• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Eh other people aren't storming in here and posting. Usually they do that even if flip hasn't been posted yet if they know game is over.

All the threats about punching people across continents and whatever else Bardull has used this game. All of them right back at him right now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Foos, I'm Jake The Dog, loyal companion and friend of Finn! I would never betray you guys =3

I'll be watching from the GY T____T

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Vlade [3]: Bardull, Raziek, Kantrip
Bardull [1]: Vlade
Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

A lynch has been reached! Day ending flavor will be coming in the very, very near future. All players, including the lynch-to-be, are free to post until that happens.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, same. I'll be pissed if you're scum, cruisin' inactive like a boss hog gangsta. RR is the only one that really makes sense to be scum though. Everyone should double check all the corners though just in case.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull is cleared right now so him not dying would make very little sense. On the other hand I guess the fact that I was the swing vote kind of makes me towny as well. Raz, you're the least likely person to die.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
There were so few of them left. Lurking among them was an Evil like none of them had ever imagined, and many of their sharpest noodles had already been taken by it. This would be their last shot.

"Man, I'm sick of thinkin'. Let's just get this over with!"

"Do you even hear yourself, Jake? We have to be careful about this decision or el—"

"BMO, you've been buggin' me since this all started. I think you're the Evil!"

"Jake! Have you gone crazy? The stress must really be getting to you. Take a moment to clear your head before you do something rash."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS A RASH!"

"Hey, Gunter, what do you think about all this?"

Kantrip quacks like a penguin.

"I see. Well, little snail, do you have anything to say?"

Raziek waves at the group.

"Oh. I guess Jake and I are the only characters left who can speak."

"That's not true." Bardull points to Red Ryu. "We still have Tree Trunks."

"Oh yes, right…. Wait, we do? I could have sworn we already killed her."

"Yeah, I guess that sounds familiar. She was in full crazy mode again so we lynched her a few Days ago. Huh. And come to think of it, the Tree Trunks over there doesn't really look like herself to me."

Red Ryu sat in the corner, breathing loudly, but steadily and slowly—as if perhaps he wasn't breathing at all, but instead that air was simply cycling in and our of him at an even rate. The room felt like it was getting colder.

"Hm. And did Tree Trunks always have glowy green eyes like that?"

"I don't think so. I also don't think she always had flesh removed from around her mouth in that super creepy way."

"Think it means anything?"

"Eh, we'll figure it out later. Let's just lynch you first, kay?"

"…."

Stretchy fists flew! Snail arms (what?) waved! Penguins grunted and danced! It was chaos, and it was beautiful, and it was terrible.

Vlade, BMO (Good Guy), has been lynched!

Red Ryu emerges from his shadowy corner, having finally reduced the forces of his enemies enough to overcome them himself. It's all over. And everyone is so very cold.

Raziek, The Waving Snail (Good Guy), is killed in endgame!

Kantrip, Gunter (Good Guy), is killed in endgame!

Bardull, Jake (Good Guy), is killed in endgame!

The Evil cackles upon Its victory, relishing the taste as he enacted his plans to end all life in Ooo. Billy wasn't there to stop him this time, and everyone would pay dearly for it.

Red Ryu, The Lich (Evil Roleblocking Yakuza), has survived and wins the game for his faction!

Mafia wins! Congrats to Red Ryu and Nabe (and Inferno and John). I expect there to be some salt after this, no matter who or what that salt is directed toward (even if the "who" is me and the "what" is the set-up), all I ask is that the discourse remain civil. Thanks for playing, everyone! Roles, Night actions, game commentary and all that good stuff will be coming shortly.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Maybe I'm just delirious but..... what?

How does he win when... had he not yak'd anybody the whole game?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Pre-emptive

vote: No MvP

We had him pinned, only won because of setup.

Goddamnit, I'm going to bed.

Whatthe****yakuza.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
in the meantime, read the dead QT http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/RqXnsntjbZ9X

MvP: asdioh

sorry guys I would have won this if I hadn't been force replaced
or if you had just listened to me but nooo

yes i mad

nobody take offense at incoming images, they're directed at nobody in particular

Kantrip

Kantplay
The lynch not being between Vlade and Bardull...

I don't want to blame you Bardull but at the same time please don't vote in LyLo anymore :(

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
How I Beat All of You

I didn't.

MVP: Red Ryu
For replacing into a horrible situation and coming out on top despite it all. You didn't even get a chance to yak. There hasn't been a better recovery in recent history.

Bonus points: not even having to vote on the mislynch in LyLo.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I also want to apologize for my contributions to arguments this game. Bardull, our argument detracted a lot from this game and I want this game to reflect that we are both equally bad at this time. When we become veteran powerhouses we can insult people, but...

Well at least I ultimately decided you were town because of our arguments.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Notes, notes galore are coming from me.

However, Sang has notes too and I cannot wait because I am so giddy to see her post what she has been wanting to say since we have been talking about it like every day due to how high octane this game was hahaha.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
[collapse=imagedump]
[/collapse]Most images courtesy of WashedLaundry.

No words can describe my rage etc. etc.

I'd give MvP to RR but he literally had to do nothing but sit back and watch town **** themselves

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
"I'd give MvP to RR but he literally had to do nothing but sit back and watch town **** themselves"

This is exactly why I'm voting no MvP.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: No MvP

I don't play for it, I didn't do anything outstanding, and the biggest reason I replaced into a slot. I never want to give it to a replace in when they come in on someones work unless they literally carry town like Kuz did in Majoras

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I never want to give it to a replace in when they come in on someones work unless they literally carry town like Kuz did in Majoras
Oh don't start this **** again. ***** didn't give an MvP performance in that game, and X1 never actually decided on the damn MvP for that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh don't start this **** again. ***** didn't give an MvP performance in that game, and X1 never actually decided on the damn MvP for that.
Lawlz, I never actually found out how that game went in the end besides Mafia lost? ^^"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip, T-Block you guys caught me red handed when I replaced in. Ryker/Swiss were wrong about the innocence point, the moment I see my role PM that influences my play. How I reacted should have been considered.

T-Block should have never been lynched. There was no way with that raw back he was scum, in addition to the fact J was the go to kill.

Also, don't assume typical set-ups, two man scum teams + Indy or this are possible lol.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vote: No MvP. I mean good job on Ruy's part for not getting noticed as scum, yea, but town imploded when they gave the Kosha slot a free pass for being replaced. NOTICE HOW SCUMMY HE WAS D1, DESPITE BADICAL CONIPTION'S FLIMSY READS.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RF.....just RF this game made me sad for the biggest part of it. Probably the saddest out of everyone.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh sorry, didn't wanna start this. :(

Point is though, I replaced in and didn't do anything outstanding. I mean I did what I needed to do to make people stay off me but nothing I did was Brosuke Fire and Lightning, ya know?

Top Bottom