• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that is a great idea.

I also noticed about Chrono's moveset that the CODEC conversation's topic is exactly the same with mine. Almost. It's creepy.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Lol.

umad?

@Chrono: Great moveset for Toad. I'm also willing to add some options to my moveset (Notice that I add second options).

The specials are actually the same with mine. Neutral B is a projectile, forward B is the same as my second option, so is the down B same with my second option and up B is the same with propeller cap except it's a propeller block.

There are some elements missing though. Toad's use of his mushroom powers. He can summon mushrooms as seen in the later mario games.

Good moveset.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey Omega, here is your avatar you asked for awhile back. I wanted to try something crazy and wild, hope you don't mind it.

Hmmmm,I asked for a moveset,not a link.So.....
Just play the game then you'll see his moveset. No one here made a moveset for Lloyd. I'm not making one because I'm busy with a lot of movesets.

And stop posting pictures. It's occupying the page.

Star, can you make me a Toad icon/avatar?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sure, Ill work on it tomorrow evening. Just send me a PM to remind me.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Since Chronobound has been sharing his movesets with us. I'm going to drop mine that I have been working on. Haven't had time to finish my introductory paragraphs, but I'll finish that later. If anyone is truly interested in my thoughts I am more than willing to share them. For now here is my moveset for Slime.

Slime:

Slime is a character that may not pop into many minds when considering third party characters. If he does he come up into discussion it is usually to be compared to a generic enemy such as Goomba or to attack him for having no arms. The former being untrue and the latter being a non-issue.

(Standard)
A - A simple lunge forward
AA - A second lunge
AAA - Slime does a small flip, small knockback
Running A - While running, begins to roll (somewhat like Jigglypuff's rollout)
Up A - Jumps as if pointy part of slime is a weapon and pokes target
Down A - Sweeps ground with pointy part
Side A - Puffs up and lunges forward to bash the opponent.

(Smash)
Side A - Elasto Blast: stretches in the direction pointed, can be adjusted during the charge; once the button is let go, Slime shoots in the direction.
Up A - Slime Medley: Two slimes come to help and form a slime stack, all slimes do damage in stack. Piston like effect slamming upwards.
Down A - Bubble: Becomes a puddle and sweeps the ground. Radial effect. http://youtu.be/xGlE_-FiVdA?t=1m56s

(Aerials)
Neutral - Spins around in place in the air, has multi hit properties.
Forward Air - Coils his body and flicks himself forward slighty.
Down Air - Turns metallic like a Metal Slime and suddenly drops down with increased momentum, he is able to move horizontally only slightly.
Back Air - Whips his body around to smack the opponent.
Up Air - Causes an explosion above him using a Rockbomb Shard.

(Grabs)
Grab - Wraps himself around the enemy.
A - Constricts them.
Forward Throw - Unravels the character like a top, spinning them forward.
Down Throw - Throws the character into the ground and crushes him/her under his body.
Back Throw - Wraps around their waist and slings them behind into the air.
Up Throw - Gets under them and stretches his body similar to Elasto Blast, instead he slingshots them above.

(Specials)
Neutral B - Frizz: He'll start charging the attack sort of like Fox's Up B. During this phase you can then use the control stick to aim the attack, sending an explosive fireball attack in any direction. Unlike Zelda you cannot change direction while using the attack. Sets players on fire for a few seconds and can also set areas of the stage on fire for a few seconds, dealing damage to anyone who wanders into the flames.

UpB - Chimaera Wing: Based upn the famous item in the Dragon Quest series. Slime will teleport skyward in a streak of yellow light. Straight up vertically. He won'y be able to move horizontally until after he appears again. The move is like Zelda's teleport except faster and Slime never disappears, just streaks up into the air. After the move he will be unable to attack. The offensive side of this special is anyone caught under the path of Slime will receive damage and knockback.

Side B - Slime Knight*: A knight doll appears on Slime's back and slashes like crazy, sort of like Metaknight. You can hold down B and he'll continue to slash but you can't move while he's slashing. It is a multi hitting attack, much like Metaknight again, and can cause a player some damage if not careful. Slime can also drop the kinght doll on the ground and on its own it will begin attacking while Slime is free to move. The catch is the doll will dissipate 4 seconds after being on its own.

DownB- Back Up!: Summons a random member of the Slime family (She-Slime, Heal Slime, Bubble Slime, King Slime, etc...) for different effects:

She Slime: Lunges itself at opponent, weak damage
Bubble Slime: Will run away on the battle field, in the process running under characters and causing them to trip.
Slime Knight: A Slime Knight will hop onto the stage and deliver one large slash in front of him, 7%
King Slime: He will puff up to a very large size and crush any character in his path, 10%
Slime Stack: Several slimes will appear and hop on top of one another and will fall forward attacking all within their line, 4% per slime.
Heal Slime: Rare, when one appears he will heal Slime about 10%.

(Final Smash)

Final Smash - Schleimann Tank: The camera will zoom to the left of the stage in the background. Suddenly the gigantic Schleimann Tank will roll onto the stage. Once it ceases moving other slimes will be calling for Slime. When a cannon will suddenly appear on stage, leading Slime to hop and dance around before jumping into the cannon. He will then be fired into the Schleimann Tank. Once inside the cannons will begin being loaded and they will fire projectiles onto the stage. Rocks, boxes, Rock Bombs, explosive eggs, and missles will be fired onto the stage at a time. Once the Final Smash is over the final cannon will be loaded with Slime and he will be fired at the stage, causing a large, final splat/impact. He will flatten onto the ground, but spring back up and continue from where he left off.

Idle - Slowly moves up and down in place, ocassionally wiggling.

Running - He hops forward as in Rocket Slime and throughout Dragon Quest.

Shielding - Puffs his body out.

Colors:
Standard - Blue hue
Color one - Red hue
Color two - Green hue
Color three - Grey hue, Metal Slime
Color four - White and Orange w/ splotches, Spotted Slime
Color five - Black hue, Dark Slime

Kirby Hat - Slime Hat: Kirby will have the top part/head and eyes of a slime, he will be able to use Frizz. He'll pull his hand to his body and start charging a fireball and release.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/CloakedShadow/ks.jpg

Taunt 1 - Begins scooting on the ground in a circle, then shivers.
Taunt 2 - Jumps in the air and gives one of his armless waves.
Taunt 3 - Hops around in the air, making a "wheeeeeee" noise.

Home stage - Zenithia (Dragon Quest IV-VI) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12936266&postcount=18

Character Icon - Slanted sword
http://cdn1.gamepro.com/blogfaction/images/dragonquest(2).jpg

Fanfare - http://youtu.be/zfudEy8pHN8

Just videos that display some of Slime's appearances:
All Dragon Quest titles - http://youtu.be/tELZIuqEaT4
All Dragon Quest Monsters titles- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Y4e0cUE6Y
Itadaki Street DS - http://youtu.be/tDcTaCAWcZg
Mario Sports Mix - http://youtu.be/7XojkXZj81M
Mori Mori Slime (GBA Japan Only) - http://youtu.be/9q_4aDT9iUQ
Rocket Slime - http://youtu.be/fQt552j5jKk
Rocket Slime 3DS - http://youtu.be/ddo9jXXR35M
Fortune Street w/ Mario - http://youtu.be/Ya004WxppyY

*A Slime Knight is basically a knight resting on top of the Slime. In the Dragon Quest Heroes games, any living creature could utilize a Slime Knight, and if put on a certain kind of item, it would act on its own against anyone. if put on a certain kind of item, it would act on its own against anyone.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
It's the first half an hour of my 21st birthday and I'm reading through video game threads online instead of getting ****faced.

Good thing I hate alcohol.

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
If we get any Ninja Gaiden rep it better be that chick with the big greasy jugs.
"That"? You really don't know your NG do you? There are numerous chicks like that and if you even count Dead Or Alive... :cool: (Sakurai should do SSB with all Team Ninja girls jumping and bouncing around. Combining the volleyball aspect with the fighter. Now that would attract the competitive crowd)

But seriously if they were to do that the girls from Devil May Cry would be just as viable because moveset wise they could be clones. Dante and Ryu wouldn't be though.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
While we're posting random movesets...

Ray Mk lll (from Custom Robo)
Standard - Shot Gun
Up - High Jump Legs
Side - Straight Bomb G
Down - Spider Pod
Final Smash - Titan Bomb

I hope to god some of you have played the game.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Star, are you doing avatars for those who request them?

On another note, 10 seconds, isn't that a tad long? I mean, especially if it attacks on it's own and you can use it again straight after, it seems like he's on there way too long and slime is just getting a helper... i'm just saying i'm not sure about that move....

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
I didn't think I'd get so excited by Hayabusa but here's my stage idea:

Ninja Gaiden Stage

I believe the major feature should be the multi-part stages like in Dead or Alive. You can kick or throw the enemy through a window or off the cliff to the next room (has to be applied differently because there are up to 3 enemies). Another thing is the hardcore difficulty and dangerous clutter flying all over the screen. So in the end the stage is as much (if not more) about evading danger than fighting the other players physically.

Hayabusa Village: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsU3ljle-8U&feature=related and part 6. Note the pics below are not the same as the locations in videos but they're similiar)

The parts:
1. The roof of Hayabusa Dojo (The roof and tower platforms)

- At first the roof is intact and solid but with damage and time parts of the roof and tower start to fall. Every now and then fire arrows sweep through the screen damaging players they hit and some land on the roof causing small fires which damage players who wander into them. Higher up an occassional dangerous bat, eagle or jetpack ninja dropping shurikens and bombs will fly through the screen. Touching an enemy without attacking knocks you back a lot.

2. Dojo Room (Solid floor and walls, 2 steady air platforms and 1 moving)

- Things reset and this is an intact training room. The floor consists of trapdoors that open and close randomly every 10 seconds. The walls, platforms and roof on the other hand have spikes emerging and retracting randomly every 10 seconds. The highest platform is moving from side to side on wires. The room also has thin walls, which can be broken quite easily, but they can still save you every now and then during the start of this room. A sorcerer Ninja may sometimes teleport on the stage wielding blades and casting various spells like fire geysirs from floor, icing the floor over or summoning a thunder from the skies. Maybe even something more obscure but NGaidenlike like slowing or speeding time, creating a doppelganger who unleashes a Gatling Spear Gun hell and such.

3. Courtyard

- An open yard with a couple of shrines at the end of the stairs leading to Dojo. Also a couple of mysterious deadly holes on the ground and falls at the ends of stage. After a certain time period you will teleport (or otherwise move, stairs activating etc.) back to the roof.
The Black Spider Clan is attacking the village which you can see in the background but on this part of the stage as well. Every now and then one or more of these ninjas storm through the Courtyard trying to attack anyone in their way (will jump attack or throw/shoot projectile if player is just above or below). If you touch an enemy without attacking you will get knocked back a lot. Features normal ninjas, spec op ninjas (using SMGs) and bazooka ninjas who will occassionally stop to take a shot and continue moving as well as the occassionally Sorcerer Ninja. Wolves and bats appear occassionally too.

General Stuff:
Don't know how appropriate it would be but a few tributes to the originals would be fun IMO:
- Courtyard (possibly Roof) sometimes goes pitch black for a second or two so you can see only the characters
- Dojo floor and platforms sometimes freezes over causing people to slide (added already)
- Strong winds sometimes plague the Roof area pushing people left, right or down.
- "Enemies" on Courtyard respawn instantly if you kill the enemy so that the "spawn spot" goes out of camera and comes back (difficult to explain, check video below at 04.23)
+ I would like to include Spider ninjas, Werewolves, demons and other bosses but that's pushing the age rating
+ This would have some good potential for Story, Event and such modes. Timed survival, fighting a boss under pressure, defeat waves of ninjas and more.
Here's a helpful video from Angry Video Game Nerd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t2Yv

Now does that sound cluttered or hardcore enough? :awesome:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
OMG! I love the Angry Video Game Nerd!! That superman review was lulz. :awesome:

I see your into Ninja Gaiden, then you'll love what berserker01 did with Ryu:

Ryu Hayabusa

RYU HAYABUSA​
"My strength comes from training, not from some curse in my blood." -Ryu Hayabusa​
Ryu joins the fray as a 3rd party representative from Tecmo. Get ready guys! You want a new ninja in the fray then you got it! Ryu Hayabusa is da man for you!

Stats:

Ryu focuses on speed and agility to his advantage. Ryu is not as fast as Captain Falcon but Ryu can run up walls. What makes Ryu unique is his shield mechanics. Ryu also has a variety of ninpo attacks which can be switched by using his down B. Ryu's shield is quite large and his dodge is lightning fast and long. The main problem of Ryu is his power and range.

Stats:
POWER: 4/10
WEIGHT: 4/10
SPD: 9/10
ATK SPD: 9/10
SHIELD: 9/10
JUMP: 8/10
PRIORITY: 3/10

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral special : Shuriken

Ryu throws a group of shurikens to the enemy. You can charge the shuriken from normal to incendiary to windmill. Normal damages 6%, incendiary damages 10% then windmill damages 14%.

Ryu's trusty friend. It travels fast and does pretty good damage. The problem here is that it's easily clanked or out prioritized by many attacks in the game.

Forward special: Ninpo use

Art of inferno

Focusing his mind, Ryu creates pyrokinetic flames that envelope him and then using his telekinetic ability to control these flames. It damamges 14%.

Art of inferno is one of Ryu's most powerful moves. It deals great damage and great knockback. The problem is the projectile is slow and it's pretty easy to clank with.

Art of Wind blades

-3 sharp waves of vacuum are created and amplified as Ryu moves his arms at lightning fast speeds, they then radiate outwards in the direction Ryu swings his arm, slicing everything in their path. You use the control stick to rotate the circle of blades. Each blade damages 10%.

One of Ryu's moves that should be used as a spacing move or GTFO move. When there are too much projectiles or enemies approaching you, this move summons wind blades around him and flies off. It doesn't have much knockback and damage but it has good priority.

Art of Inuzuma

Amplifying the bio electric currents in his body, Ryu is able to quickly charge up electricity in his body, which is then instantly blasted outwards as lightning striking all enemies in the vicinity. Use the control stick to move the target reticule. It deals 17% damage.

A move that should be feared by many fighters. This move falls out from the sky and can kill enemies at 100%. It's like Pikachu's lightning except you use a target reticule to place where the lightning goes to. It has no priority but enemies can actually shield this easily. Plus it has low effect on shield.

Art of piercing void

Ryu first focuses his telekinetic energy created by centripetal vibrations in his lower dantian or ki focal point, then forms the energy using gravitational waves propagated from his conscious spirit, resulting in a rotating black hole trapped inside a semi permeable spiritual force field that keeps it stable. It's chargeable and it damages 18 - 37%.

Ryu's most pwerful ninpo and attack in his moveset. It does not interact with moves which makes it have transcendent priority. It's like a charge shot except it takes a longer time to fully charge. You get damages if it's fully charged.

Downard special : Ninpo switch

Ryu changes his ninpo. It does not do any damage but it changes his current forward special

Nothing special here. Notice when you do this move, a color flashes on Ryu:

Inferno
Wind blades
Inazuma
Piercing Void

Upward special : Teleport
[Could not find a picture :p]
Ryu teleports

The smoke does not do any damage. In fact, this does not do any damage. However, the distance of the teleport is really high/long, it does not do any damage.

STANDARD ATTACKS

Neutral A : Crimson slash

Ryu slashes the enemy 3 times. It deals 10% damage

The first 2 slashes are great for combo purposes. The 3rd has unusually high knockback. It's a great neutral combo but it lacks range.

Dash attack : Flying swallow

Ryu slashes and goes through the enemy. The attack is lightning fast, almost non existent lag and start up. It damages 9%. Notice that he does an extremely small short hop.

Ryu's bread and butter attack. It's EXTREMELY fast. You can do it chain flying swallow to another flying swallow or some other fast attack. It's weak but it has good priority.

TILT ATTACKS

Forward tilt : Windmill slash

Ryu does a short jump then does a spin slash. It damages 9%.

It's not a great combo starter due to the speed of the attack (Still fast but not as fast). It's mostly a mid combo attack. This could be followed up after a jab or dash attack. Overall, great move but it's not good as a stand alone attack.

Upward tilt : Blade of the Undefeatable

Ryu slashes upwards. Short but noticable start up. Damages 11%.

Ryu's mid combo attack along with his forward tilt. Usually, after doing this move, you can follow it up to another aerial attack. Most notably the down air since it does good knockback and damage.

Downward tilt : Bottom cut

Ryu slashes while ducking. Deals 8% damage.

Despite the low damage, it's actually a good stand alone and a great move for spacing. Take advantage of its long range and quick execution.

SMASH ATTACKS

Forward smash : Haze cut

Ryu makes a pretty slow start up then slashes through the enemy! It damages 14 - 20%

One of Ryu's MORE powerful attacks. The start up is okay but it's slow (Actually, his slowest direct attack). The range of the attack is long. Almost as long as flying swallow. It also has good priority. Use this move for punishing. It's not worth using in combos.

Upward smash : Crimson tempest

Ryu slashes upwards then jumps upwards. While jumping, he slashes the enemy in a rising arc. It damages 12 - 19%

Ryu's most balanced smash attack. The range is fine and it's actually good for an anti air attack. The 1st attack leaves you on the ground but the 2nd attack leaves you in the air. It also deals bigger knockback than the 1st one. It's also a great combo finisher both in fround and air (Unless the enemy is too far.)

Downward smash : Spin slash

Ryu does a large spin slash. It damages 11 - 17%

Ryu's quickest and weakest smash. It's good as a stand alone attack and a combo finisher thanks to its long range and damage. It has horrible knockback though.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral aerial : Blade of Nirrti

Ryu slashes 3 times. 2 at the left then 1 at the right. It damages 10%

Okay first of all, it's a combo finisher. Not a mid combo attack or combo starter. It does not do as much damage as what a combo finisher/breaker should but the knockback is quite big. This is also good as a stand alone attack as a spacing move (Short hop Nair).

Forward aerial : Blade of Empty air

If you noticed that the picture is actually Hayabusa using flying swallow then you're right. I couldn't find a better picture

Ryu slashes forward. It damages 13%

Great combo finisher however, it's one of Ryu's slowest moves but the knockback and damage pretty much is the reason why it's useful. Just like his neutral air, it's useful as both combo finisher and stand alone attack.

Downward aerial : Falling Dragon Blade

Ryu dives and slashes with the dragon blade. He falls REALLY fast. It damages 15%

Using this as a combo finisher on ground is assured to be safe. It does good knockback but the priority is REALLY low. It can meteor smash but doing it may result to you killing yourself along with the enemy. In fact, if you miss, you're pretty much dead.

Upward aerial : Moon slash

Ryu quickly slashes upwards. It damages 8%

Ryu's mid combo attack and juggler. It's weak knockback makes any attack a follow up after moon slash. You can also string multiple moon slashes.

Backward aerial : KICK!

Ryu kicks backwards. It damages 9%

Another of Ryu's great mid combo attacks. It's also one of Ryu's ground combo attacks.

GRABS

Pummel : Upper kick

Ryu kicks the enemy. Deals 2% damage

Forward throw : Lunge

Ryu stabs the enemy. Wait, it doesn't go through the body. Lol. It does 10% damage to the enemy

Upward throw : Izuna drop

Ryu grabs the enemy foes up then DOWN! It's like Kirby's up throw. It damages 13%

Backward throw : Backslash

Ryu throws the enemy backwards and slashes him/her. It does 11%

Downward throw : Stab

Uhh.. Imagine someone got stabbed by that sword.

Ryu throws the enemy on the ground and stabs him. It deals 12%

FINAL SMASH : BERSERK

Ryu's arm is red and he's now enraged! Here are the controls:

Controls:
2 players - A/B/X/Y --> Player 2
3 players - A/B --> Player 2 X/Y --> Player 3
4 players - A --> Player 2 B --> Player 3 X/Y --> Player 4​

Ryu quickly charges in front of the enemy (It looks like he's Teleporting but he's not). It deals 15% damage. You can rapidly click all buttons to deal more damage. The slash also has a great effect on shields (2 hits then shield break).

Playstyle
Ryu playstyle is quite simple. He's a straight forward rush down character. He has several attacks which are used for combos. He has a variety of ninpo that can be used for multiple purposes. Inferno for mind games, Wind blades for spacing, inazuma and piercing void for camping. He has problems with killing enemies but that's why he's a combo character.

Alternate costumes

Taking moveset requests.[/QUOTE][/collapse]

:phone:

Morveux

Smash Cadet
Your NG stage is impressive. It would be cool to have a shadow effect with - you know - one of these japanese door. Also, I hope Team Ninja's friendship with Nintendo will be enough to include Ryu in the cast, or at least an AT/music/stage/trophy/sticker/whatever.
Ryu's moveset should include kunai randomly (sometimes, he could throw kunai instead of shuriken but with less probability. they are quicker and more effective). But the moveset upward is great as it is !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8MzO1fLnhU&feature=player_detailpage#t=414s

I was thinking about anothers moves for Ryu, i can develop it if you want but hardly cause i'm french.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgz0n8jL-Q

Neutral B : Fireball (like in DOA's ending)

Forward B : Shiruken/Kunai

Down B : Fudo (his ninja technique from DOA)
Then you press A (3:33 in the video)
Then you press B (3:19 in the video)
Then you press L or R (2:59 in the video)

Up B : Téléportation

Final Smash : Izuna-Otoshi
He throws his closest ennemy like at 4:12 in the video.

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
I do, but for some reason I like my version better :bee: even though I lack all the details and stats berserker01 gave.

I wonder what his chances really are. What are the chances there will be only 3rd 3rd party character? What are the chances of Megaman taking that slot? Is Ryu really the 2nd option to get in? Or is this all just like hoping for Popeye or Neo :cool:

OmegaXXII

Since Chronobound has been sharing his movesets with us. I'm going to drop mine that I have been working on. Haven't had time to finish my introductory paragraphs, but I'll finish that later. If anyone is truly interested in my thoughts I am more than willing to share them. For now here is my moveset for Slime.

Slime:

Slime is a character that may not pop into many minds when considering third party characters. If he does he come up into discussion it is usually to be compared to a generic enemy such as Goomba or to attack him for having no arms. The former being untrue and the latter being a non-issue.

(Standard)
AA - A second lunge

(Smash)
Side A - Elasto Blast: stretches in the direction pointed, can be adjusted during the charge; once the button is let go, Slime shoots in the direction.
Up A - Slime Medley: Two slimes come to help and form a slime stack, all slimes do damage in stack. Piston like effect slamming upwards.
Down A - Bubble: Becomes a puddle and sweeps the ground. Radial effect. http://youtu.be/xGlE_-FiVdA?t=1m56s

(Aerials)
Down Air - Turns metallic like a Metal Slime and suddenly drops down with increased momentum, he is able to move horizontally only slightly.

(Grabs)
A - Constricts them.
Down Throw - Throws the character into the ground and crushes him/her under his body.
Up Throw - Gets under them and stretches his body similar to Elasto Blast, instead he slingshots them above.

(Specials)
Neutral B - Frizz: He'll start charging the attack sort of like Fox's Up B. During this phase you can then use the control stick to aim the attack, sending an explosive fireball attack in any direction. Unlike Zelda you cannot change direction while using the attack. Sets players on fire for a few seconds and can also set areas of the stage on fire for a few seconds, dealing damage to anyone who wanders into the flames.

UpB - Chimaera Wing: Based upn the famous item in the Dragon Quest series. Slime will teleport skyward in a streak of yellow light. Straight up vertically. He won'y be able to move horizontally until after he appears again. The move is like Zelda's teleport except faster and Slime never disappears, just streaks up into the air. After the move he will be unable to attack. The offensive side of this special is anyone caught under the path of Slime will receive damage and knockback.

Side B - Slime Knight*: A knight doll appears on Slime's back and slashes like crazy, sort of like Metaknight. You can hold down B and he'll continue to slash but you can't move while he's slashing. It is a multi hitting attack, much like Metaknight again, and can cause a player some damage if not careful. Slime can also drop the kinght doll on the ground and on its own it will begin attacking while Slime is free to move. The catch is the doll will dissipate 10 seconds after being on its own.

DownB- Back Up!: Summons a random member of the Slime family (She-Slime, Heal Slime, Bubble Slime, King Slime, etc...) for different effects:

Bubble Slime: Will run away on the battle field, in the process running under characters and causing them to trip.
Slime Knight: A Slime Knight will hop onto the stage and deliver one large slash in front of him, 7%
King Slime: He will puff up to a very large size and crush any character in his path, 10%
Slime Stack: Several slimes will appear and hop on top of one another and will fall forward attacking all within their line, 4% per slime.

(Final Smash)

Final Smash - Schleimann Tank: The camera will zoom to the left of the stage in the background. Suddenly the gigantic Schleimann Tank will roll onto the stage. Once it ceases moving other slimes will be calling for Slime. When a cannon will suddenly appear on stage, leading Slime to hop and dance around before jumping into the cannon. He will then be fired into the Schleimann Tank. Once inside the cannons will begin being loaded and they will fire projectiles onto the stage. Rocks, boxes, Rock Bombs, explosive eggs, and missles will be fired onto the stage at a time. Once the Final Smash is over the final cannon will be loaded with Slime and he will be fired at the stage, causing a large, final splat/impact. He will flatten onto the ground, but spring back up and continue from where he left off.

Colors:
Standard - Blue hue
Color one - Red hue
Color two - Green hue

Kirby Hat - Slime Hat: Kirby will have the top part/head and eyes of a slime, he will be able to use Frizz. He'll pull his hand to his body and start charging a fireball and release.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/CloakedShadow/ks.jpg

Home stage - Zenithia (Dragon Quest IV-VI) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12936266&postcount=18

http://cdn1.gamepro.com/blogfaction/images/dragonquest(2).jpg

*A Slime Knight is basically a knight resting on top of the Slime. In the Dragon Quest Heroes games, any living creature could utilize a Slime Knight, and if put on a certain kind of item, it would act on its own against anyone. if put on a certain kind of item, it would act on its own against anyone.
[/collapse][/quote]

OMG!! I love it! I like the concept very much, definetly needs to be in Smash as Square-Enix's rep, now..

..on to a Custom Robo moveset for Ray.

EDIT:

@ssbowns: Even though i've never played his games I can honestly tell you that his chances are up there, like you said he definetly isn't a top priority pick like Megaman is but like I said he is a very popular candidate.

The 3rd candidates that can be potentially expected are:

• Sonic
•Megaman
•Snake
•Ryu H.
•Slime

that's proving that Sakurai even wants 3rd part characters this time around, most likely we might see 3 at most with being Sonic, Megaman and one of those others, I would like to see four(4) though, but that may be pushing the envelope a bit.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wow I decide to go to sleep early and then this ***** comes and bites off my jokes. Stay off my plate son.

Image biting off Iblis's
Will Smith? You don't even know what you are posting relevant to the topic LOL, at first was going to make this whole post funny about you but you made yourself look stupid before I got the chance :-/ I need to be faster.

Just play the game then you'll see his moveset. No one here made a moveset for Lloyd. I'm not making one because I'm busy with a lot of movesets.

And stop posting pictures. It's occupying the page.

Star, can you make me a Toad icon/avatar?
I think he made a Toad one already and about the pics. At least mine were on-topic and funny. I think Chris might look like that bird though LOL.

They have an active Brawl hack for Llyod so if anyone is really dying to get a moveset out of him, just check that hack out, either on here or on Youtube.

Going to work. I'm ghost.

OmegaXXII

Wow I decide to go to sleep early and then this ***** comes and bites off my jokes. Stay off my plate son.

Will Smith? You don't even know what you are posting relevant to the topic LOL, at first was going to make this whole post funny about you but you made yourself look stupid before I got the chance :-/ I need to be faster.
You got Ninja'd!!

Why even suggest Lloyd? Who is he??

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Llyod is from the Tales games. More specifically the Tales of Symphonia. (Great game might I add.) He has a great moveset pool no doubt but, his chances are slim even if he had 2 titles on Nintendo (his only titles)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What would people think if a Rotohex stage was included?

Rotohex Stage Icon

Stage Appearance

You fight on a hexagonal shaped battlefield, which will get filled up with hexes. At times, the hexes will disappear, which will lower the battlefield altitude. However, players need to be careful not to get squished by hex pieces, or else they'll get KO'd.

A cursor will also be moving around, which will rotate the hexes in an attempt to clear them.

Occasionally you'll see some glowing hexes. If they disappear, a bunch of hexes will slide down to the abyss that got made.

Players can be sent flying out of the Rotohex boundaries, so if the Rotohex playing field is filled up with hexes, players won't get squished by the playing field boundaries.

Regarding music, this stage has its own unique music, just like Hanenbow does. Its music can't be altered with My Music.

-------------------
Bonus

The player who is using the Wii U controller can control the cursor, meaning that while the Wii Remote users are fighting, the Wii U controller user can play Rotohex and try to mess up the fighters as well.

Control Pad: Move cursor
A button: Rotate hexes clockwise
B button: Rotate hexes counterclockwise

When this stage gets selected, a popup will appear, where you can choose to make the cursor move automatically or manually.

Automatic: The CPU will control the cursor. The Wii U controller will behave like the Wii Classic Controller when this option is chosen. If there's only one human player, and the controller being used is the Wii U controller, this option is chosen automatically.

Manual: The Wii U controller user will have full control of the cursor. This option can also be chosen if all the fighters are CPU players. However, if there's only one human player, this option can't be chosen if the lone player is using the Wii U controller. If the lone player is using any other control scheme, then this option can be enabled.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I don't wanna hate but.... no K Rool? Fail. I MAYBE would have let it slide had you not said Midna and 9 Volt. Also, I like that you give Geno a nod. Most EVERYONE hates him nowadays.

Edit: I love that Slime moveset. He really would be a cool character to play, regardless of the fact that he doesn't deserve to be in Smash.

@Berserker: I'd like to see a Bowser Jr. moveset if you havent already done one

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I don't wanna hate but.... no K Rool? Fail. I MAYBE would have let it slide had you not said Midna and 9 Volt. Also, I like that you give Geno a nod. Most EVERYONE hates him nowadays.

Edit: I love that Slime moveset. He really would be a cool character to play, regardless of the fact that he doesn't deserve to be in Smash.

The guy's logic is flawed, because he puts down a lot of ATs for the fact that they're ATs.

1st, he forgot that the main point of having ATs was to bring characters who couldn't make it as playable this time around. So most of those ATs are good solid candidates to the next game.

2nd, he forgot Little Mac was an AT, so I'm surprised to see he even mentioned him.

The guy has his akward (aka different from mine) choices, it's mostly reasonable, but if he's going to talk "realistically" I couldn't help but find some characters to be really weird and farfetched choices (Genesect?).

Genesect is not only a legendary pokemon, but is also bipedal which is ideal.
Really? Bipedal = automatically fit for Super Smash Bros? We have two quadruped pokemon running around in SSB, how is being bipedal even a requirement?

@Berserker: I'd like to see a Bowser Jr. moveset if you havent already done one

There's already a Jr. moveset. Though it is heavily based on his paint brush abilities, it's a good read. Just check my sig and click the move set list.

What's with the Tifa sig? Lol.

About stryk's blog, most of his choices were.... huh?

No such thing as realistic roster. That's the truth.

Mario: I'm pretty much against Geno but not Jr. He forgot about Toad. At least put him with Jr. I can't believe he put Geno over him. No offense for Geno fans.

Zelda: None of his picks are getting in.

DK: K rool has a chance. I'm for K Rool more than Dixie.

Wario: No chance we're getting a wario rep. It's only Wario who will represent his series.

F- Zero: Wtf. Black Shadow? Captain Falcon is the only worthy rep for F -zero. No need for more.

Mother: I'm neutral on Claus but I prefer keeping Lucas.

3rd party: Travis?? He has a chance but there will most likely be 3 reps in the 3rd part list.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Star, are you doing avatars for those who request them?

On another note, 10 seconds, isn't that a tad long? I mean, especially if it attacks on it's own and you can use it again straight after, it seems like he's on there way too long and slime is just getting a helper... i'm just saying i'm not sure about that move....
True, that would be a little too long to have an obstacle like that on stage.

OMG!! I love it! I like the concept very much, definetly needs to be in Smash as Square-Enix's rep, now..
Glad you enjoyed it.

Well thank you, that is good enough for me... But do take a look at how he has crossovered with Mario and gang in three games already, just saying... lol

For those who may not have read it previously here it is again. Added intro.

[COLLAPSE="Slime Moveset"]Slime:

(Standard)
AA - A second lunge

(Smash)

(Aerials)

(Grabs)
A - Constricts them.

(Specials)

Side B - Slime Knight*: A knight doll appears on Slime's back and slashes like crazy, sort of like Metaknight. You can hold down B and he'll continue to slash but you can't move while he's slashing. It is a multi hitting attack, much like Metaknight again, and can cause a player some damage if not careful. Slime can also drop the kinght doll on the ground and on its own it will begin attacking while Slime is free to move. The catch is the doll will dissipate 4 seconds after being on its own.

(Final Smash)
http://dsmedia.gamespy.com/ds/image...est-heroes-rocket-slime-20060919042112064.jpg

Colors:
Standard - Blue hue
Color one - Red hue
Color two - Green hue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dShadow/ks.jpg

Intro: Slime comes flying out of the air after a cannon noise is heard. Taken from Rocket Slime.

Home stage - Zenithia (Dragon Quest IV-VI) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost....6&postcount=18

http://cdn1.gamepro.com/blogfaction/...est(2).jpg

*A Slime Knight is basically a knight resting on top of the Slime. In the Dragon Quest Heroes games, any living creature could utilize a Slime Knight, and if put on a certain kind of item, it would act on its own against anyone. if put on a certain kind of item, it would act on its own against anyone.[/COLLAPSE]

The only thing I was not able to put was my openeing paragraphs, but I'll come back with those later. Movesets are not really my thing, but if I'm going to do another one it will be Saki Amamiya. But I'm way more interested in doing a Sin and Punishment stage. ;)

Star just PM the Toad avatar to me. No need to post it here.

Oh, I'm gonna be really busy this week so I won't be making any movesets by then.

Off for now.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Yeah, urite.

I'm just glad that somebody finally put some hooters in their roster.

Someone on here went on a rant about Gensect, what do you think about Deoxys as an alternative?
Plus I've yet to see any movesets for the guy...
Deoxys missed his chance in Brawl. As much as I love the 3rd generation, it's in a really awkward spot. It's far too old to be fresh in peoples minds but it's far too new to be classic and was released after Pokemon's nostalgia period. Ergo, I doubt we'll ever see a playable 3rd gen.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Deoxys missed his chance in Brawl. As much as I love the 3rd generation, it's in a really awkward spot. It's far too old to be fresh in peoples minds but it's far too new to be classic and was released after Pokemon's nostalgia period. Ergo, I doubt we'll ever see a playable 3rd gen.

This! I couldn't quite express my sentiments for 3rd gen pokemon, but you pretty much nailed it.

Except I'd drop the "far" word. I'd just say it's old enough to not be remembered nor relevant, and it's new enough to not be considered calssic.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Anything can sound bad when you put it that way, just look at King KRool, its as if the ways of his position unexist...

And I'm STILL rootin for that mutha****a!

Not to play the sour card, but most people don't want the newcomers based on relevancy or status, they just want characters. Just look at Geno, did he miss the nostalgia boat? I don't recognize such an argument. If it were true, we wouldn't have pit or snake in the game. We definitely wouldn't have a solid basis for expecting megaman.

Characters don't always need to be represented as vintage classic or brand spankin' new.
K Rool and Geno are examples of extremely nostalgic characters who everyone in our generation knew during the SNES days. While I'm not saying he has a good chance, Geno still has A chance because he has nostalgia and what matters is relevance or nostalgia. My point is that Deoxys has neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom