• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Twilight 3 Ends!

Raziek [1] - Werekill
th3kuzinator [2] - MOD, MOD
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [1] - kuz
Circus [0]
Werekill [5] - Nabe, Raziek, Inferno, dabuz, RR
Acrostic [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [2] - Circus, Acrostic

Werekill (Goron Elder, Town Sane Cop) has been Lynched!

Night 3 Begins! All Actions in by 7PM on 4th November (GMT)!

X1-12

Smash Champion

Circus (Mayor Dotour, Town Census Taker) Has died in the Night! A suspicious green liquid was found around his mouth!

Day 4 Begins! With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch!
Deadline is November 15th

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Once more, if Kantrip was a one-shot vig or something, someone claim it.

Otherwise, I'm more inclined to still think poisoner is mafia, and that they also had a one-shot normal kill that they used on Kantrip after he claimed protective role. It's an inversion of my previous idea that never occurred to me, but poisoner-mafia coexistence doesn't make sense with an abductor too.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Oh, sorry. I hid behind dabuz.

I'm looking for Acrostic's claim, do you remember what it was?
Terrible with names, but he claimed the mayor's wife. VT. I'm going to put everyone's claims here for refreshing purposes:

RR: Business Scrub, Deku VT
Nabe: ???, Unclassified Hider
Dabuz: Toto, Zora VT
Acrostic: Mayor's wife: Human VT
Raziek: Link, Zora(?) JoaT (please confirm your race chance Raziek)
Kuz: Lulu, Zora VT
Inferno: Sakon, Human Jailkeeper

FOS: Nabe

Dabuz was cleared by WK's flip and he couldn't have been the abductor or the poisoner because I jailed him N1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
there is also a lack of abductions since N1.

Leaning on acro atm, though if we don't lynch him and there is no poison kill acro is the poisoner.

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
there is also a lack of abductions since N1.

Leaning on acro atm, though if we don't lynch him and there is no poison kill acro is the poisoner.

That really confuses me on why there was only 1 abduction. Regardless I am voting Acro unless someone can explain the lack of a NK other than me jailing him.

#HBC | Nabe

Dabuz was cleared by WK's flip and he couldn't have been the abductor or the poisoner because I jailed him N1.
Werekill being specifically Sane Cop, and in conjunction with my role, means there's some kind of alignment shenanigans. So now we know dabuz isn't a godfather. More to the point, I made it clear I didn't intend to put myself at risk yesterDay, and I certainly wasn't going to do so without having claimed in thread who I was targeting.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Once more, if Kantrip was a one-shot vig or something, someone claim it.

Otherwise, I'm more inclined to still think poisoner is mafia, and that they also had a one-shot normal kill that they used on Kantrip after he claimed protective role. It's an inversion of my previous idea that never occurred to me, but poisoner-mafia coexistence doesn't make sense with an abductor too.
I do find it odd that there was only 1 normal kill but there are possible reasons as to why this would happen. It's possible that you drew the kill N1 or they targeted Dabuz who I blocked. Tonight it could be that I jailed Acrostic.

Let's base your idea as fact for hypothetical reasons. What do we do then? Keep Acrostic alive until tomorrow? If there's no poison, he's the poisoner? Also, can you tell me why you hid behind Dabuz?

#HBC | Nabe

Let's base your idea as fact for hypothetical reasons. What do we do then? Keep Acrostic alive until tomorrow? If there's no poison, he's the poisoner? Also, can you tell me why you hid behind Dabuz?
No. I'd rather just judge him based on reads, while this again is just an excuse for a stance on Acrostic that doesn't take into account legitimate evidence against him.

It's very viable that Acrostic is scum based on his play. The poisoner-normal kill thing, which I think is accurate, is irrelevant to me despite that, because he's scummy and could still be the poisoner. I just don't think it's a bingo like you do.

I explained why I targeted dabuz two posts above yours. ;)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm putting my vote on Nabe as soon as we've had enough discussion.

@Everyone: I ****ing did it again. I had Nabe by the balls and then I ****ed up. Again.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
N1 - Abduction and Poison
N2 - Kill and Poison
N3 - Poison (assumed) and nothing.

Since by Werekill's flip T-Block is confirmed scum we can rule out that mafia are the ones that had the abduction so we either know an indy abducted T-Block or we're up against two competitive mafia factions (also likely and I'm surprised no one mentioned it). Mafia probably has the poison and I bet our indy or some part of another mafia faction is poison proof.

The nothing accompanying the Poison N3 does make me think that something was blocked and since we already have a protective claimed I'd like to trust his result. Scum would never target Acrostic willingly because he's too easy of a ML to do so. They'd never waste their time. This does make me thing that Acrostic was ***********.

Honestly everytime I do the numbers I arrive back at Nabe/Acro/Tblock scum. Dabuz is confirmed town from many angles, RR's general play and reaction to being lynched looked legit, Raziek is link (yes. step off.), Inferno's claim makes me feel much better now that something was blocked last night, and I'm ****ing brownie.

Think about it this way. Nabe claimed a role that is a protective in terms of making him bulletproof and a pseudo investigative (he dies when he hides behind scum). There has already been a town SANE investigative flipped as well as Circus' role also counting towards town's investigatives (though it being a bit weaker). On the other side of the spectrum we've already had a much more powerful BP protective flip town (commuter) and we have another protective that has way more weight to his claim than Nabe does.

Plus, if that wasn't enough already, just think about the setup. We have a poison which is a consistent NK after N1. We also appear to have a sporadic assortment of other types of kills (maybe scum JoaT or some ****). Now think about this. We also have town aligned life linked lovers. Nabe's role + all of this would be completely unbalanced because the role he claimed is also life linked.

In one Night we could have a poison, a regular kill, both lovers dying, and nabe targeting scum and dying for a grand total of 5 kills in a 15 man game. There's no way in hell.

We've already had the lovers flip to confirm they're legit and we've also has a regular kill and a poison kill on the same Night so we know that's also possible. Everything falls into place except Nabe.

Vote: Nabe

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And here we go again~
Are you gonna play the same "if you aren't going to respond to me, just lynch me now" AtE card? That's cool.

#HBC | Nabe

Are you going to play the same "I don't have to answer to you, scummy scum" card?

That's not cool. I've laid some heavy accusations on you, and your response has been to unflinchingly ignore me and say "hey check out that scum trying to talk to me lulz". So when I say that you're doing the same BS that Overswarm did, except scummy as **** because you're deflecting, I'm nothing but justified.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Acro is scum.

lack of a night kill pretty much tell me it has to be him. Scum would't waste their time trying to kill him. With a jailer and a hider running around, it has to be Acro.

The lack of a second kill puts everything onto him.

**** the Nabe lynch, we're lynching Acro.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No you havn't. All you've stated is that I've yet to post full reads on players with evidence which shouldn't be so hard to do if you're actually town. Weak to say the least.

Your pretty heavy accusations also so correctly pinned Werekill that I should be worried about this.

You have nothing on me, Nabe. Literally nothing. If the biggest thing you have against me is OS sidelining then you literally have nothing.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Acro is scum.

lack of a night kill pretty much tell me it has to be him. Scum would't waste their time trying to kill him. With a jailer and a hider running around, it has to be Acro.

There isn't a hider running around because Nabe is scum.

#HBC | Nabe

Acro is scum.

But what do you think about my idea that the poison is the main scum kill?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Posion could be their method of killing at this point.

Nabe could be the other scum, it's very likely.

But I'm very sure acro is scum at this point, indy or mafia.

#HBC | Nabe

No you havn't. All you've stated is that I've yet to post full reads on players with evidence which shouldn't be so hard to do if you're actually town. Weak to say the least.

Your pretty heavy accusations also so correctly pinned Werekill that I should be worried about this.

You have nothing on me, Nabe. Literally nothing. If the biggest thing you have against me is OS sidelining then you literally have nothing.
The central theme of your response is "you don't have evidence on me". Considering I'm not even suggesting I'd like to lynch you, that's mad suspect since it suggests that getting lynched is on your mind. :) And your attitude to the Werekill lynch is glaring as well, since your only justification in making such a comment is that you managed to remove your vote prior to his death. I wonder what your opinion actually was on my reasoning at the time you voted Werekill? It's a shame I didn't ask and you didn't tell, since that would shed a lot of light on your post here.

So hey, back to my point, which is that I'd like a response from you, which you told me was coming on multiple occasions. That's a level of accountability that I'm expecting from you, and I'm sure you're not going to argue that I shouldn't expect it when you tell me a post is coming.

The issue is that you're refusing to deliver content that you said you would, when that content should also be trivial to deliver, based on claims you made that you were reading, and that you had reason to doubt me aside from setup and PoE.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
As I said, poison is likely to be their method of killing, I'm certain acro is scum in some shape or form.

Dabuz pretty much is cleared of being mafia to me at this point, indy is nigh unlikely as well.

Kuz is in the middle for the most part, pushing werekill then backpedalling kinda put me off. Still not as likely as nabe or acro.

Raziek is town based on his responses and his claim at this point.

Inferno is town based on his play with his role.

Nabe and Acro are scum, props not aligned at all but both are scum.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
First of all, I'm not going to deny that my slot is highly suspect with Inferno jailing me. The only thing that I defend myself with is the fact that someone died due to a poisoning last night while I was jailed. With the lack of a kill going through, I gander that there is an abductor with a one-shot kill ability and another killing faction that has been consistently poisoning targets. I am not scum, however I do understand that I am a liability assuming the information provided today can be taken at face value. If there are still doubts with regards to my slot after today's lynch, I do not mind being jailed again to make things clear that I am not mafia|indie. If I am going to be mislynched, then I would prefer it being today given the fact that T-Block scum is confirmed. I believe that my flip would clear some unknown variables that are going on at the moment.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The central theme of your response is "you don't have evidence on me". Considering I'm not even suggesting I'd like to lynch you, that's mad suspect since it suggests that getting lynched is on your mind. :) And your attitude to the Werekill lynch is glaring as well, since your only justification in making such a comment is that you managed to remove your vote prior to his death. I wonder what your opinion actually was on my reasoning at the time you voted Werekill? It's a shame I didn't ask and you didn't tell, since that would shed a lot of light on your post here.
Haha no. Don't even try to pull that bull****. You literally said "I have some heavy accusations on you" and I said you literally have nothing on me. Neither of us said anything about getting lynched. Don't even try to twist my words or out maneuver me with logic. That's my thing. I would end you.

Managed to remove? I wanted a switch back to Werekill as soon as his responses to his wagon came through but no one else wanted to switch back with me due to the deadline being so close. Your reasoning was decent as that was what Werekill was actually doing and being blatant about it (the reasoning for my boarding in the first place, if you had read) but his responses to his wagon pretty much smacked me in the face with townie-ness so I backed off accordingly. You, who noticed this exact same thing and pointed it out at the end of D2, suddenly became oblivious to the fact that he had been playing obv-town all game when it was time to save your own skin.

That's cool.

So hey, back to your point.

So hey, back to my point, which is that I'd like a response from you, which you told me was coming on multiple occasions. That's a level of accountability that I'm expecting from you, and I'm sure you're not going to argue that I shouldn't expect it when you tell me a post is coming.
What do you even hope to gain with me laying all my reads out from you? Since you don't even seem to be considering that I should by lynched, why is this information important to you in the slightest? Content will come when it comes. On my own schedule.

The issue is that you're refusing to deliver content that you said you would, when that content should also be trivial to deliver, based on claims you made that you were reading, and that you had reason to doubt me aside from setup and PoE.
Haha trivial to deliver. I'm lazy. Get over it. And again the only thing you seem to have against me is that type of play in conjunctions with Overswarm. So tell me, Nabe, who should we lynch toDay and why? Where do I fit into all of this. Stop underhandedly pushing that I'm being disingenuous and flat out tell me what you think I am in terms of alignment and where I fit into your glorious setup speculation I've heard so much about.

Then explain to me how your role could possibly fit in with what we've had flipped and the number of potential deaths we could have during a Night.

Do that and you may just get that content you so desire for whatever reason.

Top Bottom