• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hey stephan, is it possible to have the hockey game on somewhere at your place to be able to check on? It's on sportsnet-edmonton, dunno if you get that channel or not

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yeah that would be sick. Edmonton and Colorado today. Edmonton is going to destroy them :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Some one PM Stephan's address please. Actually not sure if I'll have a car to go. Won't know till I am home. Kinda dropped the ball by not asking last night.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hmm I would, but the combination of Battlefield 3 and the hockey game on today probably means I won't be showing. But there's always a 1% chance I might >_>

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well, I could put on the hockey game on my big screen while everyone is playing. I can't do anything about BF3 though (my GFX card sucks).

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
nope i'm prob going out soon, so i decided it'd be easier to stay home. Rather than go there, drive jamie home, then head out, that'd be a lot of driving

Cathy

Smash Cadet
late november tourney and then early january tourney? should make missing december seem like it never happened.

unless there's any problems i'll book for the 26th soon

P.S. hey mike can you hand over ownership of this thread to keith? that way he can post links to results threads and edit stuff easily
So is this confirmed to be on November 26th? I can't find an explicit statement of that in the thread (but I didn't check that carefully).

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's confirmed for November 26. Maiko, can you edit the title of the thread?

Mike H., can you book the room?

I wish I could've come to Stephan's. :(

T-block

B2B TST
Given the following pool results:

Pool 1:
Seed 1
Seed 2
Seed 3
Seed 4

Pool 2:
Seed 1