• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
sky pirate. i wanna team with an olimar. u game?

sorry mjg, pit/tink doesn't work as well as i used to think XD
Holy crap, sorry! Didn't notice this until I reviewed the thread today.

I'm really wary of teaming with Pit at a large tournament because of the nature of the two characters. Kind of reminds me of a ZSS that I can't even hide behind.
I'd be more than willing to try it out at a smaller tournament (like a monthly or something), though. ^^;

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
doubles

does any1 need a doubles partner?
im much better in doubles and gernerally **** the ladder :p
prefer a wario/rob/mk/ somebody who can hold their own weight
just message me here or shoutout me on aib

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
doubles

seriously i needa partner.. any1 interested?
i generally place high on doubles ladder w/ any1 now :)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Solid Soul, you're that Elgin player that teamed with "a male platypus", no?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Maharba teamed with Ohji and got BODIED by my BOWSER and Chris's D3 round one. :p

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
no no no no no no no. I did NOT get bodied. As i recall he took all my stocks BOTH rounds and on the last round at delphino i managed to kill chris while not getting hit once (he was at 0 i was at 120) by camping hard core (i believe i sharked him for like 3 mins before i sharked in a clutch bair for the kill?) and then i put some damage on you before you caught me off guard with that Up B when i went for a clutch bair and the stage switched to low ceiling and i died.

don't make it sound like im bad ziggy. i put in sooooo much work but that's what happens when you team with a wolf who's secondary character loses to the same MUs (DDD).

now if killik had actually come and teamed with me that would've probably been a different story but SOMEBODY decided not to come :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
no no no no no no no. I did NOT get bodied. As i recall he took all my stocks BOTH rounds and on the last round at delphino i managed to kill chris while not getting hit once (he was at 0 i was at 120) by camping hard core (i believe i sharked him for like 3 mins before i sharked in a clutch bair for the kill?) and then i put some damage on you before you caught me off guard with that Up B when i went for a clutch bair and the stage switched to low ceiling and i died.

don't make it sound like im bad ziggy. i put in sooooo much work but that's what happens when you team with a wolf who's secondary character loses to the same MUs (DDD). (and who just isn't all that great in dubz, sorry ojih but it's true)

now if killik had actually come and teamed with me that would've probably been a different story but SOMEBODY decided not to come :p
http://youtu.be/VAGiQ3AWKqI?t=4m23s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom