• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Acrostic please start doing something that isn't apathetically suggesting you yourself want to get lynched. Nabe isn't an investigative, he's scum. He literally just admitted it in 3401.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
With 7 alive a ML would cause town to lose. Is Nabe is town he would never have said that. Literally the only point of that post is that same AtE card he's been pulling all game that he's okay with his lynch. But at this stage of the game, he shouldn't be okay with his lynch. Heck he shouldn't be approaching this interaction with me so apathetically. He should be trying to survive at all costs regardless of faction because no one wants to get lynched toDay.

The only possible conclusion is that he's scum and trying to pull something out his *** with a facade and its not working.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Like I can't stress enough how fake Nabe looks right now. I've seen townNabe buckle down and do work when in late game. This is not townNabe.

His whimsical posting style is just an attribute to the fake persona he gives himself in dire situations as scum. It ****ing worked yesterDay as you have all seen.

It's fake. He's bull****ting. Nabe is scum.

Gogdammit.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acrostic please start doing something that isn't apathetically suggesting you yourself want to get lynched. Nabe isn't an investigative, he's scum. He literally just admitted it in 3401.
Having a town read on Raziek for being Link is poor rationale (although my town read is gut so it isn't much better). I think basing a part of your case with regards to Werekill being an improper lynch and tying that to Nabescum is inconsistent as you still hold me as a scum pick omitting the fact that I never wanted Werekill lynched, therefore I feel that points presented in this regard pose a double standard. If Nabescum did change stances with regards to Werekill, I don't see that as being a scum tell at this point since stances|positions do change. Raziek also seemingly had Werekill as town in the beginning of their exchange with regards to his role, which quickly turned into him having a fos on the slot.

In general I feel that your case on Nabe is selective, and I don't really see the presentation of information with regards to the roles in the setup as being incriminating due to the notion that I'm more inclined to think Nabescum would claim a VT role, rather than a questionable Hider-esque role that oozes indie from it's very description. So although you have a point that Nabe's proposed role does not quite fit in within the microcosm of a jailer|cop combination, extrinsic factors are not sufficient reason to peg him as scum, although I initially fosed him yesterday due to similar rationale. I do not believe that he should be the lynch today as he can still give us more information for tomorrow.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No he can't because he's scum. He won't yield us any more informaiton.

Fine. Ignore my setup analysis despite it being 100% accurate. Look at how he's playing. Is his apathy towards his lynch something a townie would be okay with right now? No. He's bull****ting.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Haha no. Don't even try to pull that bull****. You literally said "I have some heavy accusations on you" and I said you literally have nothing on me. Neither of us said anything about getting lynched. Don't even try to twist my words or out maneuver me with logic. That's my thing. I would end you.
Cute. But my phrasing is "I've laid accusations against you" which is what my previous post was as well -- accusations. It's not "nothing on you" at all, it's a substantial weight of information that you're refusing to provide. See the following line:
Do that and you may just get that content you so desire for whatever reason.
Managed to remove? I wanted a switch back to Werekill as soon as his responses to his wagon came through but no one else wanted to switch back with me due to the deadline being so close. Your reasoning was decent as that was what Werekill was actually doing and being blatant about it (the reasoning for my boarding in the first place, if you had read) but his responses to his wagon pretty much smacked me in the face with townie-ness so I backed off accordingly. You, who noticed this exact same thing and pointed it out at the end of D2, suddenly became oblivious to the fact that he had been playing obv-town all game when it was time to save your own skin.
It was very clear that the votes weren't there for me around deadline. But there were votes on Werekill, and thus we lynched him. It's funny how that happens, isn't it? That people band together to ensure lynches at deadline, rather than waffling and only explaining why after the fact.

What do you even hope to gain with me laying all my reads out from you? Since you don't even seem to be considering that I should by lynched, why is this information important to you in the slightest? Content will come when it comes. On my own schedule.
I don't want all your reads. I want a very specific set of reasoning: the reasoning that you suggested existed when you said I was scummy. Prior to you making that statement, you were pushing that I should be lynched for setup reasons and (this is important) had very clearly stated that your read on me was town. When I questioned you on your adherence to setup, you countered "Nonono! I have a scumread on you!" Since then, I've been asking you to justify that with your reasoning for that read.

Haha trivial to deliver. I'm lazy. Get over it.
See above: this reasoning doesn't require reading or work, and I made that clear in multiple posts last Day. (Wow, I keep finding occasions to use that important phrase.) I anticipated you suggesting that I'm asking you to read the whole thread, and made a post directed to you last Day specifically making it clear that I wanted your reasoning (singular) on me.

Stop underhandedly pushing that I'm being disingenuous and flat out tell me what you think I am in terms of alignment and where I fit into your glorious setup speculation I've heard so much about.
This is absolutely hilarious. It's "underhanded" of me to show that you're being disingenuous? And acting like I'm the one pushing setup prominence, which again you can only justify because you got away from setup by saying "No, Nabe's a scumread, not a setup tell!" I speculated on the setup once and then said it was useless and promptly dropped it entirely.

As for alignment, you still haven't made it clear if you're town maneuvering other town on gut, or scum being scum. It's difficult, owing to you somehow ignoring 25 posts where I make the same clarifications again and again. The third possibility is you being a moron, which has no bearing on alignment. Maybe you'll ****ing answer me and then I can read you. ;)

I'd lynch you if I were still alive toMorrow though, barring other lynches popping up like Acrostic through Night Actions. Your play so far has been bull****, a cross between sleazing votes out of other players and playing inactive, and it would be worth an ML and a loss to me to see you die.

Then explain to me how your role could possibly fit in with what we've had flipped and the number of potential deaths we could have during a Night.
That'll be made clear with my death toDay, which is going to happen because town can't get me out of their head. ;) I'm no longer going to continue justifying my role within the setup when that reasoning already exists in D2, within multiple posts, uncountered. Instead, I'll expect that the remaining players are competent enough to realize that it hasn't been countered in later dialogue, and to begin drawing from my reads which until now aren't being acknowledged.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
In general I feel that your case on Nabe is selective, and I don't really see the presentation of information with regards to the roles in the setup as being incriminating due to the notion that I'm more inclined to think Nabescum would claim a VT role, rather than a questionable Hider-esque role that oozes indie from it's very description. So although you have a point that Nabe's proposed role does not quite fit in within the microcosm of a jailer|cop combination, extrinsic factors are not sufficient reason to peg him as scum, although I initially fosed him yesterday due to similar rationale. I do not believe that he should be the lynch today as he can still give us more information for tomorrow.
If Nabe was Town Hider.

We would have two BP protectives (not to mention Inferno who I believe is town). We would have three town investigatives (not to mention that Nabe is just a weaker form of Werekill). We could have a possibility of 5 kills in one Night in a 15 man game.

Now explain to me how any of this is wrong without using the context, Nabe probably would have claimed vt, to defend it (this doesn't help your argument anyway).

Your reasoning for why he should live is based on 10x more shakier evidence than I've presented (which you've called inconclusive).

#HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive a ML would cause town to lose. Is Nabe is town he would never have said that. Literally the only point of that post is that same AtE card he's been pulling all game that he's okay with his lynch. But at this stage of the game, he shouldn't be okay with his lynch. Heck he shouldn't be approaching this interaction with me so apathetically. He should be trying to survive at all costs regardless of faction because no one wants to get lynched toDay.

The only possible conclusion is that he's scum and trying to pull something out his *** with a facade and its not working.
How would we lose with an ML? With an assumed one mafia and one indy, it's not lylo or mylo.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Agreed Acro and Nabe are scum but we're lynch Nabe first and jailing Acro.
I swear to god if that self votes fools anyone I might have an aneurysm.
Agreed.

I changed to Zora last night, as I said I would, but Circus is dead now. Makes sense, since he's essentially confirmed Town.

vote: Nabe

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
With only one kill last night and Acro being jailed there really is NO reason not to lynch Nabe and jail Acro again.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Inferno, when we lynch Nabe remember this.

If Nabe flips mafia then its likely our last scum is Acrostic. Jail him to block the kill.

If Nabe flips indy then T-Block will be returned to the game toNight as confirmed scum. WIFOM your roleblock between those two or just protect someone you think will be killed/want around the next Day.

With that we should be good.

@Raz: He hid behind Dabuz.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe would never say this this early in the daaaayyyyyy.
I want to tear your eyes out of your face.

Go respond to my post and do something of value. You and I both know this lynch is already happening, and was inevitable since yesterDay.

I already noted this in Social, but I'm V/LA today and probably tomorrow. I expect a hammer before I'm back. There is literally no reason to extend the Day longer than this, because what needed to be said has been said. Read what I said for toMorrow. Peace.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
7 Alive.

Here is what should be going through your head right now, Nabe.

If you're town (which you're not) lynching you would give us 6. With the poison kill (assuming Inferno jails correctly) we'd have 5.

Now say Inferno doesn't jail correctly for whatever reason, we'd have 4. In this scenario town would have lost since its probably a 2v1v1 and we'd be screwed due to kingmaker (especially with the delayed poison).

Now lets again say inferno blocks the kill again to make it 5. We'd probably have one mafia and an abductor left in play. A mislynch there loses it for us we'd all agree. A lynch of the mafia would make it 4. In the Night the poison from the previous Night would make it 3 and then the indy kill would make it 2 for the indy win. Lets say we lynch indy. That makes it 4 but then T-block returns to the game making it 5 again. Then mafia kill one person during that Night and its a 2v2 making town endgamed and mafia win.

If we mislynch toDay, we're pretty much boned from every angle. You're easily smart enough to plan these scenarios out way before I had to write them down in thread so you know this. This is why your compliance with your lynch is a farce.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yet he leaves his vote on himself knowing these things.

Still down to have yourself quicklynched there, bud?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also lets not forget that, for all we know, Inferno is already poisoned thus we can't count on him being alive to block kills/protect us.

Top Bottom