• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Exploring the options of Pokemon is something this thread does quite often.(More than most wold like TBH) It usually doesn't bring up the whole type thing though.

As of now we have had:

Two Electric Pokemon
One Normal
One Psychic
One Fire
One Water
One Grass
and One Fighting(And to a much lesser extent Steel)

What type would you like to see that hasn't been done so far? I think Dragon, or Dark would be cool. Bug would be pretty cool as well.

I could see someone like Genosect(Bug), or Garchomp(Dragon) making good additions to Smash. They would fit in nicely. Darkrai(Dark) would be pretty neat as well. Of course we all know Zoroark fits the bill too.

Any thoughts? Also, if I had to see another type that's already been done, I would choose normal. Most normal Pokemon have unique gimmicks that come a long with them, or at least they tend to.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Genesect would be a fantastic addition, though I bet on Victini.

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo
Genesect/Victini

Thats what I'm really hoping for.

@Star

I'd still say Wars/Custom Robo is way more deserving than Sin and Punishment, Golden Sun, especially Takamaru. Here's hoping though.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Genesect would be a fantastic addition, though I bet on Victini.

I'm betting on Zoroark. I will never understand the amount of love he gets. Well that's wrong, he fits the Anthro/Humanoid Pokemon bill, and people who liked Lucario will probably like how Zoroark looks. I guess frontrunners bug the crap out of me. Mostly because they're overrated.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Of course, since i'm a gen 1 fan, and i know i'll probably get beaten up for this, if there was a dragon-type pokemon in there, i'd definitely want Dragonite. ^^

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
There is very little I know of Sukapon, but why not? He'd be a great shock character. Sure not to us, but how many non-forum gamers such as ourselves will even know who he is? Only thing holding him back are those rumoured technical issues they had testing him in the past.
AAAA, I really hope he makes it. I've pretty much accepted he's not likely at all, BUT HOPEFULLY he can make it as an Assist Trophy this time. I mean, Nintendo's first fighter revived for their newest fighting series? JUST SO PERFECT. Especially if Megaman gets in, since the story of Joy Mech Fight is pretty much a shameless rip-off of Megaman's.

Megaman, Sukapon, Ray, and Chibi-Robo... Let's pull for the robots in Sm4sh, so we can give R.O.B. some friends after that terrible ending they gave him in Brawl. "You made a tough decision to try and spare as many of your friends as you could, BUT INSTEAD YOU LOSE THEM ALL ALONG WITH THE ONLY HOME YOU'VE EVER KNOWN. The end."

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Of course, since i'm a gen 1 fan, and i know i'll probably get beaten up for this, if there was a dragon-type pokemon in there, i'd definitely want Dragonite. ^^
I know how you feel. I love Generation One and Two. But I definitely like the others as well. I like Dragonite, aaaaaa looooot. It's one of my favorite Pokemon. I just hope it get's a trophy at the most in the next game. dragonite, and Garchomp are the two of the more feasible dragon type Pokemon. I just wish they had a nice story/Ability like Mewtwo, Genosect and Zoroark do.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
I really doubt that. We have to remember that the Wii-U can handle up to 25 GB in a single layer. The only people who are going to wise up are people with experience from being disappointed of Brawl's roster and realize that lowering their expectations is a must. Most everyone else is going to assume that we're definitely getting a 50+ character slot roster because of how much the Wii-U's disc can handle. When the final roster is revealed to be around 44-49 slots (Which I predict), we can expect as much if not more backlash then Brawl got. I can understand expecting 40-49 slots and being disappointed that it got 34-44 slots instead, but people who expect at least 50 will be up for a rude awakening.
I've been trying to get that point across to people expecting 40-45 on the 3DS game due to it possibly being an 8GB cart and they argue if they didn't load it up with music and a single player as big as SSE they'd have room for plenty of characters on 8GB. Whether that's true or not, fighting games generally tend to have less playable characters than people expect them to. Brawl likely could have had 40 or more but it didn't. If people are expecting the number of playable characters to double from Brawl to Smash 4 on Wii U they're asking for more disappointment.

If the 3DS game has even 40 characters, I'd be pretty surprised by that. 35 maybe and at least 30 but more than Brawl seems more than a little unlikely.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I know how you feel. I love Generation One and Two. But I definitely like the others as well. I like Dragonite, aaaaaa looooot. It's one of my favorite Pokemon. I just hope it get's a trophy at the most in the next game. dragonite, and Garchomp are the two of the more feasible dragon type Pokemon. I just wish they had a nice story/Ability like Mewtwo, Genosect and Zoroark do.
Cynthia's Garchomp for smash 4!
Edit: I can almost picture Cynthia getting in, now that I think about it actually. She's appeared in three pokemon games.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
And something that still seems to elude some people is that Brawl had 39 playable characters with ZSS, Sheik and the 2 additional Pokemon that the Pokemon Trainer can summon.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
That doesn't elude me at all, but I always refer to slots overall. It keeps things simpler and less confusing.

Ridley's theme
Maybe they'll make it the other M version.
Mario: Mario,Luigi,Bowser,Peach,Bowser Jr.
Wario Ware: Wario,
Yoshi's Island: Yoshi
Legend of Zelda: Link,Zelda,Ganondorf,Toon Link,Tingle
Donkey Kong Country: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, King K Rool
Metroid: Samus,Ridley
Kirby: Kirby,Meta Knight, King Dedede
Kid Icarus: Pit,Magnus
Pokemon: Pikachu, PKMN Trainer, Jigglypuff, Zoroark,Meowth
Starfox: Fox,Falco,Wolf
Retro: Ice Climbers, Duckhunt Dog, Mr.Game and Watch, Rob
Fire Emblem: Marth, Ike
Golden Sun: Issac
Sin Punishment: Saki
Punchout: Little Mac
Fzero: Cpt. Falcon, Samurai Goroh
Other: Megaman, Sonic,Snake, Travis Touchdown, Snake
More character rosters? Ughhh.. Whatever.

Mario: Err.... Fine? I don't know because I prefer Toad over Jr. for a lot of reasons but I won't change your opinion. Just don't say Jr.'s a shoe in.

Kid Icarus: Medusa over Magnus.

F-Zero: I'm not against Goroh but I don't see the chance of him getting in. Personally, I'm fine with Captain Falcon.

3rd part: Travis Touchdown? We'll most likely end up with 3 3rd parties which are Snake, Sonic and Mega Man.

Current moveset in work: Ryu Hayabusa. I've played Ninja Gaiden DS, black and II so I know some moves for our masked friend.

@Reyaria: Don't consider Paper Mario as a Mario series character in SSB. He's good enough to have his own series icon. Paper Mario is popular and well-received by critics plus they have 4 games.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
It's true, but you could say the same about Toon Link. Since Link got an alt version of himself, and Mario had an alt version of himself in Melee, I can easily see Paper Mario getting in before Toad or Bowser Jr.

Also I don't think Medusa is going to be in before an ally.

It's true, but you could say the same about Toon Link. Since Link got an alt version of himself, and Mario had an alt version of himself in Melee, I can easily see Paper Mario getting in before Toad or Bowser Jr.

Also I don't think Medusa is going to be in before an ally.
Toon Link doesn't have his own series. His game is part of the Zelda series. It's not a sub series like Paper Mario.

About Paper Mario over Toad and Jr, that's your opinion right? No need to state a reason. Just asking.

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
Charizard is obviously a dragon although his "type" isn't so I don't see reason for that.

But Gengar could be quite fun ghost. Or some ground type like Sandslash, Rhydon, one of Geodude's forms or even Diglett/trio could work

Hmm I wonder that why Paper Mario could be put under Mario but Yoshi is not usually counted as Mario character. Got to admit Snake vs Hayabusa would quite an interesting pair

Charizard is obviously a dragon although his "type" isn't so I don't see reason for that.

But Gengar could be quite fun ghost. Or some ground type like Sandslash, Rhydon, one of Geodude's forms or even Diglett/trio could work

Hmm I wonder that why Paper Mario could be put under Mario but Yoshi is not usually counted as Mario character. Got to admit Snake vs Hayabusa would quite an interesting pair
Reason why I'm stating that Paper Mario should have his own series is because he's deserving/likely to get in. The fact that he has his own games unlike Toon Link and it is popular and well-received proves that Paper Mario is likely to represent his own franchise. Another reason is to put him out of the Toad vs Jr. argument. I wouldn't want the innocent guy in the middle of the argument.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...Paper Mario would definitely be part of the Mario series. Yeah, Paper Mario is its own franchise... Just like Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc. It's all Mario. :/

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Toon Link doesn't have his own series. His game is part of the Zelda series. It's not a sub series like Paper Mario.

About Paper Mario over Toad and Jr, that's your opinion right? No need to state a reason. Just asking.
Of course it's my opinion.
Wasn't Dr. Mario a mario spinoff itself too, though? :p

...Paper Mario would definitely be part of the Mario series. Yeah, Paper Mario is its own franchise... Just like Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc. It's all Mario. :/
Yoshi's island is part of the Mario series but it is a franchise. In SSB, for some reason, he represents Yoshi's island. Why can't Paper Mario represent his own game?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yoshi's island is part of the Mario series but it is a franchise. In SSB, for some reason, he represents Yoshi's island. Why can't Paper Mario represent his own game?
Because he's Mario representing a Mario game from the Mario series? Yoshi and Wario have spin-off series that they represent themselves.

Even before Smash 64, Yoshi had, what, four games? Cookie (lol), Safari (lolol), Island, and Story I think.

Because he's Mario representing a Mario game from the Mario series? Yoshi and Wario have spin-off series that they represent themselves.

Even before Smash 64, Yoshi had, what, four games? Cookie (lol), Safari (lolol), Island, and Story I think.
I see...

My bad about the whole representing thing. It's my opinion though and I believe that he's worthy enough to have his own series. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Paper Mario series.

Wait..... That's Mario or another Mario from another dimension? I got confused because some guy said that's Paper Mario is not Mario.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
pretty sure the only reason why yoshi supposedly represented his own franchise was to shove him into Melee despite Mario already having plenty of reps.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Wait..... That's Mario or another Mario from another dimension? I got confused because some guy said that's Paper Mario is not Mario.
I really doubt Sakurai would care about such technicalities even if they existed. The Mario universe is pretty loosely held together anyway, lol.

pretty sure the only reason why yoshi supposedly represented his own franchise was to shove him into Melee despite Mario already having plenty of reps.
Butbut... Yoshi already represented his own series in Smash 64...? Silly goose.

ANYWAY, I found out how to record music from Joy Mech Fight, so maybe I can make that track list after all... >3>

Ryu Hayabusa

RYU HAYABUSA​
"My strength comes from training, not from some curse in my blood." -Ryu Hayabusa​
Ryu joins the fray as a 3rd party representative from Tecmo. Get ready guys! You want a new ninja in the fray then you got it! Ryu Hayabusa is da man for you!

Stats:

Ryu focuses on speed and agility to his advantage. Ryu is not as fast as Captain Falcon but Ryu can run up walls. What makes Ryu unique is his shield mechanics. Ryu also has a variety of ninpo attacks which can be switched by using his down B. Ryu's shield is quite large and his dodge is lightning fast and long. The main problem of Ryu is his power and range.

Stats:
POWER: 4/10
WEIGHT: 4/10
SPD: 9/10
ATK SPD: 9/10
SHIELD: 9/10
JUMP: 8/10
PRIORITY: 3/10

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral special : Shuriken

Ryu throws a group of shurikens to the enemy. You can charge the shuriken from normal to incendiary to windmill. Normal damages 6%, incendiary damages 10% then windmill damages 14%.

Ryu's trusty friend. It travels fast and does pretty good damage. The problem here is that it's easily clanked or out prioritized by many attacks in the game.

Forward special: Ninpo use

Art of inferno

Focusing his mind, Ryu creates pyrokinetic flames that envelope him and then using his telekinetic ability to control these flames. It damamges 14%.

Art of inferno is one of Ryu's most powerful moves. It deals great damage and great knockback. The problem is the projectile is slow and it's pretty easy to clank with.

Art of Wind blades

-3 sharp waves of vacuum are created and amplified as Ryu moves his arms at lightning fast speeds, they then radiate outwards in the direction Ryu swings his arm, slicing everything in their path. You use the control stick to rotate the circle of blades. Each blade damages 10%.

One of Ryu's moves that should be used as a spacing move or GTFO move. When there are too much projectiles or enemies approaching you, this move summons wind blades around him and flies off. It doesn't have much knockback and damage but it has good priority.

Art of Inuzuma

Amplifying the bio electric currents in his body, Ryu is able to quickly charge up electricity in his body, which is then instantly blasted outwards as lightning striking all enemies in the vicinity. Use the control stick to move the target reticule. It deals 17% damage.

A move that should be feared by many fighters. This move falls out from the sky and can kill enemies at 100%. It's like Pikachu's lightning except you use a target reticule to place where the lightning goes to. It has no priority but enemies can actually shield this easily. Plus it has low effect on shield.

Art of piercing void

Ryu first focuses his telekinetic energy created by centripetal vibrations in his lower dantian or ki focal point, then forms the energy using gravitational waves propagated from his conscious spirit, resulting in a rotating black hole trapped inside a semi permeable spiritual force field that keeps it stable. It's chargeable and it damages 18 - 37%.

Ryu's most pwerful ninpo and attack in his moveset. It does not interact with moves which makes it have transcendent priority. It's like a charge shot except it takes a longer time to fully charge. You get damages if it's fully charged.

Downard special : Ninpo switch

Ryu changes his ninpo. It does not do any damage but it changes his current forward special

Nothing special here. Notice when you do this move, a color flashes on Ryu:

Inferno
Wind blades
Inazuma
Piercing Void

Upward special : Teleport
[Could not find a picture :p]
Ryu teleports

The smoke does not do any damage. In fact, this does not do any damage. However, the distance of the teleport is really high/long, it does not do any damage.

STANDARD ATTACKS

Neutral A : Crimson slash

Ryu slashes the enemy 3 times. It deals 10% damage

The first 2 slashes are great for combo purposes. The 3rd has unusually high knockback. It's a great neutral combo but it lacks range.

Dash attack : Flying swallow

Ryu slashes and goes through the enemy. The attack is lightning fast, almost non existent lag and start up. It damages 9%. Notice that he does an extremely small short hop.

Ryu's bread and butter attack. It's EXTREMELY fast. You can do it chain flying swallow to another flying swallow or some other fast attack. It's weak but it has good priority.

TILT ATTACKS

Forward tilt : Windmill slash

Ryu does a short jump then does a spin slash. It damages 9%.

It's not a great combo starter due to the speed of the attack (Still fast but not as fast). It's mostly a mid combo attack. This could be followed up after a jab or dash attack. Overall, great move but it's not good as a stand alone attack.

Upward tilt : Blade of the Undefeatable

Ryu slashes upwards. Short but noticable start up. Damages 11%.

Ryu's mid combo attack along with his forward tilt. Usually, after doing this move, you can follow it up to another aerial attack. Most notably the down air since it does good knockback and damage.

Downward tilt : Bottom cut

Ryu slashes while ducking. Deals 8% damage.

Despite the low damage, it's actually a good stand alone and a great move for spacing. Take advantage of its long range and quick execution.

SMASH ATTACKS

Forward smash : Haze cut

Ryu makes a pretty slow start up then slashes through the enemy! It damages 14 - 20%

One of Ryu's MORE powerful attacks. The start up is okay but it's slow (Actually, his slowest direct attack). The range of the attack is long. Almost as long as flying swallow. It also has good priority. Use this move for punishing. It's not worth using in combos.

Upward smash : Crimson tempest

Ryu slashes upwards then jumps upwards. While jumping, he slashes the enemy in a rising arc. It damages 12 - 19%

Ryu's most balanced smash attack. The range is fine and it's actually good for an anti air attack. The 1st attack leaves you on the ground but the 2nd attack leaves you in the air. It also deals bigger knockback than the 1st one. It's also a great combo finisher both in fround and air (Unless the enemy is too far.)

Downward smash : Spin slash

Ryu does a large spin slash. It damages 11 - 17%

Ryu's quickest and weakest smash. It's good as a stand alone attack and a combo finisher thanks to its long range and damage. It has horrible knockback though.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral aerial : Blade of Nirrti

Ryu slashes 3 times. 2 at the left then 1 at the right. It damages 10%

Okay first of all, it's a combo finisher. Not a mid combo attack or combo starter. It does not do as much damage as what a combo finisher/breaker should but the knockback is quite big. This is also good as a stand alone attack as a spacing move (Short hop Nair).

Forward aerial : Blade of Empty air

If you noticed that the picture is actually Hayabusa using flying swallow then you're right. I couldn't find a better picture

Ryu slashes forward. It damages 13%

Great combo finisher however, it's one of Ryu's slowest moves but the knockback and damage pretty much is the reason why it's useful. Just like his neutral air, it's useful as both combo finisher and stand alone attack.

Downward aerial : Falling Dragon Blade

Ryu dives and slashes with the dragon blade. He falls REALLY fast. It damages 15%

Using this as a combo finisher on ground is assured to be safe. It does good knockback but the priority is REALLY low. It can meteor smash but doing it may result to you killing yourself along with the enemy. In fact, if you miss, you're pretty much dead.

Upward aerial : Moon slash

Ryu quickly slashes upwards. It damages 8%

Ryu's mid combo attack and juggler. It's weak knockback makes any attack a follow up after moon slash. You can also string multiple moon slashes.

Backward aerial : KICK!

Ryu kicks backwards. It damages 9%

Another of Ryu's great mid combo attacks. It's also one of Ryu's ground combo attacks.

GRABS

Pummel : Upper kick

Ryu kicks the enemy. Deals 2% damage

Forward throw : Lunge

Ryu stabs the enemy. Wait, it doesn't go through the body. Lol. It does 10% damage to the enemy

Upward throw : Izuna drop

Ryu grabs the enemy foes up then DOWN! It's like Kirby's up throw. It damages 13%

Backward throw : Backslash

Ryu throws the enemy backwards and slashes him/her. It does 11%

Downward throw : Stab

Uhh.. Imagine someone got stabbed by that sword.

Ryu throws the enemy on the ground and stabs him. It deals 12%

FINAL SMASH : BERSERK

Ryu's arm is red and he's now enraged! Here are the controls:

Controls:
2 players - A/B/X/Y --> Player 2
3 players - A/B --> Player 2 X/Y --> Player 3
4 players - A --> Player 2 B --> Player 3 X/Y --> Player 4​

Ryu quickly charges in front of the enemy (It looks like he's Teleporting but he's not). It deals 15% damage. You can rapidly click all buttons to deal more damage. The slash also has a great effect on shields (2 hits then shield break).

Playstyle
Ryu playstyle is quite simple. He's a straight forward rush down character. He has several attacks which are used for combos. He has a variety of ninpo that can be used for multiple purposes. Inferno for mind games, Wind blades for spacing, inazuma and piercing void for camping. He has problems with killing enemies but that's why he's a combo character.

Alternate costumes

Taking moveset requests.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
And while Yoshi and Wario do represent their own franchises I still count them as Mario character reps because they are part of the Mario franchise as well.

Paper Mario could have his own icon or he could have the Mario icon but he'll have the Mario icon because that never stopped them from having two Mario's and two Links.

Personally I'd be fine with Mario not getting any more reps but Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario both have strong chances of being playable in Smash 4 and Toad's in high enough demand as well despite Peach having a toad for a shield.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Not any worse than there being 2 links in the one game.
Nope? Just like Link and Toon Link, whom are both under the LoZ series, Mario and Paper Mario would be under the Mario series.

Anyway, I'm guessing Sakurai wants to be careful and not have one series too bloated. Pokemon technically has the most characters right now, with six. LoZ has five, and Mario four. I wonder, even though I highly doubt it and kind of DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN, if evening things out by adding Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., and Tingle would be something he'd want to do.

Nope? Just like Link and Toon Link, whom are both under the LoZ series, Mario and Paper Mario would be under the Mario series.

Anyway, I'm guessing Sakurai wants to be careful and not have one series too bloated. Pokemon technically has the most characters right now, with six. LoZ has five, and Mario four. I wonder, even though I highly doubt it and kind of DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN, if evening things out by adding Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., and Tingle would be something he'd want to do.
I don't know. I don't think Sakurai is particular with evening out the characters. The chances of a 5th Mario rep is pretty high but I don't know. We're not sure about it. Actually, everything we discuss isn't confirmed. I guess that's your opinion.

Silly goose :awesome: I just wanted to say that for the lulz. It's not directing to anyone.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Personally I like to count Pokemon Trainer as one character, even if it is three different movesets.
I mean I could understand with Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek being counted as separate characters, because they are not dependent on one another as characters. However with PT you are forced to switch, so you need to know all the characters well in order to play as PT.

I figure it's more of a subjective thing.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Personally I like to count Pokemon Trainer as one character, even if it is three different movesets.
I mean I could understand with Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek being counted as separate characters, because they are not dependent on one another as characters. However with PT you are forced to switch, so you need to know all the characters well in order to play as PT.

Exactly! PT is the most confusing character of the game. I personally prefer Ivysaur, but anyway I am forced to use Squirtle and Charizard. Furthermore there is no trofél the 'Solar Bean,' or the 'Hydro Pump', there is only the 'Triple Finish'.

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
Ryu Hayabusa

RYU HAYABUSA​
"My strength comes from training, not from some curse in my blood." -Ryu Hayabusa​
Ryu joins the fray as a 3rd party representative from Tecmo. Get ready guys! You want a new ninja in the fray then you got it! Ryu Hayabusa is da man for you!

Stats:

Ryu focuses on speed and agility to his advantage. Ryu is not as fast as Captain Falcon but Ryu can run up walls. What makes Ryu unique is his shield mechanics. Ryu also has a variety of ninpo attacks which can be switched by using his down B. Ryu's shield is quite large and his dodge is lightning fast and long. The main problem of Ryu is his power and priority.

Stats:
POWER: 4/10
WEIGHT: 4/10
SPD: 9/10
ATK SPD: 9/10
SHIELD: 9/10
JUMP: 8/10
PRIORITY: 3/10

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral special : Shuriken

Ryu throws a group of shurikens to the enemy. You can charge the shuriken from normal to incendiary to windmill. Normal damages 6%, incendiary damages 10% then windmill damages 14%.

Ryu's trusty friend. It travels fast and does pretty good damage. The problem here is that it's easily clanked or out prioritized by many attacks in the game.

Forward special: Ninpo use

Art of fire wheels

Art of Wind blades

Art of Inuzuma

Art of piercing void

Downard special : Ninpo switch

Ryu changes his ninpo. It does not do any damage but it changes his current forward special

STANDARD ATTACKS

Neutral A : Crimson slash

Ryu slashes the enemy 3 times. It deals 10% damage

Forward tilt : Windmill slash

Ryu does a short jump then does a spin slash. It damages 11%.

Upward tilt : Blade of the Undefeatable

Taking moveset requests.
Do want!

But how about his Ultimate techniques? Or other weapons besides Dragon sword? The sword should be main but some Scythe, Talon and Staff (IMO his main gear) attacks should be in there too.

Oh I guess final smash could be uninterrupable Ultimate combo always continuing to the nearest opponent.

Muramasa (shop? taunt?) or Ayane might be incorporateable somehow too

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Maybe they'll make it the other M version.

More character rosters? Ughhh.. Whatever.

Mario: Err.... Fine? I don't know because I prefer Toad over Jr. for a lot of reasons but I won't change your opinion. Just don't say Jr.'s a shoe in.

Kid Icarus: Medusa over Magnus.

F-Zero: I'm not against Goroh but I don't see the chance of him getting in. Personally, I'm fine with Captain Falcon.

3rd part: Travis Touchdown? We'll most likely end up with 3 3rd parties which are Snake, Sonic and Mega Man.

Current moveset in work: Ryu Hayabusa. I've played Ninja Gaiden DS, black and II so I know some moves for our masked friend.

@Reyaria: Don't consider Paper Mario as a Mario series character in SSB. He's good enough to have his own series icon. Paper Mario is popular and well-received by critics plus they have 4 games.
I doubt Medusa will get in before Magnus most franchises have an ally in before the antagonist
Mario, Luigi, Bowser
Fox, Falco, Wolf
Pikachu,Jigglypuff, Mewtwo[/ B]
Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
So if you go but that logic... Magnus will get in before Medusa. As for Travis didn't suda51 want him in Smash? Konami begged Sakurai to let Snake in I heard and Suda51 and Sakurai are freinds so it isn't too out of the question.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Similar story on my end, but I did get into a roster count debate when I referred to the Pokemon Trainer as having 4 characters when you're not even controlling the trainer.

I like how the Duck Hunt Dog is now considered a serious retro character, unlike last time which was on par with a Tetris block for joke character. :p
I did mention the ducks from Duck Hunt being Assist Trophies.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I've already stated my disliking of Paper Mario so I'm not even going there again.

I want to go back to Professor Layton. I never played the games but the character does sound interesting. I don't know if he is consider truely 3rd party though. According to Wikipedia Nintendo as well as Level 5 are publishers to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom