, i'm really not liking gheb.

he's claiming not to being mysterious and ambiguous, but he is and also he's already tried to inciminate two people (axel and myself) with falsified information. i'm pretty sure no one thought "oh gheb had a vision = he just wants axel dead" its more like you received information about him prior to this game. then you also got the false recruitment stuff about me last game. all the same, i really don't think meta should seriously be given THAT much weight.

gheb you agreed with this when i said that last game do you still agree? if yes, why do my "inconsistencies" from game to game bother you so much?

right now, to me it just seems like you're throwing mud on people to make em look scummy and hiding behind all this poetry to avoid being a target. poems or not, this kinda play is scummy in my eyes.
Vote: Gheb
poetry, the next great cipher.

this read is such ****, choice. it's entirely omgus, if you can't read gheb, ask someone else. soup and i can both understand what the hell he's saying.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
TOWN. gheb town, axel town, gord town, afro town, circus town choice null, shin null, ee null ryker scum, wl null leaning scum.

ranmaru go away youre giving me a headache, choice is null because of my case.
see this is why i think you're scum. you're voting choice yet he's a null read, while leaving ryker's scummy *** alone. that's weird and doesn't line up.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
youre asking me stupid ****ing questions that dont have anything substantial, you keep asking me something, i answer, you ask me about my answer, i answer, you ask me why did i say that answer, i answer

REACHING
Hence why I don't exactly trust Choice or Ran at the moment either.

Choice

Smash Champion
Gheb doesn't explain how he scumhunts. He's very secretive with his information beyond scum reads (which is why I wasn't surprised when he gave you you, Gorf, and inactives as his top reads and nothing else) and will point **** out that strikes him as scummy.

Hell, this poetry thing can be considered "talkative" for him.
i see, that doesnt really help me at all though. thanks for that insight though.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I figured. It's not hard though.

Gheb said:
By no means am I questioning the purpose
of asking 'bout the things you strive to know
But be aware that it will hurt us
and the flower of mistrust continues to grow
Translation: Ran, stop posting WIFOM/FUD/Fluff.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I read that, and I see nothing about fluff or WIFOM. (I don't post wifom wl)

He just doesn't like my questions.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP:

Gheb said:
By no means am I questioning the purpose
of asking 'bout the things you strive to know
But be aware that it will hurt us
and the flower of mistrust continues to grow

For what you ask of us does not nearly amount to what you produce!
You ask question that have no purpose and do not help us deduce!

Now tell me: is this a bad thing or good?
It's neither! For the evil can do just the same!
I never see you leave your neighborhood
I see no risk, yet also I never see a gain!
Yeh, translation: Ran, stop posting fluff that's distracting town. You're sitting on the sidelines and not posting much in the way of content.

****'s free, y'all.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yes you are. You've got a bunch of null reads and your only scum reads are conveniently soup, who is scummy, choice, which that wagon doesn't really make a lot of sense, and gheb, because you can't read him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have more reads then you. In fact I don't know your scum reads. Just Soup/Axel?

Why doesn't the Choice wagon make sense?

Explain my Gheb read further, then. (Since you understand why I doubt him?)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What would our flip reveal to you? What would a town flip reveal to you? And there is no such thing as a good fall back plan. We lynch scum and only scum.
Well, if you were to flip scum, that would make me more wary of the people who immediately jumped on your wagon (Ryker, Washed, etc.) due to the way Gheb started the Day. Whether or not Gheb's gambitting, if the mafia thought he had a guilty on you, then they would have begun bussing immediately. If you're town, then that just makes me feel worse about people like Choice and Gord who were content to lazily put you at L-1 without concern for utilizing the Day (regardless of what excuses Gord has about the RVS or whatever).

By Ryu do you mean Ryker? If yes, what is different about WL from Ryker? If not, why did you fail to mention Ryker? And still what is different about WL from Ryker?
No, I meant Ryu. I didn't mention Ryker because I know that playing like a penis is not a scumtell for him. I don't yet know if that is true about Washed as well.

What makes him town to you? Quotes and everything if you will.
Well, I'll admit I kind of always think Gheb is town. He just has one of those honest faces, you know?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why does the number of my reads matter, Ranmaru? Soup is scum. You and Choice are useless. That's all you need but I certainly be adding to my scum list on reread.

Better question: explain why the choice wagon makes sense to you. Why is Choice scum?

Ran said:
Gheb is pretty scummy. Axel made a good point that Gheb left Axel at l-1 for quite a long time yet unvoted quickly when YOU arrived at l-1. I think nothing of his poetry, I won't let it stop me from reading what he has to say.
Sigh. The Axel thing.

At that point, you had six people voting for Axel: Gheb, Ryker, myself, Choice, I think Soup, and Gorf.

I dunno about Circus but Axel wasn't going to self-vote that early, Red Ruy wouldn't end a phase that fast, Inaro's a wild card but she might've, EE specifically made sure he wasn't hammering before voting him, I doubt you'd quicklynch him, and AfroGhandi had voted and specifically unvoted him before Choice/Gorf hopped on the wagon. That wasn't going to end in a lynch.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Y'know what truly makes Gheb scummy? His pushing for Choice without a vote on him. Why are the four most active posters in this thread coincidentally the most scummy? wtf

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You told me all I HAD were null reads and my ONLY scum reads were three people. I thought numbers mattered to you. I have town reads but I don't give them out so easily.

My #195 and #196. I think he tries to fake reasons to get on people and then get off. For example he voted Gord, and then said "OH well he answered WELL" and unvoted.

I don't know. But he has called me and the other three "Vultures" from the very start. He just doesn't like my playstyle.

Now you explain why Choice isn't scum, and just useless.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Y'know what truly makes Gheb scummy? His pushing for Choice without a vote on him. Why are the four most active posters in this thread coincidentally the most scummy? wtf
Now that the wagon has less steam he should be putting his vote back on.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
god i dont have to read much to see the scum in choice, but i see town in him, i have some questions for you, choice.

who is the scummiest player as of now? why?
how do you feel about the inactives?
whats your read on axel? does gheb influence this read?
whos the towniest player here?

etc.
Unvote Vote Axel

Dammit he wasn't lynched.

I like that post by Soup.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sorry, I get how you can be mistaken. I'm speaking in the context that he's Soup. As far as alignment, I don't wanna judge too quickly because if I allow myself to I'm almost 100% sure I'll have a scum read on em. But he tends to complain a lot about how people sometimes think he's scum. And that's one of the reasons why.
Unvote Vote Axel

Eww, grimy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Axel

I like Soup. I like Ran. I like Gheb. I like EE. I like Choice. I like Circus.

Gord is kinda grimy. Axel is a good votesink. RR is grimier than Gord, but that's to be expected.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Axel

Don't get the Choice votes. Explanation please?

Afro G can go onto the grimy list ahead of Gorf and Red Ruy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What changed from those first two quotes to the third quote? Choice had not even answered your questions.
You're so naive child. Ryker and Washed Laundry were very serious about lynching me. This is shown by the "End him now!' and "hammah!"

Though they claim not to be, Gheb and Choice were serious too, otherwise they would have unvoted when things got risky. Why we are talking about it, let's dig into this. Choice claims he was voting me just to get things started, but after "things got started" he continued to keep his vote on me for not defending myself. Now if he only voted me to get things started, what would he be looking for me to defend myself over? Mysterious I'd say. Now Gheb. I had been at L-1 for a while, yet he kept his vote on me and later claimed that if anyone were to hammer me, they would be scum. Now notice how choice was just at L-1 and Gheb unvoted right away. Hmm.

What would our flip reveal to you? What would a town flip reveal to you? And there is no such thing as a good fall back plan. We lynch scum and only scum.
Shin and Ryu makin' me crazy with the not contributing while posting, but I'm particularly wary of Washed for some reason.
By Ryu do you mean Ryker? If yes, what is different about WL from Ryker? If not, why did you fail to mention Ryker? And still what is different about WL from Ryker?
What makes him town to you? Quotes and everything if you will.
What he is saying is why did you not call out others for blindy following a wagon? He saying that you called him out specifially because you guys are scum buddies.
Please do read that bit I posted above under the Gordito quote and think of it as a response to this.

You not thinking Ryker is scummy for trying to quicklynch me is noted.
Unvote Vote Axel

This man is correct. I would have LOVED to see him quick lynched. It would of been the most beautiful thing I've seen on DGames since Soup's Pikachu avatar.

Is it a scumtell?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Did a full read, I hate the ******* policy lynch and the fact Ryker, Gheb, and Washed Laundry were fine with Aexl's hammer on the basis of a strawman and literally Gheb saying he thinks they are a detriment to town. There was literally no good basis for the wagon, people were hoping on for what reason I have no clue. Only Gheb gave a reason, I got one for the rest of your guys.

Axel (6) - Gheb_01, Ryker, vVv Choice, WashedLaundry, Soupamario, Gordito
Tell me why you all were on this wagon? What were your reasons of why you were fine with Axel being dead?

Evil Eye even jumps on this bull****.

Looks like Ryker is still continuing this stuff, he's an idea, drop the Super Hero mafia vendetta.

Vote: Ryker

Stop derping.

Town:
Axel
Gheb
Ranmaru
Circus
Washed Laundry

Scum:
Choice
Ryker
Soupamario

Undecided:
AfroGandhi
Evil Eye
Shinarouji
Gordito

~

Choices's responses make me dislike his play since he asks Axel to defend himself them turns a 180 without unvoting.

Ryker is derping with tunnel vision, wanting to lynch someone because of another mafia game.

Soupa is mad fishing people for roles and it's bugging the hell out of me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How is Ryker tunneling = Scum tell, RR?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
both halves had not conferred. wed rather not flip our vote around everywhere. it was bothersome in our last game. Zen's one and only scum read is Ryker.
Unvote Vote Axel

Because his ability to read me can be trusted.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If he really cared at all about scum hunting, He would have looked elsewhere instead of looking at one person. Convenient how he does what he called out Vult on in another game.

He barely went into detail with other posts, he's made it clear he has no intent on dropping his bawing over being lynched in Super Hero and is trying to pass this off as scum hunting or anything legitimate.

He can die.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If he really cared at all about scum hunting, He would have looked elsewhere instead of looking at one person. Convenient how he does what he called out Vult on in another game.

He barely went into detail with other posts, he's made it clear he has no intent on dropping his bawing over being lynched in Super Hero and is trying to pass this off as scum hunting or anything legitimate.

He can die.
He did look else where, he gave scum picks.

Who says that he would only have "revenge" as scum though?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yes you are. You've got a bunch of null reads and your only scum reads are conveniently soup, who is scummy, choice, which that wagon doesn't really make a lot of sense, and gheb, because you can't read him.
Unvote Vote Axel

Ran's not sidelining. He's trying, so make of it what you will.

Choice still reads new town to me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, if you were to flip scum, that would make me more wary of the people who immediately jumped on your wagon (Ryker, Washed, etc.) due to the way Gheb started the Day. Whether or not Gheb's gambitting, if the mafia thought he had a guilty on you, then they would have begun bussing immediately. If you're town, then that just makes me feel worse about people like Choice and Gord who were content to lazily put you at L-1 without concern for utilizing the Day (regardless of what excuses Gord has about the RVS or whatever).

No, I meant Ryu. I didn't mention Ryker because I know that playing like a penis is not a scumtell for him. I don't yet know if that is true about Washed as well.

Well, I'll admit I kind of always think Gheb is town. He just has one of those honest faces, you know?
Unvote Vote Axel

>implying I'd buy a N0 cop.
lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Did a full read, I hate the ******* policy lynch and the fact Ryker, Gheb, and Washed Laundry were fine with Aexl's hammer on the basis of a strawman and literally Gheb saying he thinks they are a detriment to town. There was literally no good basis for the wagon, people were hoping on for what reason I have no clue. Only Gheb gave a reason, I got one for the rest of your guys.

Tell me why you all were on this wagon? What were your reasons of why you were fine with Axel being dead?

Evil Eye even jumps on this bull****.

Looks like Ryker is still continuing this stuff, he's an idea, drop the Super Hero mafia vendetta.

Vote: Ryker

Stop derping.

Town:
Axel
Gheb
Ranmaru
Circus
Washed Laundry

Scum:
Choice
Ryker
Soupamario

Undecided:
AfroGandhi
Evil Eye
Shinarouji
Gordito

~

Choices's responses make me dislike his play since he asks Axel to defend himself them turns a 180 without unvoting.

Ryker is derping with tunnel vision, wanting to lynch someone because of another mafia game.

Soupa is mad fishing people for roles and it's bugging the hell out of me.
Unvote Vote Axel

Only post Red Ruy has made, he can go.

@Ruy - What part of V/LA don't you understand?

Circus can get off my town list.

Gheb, who should I vote?
Axel, is Choice the play and why?
WL, get to my town list. You're still null. What's your read on me?
Circus, do you mean to tell me, you wouldn't be the least bit entertained with an Axel quicklynch?
Soup, c'mon, hold my hand.
EE, read on Gheb and read on Red Ruy. I need them, stat.

Iunno, this game was pretty lack luster compared to the two I just had to catch up in. I'm disappointed.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He did look else where, he gave scum picks.

Who says that he would only have "revenge" as scum though?
It's weak to me since his posts have been limited in content. I don't care for his derp derp lynch Axel.

His other posts are nothing to me for content.

@Ruy - What part of V/LA don't you understand?
Don't care, I read your earlier posts there was nothing useful. Then I read your recent ones and saw nothing worth of value.

I'm also good with a RR lynch.
Justify this.

Top Bottom