• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi ()
J (1) - Evil Eye
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario (1) - Red Ryu
Ryker (1) - WashedLaundry
Evil Eye (1) - Gheb_01
Gheb_01 () -
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD
Gordito (2) - Soupamario, J
vVv Choice (2) - Shinarouji, Gordito
Red Ryu (3) - Ranmaru, Ryker, vVv Choice
WashedLaundry (1) - AfroGandhi

Not voting: Circus

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup, fished Axel/Gheb, claims he skimmed my No U posts yet he missed one that had nothing of the sort and my read list that everyone was telling me I was a ******* for. Something doesn't fit here.
maybe because i didn't care at the time and only pointed out the main bulk of what i thought was interesting, if that's the only thing you've got on me you gotta try harder, in fact, give me your opinion about what has happened lately, you don't have to post a wall, but concise would be nice.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Vote: Gordito

More pressure on that one.

Also, I'm going to interrupt this game for a moment to broadcast a few Public Service Announcements:

First, Red Ryu's name is Red Ryu. The y comes before the u. You literally just start on the "R" key and head east, hopping over the "T" key as you go. Super simple. Glad we're all clear on that now.

Second, Soup, I don't think the word "contempt" means what you think it means. Consider "content" instead.

We now return to our regularly scheduled scum-hunting. Thank you and goodnight.

#HBC | ѕoup

quiet broto.

/could totally start calling you brotoman

Choice

Smash Champion
What do you think of what Axel said about your slot? What do you think specifically of the individuals on it and their reasoning?
i'm positive i've answered this. look for a response to one of ranmaru's questions.

Choice

Smash Champion
RR, what are your thoughts on J, Gordito and Circus?

what do you think about the interactions between each other? i feel as if there have been very few.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Warning this catch up is accumulative. Questions might be asked again bla bla bla.

Soup said:
explain, i think most of us here have agreed on choice town, what about ruy? comment on that.
Didn't I already explain that Choice > RR > J imo?

GBizzle said:
Hold on! - I have a post in the making
with explanations on my current thought
I do not like the road this game is talking
for scapegoat, not scum is being caught!

Thorough detail will follow swiftly in my following quotations
They'll provide insight, questions, stances and explanations!
Neener neener neener it didn't rhyme >:D.

-insert Gheb poem after that ^ quote here-

Although I agree that we haven't necessarily "stuck out", and it's not a scum tell, you lay your vote on EE, and say that he's try'na blend in with the rest of town with his vote on Choice. Although I DID notice this too, remember something: he noted him scummy in similar places that a lot of town did. Can that be parroting? Maybe. Or it can be legit. What does the fact that he made relatively broad opinions of others as well tell you, if something different?

-J wall-

I remember you saying that you posting walls is a scum tell. And also the same applies with AtE Tell me why these aren't those of scum this game.

And obtw calling me scum in every game I play doesn't mean you'll be right any time soon :troll:.

Soup said:
What i like about gheb FMPOV is that he isn't just constantly following what is going on at hand, so i guess that's a disagreement we have, we have alot of nulls and lurkers, and yes, what EE says is very intelligent and even got down my thought process, so i wouldn't advocate a lynch against despite my liking of gheb as of now, scum or not, he provides good thought process and he is more help then hurt to town, while people like gordo have yet to really provide anything or worth keeping around.

super cool with this vote.

unvote vote: Gordito
I'm reeeeeally limited on the weekdays. I try my best to post as frequently as I can, but coming into 4 pages (40ppp) EVERY FREAKING DAY doesn't help how often I can post. No, I haven't been verbalizing a lot of my reads. But what does that matter, as long as I'm verbalizing my scum reads?

What if I were to tell you that Gheb tends to play very outspoken as scum, and likes to lead? Like, for example, Dissidia? Would that make you think twice about trusting Gheb so easily?

J said:
Gord, why do you think I have this looming suspscion that you are scum this game?
You have that looming suspicion every game. But I dunno surprise me.

WL said:
Going to be rereading a majority of what J said but this caught my eye.

My read on him is mostly entirely meta-based, hence why I've refused to take it anywhere. I don't operate purely off meta reads and I refuse to build a case around one. It's too flimsy.

The meta is surrounding his usual aggressive town play and the lack of it here. In normal games, where he's town, his usual stance is to come in and try to take over the game as town, ask a ****ton of questions, put his vote out, pursue his case aggressively, cause a bunch of bull**** to get his reads, and then goes from there. I've seen none of that. He's asked a few questions, posted a few stances, put his vote out but has left it at that and has asked others to decide his vote for him (which, if this makes Gorf scum, it should also make Ryker scum). He's not really done a lot of anything but is trying to make it look like he's done a lot of something.

wait what the **** that's scummy regardless of meta.
vote: Ryker
HI BUDDY, LOOKS LIKE THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

(dat means heinous, j)
Holy crap WL I loved this post.

Soup said:
unvote vote: Ryker

scum team is either J/Ryker/EE

or Ryker/Gord/J.
Wut?

Is me and EE not being on the same scum team on purpose or an accident?

Soup said:
Gheb can be in that list too, if i think about it.
LOLWUT?!

This I GOTTA see.

#HBC | ѕoup

someone still needs to read, i dropped that case like a couple of posts ago, it didn't make sense and went against occam's razor.

still cool with your lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

*re-read #810 again just to check for scumminess*

holy mother of god it's even worse after re-reading it

#HBC | Gorf

-Top of Pg 19's Soup v Ran-

God Ran y u so pansy.

Ran said:
There CANNOT BE MORE THAN THREE SCUM IN THIS GAME.
Yeyeyeyeyeye scum slip :troll:

Soup said:
ranmaru, are me and WL scum because of it?

you yourself seem to be defending gheb, there was no reason to get that flipped out over a scumpick.
Bang.

I just realized I'm reading so much of nothing in this SoupWL v Ran page... How I didn't realize earlier idk lol.

Circus said:
First, Red Ryu's name is Red Ryu. The y comes before the u. You literally just start on the "R" key and head east, hopping over the "T" key as you go. Super simple. Glad we're all clear on that now.
Name's Gorf. How are ya?

AfroGandhi

I friggin hate how he's basically been a non entity. Sure, X1 half is V/LA, but does Nabe have legit excuse for this complete lack of posting? Even if he does... Afro's STILL A HYDRA. Null leaning annoyed of his silence.

J

I'm waiting for a more redefined read, but I'm going to say he's scum for right now, pending his response to my 810. His blatant buddying of EE seems so fake, and it kinda makes me feel like J and EE aren't mates.

Ranmaru

Town...

Soupamario

Most definitely town. Simple as that.

Ryker

Scum. I like WL's feel for his play, and now that I think of it, his constant reacting to Red Ruy play and Axelslot barrading him for voting him feels a lot like doing a lot of nothing.

Evil Eye

Null. I don't see much, if anything, wrong with his play so far. But that being said, he hasn't done a lot of it. Need to see moar.

Gheb_01

Null leaning scum. He's making me get a town feeling. But not a town feeling that I like. A town feeling that I'm really worried about. The same town feeling... as the one in Dissidia.

Circus

Town. But I didn't like his approach to my wagon.

Have you formulated an opinion of me being scum, or is your vote merely that of pressure, which should go off after reading this?

Shinarouji

Null as null can be. Waiting patiently to get a read on her.

Gordito

Lolscum he asked to put Axel at L-1 like really guys we're still talking about that it hasn't been brought up that that whole shiz was total RVS?
vVv Choice

Unvtoe

Still eerie, but the three scum picks previously listed surpass any suspicion I have on em.

Red Ryu

Yee... null leaning town.

WashedLaundry

Most definitely town. Simple as that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gord what more do you want from redefined reads? I gave you my reads. I told you who I thought was town, who I thought was null and who I thought was scum.

Your 810 is terrible and you push off my suspicion of you as scum as me always calling you scum. I don't like it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My original train of thought comes from the beginning of the Day when they were more active. That's where my read comes from. I don't like they became a non-presence as of late but they are not on my worry radar.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorfito said:
I remember you saying that you posting walls is a scum tell. And also the same applies with AtE Tell me why these aren't those of scum this game.
I'm looking for a legit answer to this.

And, if you really wanna answer, then if it's not for the same reasons that everybody else is voting me, then I really don't know.

Choice

Smash Champion
My original train of thought comes from the beginning of the Day when they were more active. That's where my read comes from. I don't like they became a non-presence as of late but they are not on my worry radar.
To me, the amount of content he's given is on par with Shin and Afro, what's the differentiation to you? have you been able to look more into what is bugging you about Gordito?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm looking for a legit answer to this.

And, if you really wanna answer, then if it's not for the same reasons that everybody else is voting me, then I really don't know.
You need to re-word the question. Walls aren't scummy neither is AtE.

To me, the amount of content he's given is on par with Shin and Afro, what's the differentiation to you? have you been able to look more into what is bugging you about Gordito?
Shin = Afro for content? No way in heck. From what I remember Afro alot more and has done more. Still looking into Gordy, remember I claimed V/LA for today so I am not posting much.

#HBC | Gorf

J said:
Iirc, you've talked on multiple occasions about how your scum tells are walls, and AtE. I've seen a fair amount pointing to those two being in effect this game. Can you give me a just reason that this is different from your scum meta? Cuz it totally looks like it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gord, I was joking about the walls and AtE. And this isn't my scum-meta, learn to read me better and realize I'm town.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gord how come walls and AtE is a scumtell for J but if someone like EE does it its null? what besides those two things do you got on J? **** is weak.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus

Have you formulated an opinion of me being scum, or is your vote merely that of pressure, which should go off after reading this?
Well, I would have been much more likely to do that if you didn't just react to it like this. The fact that you even told me what I should do with my vote at all is making me want to leave it right where it is.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup said:
Gord how come walls and AtE is a scumtell for J but if someone like EE does it its null? what besides those two things do you got on J? **** is weak.
Cuz J ADMITS that those are his scum tells. And even though that's purely based off meta, that's not all I got on 'em.

I have nothing new to say about J scum, but I like your suspicion of em + Ryker. If you really want specifics I'll tell ya tomorrow cuz mang I'm tired x.x.

Circus said:
Well, I would have been much more likely to do that if you didn't just react to it like this. The fact that you even told me what I should do with my vote at all is making me want to leave it right where it is.
Okay, well, aside from the moving your vote portion, have you formulated an opinion of me being scum? I remember you being uber null on me all game.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, to be honest, I'm still pretty null on you. But right now, you're feeling like the kind of null that's going to sneak into endgame and turn up scum, not the kind of null who just hasn't made their presence known yet. You might not be the play toDay, but I like having my vote on you right now.

Though Shin is working hard to take your spot.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, and Choice absolutely isn't outta the woods yet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gord, let me be clear, WALLS AND ATE AREN't scumtells for me for the upteenth time. No where did I say this in a not joking fashion.

Circus, what happaned to leaning J over Choice in terms of lynch?

:phone:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Gord, let me be clear, WALLS AND ATE AREN't scumtells for me for the upteenth time. No where did I say this in a not joking fashion.

Circus, what happaned to leaning J over Choice in terms of lynch?

:phone:
I started leaning toward J over Choice for a minute, but now Choice is overcompensating with some fluff to try to look more pro-town and it's grossing me out again.
Is there any reason I should change my mind right now?

Choice

Smash Champion
Cuz J ADMITS that those are his scum tells. And even though that's purely based off meta, that's not all I got on 'em.

I have nothing new to say about J scum, but I like your suspicion of em + Ryker. If you really want specifics I'll tell ya tomorrow cuz mang I'm tired x.x.
You said he told you this in a non-in game setting? I can support the notion of J's AtE being intentional when he is scum. He used it a lot in Dexter mafia, but i think more than just saying that AtE and walls = he's scum, you should check his intentions with it.

What do you see his intentions being Gordito?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Shin = Afro for content? No way in heck. From what I remember Afro alot more and has done more. Still looking into Gordy, remember I claimed V/LA for today so I am not posting much.
Both are situational. Walls are hard to swallow, and if they have useless content then it is anti-town. AtE I don't know, I just take it as null.

Yeah, Shin = AFro in content dude. Look at this:

User Name Posts
Ranmaru 146
Soupamario 127
WashedLaundry 119
vVv Choice 88
Axel 58
Ryker 45
Gordito 44
Red Ryu 41
Gheb_01 35
Circus 34
J 22
Evil Eye 19
Afro Gandhi 18
Sworddancer. 17
Shinarouji 16
Zεη 1
X1-12 1
Kasper! 1

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Heh, sorry 'bout before fellas. Literally right as I found the spot I left off on, after making my last post there, I was AMBUSHED and forced to go drink various quantities of liquor. Now to catch up fo' reals.

Before I make a bigger and more organized post I want to say that Soup is seriously perplexing me. Going from townJ and townEE reads to us being two elements of the likely scumteam and distancing each other just doesn't line up for me. Especially the fact that this comes after not only renewed interest in scumJ, but after Gheb has tried to start a push on me.

Then to top it off he slaps Gheb at the end of his scumteam thing like a wax seal.

What are the connections he's drawing here? Hard aggro --> hard buddying? That's pretty ****ty distancing. Ryker and I have limp connections at best, super weak. We're both better than that. Hell, Gheb and EE is the only one that makes a lick of sense, just because Gheb has buddied me as scum in SvT and ignored me as town in TvT to let me do my thing for a few Days. But that's not only pure meta, but meta I wouldn't expect Soup to know a thing about.

And I might as well say now before I go into detail that J's attacker buddying is like....

Not just because of what it is, in the abstract. The execution shakes my gut like an earthquake.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Heh, sorry 'bout before fellas. Literally right as I found the spot I left off on, after making my last post there, I was AMBUSHED and forced to go drink various quantities of liquor. Now to catch up fo' reals.

Before I make a bigger and more organized post I want to say that Soup is seriously perplexing me. Going from townJ and townEE reads to us being two elements of the likely scumteam and distancing each other just doesn't line up for me. Especially the fact that this comes after not only renewed interest in scumJ, but after Gheb has tried to start a push on me.

Then to top it off he slaps Gheb at the end of his scumteam thing like a wax seal.

What are the connections he's drawing here? Hard aggro --> hard buddying? That's pretty ****ty distancing. Ryker and I have limp connections at best, super weak. We're both better than that. Hell, Gheb and EE is the only one that makes a lick of sense, just because Gheb has buddied me as scum in SvT and ignored me as town in TvT to let me do my thing for a few Days. But that's not only pure meta, but meta I wouldn't expect Soup to know a thing about.

And I might as well say now before I go into detail that J's attacker buddying is like....

Not just because of what it is, in the abstract. The execution shakes my gut like an earthquake.
Actually he decided on that scum pool after WL started pushing for Ryker. I don't know how it relates to Gheb. It can go both ways because Gheb pushed for you, and WL pushed for Ryker. Don't know why you didn't mention WL in relation to Soup's new pool.

Yes J's buddying to mitigate your attack is just eww.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran don't be dumb. Post count =/= content count.
I know that but Afro's content is very minimal, as opposed to Shin's is just very useless. Either one can be faking contribution or sidelining but I don't know why J is only worried about one of them.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Did he include WL in there? I thought it was EE/J/Ryker with a dash of Gheb. Then another one was... some mix of the above minus me and with Gordo added. Maybe I missed a newer post.

Top Bottom