• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Jpg for being a bit sheepy and in the background,
I guess I can see this, even though I disagree. Most of my reads have been expressed by others at one time or another. Cool, but it doesn't mean my reads aren't genuine.

and for being a bit opportunistic in giving interest to voting July. Notice he has never addressed her to gain a read, when I was at the time. Only after I pushed for her, did he do that.
?

All I said was I was reading through her stuff and not liking it, and considered voting for her, until I saw her seriously pressing DeGrey, who I also wasn't liking, for info. That got rid of any desire to vote her for the time being: she seems to be scumhunting.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I also really like your scum-picks Ranmaru. It seems we may be a bit on the same mindwave sans the July read. Though we have SK in the nulls atm. :chuckle:

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
- Swiss is town! That's all. <-- slapped together and gratuitous

- A proactive ryker is the best ryker, we also believe that he is town too! <-- welll this is meta I can't verify and other than that there is no reasoning

-we do not like vg.jpg anymore! <--- wow I totally know why from your post here.

Your analysis post is a collection of one liners. Your play prior to that was horrific and A+B=SCUM.
Hun, remember that rhyme with a reason babble i was talking about?

same deal here, you still dance without a beat, your only assumption as to why it is slapped together is that we didn't explain our reasons yet, and get ready for it, ready?

3!

ON CERTAIN PEOPLE.

this shows that we are not as intrested in those avenues, but we would like to give a stance about them, if we feel the need to go in-depth into something more important to us (see: T-block analysis) then we will, otherwise, it's something to put to the side.

Right now, for example, we are deciding where to direct our importance, we believe that vg.jpg is a good vote, but there are many other good votes too, and this time kata will be making that decision :chuckle:

(my) horrific play is only horrific in your eye, i was very rapid-fire to catch up with the thread and make a bit of illogical fallacies here and there, but i picked myself up and dusted it off, and furthermore, just because people are starting to sway on a different opnion of someone, doesn't mean i'm going to jump onto the stage and shake it!~

i gotta dig the track first, get the feel of it, and the vibes i was getting from the tblock boy wasn't good, and while other people were revving to the nich song, i found myself more isolated in choosing the other jam, as the tune wasn't right.

does it make me bad for having different tastes, not dancing to the other song?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm. After going back over SK's posts, I'd have to say he's slipped to null pending Kat's post. It feels like Soup has been somewhat scattered, and that Kat's the one providing the bulk of the analysis from the slot. Some of Kat's reads in his 1-liner filled post (Degrey town, for instance) puzzle me as well whereas others I've agreed with. So I want to see that big post from Kat detailing his reads and some analysis behind them before I make a decision on the playerslot.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, my post still stands, I want to see some reads from Kat that are completely explained before I pass judgement.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@SK: So your analysis post was deliberately light because you felt it wasn't important to provide details. Well thank you very much! I think you were just too busy chatting in your scum QT to take the time to make a proper analysis post, what do you think of that?

Also, it wasn't that you didn't vote Nich, it was that you over-reached HARD on T-Block with crapologic and did so in the face of a Nich wagon too. I just see it as scum fanning the flames really.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I'm not buying this "happy-go-lucky all my behavior is totally defensible" from SK here.

Nosiree.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
You are completely ingoring the message, mr. activity buff!

some things have more importance than others, and therefore should be put into more detail, therefore, the things not as important can be to your words 'deliberately small.'

what is that to say about anyone else? what about swiss? his reads are 'deliberately small' are you going to attack him for it?

what about anyone that doesn't touch enough on something, are you going to attack them?

there's alot of those people.

But i'm not going to try and blackmail and point the finger, i'm just making a point, and that point is that from your logic everything must have a reason, if it doesn't, it's nothing of use.

but why? why mr. reyth? if you were so curious of our reads, you could have asked us, have you not thought that perhaps we are so less content with giving things out is so it isn't as easy to give scum things to lean on?
we want to generate questions, we want to answer them, but so far you haven't solely stepped up to the plate and took us on, in fact, when we voted you, you completely ignored it.

why are you so afraid to confront us? you say all of these comments about us, but refuse to get in our face, we literally have to drag you out of here, and all you do is say "yeah well you're scum."

and on top of the t-block thing, it's the same thing, it wasn't YOUR read that t-block was being scummy, but because we have a different one, it's bad.

That's not to say you didn't explain why, but you still had the mindset "its not my logic, ITS CRAP."

if all you're going to do this game is eat and grovel whatever people throw at you and be so dead-set in yourself to not see the bigger picture, then we are generally wasting our time on you.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Welcome to Wallville!
Population 2

You are completely ingoring the message, mr. activity buff!

some things have more importance than others, and therefore should be put into more detail, therefore, the things not as important can be to your words 'deliberately small.'
Pardon me but analysis posts should give details. Scum don't want to provide details and your assertion to the contrary is scumtatsic.

what is that to say about anyone else? what about swiss? his reads are 'deliberately small' are you going to attack him for it?
I have attacked him for it and he has come out with a better analysis. He fleshed out his reads ITT and in a way that I agree with and I upgraded his status because of it. Instead you are just whining and trying to minimalize the value of detailed scum reads with reasoning. Its because it CATCHES scum that details are important and not the opposite as you try to assert below.

what about anyone that doesn't touch enough on something, are you going to attack them?

there's alot of those people.
Name some of these other people.

But why? why mr. reyth? if you were so curious of our reads, you could have asked us, have you not thought that perhaps we are so less content with giving things out is so it isn't as easy to give scum things to lean on?
Confirm vote SK * 1e+06.

we want to generate questions, we want to answer them, but so far you haven't solely stepped up to the plate and took us on, in fact, when we voted you, you completely ignored it.
I wasn't catching up on 7 pages of content when you voted me for crap reasoning was I?

why are you so afraid to confront us? you say all of these comments about us, but refuse to get in our face, we literally have to drag you out of here, and all you do is say "yeah well you're scum."
Do I look afraid here?

we are generally wasting our time on you.
Want me to go away huh?

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Once again mr. reyth, some things are more important then others, it is better to have a stance then not to have one.

If we are going by that way, my analysis said i did not like vg.jpg, and therefore is determined as 'scum read.'

but, we had a bigger one.

you.

and we voted it.

because we wanted to pressure it.

therefore, i hope to generalize content and description as to why i am voting such person if they respond to me, or if people react it to it.

DeGray, PLSD, Zen, Swiss, KK at times, there's a whole bunch.

but a john, sir, you saw the vote.

it took awhile, but no, thank you for confronting like a man, of disco.

no, we love the company :chuckle:

Reyth

Smash Rookie
LOL. Wow first time ever a scum suspect made me lough out loud and smile.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
You can call me arrogant but in the final analysis you are just making excuses (and scummy ones) for a light analysis post. Period.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
No, i'm saying that the meta here is different than MS, so try and get used to it, i did not blame meta as to why you think i'm scummy, i'm just saying that people here in general play different and you're going to have to pick up on it.

Kata is still catching up, he'll have a post soon, and he'll be driving next week for sure.

we have decided that i'm gonna be mr. tough bob man square pants and kata is gonna be the more explainatory side, but we're gonna have to find a medium in our playstyles, i am learning that we play differently!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I don't like hydra in-thread schizophrenia but I will certainly be watching to see this.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
And what happened to: "Don't worry about who's posting, we're fused"!??

MOAR VOTES HERE PLZ!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'm with Reyth on this one. I'll wait until Kat's caught up and delivers his content before making a final decision, but I don't like SK nearly as much now.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
We haven't talked yet in real time, kata posts his thoughts in the qt and I..sigh combine them with mine yadda yadda freaking yadda.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@Zen: Hope you've been reading up because catching up on 7 pages just about killed me.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Hey Grey how about a super nifty disco-man vote for Sk here?
Super no there. Your push is weak. If that analysis post, which I had no issue with, is your only reason for voting them, then you need to step back and realize there are better places for your pressure. If you have more, then enlighten me because it's all I've seen.

How about this? If you get half the votes necessary to lynch on KK, I will vote him.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
SK -- Openly declares a sheep vote on T-Block. Wrongly declares T-Block's vote of Nich as OMGUS. "wow interesting events"; just pings my gut and I did seem to get another gut view of SK over the TB-Nich as a sort of "scum glee" if you will, but just gut. Severe backpedaling and case reaching on T-Block; very populist. Then we have post #283 which was basically slapped together; I see no reason to assign a blanket town read to KK (even though my gut says town), so I assume this is a gut read. Says Nich is newb-town; this is an easy read to make but I would REALLY like to see the town reasoning on this because newb is not a faction. T-Block is not scum but needs more content, OK. Ran town for shallow questionnig that he follows up on OK, we agree. Swiss is town; no reasoning, just Swiss is town? From what? Grey is town for proactive; this is a meta read that I am unfamiliar with but w/e. I am scum for shallow questions (not shallow) while catching up; bzzzzt. July null for not enough content?? and Swiss gets a town read?? This analysis post is NOT genuine. PLSD null for no content (obvious). Based on the play this slot has exhibited: Scum

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Their play has not improved since I posted that on page 9 and with their latest contribution, it is just confirmation of my initial read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kangaroo:

1. Well I felt that she was just voting him to say that he and Nich were ok people to pressure, therefore she put a vote that was for pressuring. I mean she even asked him questions, he never answered those, and she didn't follow up with them. I just noticed that upon a re-read. This was part of why I felt her whole post regarding SK was fake, therefore I didn't like that. Sure Swiss plays suspiciously, sometimes I do, Nich does, but we do have to look into their play closely to see if it's really malicious intent or not, and not just HE'S SCUMMY.
  2. I thought her push on him was a bit more than that originally, tbh. That was why I was peeved with how she let him get off like that.
  3. I guess we are, I just didn't see it. No, I didn't see her read of Degrey as opportunistic, and I like the read. I feel he is pretty scummy upon coming in.
  4. No problem.
  5. I will. Same, I am quite interested in what she will bring next to the table.
  6. Well I feel SK has been griping at me for things that aren't really important, like when I mentioned July seeing KAT come in, I felt that wasn't really necessary to point out, it was merely a misunderstanding. I also didn't like the FoS from them, because I feel I was specific enough with my "Content isn't ENOUGH to base alignment" and felt that was scummy. That's about it for their recent play. This is also why I feel they are my weakest read, and I strongly disagree with Reyth that my list is reversed.
  7. I do not see a problem with SK's content level. I would take it as null.

@JPG:

Well I would like to see some more from you then. Give me your 3 scum picks with reasoning please. I do not think that matters. Degrey is pretty obvscum and anyone can say that, so I do not think that would be a valid reason to let her off the hook if you genuinely felt she was by standing. It felt more like a threat. Btw, why do you think Reyth is town?

I also really like your scum-picks Ranmaru. It seems we may be a bit on the same mindwave sans the July read. Though we have SK in the nulls atm. :chuckle:
Mhm. I like your vote.

Top Bottom