• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I personally don't see Werekill as scum. I posted the D1 post counts in a previous post, however he did protest you|OS|Xastrn's soft claims and hard claims with a degree of anger that makes me believe that in order for there to be Werescum, she has to be a type of odd flavor cop, i.e. something along the lines of what Xastrn claimed. But even if that were the case, I don't see the motivation behind being so driven to fos things related to cops. This goes back to the post I wanted RR to analyze which refers to Werekill's post in the game regarding RR's day cop gambit and also your soft claim. She addresses BOTH aspects of these claims in her initial post which for me was the first level of confirmation other than choosing to cc as cop last that made me inclined to think that she played along the lines of her role, much more so than Inferno.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Werekill is my strongest town read at the moment given reactions to Nabe's cop claim in posts #324, #684, #715, #752, #757, #758, and #811 which fit into perspective given the fact that she was likely convicted that Nabe was scum due to the role claim. I do understand that scum can prepare in advance, but I do not think that Werekill would bluff that hard given circumstances.

Circus|Nabe are on my ISO list when I finish reading due to the fact that I didn't have time to go over most of Circus's defense. At the moment I'm inclined to think he is town due to the fact that Xastrn jumped on his wagon in what seemed to be self-preservation. Nabe on the other hand is difficult to read as Raziek stated due to him not being particularly scummy from what I can discern from D1. However I'm not sure if the questions he asked were actually beneficially towards him getting reads and scumhunting. Frio's slot didn't do much D1, so I don't have any opinions at the moment with regards to Inferno.

I would appreciate suspension of hammer mostly for me to finish reading and to confirm some mechanics such as how importance name/race play a part in the game as we have encountered two roles that mention they have importance i.e. Xastrn's claim and Circus's claim which were both presented during D1.

I'm still re-reading.

Don't put Nabe at L-1.
Don't put Nabe at L-1.
Don't put Nabe at L-1.
Reference Bolded.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Acrostic, what you cite could very simply be a situation where Werekill saw me claim and latched on for the sake of having something to post about. Given that I doggedly refused to claim, he kept pushing. Note as well that during the period of time where he was pushing me, that was essentially the only activity he was doing.

Werekill is also a man.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
BTW, reason I finally jumped on the Werekill Wagon is because im seeing an Acrostic/Werekill distancing in the bold, and I still don't trust Acrostic's slot.

Sleep time now.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Raziek, if Werekill is the abductor who kidnapped T-Block and then faked a guilty on his kidnapped target, then such an action would be useful for ABSTAINING from Fos'ing other people and new targets. Werekill's behavior has been completely CONTRARY to this agenda and he's been rowing on the entire player list. And yes, I know his flavor arguments ARE a bit stupid. But still, the behavior that he has demonstrated today is completely and when I say completely, I mean COMPLETELY contrary to scum mentality with regards to his play style today.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Going to sleep. Lynch Werekill or it's a No Lynch. I'm not burning both powers in one day, just so we can squabble over whether to lynch Werekill or Nabe. Especially after Werekill was the one who told me to use it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Seriously consider Nabe scum if I'm not around tomorrow.

Don't QL him or some **** but make sure he doesn't cruise by.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

X1-12

Smash Champion
End of D3 Votecount! - [5/9]

Raziek [1] - Werekill
th3kuzinator [2] - MOD, MOD
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [1] - kuz
Circus [0]
Werekill [5] - Nabe, Raziek, Inferno, dabuz, RR
Acrostic [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [2] - Circus, Acrostic

Werekill has been lynched! It is now Twilight 3! Werekill will flip sometime this afternoon!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What the ****, guys. I really was town sane cop, and if you guys don't lynch Raz tomorrow, it's game over.

Also, Dabuz, why did you vote for distancing when Acrostic said that I was his strongest town read? That's not distancing at all, and if I didn't have an inno on you, I would be seeing you as scum right now.

Good job on manipulating town, scum; good luck town, and I hope that this mistake wasn't fatal.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nabe, what are your plans tonight, in the event you die? I'd like to be able to infer possible cause if it can help us at all.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hm.

I think Kuz needs to die toMorrow if Werekill flips town. He managed to switch the wagon to Werekill at the eleventh hour, but then jumped off before deadline, keeping his prints off the body. Looks like he wanted Werekill dead but was trying to avoid the stink of finishing the Day on his wagon, which he successfully did. An indy probably wouldn't care to get Werekill killed, since apparently they show up town to him, but the last maf would want him lynched if he could make it happen so that he can use the NK on someone else.

I'm still thinking Kuz is going to be the last maf. The abductor's going to be between Acro, Dabuz and Nabe.

If Werekill flips scum, then that's trickier. That's a bridge to be crossed when we have some new Night actions to analyze, I think.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Or, more likely, I liked his responses to the growing wagon which changed my opinion of him.

Your tunneling is annoying Circus. Open your eyes kthx

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Or, more likely, I liked his responses to the growing wagon which changed my opinion of him.

Your tunneling is annoying Circus. Open your eyes kthx
Right. I'm tunneling because I don't have you listed as Obvtown Clearpants in my notes for no reason.

We'll see how toMorrow shakes up. I'm not tunneling—I was willing to compromise on Nabe or Acrostic toDay rather than you. But somehow Werekill turned into the lynch while I was being sick yesterday. If he flips town, you should expect to be looked into based on these events.

Top Bottom