• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Zoze is being Zoze. Fixed for accuracy.
LOL good call. I'll be gone for a bit, but I'll try to elaborate sometime in the next few days.

Coming up next: Zoze's purpose of life. yay! XD

edit: I just realized his post said "life ISN'T about taking risk and partying". I thought it said "Life IS about..." lol. So yeah, its pretty hard to argue your last sentence, that one should not 'take things for granted and not do things you'll regret." It may play out differently in our lives though because my goals, and what I would regret, may be different than yours.

edit 2: The first step in living a successful life is: never join a furry group.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Here's something you guys might not know about:
I am apparently a gay man's wet dream. The number of gay people who have expressed interest in me one way or another is ridiculous. If even half as many women liked me I'd be in heaven.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I am apparently a gay man's wet dream. The number of gay people who have expressed interest in me one way or another is ridiculous. If even half as many women liked me I'd be in heaven.
It's the 'stache imo.

Every girl needs a gay man bff.

:phone:
Right heeerrreeeeee!

*flips hand*

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lmao. At first I wasn't sure if you were gay lumi, but then I saw you holding hands with david while playing ddr.

Side note: said david looks exactly like the dude from twilight. Its scary.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh yes, that's the reason you didn't have relations with her.

I guess being gay had nothing to do with it either.

D

Deleted member

I learned something new this weekend.

Fino is really really cute. :3

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Something most people don't know about me is that I did not know Jason Kidd was a wife beater until 5 seconds ago. He's been a basketball hero of mine since him and Jamaal Mashburn were repping Dallas when I was like 6.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Something most people don't know about me is that I get frequent headaches for no reason. Has anyone ever had to deal with the same thing?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Piano is too good @_@;

Something most people don't know about me is that I have 3 extreme soft spots when it comes to instruments:

The saxophone. I LOVE the sound of the saxophone. It sounds so unique and its probably my favorite instrument to listen to.

The vibraphone. For anyone that doesn't know: it's an aluminum xylophone that uses a pedal to sustain notes for a longer period of time, along with having a butterfly-like part(don't know what to call it) in the resonator tubes to give it a vibrato sound. The sound it gives compared to the other keyboard-like instruments (the instruments I play) is simply beautiful and I love hearing the vibes in a slow piece. So pretty!

The piano. So many good things come from a piano, and the way they're played is simply outstanding. I could listen to a good pianist for days!

:172:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I have to agree with you Berry; the saxophone is an awesome instrument. I have nothing but respect for Sax players.

My brother has played piano for most of his life and is now in the french Conservatory for it and I have a cousin who teaches piano for the Conservatory in Paris, so I got lucky enough to grow up around talented pianists. Piano is a great instrument (But then, what instrument isn't?)

That being said, if I ever pick up another instrument, it would undoubtedly be the hang drum. That thing sounds so cool. http://youtu.be/UNJswfXKJ3s (Musical boner for that guy too.)

EDIT: I have used the words musical boner three times now, and it is making me think of singing dongs. That sounds like a Monty Python thing.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I have to agree with you Berry; the saxophone is an awesome instrument. I have nothing but respect for Sax players.

My brother has played piano for most of his life and is now in the french Conservatory for it and I have a cousin who teaches piano for the Conservatory in Paris, so I got lucky enough to grow up around talented pianists. Piano is a great instrument (But then, what instrument isn't?)

That being said, if I ever pick up another instrument, it would undoubtedly be the hang drum. That thing sounds so cool. http://youtu.be/UNJswfXKJ3s (Musical boner for that guy too.)

EDIT: I have used the words musical boner three times now, and it is making me think of singing dongs. That sounds like a Monty Python thing.
Teach me basssssssssssssssssss.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Does anyone have a nail biting problem? And any tips on how to get over it?
Toothpicks. Granted, my nailbiting has decreased since I was a kid. I used to gnaw the skin off my fingers at that point. But yeah, toothpicks until you subconsciously stop doing it. I'm typing this and chewing on my thumbnail. :chuckle:

Also Brandon, if there is still room there, I'll make plans to move once I get my stuff situated at Jimmy Johns. Need dat paper yo.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Toothpicks. Granted, my nailbiting has decreased since I was a kid. I used to gnaw the skin off my fingers at that point. But yeah, toothpicks until you subconsciously stop doing it. I'm typing this and chewing on my thumbnail. :chuckle:

Also Brandon, if there is still room there, I'll make plans to move once I get my stuff situated at Jimmy Johns. Need dat paper yo.
Cool, David is the one you need to talk to. He's still got open rooms.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Glad I'm not the only one hehe.

Lucky! Gosh it would be so amazing to be anywhere near talented piano players @_@;! Gahhhh.

.....insta-favorited. That instrument is AMAZING O_O. How is this the first time I've heard it? D:!

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Every girl needs a gay man bff.

Truth! <33333 Auspher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nail Polish!!! I used to have this problem, until I started painting my nails. Not only does the polish taste bad if you try and bite, but also your nails will look so pretty you won't wanna bite them! It worked for me. The downside of this though... I now have a horribly costly addiction and obsession with nail polish...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
brb painting my nails.

Seriously though, I think thats the best solution I've heard so far when it comes to nail biting.

Guys, on the other hand... -sigh-

What's The Point

Smash Master
Yes.

I went with reluctant acceptance that I will have short nails as a solution.

The worst part is I tend to actually not bite my nails for a long time, but then at some point I do it for a moment and the whole thing tears off.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That was great. I now have a wang made of money (That is what an economic boner is, right? Please?)

Is this for sure or maybe possibly? I am putting up ads and if you want a room I need to know for sure ASAP.

EDIT:

.....insta-favorited. That instrument is AMAZING O_O. How is this the first time I've heard it? D:!

It's sadly not a very common instrument.
If you liked that, maybe you'd also like this: http://youtu.be/aetRj4S647M
They're called the 12 Girl Band, and they are an amazing group from China, not to mention some of those girls are pretty fine. There's something I just really like about attractive virtuosos playing such great sounding instruments. I especially like the Erhu.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
...also insta-favorited. Lol.

All of the instruments sound so unique and different. I just love it <3

Dnyce

Smash Master
I learned something new this weekend.

Fino is really really cute. :3
It's ironic I name search myself in here, and read this. Ever since MLG Orlando... I been getting the same vibe, no clue why. lmao.

Top Bottom