• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
It's automatically out of the question because Master Chief hasn't even appeared on a Nintendo console. It would still be extremely unlikely even if that Halo DS game had become a reality.
Hence my warning about it being impossible. It's more of a thought exercise.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i asked which zero do you want? the pixelated one is the zero from MvC3 and TvC and the awesome drawing is the Zero model from MegaMan Zero series, virus free.

D

Deleted member

Jaklub said:
Still, 2nd Sonic rep is rather unlikely. Wouldn't get my hopes up for one. but if they had it, gimme Tails
Yeah, while not needed, Tails would be a nice addition to the cast.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace

Summary

Regular Show is a cartoon that premiered on Cartoon Network last year, following the adventures of best buddies Mordecai and Rigby as they get involved in notable misadventures. Recently, the show has become extremely popular in the chat to the point where it is one of the few shows most of MYM will agree to being broadcast in the chat. The popularity has grown to the point that a possible Regular Show movement was brought up by MasterWarlord. Those who watched the show felt it was a good idea and decided to plot for such a movement.

Post Date

The Regular Show movement will be posted in late MYM11, but an exact date remains undecided.

Taken

SUNDANCE AND MARTHTRINITY: Moredcai and Rigby (unconfirmed)

MASTERWARLORD: Muscle Man

AGIDUS: Pops

DAVIDREAMCATCHA: Benson (if certain conditions are fufiled)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I mean I would like to see some 3rd party characters but like I said I really don't care at this point, I just want to see the gameplay be good.
I've liked all three smashes gameplay. I've played 2 out of 3 competitively. Wasn't even old enough to know how to play competitively when 64 was out lol. Out of the two I have though, I've enjoyed Melee's more. On the flipside I'm VERY active in the brawl, probably cause it's what is more relevant atm. I would like to see something better than brawl to tbh lol. If possible something better than all 3 smashes combined would ideal.

@Zero pic: The first one of course. Who would say otherwise? :awesome:

LOL, no eggman isn't if he was, he would have at least been an assist trophy. Considering that's eggman making him an assist trophy would have been easy.

Also please tell what his moveset would have been? If you dare say that robo walker from SA2...

D

Deleted member

Ganonsburg said:
Hence my warning about it being impossible. It's more of a thought exercise.
I will not be doing the thought exercise. We know that Master Chief stands no chance, so it's pointless and it doesn't really contribute to SSB4 discussion.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
lol i was purposely glorifying MegaMan Zero so that the one we see in MvC3 isn't used. which is why i used the pixel version to rep X's Zero.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Since we really don't know anything about the game, and everything is still guesswork, I feel like entertaining an idea (though I know it is very close to impossible): The allowance of Master Chief into the Smash Bros universe (ah, I can hear the groans now!) Oh dear.

First, I know it's nigh impossible. Nintendo is Japan-based, Microsoft US based. Nintendo and Microsoft don't have the history that Nintendo and Sony have, either. The fact they're different countries isn't the problem, it's the fact that they are competitors that is the problem. Same goes for Sony.

But still, the franchise is well known and has had a wide influence, and not only that, it has a distinguishable character as opposed to the unnamed forces of many other FPSes. So, suppose for a second that Microsoft and Nintendo were about as close as Nintendo and Sony, and that the US/Japan thing didn't pose a problem at all. They're ton of other popular characters out there that actually have a shot in making it in. Wait what?

Would you like to see the inclusion of Master Chief? Why/why not? Under such circumstances, do you think his appearance would be likely? Would his fighting style simply not fit in the Smash Bros universe, as he's mainly a gunner? No. Because he has never appeared on a Nintendo console. Even Banjo Kazooie, a Microsoft character now, has accomplished this. That and the fact that Master Chief primarily uses guns that shoot bullets which isn't allowed in a Smash game.If there were ever a Microsoft character that got into SSB it would be a Rare character.

Ugh, I can almost physically see how bad of an idea this is to ask, but I prefer to see how people think and why rather than just knowing who they want in SSB4. I'll read MYM for that. Yes, yes this was a bad idea. Now we're going to have people running up and posting how much they want MC even though he has zero chance in being in, even if Microsoft and Nintendo were best of pals. It wasn't even Master Chief who appeared in that one DoA game either.
My response in red.

Elaith

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonic12040
I must confess, though I'd rather not see an additional Sonic rep, I'd rather have Shadow than Robotnik. His potential is far greater in terms of moveset, due to the additions of moves such as Chaos Spear, the use of ranged attacks (such as gunshot) in addition to melee attacks (such as the spin dash or kicks) and the potential for a teleporting ^B with Chaos Control.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I will not be doing the thought exercise. We know that Master Chief stands no chance, so it's pointless and it doesn't really contribute to SSB4 discussion.
We literally know nothing about the next game, other than that it will be for the Wii U and it has not been worked on yet. Everything else in this thread contributes nothing anyway. Why not take a moment to examine a character we know to be impossible? I see that as helping us to examine the way we think in regards to what we expect from the next game and its characters.

Or, we can keep talking about which characters will definitely get in, like Keese or Metroid or Amy or something like that. As everyone has said before, Sakurai does what he wants. Some characters are likely, but half the characters that have been discussed here are nigh impossible, much like MC.

Edit: Yeah, people aren't getting the point. The point was, given that any character could get in, regardless of being on a Nintendo console or in a Nintendo game, or relations between companies, what would be the limit as to what would fit in a Smash game? But nevermind. Go back to talking about how likely Geno is to be in a Smash game, because he's totally going to be in. Sakurai confirmed it yesterday. Yay facts. >_>

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
AHHHH I was with you until you referenced that horrible game called Shadow the Hedgehog.

Hmm let make a half thought up moveset

A button moves: Take your selection from Sonic Battle
Up B: Chaos Control (Teleport)
Side B: Choas Spear
Down B: Spin Dash (if you don't want that we could make a Choas control that slows the opponent down for about 2 seconds if they are a reasonable distance to Shadow)
Neutral B: Homing Attack (this a staple)

I'll make a more thought out one later.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
We literally know nothing about the next game, other than that it will be for the Wii U and it has not been worked on yet. Everything else in this thread contributes nothing anyway. Why not take a moment to examine a character we know to be impossible? I see that as helping us to examine the way we think in regards to what we expect from the next game and its characters.

Or, we can keep talking about which characters will definitely get in, like Keese or Metroid or Amy or something like that. As everyone has said before, Sakurai does what he wants. Some characters are likely, but half the characters that have been discussed here are nigh impossible, much like MC.
Because the conclusion is going to be, yes he is impossible. While the game hasn't come out yet, we can look at past games and even common sense to know that Master Chief will never happen and even in some hypothetical situations where his chances would of been increased.

I don't think any of those characters you listed have a chance either. We might as well discuss characters that have a shot and can/have obtain a fanbase so they can get into the next Smash then some character that has 0% chance of making it in the game.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Let's read Portal Man
With Cave J0hns0n

Haha! How do you like our new Portal technology, benefactors? For those of you who don't know me, by which I mean either all of you teenaged communist hippies or aliens who have decided to view Smashboards for whatever reason, I am Cave Johnson: owner and founder of Aperture Science. For all of you hippies, read on. Aliens, go to the Alien DNA Testing area and go into a tube; our friendly neighborhood Spid- I'm sorry, scientists, will be there to run some sharp objects through you and possibly disect all of your major organs to see if we can somehow use them for gardening or something, I don't know. I pay the bills, the least they can very well do is figure out them damn selves what they're going to do with your organs!

Now, let's move onto the Aperture Science mailbag, where we receive all sorts of patents that we either reject or approve...only to be stolen by Black Mesa. Those Black Mesa losers can go stick their crowbars straight where the sun don't shine, if you ask me. Ah! Here's an interesting looking patent from a young boy and slash or girl by the name "Nicholas1024". Thanks for sending this in, Nick! Now, the patent's name appears to for some kind of "Portal Man".

...Waitaminute.

...How'd he know about the Portal project?

...HE'S IMITATING ME IN THIS LETTER, AND HE'S DETAILING ALL OF OUR TOP-SECRET INVENTIONS IN HIGH QUALITY DETAIL!?

Either he's Black Mesa trash or he's a future version of myself! The later would be an interesting option, but I'm not about to read that handsome devil's letter and destroy the entire space-time continuum, and it's more likely that he's Mesa trash! Well, here's to you, Black Mesa! You've stolen all of our ideas and passed them off as your own, you ingenius little rascals! Well, YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT TO SAY TO YOU, NICK!? I WANT YOU TO TAKE SOME PICTURES! PICTURES OF ME KICKING YOUR FAT A-

D

Deleted member

- We know that we have four requirements to get a character in SSB games. And you say that we contribute nothing, but at least we're actually predicting how the character roster will be like and a few people have gathered information that helps our predictions, even if we have nothing to go off of.

- I don't see how examining a character that will not get in is going to help us thing in regards to what we expect from the next game. If you're intending to do that, why not do the same with people that actually have a good chance of getting in?

- Character rosters aren't the only thing we talk about. There has been a variety of topics discussed; Assist Trophies, Poke balls, how the 3DS is going to affect the Wii-U version, the connectivity of the Wii-U and 3DS version, stages, music, and online.

Elaith

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonic12040
AHHHH I was with you until you referenced that horrible game called Shadow the Hedgehog.

Hmm let make a half thought up moveset

A button moves: Take your selection from Sonic Battle
Up B: Chaos Control (Teleport)
Down B: Spin Dash (if you don't want that we could make a Choas control that slows the opponent down for about 2 seconds if they are a reasonable distance to Shadow)
Neutral B: Homing Attack (this a staple)

I'll make a more thought out one later.
I'd love to read the final moveset you come up with!

refugee

Smash Journeyman
- We know that we have four requirements to get a character in SSB games. And you say that we contribute nothing, but at least we're actually predicting how the character roster will be like and a few people have gathered information that helps our predictions, even if we have nothing to go off of.

- I don't see how examining a character that will not get in is going to help us thing in regards to what we expect from the next game. If you're intending to do that, why not do the same with people that actually have a good chance of getting in?

- Character rosters aren't the only thing we talk about. There has been a variety of topics discussed; Assist Trophies, Poke balls, how the 3DS is going to affect the Wii-U version, the connectivity of the Wii-U and 3DS version, stages, music, and online.
Not to mention if Sakurai decides to do a poll again to what people want in the next game (and it's actually done for the USA/Europe too this time around) then there is a chance what we discuss here can matter by influencing those who would be making suggestions.

D

Deleted member

Not to mention if Sakurai decides to do a poll again to what people want in the next game (and it's actually done for the USA/Europe too this time around) then there is a chance what we discuss here can matter by influencing those who would be making suggestions.
Exactly. If I can find a way to get Mega Man in, I sure as heck will exploit it.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Since we have yet again entered a third party discussion, it is time to refocus everybody's attention on Nintendo by noting that, again, THERE ARE PLENTY OF NINTENDO CHARACTERS.

Hell, we could make a case and a movelist for Shigeru Miyamoto if we wanted, since we all know he is a fearsome warrior:

Or, hell, this is NINTENDO! They have over a HUNDRED years of history. Why do we need to wonder if Sonic needs a second guy who there are plenty of forgotten characters from Stanley the freaking Bugman onward.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I'm 100,000,000,000,000 percent POSITIVE that the Chief won't make it in, and this will be my only post about him. I want to point out that even MC can avoid the "no guns in Smash" rule by having The Covenant's weaponry. Plasma Pistols/Rifles/Grenades, Needlers, Energy Swords..the list goes on.

Even though I listed how they can avoid the gun problem, I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that he will never EVER be in. I only wanted to point something out--that's it. I will not make any more MC replies.

:phone:

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
Personally, I think going for an off-the-hook discussion such as the one Ganonsburg brought up is a great creative-juice pumper, and proves to make us actually think about more than just "Let's pick the most active or wtf games from Nintendo and pick a highly-recognized character and go from there".

If Master Chief had any chance to get in, I still don't think he'd make it into the game. Simply because the role of a more mature-themed human has already been filled by someone (Snake). Of course, they could dumb him down a bit, but he'd truly never be the MC that most people seem to adore so.

So, if he had any chance, I wouldn't support him being included. But, having had MC being brought up, it reminded me the Wii has its own "Sci-Fi Shooter" game in The Conduit. Now, I don't remember the ratings for this game, nor its classification in terms of company, but would any of you want the main character from that in the next Smash?

Once again, they'd have to dumb him down as they did Snake, as the game mostly revolves around more realistic firearms and then some alien tech. than say, the blaster Fox and the other Starfox characters carry for their B move. I personally don't think they'd bring The Conduit into the next Smash and would much rather see characters that have been brought up a few times here, such as K. Rool, Ridley and a second Icarus representative.

I've been waiting for Ridley since I first played a Metroid game (I think mine was Prime. Sorry those who've played since the NES days), and for K. Rool since I played through Donkey Kong 64 (My all-time favorite DK game, with DKCR in a close second).

EDIT:
I completely forgot that he could just use the Covenant weaponry rather than human weaponry. I still wouldn't support the Chief getting in though.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here is another one of my stage ideas!

Skytown Elysia from Metroid Prime 3. Why this and not Other M? Who said we won't have both? We have had two new Metroid stages since Melee, why can the same not be of Smash 4? So, I will go with the, as of now, last chapter in the Prime series. The stage would be two platforms designed around the architecture of the level on opposite sides. Separated by a giant chasm in between, the only way across is by the rail above. A platform will be suspended and will go back and forth. It would be a large stage, because both platforms will have to be big enough to fight on. The only gimmick is there will be gates along the rail that you have to hit to open, just as in the game.

Visual example: |-| -------- _|--\_|-|

Stage Name: Skytown Elysia
Icon: Metroid icon

Metroid Prime 3 - Skytown
Metroid Prime 3 - Rundas
Metroid Prime 3 - Dark Samus
Metroid Prime 2 - Emperor Ing
Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog
Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime
Metroid Fusion - Sector 4
Xenoblade - Fight!
Wii Photo Channel - Scenic

TBone06

Smash Ace
Personally, I think going for an off-the-hook discussion such as the one Ganonsburg brought up is a great creative-juice pumper, and proves to make us actually think about more than just "Let's pick the most active or wtf games from Nintendo and pick a highly-recognized character and go from there".

If Master Chief had any chance to get in, I still don't think he'd make it into the game. Simply because the role of a more mature-themed human has already been filled by someone (Snake). Of course, they could dumb him down a bit, but he'd truly never be the MC that most people seem to adore so.

So, if he had any chance, I wouldn't support him being included. But, having had MC being brought up, it reminded me the Wii has its own "Sci-Fi Shooter" game in The Conduit. Now, I don't remember the ratings for this game, nor its classification in terms of company, but would any of you want the main character from that in the next Smash?

Once again, they'd have to dumb him down as they did Snake, as the game mostly revolves around more realistic firearms and then some alien tech. than say, the blaster Fox and the other Starfox characters carry for their B move. I personally don't think they'd bring The Conduit into the next Smash and would much rather see characters that have been brought up a few times here, such as K. Rool, Ridley and a second Icarus representative.

I've been waiting for Ridley since I first played a Metroid game (I think mine was Prime. Sorry those who've played since the NES days), and for K. Rool since I played through Donkey Kong 64 (My all-time favorite DK game, with DKCR in a close second).

EDIT:
I completely forgot that he could just use the Covenant weaponry rather than human weaponry. I still wouldn't support the Chief getting in though.

If you think K Rool was good in DK64, you have to play the 3 SNES DKC's. They are what DK is all about and K Rool is an awesome villain in them as well (granted in different forms) I supported K Rool back in the brawl days, but I really want to see him in this next one as well with Ridley. The two are great villains and both would be great additions to the next one.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
K so because atm I have nothing else better to do (my cousin and I are still waiting on his PS3 games to come in the mail) I'll do this moveset now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amqSwuhZKA <- Video I'll be referencing a lot so refer back to when I something like "See 0:10"

Shadow
Standard A combo: See 0:43
Ftilt: Make a sidekick animation
Dtilt: Sweeping Kick
Utilt: Uppercut (LOL reference to Sonic X LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)
Dash attack: Can be see many time in the vid, Example: 1:30
Dsmash: See 0:13
Fsmash: See 0:16
Usmash: I guess it can be the same as Sonic's be an one hit move and Shadow's animation won't last as long.
Down B: See 0:38 (or spin dash)
Up B: Chaos Contorl (It teleports him and if you get near the vortex he creates before teleporting you get slowed down for 5 seconds the time can be lower if needed just throwing one out there)
Neutral B: Fire Somersault from Sonic Adventure 2 (or Homing attack)
Dair: See 0:19 (If they had the exact animation that would be mad fresh)
Fair: Shadow teleports about a jigglypuff character's length and rams his opponent.
Uair: Something like Snake's Uair
Nair: Shadow releases a small chaos blast (....the only good thing from Shadow the Hedgehog)
Dodge Roll: See 0:14
Spotdodge: Lol just make some animation

Is the throw animations important in relation to his moveset atm?

refugee

Smash Journeyman

No it's not, all you're going to end up doing is pointing out all the reasons why MC or any other character has 0% chance of making it in the game. I would rather pick those characters because there are enough characters that could fit the criteria to make it in the game that there is not enough space to have all them. Thus we get decent discussion on why such and such should make it in over some other character. Yeah, it's not the most productive thing to discuss about but it's better then the alternative that is being suggested.

Not really unless you want Hanafuda Cards and love hotels as characters.
The Hanafuda cards could make a great item and as the poster above just said, the love hotel could make an interesting stage. :awesome:

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
@refugee:
While it may make sense to not talk about them, perhaps the mentioning of some games (See: Halo series) bring up another concept, one that's Nintendo-related (See: The Conduit).

I forgot about the series completely, seeing as I don't own a copy, have never touched the game in my life, and don't actually play many FP-shooters to begin with. The mentioning of Halo reminded me that The Conduit does exist, and thus, why I brought it up in my post.

It's an oddball way of thinking, but I guess each person has their own way of thinking, be it unique or not.

@TBone:
I've tried to play the originals, and I'm afraid to say but I'm terrible at them, so I never did get too far. Then again, games with no general difficulty setting I have a difficult time with since I'm not the best gamer out there. I'm usually better with puzzle games and adventure or free-roaming games (See: The Indiana Jones games for the PC, Banjo-Kazooie for the N64, or [Prototype] for 360 and PS3).

Now, to add my own two-cents into the discussion about the Gen V representative of Pokemon:

While I personally did agree to Zoroark (as much as I'm not a big fan of it as I first was) when everyone had brought it up, I can see why people are saying Victini. Out of the two, I'd rather see Zoroark, just for the fact that we will more than likely still have the squishable Pikachu (expected) and Jigglypuff (ugh) in SSB4, and they need to balance it off with something a little less adorable, which Victini fits perfectly into the "Adorable" category.

Zoroark could also use its ability "Illusion" to "copy" a foe's appearance and their A-moves, all the while keeping its own B moves. This makes sense, as in the games Zoroark copies the base appearance of a Pokemon in your party, but can use its own moves.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
@refugee:
While it may make sense to not talk about them, perhaps the mentioning of some games (See: Halo series) bring up another concept, one that's Nintendo-related (See: The Conduit).

I forgot about the series completely, seeing as I don't own a copy, have never touched the game in my life, and don't actually play many FP-shooters to begin with. The mentioning of Halo reminded me that The Conduit does exist, and thus, why I brought it up in my post.

It's an oddball way of thinking, but I guess each person has their own way of thinking, be it unique or not.

@TBone:
I've tried to play the originals, and I'm afraid to say but I'm terrible at them, so I never did get too far. Then again, games with no general difficulty setting I have a difficult time with since I'm not the best gamer out there. I'm usually better with puzzle games and adventure or free-roaming games (See: The Indiana Jones games for the PC, Banjo-Kazooie for the N64, or [Prototype] for 360 and PS3).

Now, to add my own two-cents into the discussion about the Gen V representative of Pokemon:

While I personally did agree to Zoroark (as much as I'm not a big fan of it as I first was) when everyone had brought it up, I can see why people are saying Victini. Out of the two, I'd rather see Zoroark, just for the fact that we will more than likely still have the squishable Pikachu (expected) and Jigglypuff (ugh) in SSB4, and they need to balance it off with something a little less adorable, which Victini fits perfectly into the "Adorable" category.

Zoroark could also use its ability "Illusion" to "copy" a foe's appearance and their A-moves, all the while keeping its own B moves. This makes sense, as in the games Zoroark copies the base appearance of a Pokemon in your party, but can use its own moves.
So it goes from a Microsoft franchise that has no chance to a 3rd party franchise that is a knock off of the former franchise and wasn't popular enough to even be suggested in this thread before hand? No, I don't see the point of that but feel free to think that way. I just rather not discuss possibilities that stand no chance and will just derail the thread.

Your idea for Zoroark, on the other hand, is a pretty good one and I like your reasoning for why he should make it over another possible candidate.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Inspired by StarPhoenix, my idea for stage: Magicant from Mother I (AKA EARTHBOUND ZERO) and Mother 2 (AKA Earthbound). In both games, it is the subconsciousness of a major character, and is, well, bizarre. Mother's is one of fluffy clouds and green rivers. Earthbound's looks like a dali painting with some changing colors and hallucinations of past friends and memories showing up here and there (basically it's a giant acid trip). The SSB4 version is a mixture of both, plus with some features that would only happen if certain characters were playing (in other words, it would react their presence somewhat as if THEIR subconscious was being displayed- so if Mario is there warp pipes start showing up, etc.)

MUSIC:
Magicant (Earthbound): http://youtu.be/W8RwvEdtHL8

Magicant (Mother): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LECyz7qtsaI
Wisdom of the World (Mother- without lyrics): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCWN8grnnQ
Wisdom of the World (Mother- with lyrics, seriously, they even had somebody sing it for the soundtrack)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNyt7Sv-7b0&feature=related
Flying Man (both- although this vocal version is from the Mother soundtrack): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvoK0RKCfvQ

Neontiger94

Smash Apprentice
I want to propose an idea regarding the Zelda reps for Smash 4

I'm probably in the minority (if any) who thinks zelda is perfect as it is and does not need another rep.

However I would still like to see some drastic changes regarding the movesets of the two clone characters of Zelda.

Thats right both Ganondorf and Toon Link need complete moveset overhauls!

I think Ganon needs to reclaim some form of prowess that he possesses in the zelda games. I mean give him a damn sword and projectile. I know its probably too late and it should have been done in the past, but by god this is just criminal.

Now to Toon Link. I think his special moves should change completely. I'll post a moveset sometime later, but he should use the items that are exclusive to him. ex: his up b could be similar to snake in that he pulls put the Deku Leaf and soars to recover.

what do you guys think?

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I think pretty well everyone agrees that Ganondorf DESERVES his own moveset. Absolutely.

Toon Link... as much as I hate to say it... Probably should be replaced by Tingle. Keep Tingle cel-shaded, have him represent both cel-shaded games and his spinoff series. 3 Zelda + 1 Tingle/Zelda. It makes a lot of sense to me personally.

The problem with anyone else is there aren't enough other strong recurring characters. Skull Kid and Vaati are the closest, but Skull Kid seems to have a minor role and won't be starring again, and I think Vaati is dead for good... So... yeah.

---

I'm really hoping for some new series reps in the new game though.

Ray from Custom Robo is totally overdue by now. I was expecting him in Brawl, guess he made it as an Assist Trophy... but come on.

Andy or another CO from Advance Wars needs to make it in too. I think the series (not just advance) has about 13 titles now.

Tom Nook/K.K. Slider/Animal Crosser SOMEONE from Animal Crossing. Apperantly there was supposed to be a character to make it in to Brawl but it didn't work out for whatever reason. But Animal Crossing has this sort of... 'almost represented' status that needs ammending in four.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who would play Duck Hunt Dog for the lulz? The idea kind of amuse me. Why do people hate the dog?
Neontiger94 said:
I'm probably in the minority (if any) who thinks zelda is perfect as it is and does not need another rep.
I would also be okay with just four reps. While Ghirahim would be nice, it's not needed.
Barbasol said:
Ray from Custom Robo is totally overdue by now. I was expecting him in Brawl, guess he made it as an Assist Trophy... but come on.
This guy is totally playable character-worthy material. I was playing some Brawl with UberMario yesterday and I recognize how much potential this guy has. It's a shame that his lack of relevancy prevents him from being a shoe-in because I really want this guy in.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here is another one of my stage ideas!

Skytown Elysia from Metroid Prime 3. Why this and not Other M? Who said we won't have both? We have had two new Metroid stages since Melee, why can the same not be of Smash 4? So, I will go with the, as of now, last chapter in the Prime series. The stage would be two platforms designed around the architecture of the level on opposite sides. Separated by a giant chasm in between, the only way across is by the rail above. A platform will be suspended and will go back and forth. It would be a large stage, because both platforms will have to be big enough to fight on. The only gimmick is there will be gates along the rail that you have to hit to open, just as in the game.

Stage Name: Skytown Elysia
Icon: Metroid icon

Metroid Prime 3 - Skytown
Metroid Prime 3 - Rundas
Metroid Prime 3 - Dark Samus
Metroid Prime 2 - Emperor Ing
Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog
Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime
Metroid Fusion - Sector 4
Xenoblade - Fight!
Wii Photo Channel - Scenic
No comments?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Tom Nook/K.K. Slider/Animal Crosser SOMEONE from Animal Crossing. Apperantly there was supposed to be a character to make it in to Brawl but it didn't work out for whatever reason. But Animal Crossing has this sort of... 'almost represented' status that needs ammending in four.
I used to support an Animal Crossing character, but now I'm not so sure. Animal Crossing characters do not fight, at all. It just isn't that type of game. I'm not doubting that a moveset could be made for them, I just don't think it is right. A stage is the best way to represent the series, I think.

And what's this about the bolded section? I have never heard of that at all. There were rumors back in the day about an 'Animal Crosser' being playable but they were all false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom