• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i'm not as sure as i am about gheb as i am about ryker, a ryker flip will help me decide on that.

#HBC | ѕoup

ranmaru, you're never going to learn if you can't figure this out yourself, go back and look and tell me what you think.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
NO. WHY DOE GHEB MAKE YOU UNSURE OF HIM? caps

#HBC | ѕoup

i'm not telling you, heed my advice, i'm trying to get you to have your own ****ing opnion for once instead of leeching off of what others say.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I think you girls need to go freshen up before this turns into a page-stretching monolith of unproductive *****ing. I left tampons next to the sink. The comfy kind.

Reading up.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
If my humor was too sly for you, by the way, I'm serious about the unproductive arguing. Make something out of it or move on to scumhunting. To much of this game's content has become people playing armchair mafia critic, myself included.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If my humor was too sly for you, by the way, I'm serious about the unproductive arguing. Make something out of it or move on to scumhunting. To much of this game's content has become people playing armchair mafia critic, myself included.
What does that mean?

#HBC | ѕoup

EE, i was trying to get production out of it, then ranmaru made it harder then it was supposed to be.

and i agree arguing is unproductive, so enlighten me on what you have.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
because i think EE/Ryker/J are hard distancing eachother right now, go look at everything that has happened, it makes sense.
Gheb can be in that list too, if i think about it.
Ok, Soup states that Three people are distancing each other and because of how they did it, that it made sense. Yet he doesn't explain HOW they did it.

But what is odd is Soup adds Gheb to the list. Is he saying that Gheb was distancing too? This is why I asked Soup those questions, yet again he'd rather myself LOOK for the answer then himself give it.

There CANNOT BE MORE THAN THREE SCUM IN THIS GAME. THEREFORE HOW DOES THAT MAKE GHEB SCUM VALID?!?!?!

#HBC | ѕoup

/ignore ranmaru

because it's not final, you do realize that once i state a scum team, i can still be wrong, right? those are basically who COULD be on the scum team.

stop flipping out for no reason.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
He's town. So he's lining up his potential scum candidates in case he's wrong on some of his roh gog he ninjad me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
because i think EE/Ryker/J are hard distancing eachother right now, go look at everything that has happened, it makes sense.
WL, you asked Soup about his flip to Ryker. How come you didn't follow up on that? I assume that you were satisfied with Soup's response.

I gave my oppinion, now Soup can you give me why you think Gheb is scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

no.

you gonna vote me for it?

it's obvious what i'm getting at, if you can't see it already you're beyond comprehension and common sense.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I was satisfied with the response, obviously. Why do you keep asking inane questions instead of looking for scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was satisfied with the response, obviously. Why do you keep asking inane questions instead of looking for scum?
You didn't seem to care, that's why I asked.

You only cared to come and defend Soup tho.

#HBC | ѕoup

ranmaru, are me and WL scum because of it?

you yourself seem to be defending gheb, there was no reason to get that flipped out over a scumpick.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
quote for reminder

ignoring ranmaru until he says something useful

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ranmaru, are me and WL scum because of it?

you yourself seem to be defending gheb, there was no reason to get that flipped out over a scumpick.
Again soup, you seem to not know the definition of defending. Try Google: Defenition defense.

I asked about Gheb because of your list.

#HBC | ѕoup

i can't have more then 3 scumpicks, is that what you're saying? >.>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. You have EE/Ryker/J/Gheb ALL SCUM for hard distancing, amirite?

#HBC | ѕoup

wow.

i didn't think you would manage to figure that out, but no, wrong again, those are my main suspicisions, any of those 4 could be scum, as i have stated.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OH so it's 1 scum out of 4, I got ya. ;o Quite the accurate scum hunter you are.

#HBC | ѕoup

ranmaru, i'm inclined to vote you, one because you are beyond stupid and make this game frustrating for me and always making conversations worse with your inane questions which derail the main conversation, and also, sidelining.

the reaction you gave for putting gheb as scum, bothers me greatly, you overreacted in highest sense of the words, and you refuse to state your opnion on gheb, you just tell me "oh why don't you tell me" and it's pissing me off.

#HBC | ѕoup

if you can't form an opnion on your own, you are useless.

#HBC | ѕoup

vote: ranmaru

**** the police, die. you're on the highest category of good D1 lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have already told you why I asked. You never cared about my opinion on Gheb until I ASKED YOU. You only want to parrot.

You can't have more than 3 people distancing each other because that isn't possible. You are just too dumb to Cover your own ***.

#HBC | ѕoup

ranmaru you are so ****ing stupid oh my god i ****ing swear you ate paint chips as a child and shoved crayons up your ****ing nose.

i have stated over and over and over that one of those 4 could be scum, i don't know the exact scumteam of 3, but i'm confident it consists of those 4.

jesus ****ing christ.

die

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Soup, chill out and put it on a person you suspect instead of a person who's just bothering you.

Ranmaru, that's his scumpool, not his scumpicks. He's not saying that the scum team is larger than three, he's saying that he thinks that that scum team of three is residing in those four players.

#HBC | ѕoup

he's so useless though dude, and he's pretty damn scummy too. i know i'm getting frustrated but i would not mind to see him die, i know i still wanna focus on ryker but we always have tommorow *sigh*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, chill out and put it on a person you suspect instead of a person who's just bothering you.

Ranmaru, that's his scumpool, not his scumpicks. He's not saying that the scum team is larger than three, he's saying that he thinks that that scum team of three is residing in those four players.
I understand that. He says 3/3 are scum for HARD DISTANCING. Ok, so now he adds 1 more to the list... 3/4. (But we don't know why)

Do we know if Gheb is added because of possible distancing? NO. He doesn't say. That is why I asked.

Could 1/4 be town and the other 3/4 be scum? Possible, but I don't know if he thinks 1/4 is individual scumminess as opposed to paired scum connections with the 3/4.

You get me?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Weren't you calling him obv town in his original posts? And yeh, he's worthless but there's no point in sinking votes into worthless players at this phase in the game. Later in the phase when we need a wagon and no one's jumping up and screaming "i'm scum" loud enough? Sure, I'll be open to a policy lynch then.

No, Ranmaru, you're wrong and need to shut up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
he's so useless though dude, and he's pretty damn scummy too. i know i'm getting frustrated but i would not mind to see him die, i know i still wanna focus on ryker but we always have tommorow *sigh*
Soup you are annoying and dumb but try to lynch scum plz.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Weren't you calling him obv town in his original posts? And yeh, he's worthless but there's no point in sinking votes into worthless players at this phase in the game. Later in the phase when we need a wagon and no one's jumping up and screaming "i'm scum" loud enough? Sure, I'll be open to a policy lynch then.

No, Ranmaru, you're wrong and need to shut up.
No, i will not shut up.

Now, how do YOU propose to lynch Ryker?

Top Bottom