• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillLock

Smash Lord
man falcon knee was the key to me and brandons success in teams

no way we were getting passed all that dins fire without it!!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just to remind everyone ('cause I almost forgot), I will be hosting this friday.

Games I will be running are Brawl, Melee (possibly one setup for each, if someone brings a TV), BB:CS2, MB:AA, and GG:AC (running those last two on an emulator on my PC), but keep in mind that Brawl is still the focus (also I need people to bring Wiimotes still).

Frio

Smash Champion
I can't believe I ever played wifi. That is honestly the worst **** I've ever played in my life. Nintendo rll knows how to screw up any form of online play.

Frio

Smash Champion
So who's going. Sound like Keith is so I guess Jmaie is too. Is Kyle going? Darren? Asian mike?

lilseph

Smash Ace
I might come, I haven't even asked yet if I could get a ride. We'll see tomorrow :3

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I'll prob be coming, so i'll bring a setup, TV and wii right?

Also I'm looking for a teammate for next monthly with my snake, I've found him quite easy to pick up so far and very forgiving lol. Very close matches with jamie all the time especially our dittos lol.

So i wanna try teaming with a few people tomorrow night

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
thanks, but tbh, i only started playing snake to **** around, and I ended up liking him haha

i'll still stick with diddy mainly and use marth/snake as alternates depending on the matchup, i just think snake would be great to pick up for doubles

Frio

Smash Champion
And he kinda ***** his own teamate sometimes if ur not careful. When is the Nov tourney the 16th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom