• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I ninja'd J, teehee.

I really hope you can understand this eventually, the argument really progressed and detracted from things when it turned out to be a misunderstanding.

T-block is our ONLY last ML before LyLo. If we have a ML to spend, we need to use it on T-block. Basic theory (learned this from epicmafia :p ) dictates that if you have a ML to use, use it (in most cases).

Vote: T-block

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright. I'm going TB. Let's use this final info lynch to better what goes on for toMorrow.

Unvote
Vote: T-Block

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uhm, gl and use all the time you have for toMorrow. My personal thoughts are that it is between Vlade/Raziek and Vlade's the one I would choose. ^^

Kantrip

Kantplay
Everyone read over stuff during the Night. I hope for fresh perspectives.

Sorry about this T-block. Your role :glare:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [4]: Kantrip, J, T-block, Bardull
Kantrip [1]:
Red Ryu [1]: Vlade
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
J [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, Red Ryu

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

A lynch has been reached! Day ending flavor will be coming in the very, very near future. All players, including the lynch-to-be, are free to post until that happens.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The survivors' numbers were waning. They couldn't fool around anymore. It was time to do what they felt was right for the good of the group.

"Sorry, T. I like you, but you're raw cabbage, man. If we keep you around, you're just gonna stink up our chances of winning."

"It's alright. I understand. I mean, not what you just said, but why I need to go. But you—you've got poo brain or something."

"I guess I deserve that."

"Shouldn't we try to talk out what our next step is gonna be before we—."

"THAT'S. BORING!"

Stake through the heart. Where'd the stake come from? Lump you, that's where.

T-block, Marceline (Good Vote Thief), has been lynched!

Man. She was so badass.

Night 4 begins! A deadline has been set for Friday, February 10th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
After sacrificing their friend Marceline in order to try to somehow mitigate their losses, the group slept restlessly. Things were going to get worse before they got better, if they got better. Surely they knew this. But that didn't make the fact that they were about to suffer what is arguably their worst setback yet any easier to handle.

"Hey, J, you up yet?"

"…."

"J?"

"…."

"Oh, no, brother, say it ain't so…."

It was so. There J remained, in his bed, never to wake again.

J, Finn (Good Jack-of-all-Trades), has been killed!

After a long, not-at-all-funny, total bummer of a grieving period, the group realized that, as much as they would miss their dear friend and hero Finn, they had to pull themselves together if they were to avoid his fate. But do they even stand a chance of victory without him? I mean, he's the main character! What kind of crazytown nonsense is going on here?!

Day 5 begins! A deadline has been set for Monday, February 20th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Vote Count
Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Kantrip, Red Ryu, Vlade, Bardull, Raziek

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Vlade: Now that you are forced to cut out the J paranoia, where are you looking?

@Raziek: If you were to call the scumteam remaining, who would you say?

@Red Ryu: Same as Raziek.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull can we do a 180 and be placeholder bouncers-of-ideas? Placeholder because my opinion of you is subject to change as I read along, but I think it can be useful, at least.

Could you look back at Vlade in the early game? Try to be open and tell me what you think about his early play, looking back at it. I'm well aware of what you thought then, but I want to know if anything is different for you now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well, in the event that I die tonight (which I find unlikely, I haven't been terribly useful), I want to get my reads out there.

J Town.
Bardull Town.
Kantrip Town.
Ryker Town.

T-Block has to die regardless of alignment.

Vladescum.

Call it a feel, Bardull. I just got out of a game where Ryker played EXACTLY the same damn way and was Town. I was so hell-bent on him being scum, and I was wrong. Maybe it's paranoia.

I just don't feel right about that lynch.
Oh right, I forgot RR existed. Null.
Vlade, would you call this a scumslip?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You know what Vlade has looked all game? Noob town. You know why the suspicion? His interaction with the Nabe wagon.

However the Nabe wagon behaviour makes no sense. I'm starting to understand newb scum tells a bit better I think, and blatant defending and directing away from your mate is not part of it. Usually you see bad distancing attempts OR ignoring your partner. Flat-out defense is very rare with new scum players. Vlade pushed for someone on the OS wagon, a wagon he himself was on. he didn't fail to place himself on the list of people to be looked at, and as soon as J outed the investigative result Vlade switched right over. It all makes sense for newb town. All of it.

Who has looked scummy since Day 1? Red Ryu (Kosha Boy) and Raziek. These two players also conveniently didn't suspect each other yesterDay. Red Ryu placed Bardull at the top, while Raziek placed Vlade at the top, yet iirc they both wanted a T-block lynch first. All they need is a lynch on Vlade to win or on Bardull.

I'm changing my mind on Vlade because his play has been newb town. His explanation for why he was deflecting from the Nabe wagon makes sense. Why would he do that as scum, anyways? It would be really stupid.

In short, I suspect a team of Red Ryu and Raziek.

Vlade

Social Outcast
@Vlade: Now that you are forced to cut out the J paranoia, where are you looking?

@Raziek: If you were to call the scumteam remaining, who would you say?

@Red Ryu: Same as Raziek.
Red Ryu, as stated yesterDay. I don't know why we let him go Day 1. Raziek is the most logical scummate, but his points on me have been well-argued so far, though he could just be going for an easy lynch since I am undeniably the easiest player to suspect right now.

Vlade, would you call this a scumslip?
It's possible as RR did make a post the page before, though it was a one-liner that just clarified where his vote was. I wouldn't read too deeply into it but it is something worth noting down.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Right now I think Bardull is scum for sure, 110%.

Raziek isn't clear by anymeans but at this point and by PoE I think it would be him, I don't think it's Kantrip at all right now.

Vlade is possible, but he is giving me too many town reads off posts to balance out or take over any scummy things he did.

So in order of whom I want to lynch most to least.

BarDull
Raziek
Vlade
Kantrip

An yes, this is an actual order with this post.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry, guys, been busy running a tournament/handling life situations/etc.

RR, I responded to your case. Tired of you saying I'm scum when I'm, well, not, heh. Don't know what else to say to you.

Kantrip, I don't mind bouncing ideas off you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
IMHO, meta says KB slot is Town. Kantrip slot is eh, I'm not convinced of strong town, more anti-townish for a majority of the game and riding off Ryker's support. Don't know how to read RR really. Depressed that T-block/J are dead. Vlade is almost assuredly scum, 100%. Gonna be mega depressed if that slot flips Town. Too much evidence against the slot. I honestly think that's the route we should take. Vlade, then Raziek.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
This might seem like not a good idea, but I sort of feel that this is a necessary move.

Vote: Vlade

This will either confirm Vlade scum or lose us the game. You're all probably going to get pissed at me for "risking the game and putting it into my own hands," but this needs to be done. I think. I don't really know what else we can do but to see what happens next.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry, guys, been busy running a tournament/handling life situations/etc.

RR, I responded to your case. Tired of you saying I'm scum when I'm, well, not, heh. Don't know what else to say to you.

Kantrip, I don't mind bouncing ideas off you.
You responded but very poorly and in no way changes how I feel about you.

IMHO, meta says KB slot is Town. Kantrip slot is eh, I'm not convinced of strong town, more anti-townish for a majority of the game and riding off Ryker's support. Don't know how to read RR really. Depressed that T-block/J are dead. Vlade is almost assuredly scum, 100%. Gonna be mega depressed if that slot flips Town. Too much evidence against the slot. I honestly think that's the route we should take. Vlade, then Raziek.
Is this a blantant troll?

Where did these 180 reads come from? KB slot is town? Vlade is scum now after you changed your mind before? It seems very sudden and jarring again?

This might seem like not a good idea, but I sort of feel that this is a necessary move.

This will either confirm Vlade scum or lose us the game. You're all probably going to get pissed at me for "risking the game and putting it into my own hands," but this needs to be done. I think. I don't really know what else we can do but to see what happens next.
How can you be so risky like this, seriously unvote him.

Vlade

Social Outcast

If you're town, we've lost the game

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Or if he is scum, he's doing it because he know if town votes scum wins and if they don't he guarantees it to be Bardull vs Vlade today.

Top Bottom