• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
they were from early game, you can see the differences in play.

because choice is legitamately scummy, and meta isnt everything, 'i can see the evil‘ ».» in choice.

@axel
was inquired to take the latter, i felt the sudden tunnell on you from gheb would make me think he is scum because of it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Choice, what are your thoughts on Soup and his Null read on you, yet voting you?

Choice

Smash Champion
after thinking through everything that's happened today, i'm really not liking gheb.

he's claiming not to being mysterious and ambiguous, but he is and also he's already tried to inciminate two people (axel and myself) with falsified information. i'm pretty sure no one thought "oh gheb had a vision = he just wants axel dead" its more like you received information about him prior to this game. then you also got the false recruitment stuff about me last game. all the same, i really don't think meta should seriously be given THAT much weight.

gheb you agreed with this when i said that last game do you still agree? if yes, why do my "inconsistencies" from game to game bother you so much?

right now, to me it just seems like you're throwing mud on people to make em look scummy and hiding behind all this poetry to avoid being a target. poems or not, this kinda play is scummy in my eyes.
Vote: Gheb

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
they were from early game, you can see the differences in play.

because choice is legitamately scummy
, and meta isnt everything, 'i can see the evil‘ ».» in choice.

@axel
was inquired to take the latter, i felt the sudden tunnell on you from gheb would make me think he is scum because of it.
I don't see how this would make your read on Choice null.

Choice

Smash Champion
Choice, what are your thoughts on Soup and his Null read on you, yet voting you?
i dislike it. really looking back on the gheb soup interaction, to me it sorta seems like they're going through motions to get more votes on me. i feel like a lot of the votes that have been cast on me lack reasoning, such as shin's.

#HBC | ѕoup

:facepalm: youre killing me.

@axel

tunnel from gheb, you being lynched and flipping town, gheb scum.

he really played it up more then just RVS, he sounded like he had some legit stuff on you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Soup:

You have had a strong town read on Choice, yet you say he is legit scummy? You say your read on Choice now became NULL, yet say he is legit scummy.

Town > Null. Legit scummy. How is this lining up?

Have you even asked Choice anything?

Do you really want him dead as scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, what is your read on Gheb and why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i dislike it. really looking back on the gheb soup interaction, to me it sorta seems like they're going through motions to get more votes on me. i feel like a lot of the votes that have been cast on me lack reasoning, such as shin's.
I think you should get to asking them why they did, then.

What is your read on soup?

Who are your top 3 scum picks? (We know one is Gheb)

#HBC | ѕoup

TOWN. gheb town, axel town, gord town, afro town, circus town choice null, shin null, ee null ryker scum, wl null leaning scum.

ranmaru go away youre giving me a headache, choice is null because of my case.

Choice

Smash Champion
I think you should get to asking them why they did, then.

What is your read on soup?

Who are your top 3 scum picks? (We know one is Gheb)
for one caz smashboards is lagging like crazy for me, but also i thought i did already sorta. i guess i'll iterate it more clearly.

@soup, can you explain what it is you find "legitimately scummy" about me? how come your reads are all over the place and seriously after the town read you swapped to null caz of meta, then later on saying that meta isnt everything? if you remove the meta, you should be back to where you were, shouldn't you? what else happened in between?

@ran:
my current read on soup is null, though based on his answer to these questions above, that's prolly gonna change. his posts earlier on seemed more helpful/towny but now what i see is him having his vote on me even though i'm null? like what?

top scum picks:
gheb - reasons stated already
shina-somethin - cruise control to the max. this guy is coasting hella hard.
ryker? - the third spot is hard for me to decide, since i have so many null reads. however, yea after rereading the Axel wagon i can see ryker just wanting the lynch. once he got the votes and he never did anything with it.

@soup otra vez: if i'm null how come you have your vote on me? you have people listed on your list as scum, so why would you not vote for scum?

nvm, bout the null, soup lookin scummy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
and also, your #195 i agree with, i lean towards gord too right now, and a flip on either would help me feel mucho better about the other.

Vote: Gordito
If Gord is town to you, why did you vote him earlier?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When and how exactly did your read on gord turn to TOWN?

#HBC | ѕoup

yfgfgfvffvdgtsyvdfvgtgvyiyvrubfagfv HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD, I ****ING SAID IT OUTLOUD RIGHT AFTER HIS..

*checks*

#HBC | ѕoup

@choice
read the thread also, ive explained everything.

#HBC | ѕoup

inb4 ”oh but you voted him though, contradiction”

reads can change, i dont have to spoonfeed you >.>

Choice

Smash Champion
you've explained why you have your vote on a null read instead of a scum read? i'll reread your posts for your case and ask questions soon so long as smashboards loads its pages in a timely fashion.

#HBC | ѕoup

my vote isbon choice, read the thread, im done spoonfeeding.

#HBC | ѕoup

“a flip on one would make me feel better about the other“

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know it is.

You say the REASON why your read on gord changed AFTER voting was because of the #186 BEFORE voting. INUI LOGIC MAN.

#HBC | ѕoup

oh my ****ing god ranmaru i give up

@mod v/la until further notuce

Choice

Smash Champion
“a flip on one would make me feel better about the other“
how does me dying and flipping town = gordo is scum? you haven't even really developed a case on him without the flip, would you seriously go straight from my flip -> he's scum?

this isn't in response to me reading your case, just trying to keep up with recent posts too since i'm on and you're on and theres no reason to with hold discussion.

#HBC | ѕoup

i
have
my
reasons
i
dont
need
to
tell
you
anymore
that
i
have
said
scum
can
use
my play
to
their
advantage
why
do
you
need
to
know
everything
you
are
reaching
ranmaru
figure
it
out
yourself

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
One, I thought you were v/la?

Two, how am I reaching? How is Choice reaching?

Choice

Smash Champion
i'm not reaching, i'm trying to figure out why you seriously think my flip will benefit town. i'm also trying to avoid being lynched because i don't think it would help town at all. plus i know i'm town >.>

keeping information for yourself only hurts town. if you die tonight and never said nothing, we'll never know what your thoughts were and that case or whatever that you had thought up goes to nothing. if you really did have something on scum, they get away caz you didnt speak/clarify.

#HBC | ѕoup

youre asking me stupid ****ing questions that dont have anything substantial, you keep asking me something, i answer, you ask me about my answer, i answer, you ask me why did i say that answer, i answer

REACHING

Choice

Smash Champion
ran, you've asked a lot of questions but i havent heard many stances from you other than soup pretty much.

what do you think of gheb? what about his poetry?
what about shinarouji? what is something you would like to see from him in his next post?
ryker and WL?

who are your top 3 scum picks?

@soupa: you have NOT answered much of what i've asked you. like how bout answering my #292?
if you're thinking having said reads change is a sufficient answer, i said explain which connotes clarification and elaboration so please do so.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ran, you've asked a lot of questions but i havent heard many stances from you other than soup pretty much.

what do you think of gheb? what about his poetry?
what about shinarouji? what is something you would like to see from him in his next post?
ryker and WL?

who are your top 3 scum picks?

@soupa: you have NOT answered much of what i've asked you. like how bout answering my #292?
if you're thinking having said reads change is a sufficient answer, i said explain which connotes clarification and elaboration so please do so.
Gheb is pretty scummy. Axel made a good point that Gheb left Axel at l-1 for quite a long time yet unvoted quickly when YOU arrived at l-1. I think nothing of his poetry, I won't let it stop me from reading what he has to say.

Shina, I don't have a read. (Because of the lack of content) Null. Reads. Reason shina is wagoning, etc.

Ryker and WL null. Need more content from both. Same with EE/RR etc.

Soup, Gheb, you. (Gord after that) Axel used to be on it but I swapped him with Soup. I like J and at times I like Zen but he can be weird.

Soup, for reasons stated. Gheb because he is selective with who should be quick lynched, and it seems as though he is trying to protect you or make it seem that way. You because your voting seems very fake to me. Gord for reasons already stated.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How am I always restrained?

Most of my questions are related to reads. They help me to develop my own reads.
By no means am I questioning the purpose
of asking 'bout the things you strive to know
But be aware that it will hurt us
and the flower of mistrust continues to grow

For what you ask of us does not nearly amount to what you produce!
You ask question that have no purpose and do not help us deduce!

Now tell me: is this a bad thing or good?
It's neither! For the evil can do just the same!
I never see you leave your neighborhood
I see no risk, yet also I never see a gain!

@Gheb: Yes, the content is there but it is also harder to comprehend and access, stop what you're doing because its a pain in the arse and makes it harder for me to tell if your scum or not. That also makes me think you're scum.
What you think of me concerns me not
for my agenda is not giving off impression
No! It's finding the evil's weakest spot!
And slay them with all my aggression!

Superficiality you show much more than willingness to listen.
Looking deep is indispensable, for all the things you're missing!

What is it you see as faulty in my play?
I don't really get what you're asking for in your 3rd stanza. Is there seriously no way you can stop writing in poems, its kinda annoying/difficult to read. English is my least favorite subject and even though you may not think so, your posts are pretty cryptic.
The fault in your play's been pointed out
by somebody else in my place
This has taken 'way all my doubt
for rarely do I agree with any other case!

What you will see now are my thoughts but not my words!
Coincidence? I doubt it - it's so unlikely that it hurts:

How did Gord answer well? What is your read on Gord now that you unvoted him, and why did that change?
Bold is filler.
Reason to vote hop onto Axel, fake. (You could easily see that J|Zen is the players of the hydra)

This is Axel's response to the question:

[...]

Axel doesn't question Choice's vote at all at that point. Later Axel gives a noob scum read to Choice, yet only asking Choice his experience with mafia in between Choice's vote on Axel and Axel's #81. (Meaning Axel didn't really care about his Choice scum read)

Choice also is currently voting no one like Gord, but I am still leaning Gord.
My confusion I have clearly expressed
Upon reading these words that I quote
I wonder if the vulture knows what is best
For his point was not next to his vote!

But the point he's making is solid and the words ring true
Don't see the pro-town about it so I'm voting for you!

@gheb, who are your top 3 scum picks right now?
who do you have the best town reads on?
why did you say all that vision stuff?
Of all the people you would ask!
The one who disturbs me the most!
Is finding the evil truly your task?
Or is it as shallow as a ghost?

Bad feelings I am not perceiving from you alone however.
Scary are also those that remain silent forever!

Now Gheb. I had been at L-1 for a while, yet he kept his vote on me and later claimed that if anyone were to hammer me, they would be scum. Now notice how choice was just at L-1 and Gheb unvoted right away. Hmm.
Your death is such a trivial event
and I am willing to take the trade
For you should die quick without torment
While the evil has to leave its shade

And show its ugly face - here before our very eyes!
Sacrifice the burden while remove the evil's disguise

How does any of this apply to choice?
He requires all the investigation we need
For when he appears and raises his voice
I know it's for the better to take heed

Losing the red head is fine but let me tell you
Look closely of choice for he could be of value!

after thinking through everything that's happened today, i'm really not liking gheb.

he's claiming not to being mysterious and ambiguous, but he is and also he's already tried to inciminate two people (axel and myself) with falsified information. i'm pretty sure no one thought "oh gheb had a vision = he just wants axel dead" its more like you received information about him prior to this game. then you also got the false recruitment stuff about me last game. all the same, i really don't think meta should seriously be given THAT much weight.

gheb you agreed with this when i said that last game do you still agree? if yes, why do my "inconsistencies" from game to game bother you so much?
Inconsistencies bother me none!
But making up stories before I get to explain?
I need not to incriminate the red haired one
For his mere existence might already be our pane!

I have no, nay - need no other argument for him no more
For no matter what - his death can never be a closing door!

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw Choice, I assume you now have Gheb, Shina, and Soup as scum picks now?

If not gheb, who would you vote next?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Soupy-Kasper fighting for autonomy
Is righteous and fighting for the good!
For he sees that he's entitled to the liberty
That and pure-hearted fellow should!

Now the Choice has shown his evil side to all of us
Pushing and nudging the brave and courageous!

:059:

Top Bottom