• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
*namesearches*

Nich was in consideration for mvp with this playerlist, what happened?
He didn't deserve it. Town won because scum played incredibly poorly this game. MVP shouldn't just be given to "whoever played best". Nich did some good things and showed some improvement, but I would place scum's loss more on scum's actions than Nich's.

Reyth did a good job. He just..... got really, really unlucky.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
He didn't deserve it. Town won because scum played incredibly poorly this game. MVP shouldn't just be given to "whoever played best". Nich did some good things and showed some improvement, but I would place scum's loss more on scum's actions than Nich's.

Reyth did a good job. He just..... got really, really unlucky.
I disagree, mvp is for the most valuable player. Granted that devalues it, but it should have a different award theory behind it if it's only for exceptional performances.

Regardless, I don't mean "what happened" as in "why didn't he get it?" I mean "how the hell was nich even in consideration for best play this game?"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I disagree, mvp is for the most valuable player. Granted that devalues it, but it should have a different award theory behind it if it's only for exceptional performances.

Regardless, I don't mean "what happened" as in "why didn't he get it?" I mean "how the hell was nich even in consideration for best play this game?"
He was. Reyth played his slot better though. Nich had good reads, but he didn't really convince anyone of anything until after his death, and even then.... his one big read died last, several days later. Nich brought some light to town, but he wasn't a guiding beacon all game. He approached his case incorrectly with the town he was playing with, and it just looked like tunneling; PLSD made Nich's play more effective than it would have been, effectively hamstringing Nabe as well for the rest of the game.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I just wanted to note that Nabe surviving to D4 wasn't exactly my fault, PLSD, Kawaii, AND Video all effectively suicided on their own. (And if PLSD hadn't suicided, I would have gotten that Nabe lynch D1.)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I honestly don't remember 75% of this game but bar a memory lapse I recall having Nabe at L-2 and asking ranmaru to hammer, to which he said he would. Kuz's gambit was literally the only thing that stopped that lynch.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I honestly don't remember 75% of this game but bar a memory lapse I recall having Nabe at L-2 and asking ranmaru to hammer, to which he said he would. Kuz's gambit was literally the only thing that stopped that lynch.

:phone:
Kuz's gambit was why I voted him.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
By my count Nabe is at L-1.

Unvote

DeGrey now is your chance to get on the wagon so you don't die or whatever.

Ran can hammer for us.
Degray, I'll hammer TomMorow. I'll give a brief warning before hammering.

I disagree with lynching Swiss or Nich. Nich I'm deff never going to wagon. Swiss I have a town read on. I mean, I don't know if Swiss likes to mesh in the background as scum, seeing him as scum in K v D. I guess it's the same as your Nabe town read, but I wouldn't cry for his lynch if it happened. Nich I would cry over. :c

I do agree on SK, Jpg, Tblock. I don't understand why you are ok with Jpg's lynch now tho. That makes me hesitate on them a bit.
Aaaandd then:

Terra used Morph!

Terra’s vote now counts as two votes. She is also allowed to stop two select players from being lynched at any time during the day phase. This ability can only be used once.

I'm a direct counter to Ran's role.

Stop Lynch: Nabe
Stop Lynch: DeGrey
Fun times ^^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know...

if we would have lynched nabe after that, Degray would have been lynched asap.

So thx Kuz for making it obv who ur partner was

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Future me apologizing for past me's horrible play here. Now I realize trying to force people to look at Nabe and Degray is dumb because people only just got mad at me and it didn't really make Nabe look scummier. (I just thought it would for some reason) Also, good to know that reading old posts of X1's still shows I have plenty to learn from him when he doesn't even play mafia anymore. Ryker as well, reading his back and forth with OS. It's all very informative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom