• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
WL, how has your read on Soup progressed?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mhmm. I'm going to assume he's the same then.

Can you tell me about reads that HAVE progressed with you? You yourself told me that reads shouldn't be static.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ryker went from null slightly scummy to scummy. Don't like his play, his john is acceptable but I want to see how he responds to pressure before I 100% decide.
Ranmaru and Choice inviting Inaro and J to the useless party.
Don't get the Gheb hatred.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Not so much gheb hatred, as gheb suspicsion, i'm not at all decided on gheb, flip on ryker would help.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
RR, give me reads on: WL, Soup, Choice, EE, and Gheb again plz.

Choice

Smash Champion
I dislike how J didnt fully answer my questions. J are you okay with Shinarouji's low activity?

also, WL i'm not sure if i agree with your read on ryker. he said earlier that he's playing 5 games so i feel like that may be why he's done nothing here. maybe i'm just being too forgiving though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah J does that sometimes. >_>

Just follow up and MAKE SURE he answers by asking again. It is anti-town for people to ignore your questions. Remember that. (Not scummy, but it is very negative to town)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe, I'd like you to post more under Afro Ghandie. Same with X1. What's up with you guys?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Ran: It's only anti-town when your questions are relevant to scumhunting.

I dislike how J didnt fully answer my questions. J are you okay with Shinarouji's low activity?

also, WL i'm not sure if i agree with your read on ryker. he said earlier that he's playing 5 games so i feel like that may be why he's done nothing here. maybe i'm just being too forgiving though.
Then, at worst, he's still kinda useless, though probably less useless than other people I've named.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup, you leave me in vast confusion
For your points are oh-so hard to swallow
How did you come you to the conclusion
That the evil one's I'm bound to follow?

You claim that to other's - EE, Ryker, J - I might intend to create some distance
Show me how and why you're claim these things with such insistence!

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Ryker votes I don't disapprove
Though at the moment not my target
A lot of things he's left to prove
In him I see no effort and no harvest

And he seems to attack only those he has carefully selected
Hoping to get an easy lynch unlikely to get rejected

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

a bit wrapped in words, as you can see
i'm thinking of what i want to say, and what matters to me

i'm not sure why i'm worried about you, maybe it revolves around the other scum
i was contempt about your RVS, and i wasn't sure if i had it under my thumb

you are the less i am worried about, take it to be fact
i will be making a case soon, however, and will see how you react.

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Yo

Left some stuff till the last minute and spent pretty much all of my time yesterday working. Taking a ten minute break and thought I should drop by to say that I'm similarly going to be occupied today, but shall be sure to read through everything tomorrow.

Cheers.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker is heinous eh WL? And of course most of what I said was deflection to the other head because I had just read what my slot had posted as well, I mean I can't really do much else but I will take credit for what he said regardless of what it looks like. I hate to be johning but *shruuug*. I feel like I'm replacing in for SwordsRbroken again ._."

I am buddying EE because I think he is town, I will buddy who I think is town and that's the end of that discussion.

Shino's activity? I am null on her so I am impartial to her activity, yes inactives bother me, but I would rather deal with people who are more openly scummy then being passive anti-town.

I got a headache from the Soupa vs. Ran debate. Also, Ran, please stop saying you know so much about me and how I play because most of the stuff you have been saying isn't even correct. Thanks.

*goes to KSSU now for a bit*

#HBC | ѕoup

okay so i looked over my distancing case and i really thought about and i think it doesn't hold enough weight to pursue, instead, i'm going to focus on ONE person instead of trying to pick out all of the scum, i can easily be wrong, and i'm over-thinking it, i can't truly pin-point or assume that's what happened, but ryker is scummy himself and etc.

the only problem i have letting go of it is that J buddies or distances his scumbuds all the time, and the way you responded to EE after being attacked is just so..odd dude.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: also Dropping gheb in the scum team, after looking at RVS it can't be that complicated and it's probably just RVS shenanigans.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As I said earlier today, I was getting a null read and with Ryker that scares me. WL's opinion is important but I still need to debate some things.

Still null Soupa.

#HBC | ѕoup

k cool with that, if ryker gives us some good responses you good on gordo?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm better to vote Gordo then Ryker at any time.

Though even if Ryker gives us good responses that probably still won't be enough for me since he could do that as scum and float back under.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Just got off the phone with Ryker. Throw in no internet with five games at once and I don't expect a result for awhile.

I'm good with a Gorf lynch as well but later in the phase unless Town can go nowhere.

#HBC | ѕoup

k then my vote means nothing if he can't respond.

unvote vote: Gordito

WELP.

back to the drawing board, let's see if gord will pop his head up soon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I hate you soupa with your dag on livetopic making me look bad for the second time. >.<"

#HBC | ѕoup

WL WHY U DO THIS MAN

huh. i agree with J, wtf.

ryker won't budge as much as gordo will, gordo is bound to slip harder then ryker, but i still suspect ryker.

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
i don't think there is enough support for the wagon on me. theres been very little said outside of Ran's case on me and some incorrect meta.

i feel like its something i can defend myself, and so i have, but my words are being ignored pretty much or not responded to.(i.e. shinarouji)
What do you think of what Axel said about your slot? What do you think specifically of the individuals on it and their reasoning?

@Ghandi: what are your thoughts of the wagon? more specifically, what do you think about each individuals vote and their reasoning for it?
I'll get to this later tonight.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
WL is taking a more open approach and taking note of what is scummy and what isn't. He didn't consider Shin at first and now seems to be more open when he realizes there are some legitimacy to the claims. This feels like legitimate town intent.

Soup, fished Axel/Gheb, claims he skimmed my No U posts yet he missed one that had nothing of the sort and my read list that everyone was telling me I was a ******* for. Something doesn't fit here.

Choice - Flip floping his votes, not matching up his thoughts with them either. Circus's point is very legitimate in about what he has stated in his post. However I feel like his overviews on certain plays seem odd in this case in contrast, it doesn't feel like he had scum intent with those, so only leaning scum.

EE - His analysis on Axel is fair, his points about me are legitimate. While his posting number is small his content is much larger and it doesn't look like to me one scum would do in giving what looks like fair and reasonable posts like he has made.

Gheb - He gave a fair reason, though one I don't agree with, in explaining why he voted Axel. He is posting in a poetic like way but I can still understand his meaning with each post. He is not distracting with it nor is he hard to read. His commentary on going for the less active is one I agree with, since I have a personal dislike of inactives.

Top Bottom