• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

T-block

B2B TST
tetris=tetris

robotnik's mean bean machine=puyo puyo=puyo pop fever

@t-block: i've never tried toj, but i've heard the system input is a lot more streamlined and customizable and therefore less laggy. maybe we should migrate our tetris nights to there??? the input settings on tf tend to make things less precise, so i play with relatively slow piece movement

edit: perfect clears send 10 lines iirc. something ridiculous like that.
it defs plays a lot smoother. i got all my upgrades before they changed the payment system though... not sure if you can still upgrade DAS and such without paying x.x i'll look into it if there's serious interest in migrating

i JUST learned that you can upgrade DAS and ARR on TFA though lol;; shows how much i play that game x.x

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
T-Block and Chok, you two are TOO good at Tetris. :urg:

Good games, guys.

Participation:

Me (Hosted)
T-block
choknater
YarsRevengerson
vVv ChiboSempai
tko112
supermetroid44

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not sure if you're the one who gives them out, F8AL, but I haven't gotten my host yet for BlazBlue the other night, but did get participant.

D

Deleted member

is there a way to easily downgrade minecraft or just pick a recent version because this isn't going to work otherwise with 3 1.9releases and 1.8.1 around

Top Bottom