• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
no no no no no no no. I did NOT get bodied. As i recall he took all my stocks BOTH rounds and on the last round at delphino i managed to kill chris while not getting hit once (he was at 0 i was at 120) by camping hard core (i believe i sharked him for like 3 mins before i sharked in a clutch bair for the kill?) and then i put some damage on you before you caught me off guard with that Up B when i went for a clutch bair and the stage switched to low ceiling and i died.

don't make it sound like im bad ziggy. i put in sooooo much work but that's what happens when you team with a wolf who's secondary character loses to the same MUs (DDD). (and who just isn't all that great in dubz, sorry ojih but it's true)

now if killik had actually come and teamed with me that would've probably been a different story but SOMEBODY decided not to come :p

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
How can I trust your word? You're a well-know drug dealer now.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
um what? i buy a gram of weed for the first time in like a month and a half and now im a well known drug dealer?

time to unleash my true wrath of fury at this statement.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be talking about drugs like that...

Anyways, LA's chances of making this are slim to none. I can't miss work, and I'm basically the only driver. Sorry guys, I'll catch yall maybe at the next HOBO!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
No, it definitely isn't and I deserve an infraction for participating in the discussion.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

Anyways, LA's chances of making this are slim to none. I can't miss work, and I'm basically the only driver. Sorry guys, I'll catch yall maybe at the next HOBO!
Darn. :(

Well if something comes up, keep me posted! We'd all love to see you guys again.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
I think I might be able to make it to this event after all.
Sounds like it might be a lot of fun, haven't played smash brawl in forever :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I think I might be able to make it to this event after all.
Sounds like it might be a lot of fun, haven't played smash brawl in forever :)
WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

oldschool brawl player. good to see that again

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pozer, if you wanna practice before this, hit up the Austin Brawl Thread. We play once a week at my place.

:phone:

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Pozer, if you wanna practice before this, hit up the Austin Brawl Thread. We play once a week at my place.
I'll see if I can get the time to make it to another session before the tournament (granted, I got a entire month to figure it out, lol).

Worse case scenario, I'll just show up to the tournament with the knowledge I have now and play as is.
It would be just fun to experience another smash tournament again :)

Actually, I recently heard of Meta Knight banning.
Is this current, are tournaments now going about this rule now? Basically what I'm asking, is Meta Knight banned from this tournament?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I'm gonna save up for this. I have to make up for all those times Zigsta ***** me this summer.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
lol he makes one post in here and now his account is banned. seems to happen to any outsider who posts in a texas thread. they just get banned like that same day, strange coincidences.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I wanna go.
But I've never been to Austin.

And I'm 15, so not sure I can get a ride, or if my mom would be cool with me housing.
But MAYBE shell go to and my family can stay at a hotel and it'll be a regular vacation.

I'm tryin ziggy.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Larry, you better come and get 0-death grabbed AGAIN.

Gdubs, I hope you can make this! Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help.

Also crews isn't gonna happen. We probably won't have time since we're running amateur and pro bracket at this. But if we have enough time, I'll run Waseda.

So everyone bring setups!! We have TONS of space for setups.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: UltimateRazer==195 points

2: Gnes==185 points

3: Trela==172 points

4: Denti==75 points

5: Illmatic==57 points

6 or 7: Dojo==45 points

6 or 7: Infinity==45 points

8: Jerm==42 points

These guys have reached the top 8(point wise) and will automatically added to the pro bracket at this event. Dojo and Infinity are tied in points so they must fight a 3/5 set. The loser gets 7th seed. If you guys dont wanna fight it out just let me know who will take 7th seed.

9: Sync==39 points

9: K Prime==39 points

10: Pj==35 points

11: Dphat==27 points

12: Shlike==25 points

12: Espy==25 points

12:Vinnie==25 points

12: Poltergust==25 points

13: Bassem=20 points

14: MegaFox==19 points

15: Zori==17 points

15: Leaf==17 points

16: Jrugs==15 points

16: ALSM==15 points

17: Slush==14 points

17: Pwii==14 points

18: Tesh==12 points

19: Magik==10 points

19: Nacho==10 points

19: Paw==10 points

20: Typex==7 points

20: Slaps==7 points

20: Yosh==7 points

20: Derk==7 points

20: Reigun==7 points

20: Jnig==7 points

20: RedShadow==7 points

21: P4==5 points

21: Panty Raider==5 points

21: Esca==5 points

21: JTD==5 points

21: Atemz==5 points

21: Andilex==5 points

21: Zero==5 points

21: Santi==5 points

21: Skypirate==5 points

21: Nike==5 points

21: Dakpo==5 points

21: Chic==5 points
The rest of you will have to battle it out in the Amateur bracket along with anybody else that wants to go to this event(even if u dont have points u can still enter the tournament). The top 8 players of the Amateur bracket will join the 8 players in the Pro bracket to form a 16 man bracket of death.

EDIT: Dabuz and M2k(who will prob buy his ticket in 2 days) will be joining you guys in the Amateur bracket. Dehf/Reflex/Krystedez/X/MikeHaze MIGHT(not guaranteed) attend this event as well so please brace yourself for that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ugh, I feel sorry for K Prime he almost made it to top 8.
Though (it Could be possible) In the event of someone in top 8 not being there for the championships does that mean either Sync/K Prime battle for 8th to get the spot or no?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just to make it clear for everyone:

The ONLY people not entering Amateur Bracket are Razer, Gnes, Trela, Denti, Illmatic, Dojo, Infinity, and Jerm. EVERYONE else who attend this tournament, regardless of how many points--if at ALL--you won during the circuit season, will enter Amateur Bracket along with any OoS players who attend.

And yes, Slush, if someone from the top 8 doesn't attend HoM 3, then Sync and K Prime will play out a 3/5 set to determine the new 8 seed.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fascinating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom