• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Day Sixty: Ashley Robbins and Ragna the BloodEdge

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Olimar 100%

Black Knight 15%

Nominations:

Slime x4
Saki Amamiya x1

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Olimar - 100%
Viable and unique (see: not only unique Mewtwo) character, playable from the start of Brawl, has a new game coming out, represents a relatively new series, which Sakurai mentioned as being very valuable, considering the lack of new IPs, aside from generic Miis.

Dark/Black Knight - 15%
He could get in based off of the third rep going to villains, as well as being added to give Ike an opponent to fight, although with Ike (and possibly a decloned Ganondorf) already being slow, heavy sword users, I don't think he'll be added due to what little he can bring to the table in comparison to them, not to mention the saturation of sword-users as a whole.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Olimar ~ 100%. Perhaps the most deserving addition to Smash Bros. Brawl, Olimar also boasts the most unique character playstyle. With more games on the way, and possibly Nintendo's best new franchise, he's not going anywhere. Level 5 Want.

P.S. I think 50% isn't really reflective of his likelihood, but rather how much you want him. Maybe you should reconsider it.

Black Knight ~ 71%.
Ike's eternal rival, and the main villain of the Radiance saga. In a franchise rich with great fighter potential, the Black Knight rivals both Lyn and Caeda as newcomers, but possibly with an edge over both. Lyn was only a Lord as part of a trio in one game. Caeda was Marth's wife, but she was a Cavalry hero, and taking her off her horse kind of goes against the entire fighting style of the character. Add to it a fantastic visual quality, Black Knight even made it into Brawl in some forms, after even a single game.

Bear this in mind:
Path Of Radiance was released in April 2005
Radiant Dawn was released February 2007
Super Smash Bros Brawl was released January 2008

Even with only one game appearance at the time of Brawl pre-production Black Knight made it into Brawl with:
- Trophy
- Theme Song (On Castle Siege)
- Sticker
- Appearance in Castle Siege's Throne section

Let's also not forget, that the majority of people assume Black Knight was dead at the end of Path of Radiance, it wasn't until Radiant Dawn that it was revealed he survived. So! With one game, Sakurai's team wouldn't of known he'd come back but he STILL made a substantial Brawl appearance.

Want Level- 5

Newcomer:
Dark Samus x5

Veteran:
Falco x5

Prediction:
Lucas ~77%
Zoroark ~61%

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Olimar - 100%

I really don't see Olimar going. I'm 100% sure he'll be back.

Black Knight - 3 %

I see more better potential reps than Black Knight in my opinion from the series.

Wanted: 2

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Olimar - 97%

Black Knight - 70% (Was once mentioned by Sakurai in Brawl development, only FE anti-hero/villian to appear in more than 1 game, deserving, could have a unique moveset due to his skill set and how he wields his sword in FE, only true rival is Marth's wife Caeda)

If Star Fox can get 3 Reps in Brawl, I doubt there would only be 2 FE spots on the SSB4 Roster.

Also if he does get in, he would be the only character in Smash to have truly died in his game of origin. lol

I'm also bored so as a FE Fanboy I'm working on potential moveset for him, so far his Side-Special gives him his Blessed Armor...

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Olimar - 100%

With a new Pikmin game in development for Wii U, he's guaranteed a franchise spot for SSB4.

He's definitely deserving (5).

Black Knight - 50%

The first question is whether or not Fire Emblem gets a new rep. Since I believe it has a decent chance, it then goes to the second question; which Fire Emblem character for SSB4?

There are a couple of notable possibities: Caeda, Micaiah, Roy, some new FE lord, and of course, the Black Knight. The Black Knight's chances mostly depend on if a new Fire Emblem game is announced soon. If yes, Black Knight's chances drop further to about 20%. If no, Black Knight's chances increase to 70%. So my likeliness score for him is a little more than average.

No matter if there's a new FE lord or not, Black Knight does have some advantages that could help him reach playable status in SSB4. He's the only major recurring villain in the FE series. The "villain" status alone helps him a bit, since villains usually come third.

However, IMO, the patterns are just mere coincidence and don't matter to Sakurai and his team. So that leaves us with some drawbacks him from passing the drawing table to the character selection screen. He isn't very relevant as of now to Fire Emblem, since his last game was in 2007. In addition, although he's not unknown, he's isn't a widely supported character for a new FE spot. The competition for a new FE character is difficult.

In my perception, Black Knight is by a small margin the most likely candidate for a new FE character. However, if a new FE lord comes anytime soon or if Caeda's fanbase increases more (IMO, she's Black Knight's main competitor),b then I can see Black Knight in trouble.

Do I want him? I think his franchise can get a third rep for SSB4 (Fire Emblem is not absolutely deserving of a new rep, but it's just deserving enough for a third rep to be considered). But I'd personally prefer Caeda. Still, I'd have nothing against his inclusion, so he ranks as neutral (3) for me.

My Nominations:
Veterans
Wolf x3
R.O.B. x2

Newcomers
Dark Samus x4
Jiro x1

BTW, SSBFan, I don't think you counted my votes for newcomers yesterday. Here were my nominations.

Jiro x5
Genesect x3
Balloon Fighter x2

My Predictions
Lucas - 90%
Zoroark - 65%

D

Deleted member

@JavaCroc: Thanks for reminding me. Added your nominations and others as it is updated.

Also, there's also that chance Ike gets a third game. If he does, I think Black Knight stands a good chance of being playable, providing that he appears as a major villain again, of course. However, I doubt Ike will ever get a game again, which is why I don't think Black Knight will be appearing in SSB4. Also IMO, I don't think a lack of a new game announcement helps his chances at all. As a matter of fact, I think it simply makes only two Fire Emblem reps that much more likely.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I think we need to try and all be a little less discriminatory against unwanted characters... 2% and 3% really? All you want to do is lower the chances... Bear in mind our lowest chanced character is Geno, do you really consider Black Knight to be less likely than Geno? Please do not simply vote down because you dislike the character. This is about chances not preferences.

Could we weight clearly irrational predictions as less?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Olimar: 98,56%

He's unique, is getting a new game... ah, you know the drill. *Moves him out*

Black Knight:

Had to look up for 'im first, good thing the previous post gave some information about him-

I wonder about this chances-if that's true that he's been appearing in two games as a villain, that might up his status a bit.

I give him 60%. He's had some stuff in Brawl about, so maybe.
To me he's neutral (3)

Nominating up:

Newcomers:

5x Prince Sable/Sabure Prince

Veterans:

2xSamus
2xWario
1xPit

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Also, there's also that chance Ike gets a third game. If he does, I think Black Knight stands a good chance of being playable, providing that he appears as a major villain again, of course. However, I doubt Ike will ever get a game again, which is why I don't think Black Knight will be appearing in SSB4. Also IMO, I don't think a lack of a new game announcement helps his chances at all. As a matter of fact, I think it simply makes only two Fire Emblem reps that much more likely.
Sorry for spoilers, but the Black Knight a.k.a Zegius died after dueling Ike in FE10.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Olimar- 100%. There's no reason to remove him. High tiered, sole rep of his franchise, and one of the most unique movesets in the game.

Black Knight- 50%
FOR
-Only villain to appear more than once in an FE game.
-The pattern (possibly just coincidence) of a villain always being the third character added in a franchise (Bowser was the 3rd Mario rep, Ganondorf was the 3rd Zelda rep, Wolf was the 3rd Star Fox rep, Mewtwo was the 3rd Pokemon rep, etc.)
AGAINST
-Competition with Lyn and Caeda.
-It's possible FE won't even get a new rep.

Nominations
Veterans: Falco x5
Newcomers: Bowser Jr. x5

finalark

SNORLAX
Olimar - 80% (unique character, I doubt he'll be cut but I think its still a possibility we won't see him in smash 4)

Black Knight - 65% (He has a fairly large fanbase and was a prominent figure in two FE games, its possible but I think we'll see another FE protagonist over him)

D

Deleted member

@OmegaXVII: Olimar was a starter in Brawl.

@finalark: Why do you think it's possible we won't see Olimar in SSB4?

Anyway, poll has ended. Will get the next day up around 8:50 PM CST. I will allow OmegaXVII to finish up his post, but other then that, all rating for Olimar and Black Knight's likeliness and deserving rate are not accepted.

D

Deleted member

Olimar and his Pikimin jumped with joy as the score for their likeliness was at an excellent 93.89%. The smiles in their faces couldn't have been sweeter as they went outside to celebrate the outstanding score they received.

With Black Knight, the reception was mixed. He was very disappointed with a score of 44.58% in likeliness because he was very much hoping to face Ike again in a duel of a lifetime and hoped this time he would finally win. He was also wondering why he only got a 3.38 in deserving level. He left, discouraged but optimistic that he would finally fight Ike again, even if his chances weren't considered great.

Lucario, who was sitting back, watching the Rate Their Chances go by, looked at Zoroark, who was very curious about Lucario, who had appeared in Brawl and had no clue whenever or not he stood a chance of getting in. As for Lucas, he was energetic and ready to see what people thought of the possibility of his inclusion.

Pseudomaniac wins five more newcomer nominations for being the closest to predicting Black Knight's score.

Lucas and Zoroark can now be rated for likeliness and how much you want them from a scale from one to five (No decimal included please). The poll ends at 8:00 PM CST tomorrow.

You can predict the overall score of Rayman's chances.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Lucas - 90%
I'm confident he'll stay, but if characters must be cut, depending how many are axed, his chances may drop slightly. Plus, Mother is dead and would be lucky to have just one rep at this point.

Zoroark - 75%
Sakurai has said the Pokemon Company determines much of the series' content in Smash. I don't know how much he's being pimped out in comparison to other potential Gen. 5 reps like (infinitely more original) Victini, but Zoroark being a humanoid dark fighter starring in a movie can't possibly hurt his chances. If anything, I see his moveset as a middle ground between those of Lucario and Mewtwo.

:phone:

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Lucas ~ 68%: With MOTHER being declared dead, and Lucas' starring game confirmed to be confined to Japan only... Combine that with definite over representation for MOTHER already and clone status, and we're met with a justified cut. Want Level -1.

Zoroark ~44%: While he was touted as Gen 5's Lucario, Zoroark is far less popular. Having Zoroark ALONGSIDE Lucario is very unlikely, so if we're expecting Zoroark to show up, that's conditional of other things. Match that with fierce competition from the return of Mewtwo, additions of other Gen 5 reps like Victini and Gensect, as well as eternal populars like Darkrai and Deoxys... the dark hound is ANYTHING but a sure-thing.
Want Level - 1

Veteran-
Falco x2
Jigglypuff x2
Wolf x1

Newcomers:
Dark Samus x3
Tom Nook x2

Prediction:
Rayman 28%

@Kupa Oh, Pokemon Company chooses eh? My bet is on Victini then. The head honcho of the Pokemon series' favourite pokemon is confirmed to be Victini.

D

Deleted member

@BKupa666: Well Zorua and Zoroark were Burger King toys, but I really don't think that indicates anything. I think advertisement on him has stopped and moved on to Victini since Victini is the new movie guy, but I'm not following Pokemon so I don't how much he was advertised.

Lucas

Lucas is a near guarantee based off the sole fact that he is a starter. My theory is that every starter will be made available from the start once again and will not receive the axe. Plus Mother was popular in Japan while it lasted. However, it is dead and he is not nearly as iconic as Ness, so if anyone gets the axe, it's probably going to be Lucas, but the threat of that happening is slim.

90%

Zoroark

Zoroark is among the most likely new rep for SSB4. He has moderately high fan demand for his inclusion, was the first Pokemon of the 5th gen to be revealed (Along with it's pre-evolution Zorua), and was the first 5th gen Pokemon to have a movie a la Mewtwo and Lucario. However, this does not guarantee him. His movie came over a year before SSB4's starts development, longer then that of Lucario's movie which was that of three months before Brawl's development starts so he may not be totally relevant to gamers, not to mention faces fierce competition from Victini, Genesect, and other Pokemons. Still, he has a good shot and coming from someone who is against his inclusion, we can't really denied that.

75%

However, I am absolutely against his inclusion. Not that he wouldn't be unique or bad, but I have zero motivation whatsoever to see him in Smash whatsoever. None of the arguments on why Zoroark would make a good candidate has been convincing to me and he looks too much like he was made to replace Lucario, and I heavily disapprove of them dumping Lucario unless it means Mewtwo returns. Aside from his Illusion ability, I really don't see what he can bring to the table.

Predictions:

Rayman: 15.89%

Veteran:
Samus (x5)

Newcomer:
Victini (x1)
Saki Amamiya (x1)
Medusa (x1)
Takamaru (x1)
Paper Mario (x1)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Lucas- Lucas is the newest icon for mother around. Because of this, i believe he has high, no, extremely high chances of staying with one of his biggest friends, Ness, in SSB4. Ninten has a chance of replacing him, but it is only that, a chance. I give Lucas 90% because of this.(And i hope my own rooting for lucas doesn't get in the way here: Likeliness is definitely a 5 for me((Likeliness is included with bias yes? If there's something i missed in the rules(((just a tad confusing))) just tell me)) )

Zoroark: I think Lucario may or may not be switched. However, Zoroark is a new pokemon and a new pokemon would be wanted for a new game yes? Therefore, i predict a gen 5 poke would be likely. The chances of it being zoroark i can't know, but it seems he has a fanbase, so i'd give him about 70%. I haven't had much experience with zoroark, but he looks pretty cool and seems like a decent fighter that could easily be in SSB4, therefore, my likeliness for him stands at 4. :)

Ok is that right? Just tell me if there's something i should take away or add to this.

*EDITS* Ok i see you cannot rate a char on full precent on how much you like him when he's your most wanted char(for obvious reasons). So I'm not quite sure how to rate lucas. a 4 just feels too low for me. However, i guess i can do it taking other ppl's opinions of him in to account. I don't see much dislike for lucas actually, but i haven't been on these forums long enough to really tell. I loved him from the beginning, simply because he was like ness. Argh, i don't know what to do. I like him at 5, but that could easily be considered bias, which i'm almost sure it is... *sigh* He's at the same level at Ness for me in likeliness, and ness is pretty much a hero, so take that in to account if you choose to take the score from me.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Lucas - 75%

I personally don't see Lucas leaving for Smash 4. The Mother series has yet to be updated in any kind of way, so I think that keeping both him and Ness would be perfect. However, I do also see some possible obstacles coming in his way due to his "dead" series...

Zoroark - 45%

I admit that Zoroark is one of the possible reps for SSB4. However, there are chances that Victini and Genesect might receive better chances during the time of SSB4's development due to their arising popularity. Zoroark has not been merchandised as often as Lucario had been, and this Pokemon is almost unnoticeable in the actual Black and White games (event Pokemon that was not merchandised as often as Victini's one and the final N fight). His chances are decent; however, they are not as strong as I had expected and I have a feeling that Victini might get over him as he on the other hand is becoming rapidly popular and notable (popularity is pretty much the decision for Pokemon characters in Smash).

Wanted level for Zoroark : 2

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Oh yay I won! :D Anyhow...

Lucas- 75%
FOR
-Appeared in Brawl.
AGAINST
-Partial clone.
-His series died.

Zoroark- 75%
FOR
-Pretty much Gen 5's Lucario.
AGAINST
-Competition with Vicinti and Genesect.

Nominations
Veterans: Wolf [x5]
Newcomers: Bowser Jr. [x3], Paper Mario [x5], Saki [x2]

Prediction for Rayman: 10%

D

Deleted member

@Psuedomaniac: Trust me on this, we are definitely getting a Pokemon newcomer, no if's, and's, or buts. I also think we have a high chance of us getting five slots, so even if Lucario stays, Zoroark/Victini/Genesect can still be included.
Lucas- Lucas is the newest icon for mother around. Because of this, i believe he has high, no, extremely high chances of staying with one of his biggest friends, Ness, in SSB4. Ninten has a chance of replacing him, but it is only that, a chance. I give Lucas 85% because of this.(And i hope my own rooting for lucas doesn't get in the way here: Likeliness is definitely a 5 for me((Likeliness is included with bias yes? If there's something i missed in the rules(((just a tad confusing))) just tell me)) )

Zoroark: I think Lucario may or may not be switched. However, Zoroark is a new pokemon and a new pokemon would be wanted for a new game yes? Therefore, i predict a gen 5 poke would be likely. The chances of it being zoroark i can't know, but it seems he has a fanbase, so i'd give him about 70%. I haven't had much experience with zoroark, but he looks pretty cool and seems like a decent fighter that could easily be in SSB4, therefore, my likeliness for him stands at 4. :)

Ok is that right? Just tell me if there's something i should take away or add to this.
By likeliness, it has to be done in a numeric form from 0% to 100%. Scoring from 1 to 5 is the want score. You can add how much you want Lucas back, but I am not counting want scores for vets already in Brawl, only cut vets and newcomers.

Also, you can predict the score of the on Deck candidates (All newcomers and some vets, look at the FAQs for what vet you can rate it's score it gets tomorrow). What can also be done is you can nominate up to five newcomers and five veterans that are not On Deck or has been polled yet. Read the OP for more information.

D

Deleted member

@Luco: Likeliness = how likely a character is. Just remember that. Also, remember that for Brawl vets, I don't take deserving scores (One to five) into account, just the likeliness score, which is again, you rate in percentage from 0% to 100%. If you need help on this, we'll continue this conversation via PM.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Lucas - 92%

In my opinion, everyone in the Brawl roster was deserving of their spot. But if there was one character who could have left in favor of someone more deserving, it would be Lucas.

Now trust me, I have nothing against the guy - he's actually my secondary main next to Luigi. However, the Mother series is dead, and didn't need two reps to begin with. In addition, being a semi-clone, Lucas's removal wouldn't be as significant as someone like Lucario with a unique moveset.

However, I honestly think every character from Brawl should return, and that includes Lucas.

(To be honest, SSBFan, I don't think starter character are necessarily safe, but that's just me.)

Do I want Lucas? I don't think he was deserving for Brawl, but I don't really see enough reason to throw him away now either, so he's wanted (4) for SSB4.

Zoroark - 70%

The competition for a 5th-gen Pokemon slot in SSB4 consists of three candidates - Zoroark, Victini, and Genesect. In my opinion, Zoroark is our second most likely 5th-gen Pokemon rep, behind Victini and in front of Genesect.

What does Zoroark have going for him?
  • He does not fall under the "Mew-type" legendary Pokemon as Victini does
  • He was the first 5th-gen Pokemon revealed to the public
  • He really can have a unique moveset given his illusion abilities
  • He is (currently at least) the most popular 5th-gen choice for Pokemon, although I see Victini's popularity increase after his movies
  • Other than some exceptions such as SSBFan, there aren't too many vocal people against him, nor are there many who seem like they would be against the possibility of him replacing Lucario

But what goes against Zoroark's inclusion?
  • He is not as recent as Zoroark. While he is still plenty relevant, his movie was released last year, and Victini's movies are releasing within this month (notice the emphasis on the s in movies)
  • He is often seen as simply a replacement for Lucario. Even though I said before that there seem to be not many people against his inclusion in place of Lucario, I actually think this will only deteriorate his image among people as a viable SSB4 candidate if he is treated as just an inevitable swap-in-swap-out character; I seriously expect a decline in popularity at some point in the future due to the deterioration of his character

However, it is obvious that he has many advantages that could propel over Victini, Genesect, and as people suggest, even Lucario as the new Pokemon character.

Do I want Zoroark? Although I prefer Victini, Zoroark has great potential to bring something new to the table. In addition, I'm starting to want to see him appear with Lucario as a fifth slot Pokemon in SSB4, because it would finally shut the mouths of all those people who only see him as an obvious replacement for Lucario when the two are completely different beyond their fur and bipedal status and can exist in the same frickin' game. It annoys me to no end that people think that it should be either swapping with Lucario or bust for Zoroark.

So while I prefer Victini, Zoroark is actually wanted (4) for me. That was my opinion up above - please respect it.

My Nominations:
Veterans
Luigi x3
Marth x2

Newcomers
Captain Syrup x5

My Predictions:
Rayman - 10%

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
@SSBFan: You're probably right.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I haven't had an interest in Pokemon since the 3rd generation, so as long as the character plays well in smash, I'm impartial to which one is put in. However, I do think that it's due time that Generations 2 and 3 get some representation.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Lucas - 85% (Mother's dead, and being a semi-clone he may be axed, I would miss him, but I'm pretty sure he's coming back)

Zoroark - 75%

Personally I'd like not to have a 5th Gen. Rep, keeping Lucario and having a buffed Mewtwo back as a semi-newcomer, I'd think would work better, and I know fans would agree.

Zoroark is the 68th most popular Pokemon, but Lucario(32) and Mewtwo(2) beat him in terms of veteran status, popularity, and unique movesets.

In comparison to them, Victini (more likey to be in a Pokeball), Genesect (time is against him), Meowth (is already in a Pokeball), and who aren't even in the Top 100 in fan popularity are little competition.

Either way, I do think he is deserving, I can see him having a unique moveset (mix of Wolf and Lucario?), and based on the trend of Pokemon newcomers he has a large shot at a spot, he just has to beat 1 of the 2 more popular and veteran status Pokemon to get in.

I'm Neutral so I give him a 3.

Link to most popular Pokemon: http://www.ign.com/top/pokemon

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
yay Charizard was first!

Ok, for my prediction, i predict rayman will get about 20%.

As for my noms....

Veterans:
Jigglypuff(2 votes)
Pokemon Trainer(3 votes)
Yea i have a fetish for discussing pokemon atm

Newcomers:
Victini(2 votes)
Dixie Kong(3 votes)

:)

Oh, and after seeing the response to lucas i adjusted my percentage on him. 90% ^^

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
@SSBFan: You're probably right.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I haven't had an interest in Pokemon since the 3rd generation, so as long as the character plays well in smash, I'm impartial to which one is put in. However, I do think that it's due time that Generations 2 and 3 get some representation.
Generation 2 got it's representation with Pichu.

I would love to see Deoxys as a third generation rep in SSB4, but his chances sadly aren't likely.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Generation 2 got it's representation with Pichu.

I would love to see Deoxys as a third generation rep in SSB4, but his chances sadly aren't likely.
I think Gen 2 deserves more than a 1-shot pathetic clone of Pikachu. And I'd like to see Deoxys as well, but yeah, it's not likely :\ Personally, I'd be happy if they just changed the Pokemon Trainer's lineup to Charizard, Bayleef, and Mudkip, but that just isn't happening.

D

Deleted member

Day Twelve has ended. Will get results around 9:00 PM CST, hopefully earlier.

D

Deleted member

Zoroark came up first, very curious about the reception he got. It was mixed. On the one hand, he was glad to have received a decent 66.13% in likelihood from people, but he was shocked that people had no idea what to think in regards if he should be in or not, getting a mediocre want rate of 2.5.

The general opinion was that Lucas had a strong chance of returning, although not a guarantee one. He smiled as the score was revealed to be 83.13%.

Ironically enough, Fox and Rayman came through the right door as Zoroark and Lucas left through the left, making people wonder if the rules for entrance has changed of if Fox and Rayman wanted to avoid running in to the previous candidates. The question wasn't the door issue, but if they would make it to SSB4.

For being the closest to predict Lucas's score, Barbasol wins five veteran nominations. For being the closest to predicting Zoroakr's score, JavaCroc earns five more newcomer nominations.

You can now rate Fox's and Rayman's likeliness. The poll ends at 8:00 PM CST. Meanwhile, players can predict Falco's and Bowser Jr.'s score the next day.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I give fox 100%. He's one of the original 12, who haven't been cut to date(and also it says that in the events). He is the icon of his series, and, much like mario, SSB isn't the game it should be without him. Sakurai would have to be, in my opinion, absolutely crazy to get rid of him.

Rayman i give a low 20%. I think many others have places over him, although since it's likely for more SSBs to come out he may be in one of the others.

Falco i predict will get 85%.
Bowser Jr. I predict will get about 65%.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Fox- 100% original 12

Rayman- 10%
FOR
-In a moderately popular franchise.
AGAINST
-No real demand.
-Third party.
-Competition against numerous other third parties.

Nominations
Veterans: Wolf [x3], Meta Knight [x2]
Newcomers: Paper Mario [x3], Saki [x2]

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Fox- 100%, no questions asked.

Rayman ~9% Rayman is one of those guys you could see getting into Smash, and wouldn't raise an eyebrow. He'd fit in, and is the mascot of UBISOFT... but there's no real fan demand, which is why Megaman is believed to be as likely as he is. If there was a grassroots movement, he could make it. But no....
Want level- 3

Prediction:
Falco~ 91%
Bowser Jr.~ 68%

Veteran Nominations:
Pokemon Trainer x10

Newcomer Nominations:
Tom Nook x3
Duck Hunt dog x2

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Fox - 100%

Rayman - 5% (unwanted, undeserving, 3rd Party and 3rd Party competition, has been upstaged by the Rabids, but fighting with a plunger would be pretty ****ing awesome lol)

Uhhh.... That's some hate you have for him. I still like Rayman until now. Can't wait for that new Rayman (Not Raving Rabbids) game for the wii.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
EDIT: Apparently I get five more newcomer nominations. Yay!

Fox - 100%

Fox is one of the original twelve, and while his series may not be shining or in the greatest situation anymore, he is very much deserving of his spot. Plus, the fact that his series got two reps despite it's relatively insignificance in the great scheme of Nintendo and gaming shows that Sakurai is willing to represent his franchise more.

Of course Fox is deserving (5).

Rayman - 8%

Rayman has a slim chance - Ubisoft has become one of the more prominent third-party developers on the Wii with it's Just Dance and Raving Rabbids franchises, and has decent connections with Nintendo. In addition, it helps that the Raving Rabbid franchise is mostly exclusive to the Wii, and that Rayman Origins may help him become more relevant and revive his series as an important franchise.

However, other than the Rabbids spin-off series, his franchise doesn't have much to do with Nintendo at all. In addition, he simply isn't popular at all with requests.

I can only see Rayman as a WTF-type third-party character, but when it comes to third-party characters, I prefer seeing someone who really deserves a slot, such as Megaman, Slime, and Professor Layton, and not a WTF character who may or may not be as deserving.

Although I've enjoyed some of his earlier games and look forward to Rayman Origins, he isn't deserving of the Smash Bros. treatment, so he is unwanted (2) for me.

My Nominations:
Veterans
Bowser x3
Pichu x2

Newcomers
Jiro x5
Captain Syrup x5

My Predictions:
Falco - 97%
Bowser Jr. - 78%

D

Deleted member

Fox

There's no reason to doubt his inclusion at all. He is coming back.

100%

Rayman

Would make an interesting character, but is very undeserving of a spot and not someone I really want to see in SSB4. Unwanted.

He does have a lot of games under Nintendo platforms and Ubisoft has a good relationship with Nintendo, however, there are numerous things going against him. First off, he's not really that relevant. Not many people care much for Rayman nowadays and is isn't among the most prominent Ubisoft franchise anymore. Secondly, he receives next to no demand for SSB4. Unpopular choices have been made, but Nintendo will almost certainly not go for characters with next to zero demands. Finally, he isn't incredibly important to the gaming industry nor Nintendo as I can't really remember any breakthroughs he's made for gaming.

In short, his chances are absymal. In the slight chance Ubisoft gets a rep, it will probably go towards Travis Touchdown.

10%

Predictions:

Falco: 91.33%
Bowser Jr.: 73.14%

Nominations:

Veterans:

Samus (x5)

Newcomers:

Victini (x1)
Saki Amamiya (x1)
Medusa (x1)
Takamaru (x1)