• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
UNVOTE

because it's from J's perspective, not another.

no, razi, we don't need another

dear ****ing lord

all of these wagons on the table are ****ing ****

yes
i
mad

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I figured you were town, but god damn... ._.

I still don't like the kill lynch. :/.

Raziek lynch would be amazing~! So would Soupa!

:172:

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
... I don't get you Soup.

Wern't you saying you'd like a lynch on me or Raziek?

What wagons look on the table to you?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm wondering the same thing, Soup. If not Seikend, where are we going now? I'm not really seeing much support for your J case, and the other options on the table seem to be myself, Killstic, or you.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
UNVOTE

because it's from J's perspective, not another.

no, razi, we don't need another

dear ****ing lord

all of these wagons on the table are ****ing ****

yes
i
mad
Was your "from J's perspective" sentence supposed to be a response to something? It doesn't make sense at all, and thats DEFINITELY not something that should hold a claim up for 12 hours.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Raziek, what's your stance on JTB?

Sure, he's been pretty non-existent. Is that null or leaning scum for you?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Can ya bring up where, in your opinion, you felt I was trying to make a case on Soupa?

In your post 433 you mention you might think Soup is scum and ask others to give thier opinions about Soup, looks like an attempt to build up a case to me.

Wavering on a decision and being indecisive.

Oh, ok. I wrote so much on an apparent null im waffling on because i think there is a lot more to consider and write about

Are you able to convince me as to why I shouldn't be trusting Joey? Anyone else for that matter?
No, if you trust JO_OEY, then its W/E. I don't think you can trust anyone unless you are a PR that lets you have information about the roles of other players

Also, this isnt' in the quote, but you asked, so.

I can't give a stance on Gova because he is an inactive, but i can say that his few posts do not seem to be scum-hunting at all.

Now, for the role claim, im unsure about it because it seems a bit odd to have a role that acts as an enabler. Also, the word cops means there are multiple cops, considering the power of a cop, a role telling you there are multiple cops sounds ridiculous, because i can't imagine there being more than 1 cop.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Quickly reviewed his posts. He's posted a lot of "I'll catch ups", including League of Legends johns. Mild interaction with T-Block and Dark Horse.

I'd be fine with his lynch both due to activity, and his lack of actual involvement in the game. I don't think he's actually given any stances at all.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you want to go into setup speculation, then I think its there to balance Doc-Cop or something else, since Cop combined with other PR's can be pretty broken from what I've heard about set-up conversations(especially Doc-Cop).

#HBC | ѕoup

Town -
Seikend
JO_OEY
Gova
T-block

Null -
Dabuz
Killistic
Raziek
J

Scum -
Armor

my nulls or scum would be where i would be fine joining.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
EBWOP:

I don't mind moving over to voting kill though, because if this role claim is not a bluff, killing you removes a large amount of power, and its very risky early game

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Town -
Seikend
JO_OEY
Gova
T-block

Null -
Dabuz
Killistic
Raziek
J

Scum -
Armor

my nulls or scum would be where i would be fine joining.
Vote: Soupa

Are you serious?

What in the hell is this?

What are you pulling?

Town -
J
Killistic
DH
Gova
T-block

Null
JO_OEY
JTB
Ryker
Seikend
Dabuz

Scum -
Raziek
Armor
It seriously looks like you put your list into a number generator compared to this last one. What in the hell is this?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh looky here, I'm back on Soupa's scum-list it seems. When I hadn't posted since.

Seik claim is wonky as hell and kind of silly enough to be actually believable.

Gonna think about this but for now,

Unvote

Seikend

Smash Journeyman

Now, for the role claim, im unsure about it because it seems a bit odd to have a role that acts as an enabler. Also, the word cops means there are multiple cops, considering the power of a cop, a role telling you there are multiple cops sounds ridiculous, because i can't imagine there being more than 1 cop.
Scum can have flavour cops. Tells them if someone is VT or not.

And it doesn't confirm multiple cops either.

"Cops" could either mean that:

I, as a player, allow multiple cops to use their role in this game. (Multiple cops in this single game)

OR

The ability allows cops to use their role in games. (Multiple cops in multiple games)

If you want I can ask for clarification from the mod but I'm pri sure it's the latter, since it's the ability description.

Ughh, hard to describe but I hope you get it. I'll try and re-explain it if you don't get it.

#HBC | ѕoup

@mod Request Replacement

i don't see this game being fruitful for me at all and i don't see people willing to listen, it would be hard to explain and i can tell there is some arrogance that would just refute as "dumb" or "doesn't make sense" because of the black-and-white play here, that's not a terrible thing, but not my goal, and explaining things in color to black and white people wouldn't be of use to me.

sorry sold, replacing out, this was a failed attempt, i used this as somewhat of a catalyst to try out a new way of doing things, but the reactions i have gotten show me that these won't work with this day and age of meta, and trying to explain my actions would probably stagnate the game over fodder.

and personally, i don't have the time to debunk and explain, hopefully this newer slot you can solidify a better read with a more normal approach to things.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
wutttt.

Can you at least like, try to explain what you're doing?

You'll at least do a damn better job at explaining it than whoever replaces you.

#HBC | ѕoup

with a more normal approach, of course, but this will help in the long run.

my reads are still intact, that's not a fallacy, take or leave em', see how the other slot plays but it's better this way, i kind of feel bad for sold doing this but i needed (or wanted) to try this, hopefully there isn't any hurt feelings to players or mod.

i can attempt it.

this was more of a focus of doing irrational things to gain attention to the slot and see how certain people would react, by playing chaotically i gave myself an advantage of having attention gained towards me for yes, stupid play.

but the bulk of it wasn't what i did in the thread, it's what i got out of it, and explaining why i did things as i said would stagnate the game, if you wanna talk more about it seik, PM me later about it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@mod Request Replacement

i don't see this game being fruitful for me at all and i don't see people willing to listen, it would be hard to explain and i can tell there is some arrogance that would just refute as "dumb" or "doesn't make sense" because of the black-and-white play here, that's not a terrible thing, but not my goal, and explaining things in color to black and white people wouldn't be of use to me.

sorry sold, replacing out, this was a failed attempt, i used this as somewhat of a catalyst to try out a new way of doing things, but the reactions i have gotten show me that these won't work with this day and age of meta, and trying to explain my actions would probably stagnate the game over fodder.

and personally, i don't have the time to debunk and explain, hopefully this newer slot you can solidify a better read with a more normal approach to things.
I just lost a whole lot of respect for you and it has decided what we are going to do toDay.

Vote: Soupamario

If he doesn't care, why should we for his slot? Double replacement on the slot just because someone doesn't wanna explain or because they are giving up due to them just not feeling it.

I'm sorry, but just no.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh, I have to go to bed. I'll try to be on at some point tomorrow before the deadline.

unvote

vote: Soupamario

I'm also fine with this, given the situation.

If you decide to try something like that, you face the consequences of experimentation, not replace out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually I was gonna play mafia tonight but seeing a post like that just puts me off to playing so I'm done for the night. If I continue posting, it's only gonna be apathetic and just mess up other things.

Vote Soupa and get that stuff out of this game.

#HBC | ѕoup

well, i can understand being voted for a basis of experimentation, hell, i'm happy with being the Mislynch toDay, i can stay in for it, but you're not going to get much out of the slot, but i can take the lumps.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
HONESTLY, this seems like a way to just rationalize all his mistakes and hopefully dissuade future pressure, or it could be as simple as how he explained it. Regardless, i agree with raziek and J, get this kind of play out of here

unvote
vote: Soupamario

#HBC | ѕoup

it's latter, i wouldn't shame myself if i didn't mean it.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
That's my Soup alright.

I feel like it's a bogus way to play, since it leads to no one trusting you and reads aren't worth jack if you can't convince anyone to believe you. But it's totally something Soup would do.

Bleh at these Soup votes. Most of them aren't even calling him scummy, but just playing badly. It's true, but I don't see how it's worth a vote.

Soup, why is Armor scum and Gova town?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
are you ****ing kidding

im working on a soup case and he requests out

#HBC | ѕoup

i'll talk to you in PM when i'm out of the game, or you are, i would love to talk about it later

not exactly seikend, my latest games are nothing like this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We have no time to scrounge a vote, if anything I'd go Raz over Soupa but I'm just not putting up with someone who just cops out and doesn't respond to things when they don't go his way or stuff like that.

#HBC | ѕoup

i didn't cop out, i told you i would explain it in a PM, i'm not stagnating the thread over an 'expermintation'

Killstic

Smash Rookie
I'm unsure about Seikend's claim, but since it could be a really ****ing important role, I don't see a problem with delaying the lynch. There's just no reason to take such a big risk D1.

Unvote

However, Soupa just did a really **** move. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to cover up for play mistakes.

Vote: Soup

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
Soup, I'm not even upset about the way you played. I'm upset that you wanted to give up and replace out after you saw things not going your way. If you're going to experiement, fine, but have some respect for the mod and for the players in this game and stick with it until the end.

The solution is not to replace out. It's to stay in and pick up your play.

I'd rather not lynch Soup. I'm not calling this a town reaction, but there's a better play for toDay *cough cough*

Killstic, is Soup scum?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
i'll talk to you in PM when i'm out of the game, or you are, i would love to talk about it later

not exactly seikend, my latest games are nothing like this.
Yeah, i'd definetely like to talk about it after.

And yeah, I heard that your play in some other recent games has actually been really solid.

We have no time to scrounge a vote, if anything I'd go Raz over Soupa but I'm just not putting up with someone who just cops out and doesn't respond to things when they don't go his way or stuff like that.
It's rare for Soup to reaaalllyyy cop out. I mean, every game I remember him thinking about replacing out, he always ends up retracting it.

It looks to me he just gets too emotional in the heat of the moment but give him some time and y'know, he's back.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i didn't cop out, i told you i would explain it in a PM, i'm not stagnating the thread over an 'expermintation'
That's coping out Soupa! You aren't explaining it and saving it for endgame/out of game where it no longer matters. You just go "welp" and move on and it's just....I can't even fathom into words this time.

#HBC | ѕoup

well i'm getting lynched so once i'm dead it shouldn't matter if anyone wants answers

Top Bottom