• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler Perry Presents: Tyler Perry's UTrick'd Mafia! FINISHED! Who stands tall?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Did you know, we'll wait for input from the others I feel are town before deciding. We have time. If a majority of other people say we should claim, we will.

Keep in mind that Rfiction can just do this to each of us in turn, lol.
Ryker.

You're. A. ****ING. ******.

:172:

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
You still haven't explained why you wouldn't claim with that role in that situation when I'm obviously a loose cannon.

Why would I give you a chance to claim if you were lie detector? I waited till you said I wouldn't then, whelp, bang.
Did you know? If you really did kill us after we explicitly said you're scum if you do, that's fine with us. Enjoy the rest of your Day phase.

Also, Red Ruy is scum. We'd have preferred to wait for his answer, but he's been sosuke's biggest scumpick for a while, and I feel the same now. Lurkiest lurker. Sold is also lurky, but hasn't looked as scummy from his recent posts.

P.S. we have a claimed guilty getting by for free. I've already said I think WL is town, but change that to scum if Rfiction flips scum.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J isn't going to get killed. He's basically a VT now in a game with NO VT'S WHATSOEVER.

Unless you're somehow BP (dayvig BP town? Probably a SK if thats the case), then you would probably (very unfortunately as well) be getting the protect.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Did you know? If you really did kill us after we explicitly said you're scum if you do, that's fine with us. Enjoy the rest of your Day phase.

Also, Red Ruy is scum. We'd have preferred to wait for his answer, but he's been sosuke's biggest scumpick for a while, and I feel the same now. Lurkiest lurker. Sold is also lurky, but hasn't looked as scummy from his recent posts.

P.S. we have a claimed guilty getting by for free. I've already said I think WL is town, but change that to scum if Rfiction flips scum.
I still don't think I get lynched if I did kill you. I think I'd walk just fine because there are better targets. I simply haven't trusted you all game and figured you'd get away as scum if I died because there are so many terrible players here.

Soup, you, me, WL, and J are all not getting shot. Point the gun and I'll pull the trigger. Teehee.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
J isn't going to get killed. He's basically a VT now in a game with NO VT'S WHATSOEVER.

Unless you're somehow BP (dayvig BP town? Probably a SK if thats the case), then you would probably (very unfortunately as well) be getting the protect.

See, the thing is, Swiss is a Dayvig and I might happen to be something else. We'll be okay. ;]

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still don't think I get lynched if I did kill you. I think I'd walk just fine because there are better targets. I simply haven't trusted you all game and figured you'd get away as scum if I died because there are so many terrible players here.

Soup, you, me, WL, and J are all not getting shot. Point the gun and I'll pull the trigger. Teehee.
-________-

-____________________-

-sigh-

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Jeez, you guys are easy to freak out.

Did you know? If that were the case, we would have claimed at the drop of a hat. I tried to fight it, despite knowing you could kill us at any time.

Now we're trying to figure out why you would force us to claim if you're town.

And yeah, we kind of expected J or RF to be NKed last Night, assuming they were town.. and assuming J's ability has more than one use? \(o_o)/

If RF is somehow town, then we'll use our lie detection on his post, and he'll probably be killed, thus getting rid of our dayVig and our one-shot ability. :bee:
Or we'll get killed, and RF will remain a question mark, and a possible lynch for scum.

/leaving scum some nightkill WIFOM

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Doc got them mindgames.

Point the gun, VG. Once in a lifetime chance.

Also, I'll let you ask me one question and I will answer it truthfully.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J will not get killed unless they want to be like LOL and get rid of a confirmed town vt over a bunch of PR's that could very well **** them over sideways in more than 5 different ways.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
J will not get killed unless they want to be like LOL and get rid of a confirmed town vt over a bunch of PR's that could very well **** them over sideways in more than 5 different ways.

Scum have got to kill clears. They're infinitely more dangerous than PRs.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Point the gun, VG. Once in a lifetime chance.
Yourself!

Just kidding(or am i??(yes!(No!(YES!!))))!!

As far as Chen is concerned!!:
Tigerwoods is useless!
Roxy is useless!
JTB should post or is useless.jtb!

But it should be left up to a vote between the members of town! That is our choice!

Also, I'll let you ask me one question and I will answer it truthfully.
We already have what we want!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Do you really think they will kill a cleared vanilla over the infinite amount of possible roles town could have? If they choose to go after a clear, then they'll shoot VG over J since they can still use their ability, while J is just a VT.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I've offered that 3 different times and I've never seen anyone make good use of the question. Why don't people ask me things!?!?!?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Do you really think they will kill a cleared vanilla over the infinite amount of possible roles town could have? If they choose to go after a clear, then they'll shoot VG over J since they can still use their ability, while J is just a VT.

Which is why J is the for sure not going to get a protect out of me, J, and VG.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
HOW ABOUT.
YOU DONT.
SHOOT.
AT.
ALL.

you realize how much uneeded bull**** we get from every random shot pulled? ryker, if you're town, desist your ****ing shot for once, and if you have the ****ing guts to do it, why don't you shoot me so both you and WL can die in a fire.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
HOW ABOUT.
YOU DONT.
SHOOT.
AT.
ALL.

you realize how much uneeded bull**** we get from every random shot pulled? ryker, if you're town, desist your ****ing shot for once, and if you have the ****ing guts to do it, why don't you shoot me so both you and WL can die in a fire.
Did you know?

I agree with Soupa completely!

Top Bottom