• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Me and Stew are gonna host some Hisoutensoku. I'll try some Blazblue later tonight because I love me some Razzy, but you and I both know I hate the PS3.

EDIT: That means post here if you want in and one of us will catch get you the hook up.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll be doing some Brawl in probably a half hour or less...I've still got some schoolwork to do.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'd like to play Vanguard Princess but I'd have to learn it. I kind of don't want to learn it.

And yeah totally up for soku and stuff but I'm not going to play Ryker :v.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright, I'll jump in. It'll take me a couple minutes to get the Wii up and enter your FC.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ok let's play. I'll add you now, you host

Preferably 3 stock, I usually go with no items but we can have them on if you want

lol
Haha thanks for the great matches. I still got much work to do to break off the rust from not playing in so long. Glad I don't lag at all with you so that was a big plus there. Good games. Definitely had a lot of fun and those matches are always what I'm looking forward too. =)

Host: SupaSairentoZ7
Participants: BSP, and John2k

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Me and Gova played like THREE HOURS of Hisoutensoku. Nobody else showed up and the lag was bad even though I was talking to Moth and Ryker in call about it :c.

I don't think it counts if it's only 2 people playing lmao.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
did you guys use soku lobby? i find it gives better performance than regular hamachi netplay

(i don't play hisoten though since i don't have a computer controller or stick)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We direct connect, generallly. Sold and I can both host. I only use the lobby when no one I know is on.

You want to play a game as I haven't got to play any yet tonight?

EDIT: And then I read the second line. I'm smooth. I just plug my XBox controller into my laptop as it doubles as a PC controller. Everyone else here uses a keyboard to my knowledge.

Top Bottom