• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler Perry Presents: Tyler Perry's UTrick'd Mafia! FINISHED! Who stands tall?

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Execute VG.JPG

You guys won't kill him. You can be pressed to kill inactives or WL.

Anyway, you should claim in your next post, JPG. Swiss being V/LA and saying he wouldn't be around at all after that post convinced Glyph to let me hold the gun until Swiss gets back.

I might be forced to Activate the Weapon of the Ancients.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
oh ok, not like i was expecting it to go anywhere.

BUT ANYWAYS.

i disagree with the vg.jpg wagon, and tbh, i'm not sure why people *cough* ryker *cough* isn't just shooting my guilty?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Execute VG.JPG

Anyway, you should claim in your next post, JPG. Swiss being V/LA and saying he wouldn't be around at all after that post convinced Glyph to let me hold the gun until Swiss gets back.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
oh ok, not like i was expecting it to go anywhere.

BUT ANYWAYS.

i disagree with the vg.jpg wagon, and tbh, i'm not sure why people *cough* ryker *cough* isn't just shooting my guilty?
Because I could, or we could lynch him. If I shoot him, then you guys get to have a much larger say in who we kill. Iunno, I trust my gut more than most of you people's logic.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You've had 50% on LUCK and nothing else with your shots. I hope you're happy with your choice.

You might as well make everyone ****ing mass claim if this is the case. God damn.

:172:

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Also, as someone who knows WL, the character Dry Bones is something he would pick and he crumbed at it heavily throughout the game, so the CHARACTER checks out. It's also one of Bowser's minions, but a playable character in a lot of spin-offs. That's food for thought.

@Joey - I LOVE having a gun, did I ever tell you that?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dry bones is probably one of the most complicated picks, and what WL said makes sense. Him being a mason makes an EXTREME amount of sense. WL getting VT though doesn't. Glyph contradicting himself? >_>;

I can tell, since you're obviously kill-happy(hell I don't even know if thats a legit combination of words. aw well.)

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Execute VG.JPG

Did you know who even thinks we're scum? You? J? For what reasons? You've given none.

We're not claiming, and you're not killing us unless you want to be lynched immediately after our townflip. I hope the rest of town can agree to that.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
VG.

Claim.

I hate the way he's playing, but he's not going to get lynched for it, and theres no way in hell he's going to change his play either.

UGHHH this is ****ing ********.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
VG.

Claim.

I hate the way he's playing, but he's not going to get lynched for it, and theres no way in hell he's going to change his play either.

UGHHH this is ****ing ********.

Did you know, we'll wait for input from the others I feel are town before deciding. We have time. If a majority of other people say we should claim, we will.

Keep in mind that Rfiction can just do this to each of us in turn, lol.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You've had 50% on LUCK and nothing else with your shots. I hope you're happy with your choice.

You might as well make everyone ****ing mass claim if this is the case. God damn.

I'm quite aware, and I'm quite pissed about it.

He's either going to be a dumb *** and shoot someone before they can claim, shoot an inactive (like a vig should do), or go one by one down the line and get a claim from everyone (also a dumb *** move).

I have a feeling his luck is going to go from 50% to 33.3% before this day is over.

-_____-

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss

Did you know, we'll wait for input from the others I feel are town before deciding. We have time. If a majority of other people say we should claim, we will.

Keep in mind that Rfiction can just do this to each of us in turn, lol.
Nah son, I'm gonna shoot you if you don't claim in the next 45 minutes. You've been warned.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
VG. Claim. Right. Now.

Please. If you're town. We don't want to lose another townie to this ******.

Did you know? The difference between us and Kuzi is that Kuzi begged to be shot, while nobody but RF and possibly J wants us shot. RF will be signing his own death warrant if he shoots us against the consensus of the town. Since RF is quite possibly scum, he won't do that.

Again, he's given no reason for wanting us dead other than "a whim." It's trash. If he kills us, he's scum, it's that simple.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No. It's really not.

You're the only person so far to express any thoughts of wanting to lynch RF (I want to as well at this point, but as far as everyone here is concerned I'm a ****** with no abilities to use my voice for anything worthwhile, so me pushing a lynch on a day vig would be pointless), while RF is simply going with his gut, which is what is expected from a town, indy, or scum Ryker and/or Swiss. He won't get lynched for his shot in the end, no matter how much you think he will right now.

Claim. Please. Seriously.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
If you really just shot VG.

Oh my god you're so ******** this game.

Did you know? Yes you do.

I don't know if he actually killed us or not, but herewego, radical SCUMFICTION.

We are Chen and Yotsuba, Town Kawaii Desu Super Team!! Whoa!!

Our ability is a one-shot lie detection.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12827880&postcount=950
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12816663&postcount=621

were two posts we were considering using to see if they were true or false, but we wanted to catch Rfiction as scum... but could never find his supposed "we're town" post

because he's scum

\(o_o)/

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Vote: RF

It makes me sad that you didn't use it, but okay. If you flip town I'll obviously have to believe you DX!

Not moving my vote off of you.

Ryker is a huge idiot this game.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If by this game you mean this game specifically and not mafia as a whole, then you're probably right. He can be both, though.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Vote WL

Lol, VG.jpg why the **** would you not claim and force me to in that situation if you are town?
Did you know? We didn't force you anywhere. You threatened to shoot us, without saying why we were scummy, against the consensus of town. You also gave us a time limit, which still has not yet passed. It is very likely that you guessed we were a lie detector, with our insistence on you claiming town, and wanted us dead ASAP.

Joey, thanks for being town, but don't give in to him next time. Your obvious desperation only fueled his ego.

vote: radical fiction just in case.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
You still haven't explained why you wouldn't claim with that role in that situation when I'm obviously a loose cannon.

Why would I give you a chance to claim if you were lie detector? I waited till you said I wouldn't then, whelp, bang.

Top Bottom