• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Well I'm assuming if Krystal were in, she'd incorporate her staff into her moveset. It's been forever since I played SF Adventures, so I don't quite remember all the abilities it had.
Yeah I have enough standard and special moves ideas to do her three times over. Her staff abilities in Starfox Adventures

Fires Blasters
Rocket Boost
Ice Breath
Opens Portals
Creates Barriers
Ground Quakes

She is also known to have Telepathy and ESP. She could have other Psychic abilities but it isn't mentioned.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Why can't you show us? =/

This could have been about my art, or the Japanese website

If about my Art:

Me scanner is being a bad boy.

I also don't have Paint Tool SAI anymore, so. . . psssshh. I wouldn't take a picture of my sketches either because I sketch incredibly lightly, and my phone/3DS has terrible quality.

Erg.

If it's about the website, I have no idea where to find a Japanese SSB4 community! :/

Also I just recognized something. If the character is not in the poll, it's probably not getting in SSB4. I'm very worried about Sakurai leaving Victini out just because of being "Mew-like".
I think the poll is a write-in. So, youre good to go. With the Melee poll we know it was, because people voted for Megaman, and Sonic ect. (Chocobo and Bomberman beat them out back then) So NO worries. Plus with Brawl, everyone was asking for anime characters, so it must be a write in.

She could also use some ground weapons from SFA, like the Gatlin Gun, and grenades.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I would say Krystal should have her Pterodactyl (Cloudrunner?) as a Final Smash somehow, but there's also that giant T-rex boss she could hop on, which would just be MORE AWESOME, so clearly that should be her Final Smash.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Hey, so do you guys know in the Melee and Brawl polls how many votes everyone was given?

Was it a five vote system, one vote system... or what?

Black Knight: 漆黒の騎士
Rawk Hawk: ゴールド・ホーク
Doopliss: ランペル
Skull Kid: Sutaru Kiddo (Need help with this, anyone?)
Ray: (Need help)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey, so do you guys know in the Melee and Brawl polls how many votes everyone was given?

Here's Ray.

カスタムロボ

Give me a sec on Skull Kid.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

No clue. I'm guessing it will probably be in a fashion where we write as much as we want within a word limit, but it could also be a 1-5 votes per person thing as well. I don't know how they were conducted, just the results :/

Do you have a camera? it can be a good alternative if you have a way to get good lighting.
I don't, I could make a sketch, try to darken it as much as possible, and then take a pic. I'll do that and see how it goes. That just means the NvC will NOT be shown, because I'm nat taking the chance of ruining it. Drawing some of the cpacom characters is HAAARD ;/

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Krystal could use her sex appeal to stun every male character on the stage and make any female character on the stage jealous, causing them to involuntarily run off the stage.

............. wut.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Do you want my honest opinion, or my practical opinion? =P
Honest. Biggest problem is it still looks like a templated blog, if you get what I mean? Plus I need to get my colors on a better scheme.

I've changed things around. But I need a new background and I want to figure out how to make the blog background semi-transparent.

http://slimeandchocobo.blogspot.com/

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
This was actually planned if you look at the Brawl files. Metaknight's likely only made it in because it was promised during the old Dojo. And now for my personal picks.

Ness - Give him back Smiles and Tears, PLEASE
Peach
Lucas
Link
Zero Suit Samus

[COLLAPSE="Big pic."]
[/COLLAPSE]
Imagine Syrup like that, or even switching between a machine and her self.
You know she rode a Genie as the last fight in Wario Land.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Krystal could use her sex appeal to stun every male character on the stage and make any female character on the stage jealous, causing them to involuntarily run off the stage.

............. wut.
That would tick so many people off. I know she won "Biggest Hearthrob" in Nintendo Power Awards 2002 but I'm trying to avoid the whole "Hot Furry" issue.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Well I'm assuming if Krystal were in, she'd incorporate her staff into her moveset. It's been forever since I played SF Adventures, so I don't quite remember all the abilities it had.
You know what she did in SF Adventures?

She was frozen in a block of ice the entire game. :troll:

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Honest. Biggest problem is it still looks like a templated blog, if you get what I mean? Plus I need to get my colors on a better scheme.

I've changed things around. But I need a new background and I want to figure out how to make the blog background semi-transparent.

Yeah, my qualm with it is that it doesn't stand out from all other template sites. I'd be willing to help out a bit, as stuff like web assets aren't hard to create at all.

What kind of flexibility do you have in customizing the format?

For instance, can you change the padding around the banner? Or does that margin have to be there? I see you can make the background fixed. I have some ideas that could spruce it up a bit.

That would tick so many people off. I know she won "Biggest Hearthrob" in Nintendo Power Awards 2002 but I'm trying to avoid the whole "Hot Furry" issue.

'twas a joke of course. XP That'd be a dumb Final Smash.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
You know what she did in SF Adventures?

She was frozen in a block of ice the entire game. :troll:
You know what she did in SF Adventures? She started the entire Krazoa hunt and got Fox to look for it. You also got to play her as she flew a Cloud Runner against a flying dragon galleon. She was also the first character to be played in a main storyline in a starfox series.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace

Summary

The Great Piggy Bank Robbery, occasionally referred to as Duck Twacy due to the main character, is a classic Warner Brothers cartoon. MYMers had discussed in chat the possibility of performing a Looney Tunes movement many times, particularly characters such as Yosemite Sam and Wil E. Coyote. However, these ideas were often shot down on the grounds of many of the characters having little potential.

Sometime in late August, a Looney Tunes discussion was dominating chat, particularly the Chuck Jones Daffy. David posted a link to The Great Piggy Bank Robbery, causing Rool to joking suggest that the gangsters from the episode should be given movesets, despite them having nothing but names and a picture to work with. Surprisingly, the idea was met with enthusiasm from the chat and planning began on the movesets.

Post Date

The posting of Duck Twacy movement-related things (primarily movesets, but stages and extras are welcome) will take place on Halloween; October 31st.

Taken

KING K. ROOL: Flat Top, Wolf Man, Mouse Man

MASTERWARLORD: Rubberhead, Neon Noodle, Pussycat Puss

SMASH DADDY: PumpkinHead

N88_2004: 88 Teeth (unconfirmed)

BKUPA666: Double Header (unconfirmed)

DAVIDREAMCATCHA: Picklepuss

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yeah, my qualm with it is that it doesn't stand out from all other template sites. I'd be willing to help out a bit, as stuff like web assets aren't hard to create at all.

What kind of flexibility do you have in customizing the format?

For instance, can you change the padding around the banner? Or does that margin have to be there? I see you can make the background fixed. I have some ideas that could spruce it up a bit.
It's Blogger, so there is a decent amount of flexibility to those who know what they are doing. I haven't gotten to my CSS classes yet so I'm lost there. :p

No, the margin doesn't have to be there. I swapped out for a template that put some space between my main blog box and my side boxes. Right now I'm working on a better background.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
It's Blogger, so there is a decent amount of flexibility to those who know what they are doing. I haven't gotten to my CSS classes yet so I'm lost there. :p

No, the margin doesn't have to be there. I swapped out for a template that put some space between my main blog box and my side boxes. Right now I'm working on a better background.
Well I'm offering my services if you need them. I also know CSS. =D

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
And when the hell does she fight?
Well she fought on the Cloud Runner and she fired the blaster at Andross when he was flying away. That would mean she had the some of the powers if not all or more then Fox did. Since she knew the how to use it and how to leave Psychic Messages in it, then its safe to assume she had more abilities then Fox did.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Not more "when does he/she ever fight" arguments.... even jokingly....

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I appreciate it, although I'm about to head to bed. Here is what I have so far, still going to work on it.

I'll probably work on a stage concept for them tomorrow. Then I'll get with Luco about finishing our moveset.
Well have me in the mood to make something super nice, so if it's okay with you, I'd love to play around with making a blogger template. And who knows, maybe I can use that stuff to help out other character alliances as well.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well have me in the mood to make something super nice, so if it's okay with you, I'd love to play around with making a blogger template. And who knows, maybe I can use that stuff to help out other character alliances as well.
Sure, knock yourself out. I downloaded the XML file of the template I'm currently using. I think once I get the hang of using CSS more it will be much easier to do this. I just hate using templates, it is very restricting. lol

I could probably send it to you via emai? Also, here is my real last update for the night.

The background is a little dull and lacking detail, but I want to go with the vector pop design. For now at least.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I'm really interested in this whole PCAM campaign, and I really think there's some potential in it, but I think it's necessary for the website to really stand out among the crowd, so I'm willing to really pour some effort into creating a layout that really seems professional.

because I'll be honest: currently, none of the alliance sites look like something to be taken seriously. ^^;;

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm really interested in this whole PCAM campaign, and I really think there's some potential in it, but I think it's necessary for the website to really stand out among the crowd, so I'm willing to really pour some effort into creating a layout that really seems professional.

because I'll be honest: currently, none of the alliance sites look like something to be taken seriously. ^^;;
Believe me, I'm well aware of this. That is why I'm trying to do what I can. However it keeps coming off as some sort of "teen from a laptop" type display. :\

I'm considering ditching the whole box setting and going for a single page type display.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ugg, my internet went blank for a hour, what did I miss?

@Barbasol

Sorry it took me so long, see above.

Here's Skull Kid - スタルキッド

Night everyone.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Well that's why I'm willing to offer what my abilities as a graphic design student. I've got experience in web design, so coming up with something that looks professional is rather easy for me. =P

I set up my own blogger just so I can toy with the templates. Blogger doesn't really let you not use templates, but I've been able to push templates to their absolute limit in my experience. So I'll come up with something and run it by you guys to see if its the sort of thing you guys would want to use.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hex, I'd love if you could make a template for the Kremling Krew to use. I'm getting frustrated that I can't make it look good.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The way the website looks is one of the reasons why I'm basically putting the whole PCAM on the back burner. I don't see anyone looking at my blog and going WOW. Which sucks. But, oh well.

When it comes to the Mario franchise, I really, truely feel like there is this sort age battle going on.

We have the younger generation who side with Bowser Jr, and then we have the older gamers who side with Toad.

Anyone else notice this? Generally speaking, I feel like this is a solid statement, at least at first glance of the two groups. And then we have the Paper Mario people, who are the big weirdos . . . >.> . . . . . :3

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Hex, I'd love if you could make a template for the Kremling Krew to use. I'm getting frustrated that I can't make it look good.
I'll see what I can do. Right now, I feel like creating a basic framework that I can use for anything I come up with.

And my sights are on the PCAM blogger right now. Of course, I don't want to impose my ideas on you guys, so if you don't want me putting my grubby little hands in your business, feel free to let me know. =P

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well that's why I'm willing to offer what my abilities as a graphic design student. I've got experience in web design, so coming up with something that looks professional is rather easy for me. =P

I set up my own blogger just so I can toy with the templates. Blogger doesn't really let you not use templates, but I've been able to push templates to their absolute limit in my experience. So I'll come up with something and run it by you guys to see if its the sort of thing you guys would want to use.
You lucky duck, you always have to be Mr. Cool. lol

But if you don't mind it I'd appreciate it a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom