• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler Perry Presents: Tyler Perry's UTrick'd Mafia! FINISHED! Who stands tall?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Posting!!! ^_^

...don't care enough at the moment. Happy birthday to me!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
request replacement

sorry guys, my interest in mafia right now is at an all time low and someone else could be doing much more than me

sorry glyph, to replace in and replace out without doing anything =\

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Radical why is having WL lynched over shot better? I understand you know WL to know his character claim making sense, but the guilty can't be ignored. Wouldn't shooting him be better for discussion if he is scum, or having a cleared townie?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I dislike JTB's playerslot. He will be shot tomorrow.

I want Roxy and RR lynched today. I want WL to not be a question mark. I want Sold2 to roleclaim.

What do you want, RR? What do you think of what I want, WL? What do you want me to want, Roxy?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss

I want Roxy and RR lynched today. I want WL to not be a question mark. I want Sold2 to roleclaim.

What do you want, RR? What do you think of what I want, WL? What do you want me to want, Roxy?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Stupid stupid stupid.

Just stupid.

-_-.

:172:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seriously this is the second time you glanced over him for other inactives, I have yet to see in this game what puts him above the other inactives.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Tigerwoods lay in his hospital bed, clearly in a coma since he's not posting at all. Some kind soul stepped in and saw this, and knew it wasn't right. With a well aimed shot, he severed the life support connection, and walked away. Its what he would have wanted...right?

TigerWoods, Mother Theresa, Town Super Saint has been pulled off life support!

Vote Count
Videogames.jpg [1] - J
J [0]
Sold2 [0]
Purple [0]
Soupamario [1] – WashedLaundry
Red Ryu [0]
Blue Berry [0]
JTB [0]
Radical Fiction [2] - Blue Berry, Videogames.jpg
WashedLaundry [2] – Soupamario, Radical Fiction

Not voting: Sold2, Purple, Red Ruy, JTB

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline for D3 is set at June 20th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
RYKER.

Vote: Washedlaundry

WE NEED A SCUM FLIP, ****ING VOTE WL AND STOP ****ING RANDOMLY KILLING OR WE ARE GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU.

IN FACT.

unvote
vote: Radical Fiction

you have costed us too many misdemeanors to just be given a warning that you are a dayvig, **** your ****, i believe vg.jpg over you anyday.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Soupa, note that he went with what the town wanted in shooting Tiger.

Note that the way he did it was garbage, and he should still get lynched.

#HBC | ѕoup

WL or RadFic, either one dies.

Also i like how he refuses to even lynch my guilty, if the guy was really town, he'd ****ing be here defending his innocence, WL has just got up and left. >_>

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I suddenly grew interested in the DayVig's shot. Was he a DayVig or merely just a DayScum? The bull**** of "Swiss has the shot" seemed awkward and unviable at best, given that one can't spontaneously give one head the shot but not the other. He's had an unlimited number of bullets and, from what I can tell, there was no NK. No BP has claimed, no doctor claim proving townie...something was off.

unvote vote: Radical Fiction

DayVig? DayScum? The latter seemed like a growing possibility. I could not neglect some of his subtleties D1. He certainly as hell would have shot me if he were town aligned. Broto does not shy away from the tough lynch.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Did that traitorous Italian so blind in his conviction ignore that the one whose vote he demanded was currently where he demanded it? Probably.

#HBC | ѕoup

unvote
vote: WashedLaundry

better idea, if RadFic doesn't cooperate with this lynch, we kill him tomorrow; your sudden vote is **** WL.

#HBC | ѕoup

WL, afaik, both of you can be scum, RadFic refuses to shoot you, and now he doesn't even want to lynch you, it's blasphemy.

#HBC | ѕoup

WL: i'm going to ask you again, do you think you're a miller or no?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
unvote

No.

The fact that they're split makes perfect sense. Look at VG. You'd think that after they had split posting restrictions and were different characters, that RF could also be split. However, you make it seem like its simply impossible and very unlikely.

Why would doctor claim? Scum can simply no-shot, which would make his claim and clear completely pointless. Why would a bulletproof claim in the first place unless he was at L-1? We have nearly 10 players in this game that have yet to claim, and you're jumping the gun extremely.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
A cackle resonated from my throat. What a silly Italian. As if death would stop me. Insanity or Paranoia.

Was I a miller? Potentially. I certainly could not rule it out but what respectable host informs his millers they are such? This is a game of trickery after all, and I would certainly be disappointed in the host if he had no tricks up his sleeve.

BLASTED AZURE DEVIL FRUIT, YOUR INANITY RUNS WILD THROUGH FIELDS OF MORONS

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay, so you THINK you're miller.

good.

WL, one last question, so let's say you are to flip miller, what's your dying plea?

#HBC | ѕoup

You'll probably be hearing from me again.
So, you know that you will be revived after you die, don't you?

you told me that glyph was vauge, why did you dis-close that information with me? are you willing to still die so you are cleared?

that's the only plausible way i see it, we see a flip from you, you revive and i will vote that hydra in a second.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
unvote

-sigh-

I really want RF dead just because of how ****ty they've been with their shots.

Vote: Radical Fiction

#HBC | ѕoup

Joey, put priority over what you want, WL is a good lynch, if he revives after flipping miller, you can then pursue RadFic.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This is exactly why RF should have shot WL. We're now using our lynch to test a claim. RF why are you soooo ******** ughhhh

unvote
Vote: WashedLaundry

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
This is exactly why RF should have shot WL. We're now using our lynch to test a claim. RF why are you soooo ******** ughhhh

unvote

Did you know? You were perfectly content with our choice to shoot Tiger earlier. Remember?

Let's look at RF's shots:
1. Kuzi, after Kuz asked to be shot. Kinda sucky, because we mostly thought Kuz was town, but eh.
2. ISE, who was inactive and flipped indy. Good!
3. Tiger, who was inactive, and flipped town, but was generally agreed that he needed to go. He also flipped super saint, which means that if we had lynched him, he could have possibly taken a townie down with him. Alright.

The only thing I don't like is, obviously, is how he forced us to claim under the threat of a daykill.

The fact that the Day doesn't end when he kills makes me kind of suspicious. If Tiger flipped mafia, I would have been willing to let RF go for now under the assumption he was town, but I'm not sure right now.

So here's the thing. We have a claimed cop, with a guilty on WL. Despite the high possibility of a miller flip, we should lynch WL, especially since he thinks he'll somehow return from the dead.

After toDay's lynch, I have my one-shot lie detection still. I can, and probably will, test RF's "I am town" post to see if it is true or false. Worth it, right?
Meanwhile, Soup can investigate someone else. Like Roxy or Red Ruy, both of whom are probably scum.

*kindawantstohammer*

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Did you know?

*looks at date*
*looks at deadline*
*looks at playerlist*
*sees that everyone has pretty much posted*

I guess we won't be getting much more.

unvote

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Zen replaces JTB!

A lynch has been reached!

Screw twilight, I'mma give the flip right now!

Bonk! Just like that, the town collectively jumped on WashedLaundry's head, breaking him into a pile of bones.

WashedLaundry, Dry Bones, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

It is now night! Send in your actions before 6/16/11 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It is a sad day for all that is manly...

Radical Fiction, Radical Fiction Town Gambiteer, has been killed during the night!

Vote Count
Videogames.jpg [0]
J [0]
Sold2 [0]
Purple [0]
Soupamario [0]
Red Ryu [0]
Blue Berry [0]
Zen [0]

Not voting: Videogames.jpg, J, Sold2, Purple, Soupamario, Red Ryu, Blue Berry, Zen

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline for D4 is set at June 23th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why the **** am I still alive?

*sigh*

Man how dull now that both Kuzi and Ryker are out of this game. =/

Top Bottom