• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
As do I. I've been trying to get that out of him since my first post at the start of the Day phase.

Leaning towards Vlade scum again as of the reread I just did.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Kantrip, you're suspecting me on the basis that Vlade/RR scumteam is likely?

Keep reading... yesterDay I had him as my top scumpick, and it would've stayed if Bardull didn't vote me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There are a couple of things that go against RR scum, specifically that Nabe voted for KB on D1.

It wasn't much of a push at all though in hindsight. Nabe wasn't vehemently behind the KB lynch, he was just much more concerned about keeping OS alive. I'm going to have to look that over.

Oh, that reminds me, RR, can you point out the bread crumbs that KB left for his role?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The surviving house guests began the Day much like the last, bickering and pointing fingers wildly. But it quickly became apparent that one of them had a plan—a clearer focus.

The man with the plan cornered Nabe and began asking some pointed questions, rallying others to support him.

“So you say you didn’t do anything last Night then?”

“Of course I didn’t. I slept right through the whole Night. Like a log. Or a baby. Like a log baby!”

“Totes weird, dude.”

“Besides, I’m Lady Rainicorn. I wouldn’t maliciously kill Lumpy Space Princess in cold blood. How could you even accuse me of that? I would never dream of doing such a thing. Now pretend I said all of this in Korean. RAINBOWS AND STUFF.”

“Right. Well, there are several things wrong with what you just said, but I’ll ignore most of it. Basically, you definitely did something to LSP last Night, and since she’s dead now, I’m guessing it wasn’t very Lady-like. Regardless, I’ve already caught you in a lie.”

“Oh, apple cores. Didn’t see that coming.”

“So what do you say, gang? Can we lynch Nabe’s evil buns?”

The rest of the group epically shrugged, continued talking for a while, and then...KER-SHINK! Stabbed in the gut. With a sword.

Nabe, Quartzion (Evil Henchman), has been lynched!

“Oh, man! I used to really like her. This sucks.”

“Nothing you could do about it, man. She was Evil. Evil needs to get stabbed by swords whenever possible.”

“But she baked me a pie.”

“Yeah, and it was really, really good, and you’ll probably never have a pie that really, really good again. But this is the way it has to be. Now, it’s been a long Day. Let’s sleep on it. I’m sure you’ll feel better in the morning.”

Night 2 begins! A deadline has been set for Friday, January 20th at 11:59 p.m. EST (giving an extra day due to the site blackout today).
Quartzion...hmm. Guess it's just a question of whether or not there can be a Tree Trunks -and- a Quartzion role.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh yeah, I am Tree Trunks, lol.

Yeah Quartzion is an evil version of Tree Trunks after she eats the crystal apple but gets turned back to normal at the end of the episode she reappears.

I don't think it means anything but there for flavor.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@MOD: ****, sorry Circus, I accidentally edited one of my posts. I was trying to take the quote from my previous post and draw a correlation to a new quote, so I clicked the edit button to take it out and to also format my post within the edit box, but I accidentally hit "save" and ended up editing it on accident. I edited it back to normal.

This was the correlation I was trying to draw:

i am tree trunks, vanilla good guy.

--
nothing much here - i had my little scene with gorf because apparently tree trunks "explodes", then goes insane in one of the episodes.
adventure time wikipedia - quartzion said:
it is revealed that when she ate the crystal gem apple and exploded, she was actually sent to the crystal dimension.
o___________________________o

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, not going to tread on this for too much longer since it's anything but conclusive, but it makes me WTFOMGBBQ and I almost want to put my vote down on RR to see what happens LMAO. I'm going to search really hard into KB/RR's post toNight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We are, without question, lynching between myself and Vlade. But yes, I agree that Raziek NEEDS to post thoughts and reasoning regarding why he thinks RR should go over you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hm, lynching between Raziek/RR wouldn't be such a bad idea either though since that may be was it comes down to.

Raziek, RR, do you both think the other is the second scum?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I want to lynch Raziek.

Raziek give me a case on Vlade's partner
What? No.

I'm not doing this toDay. There's no sense in it when lynching Vlade is our safest route.

If Vlade flips Town we lose anyway, so I'm not wasting my time before we know that or not.

Got a case on me, Kantrip?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@MOD: ****, sorry Circus, I accidentally edited one of my posts. I was trying to take the quote from my previous post and draw a correlation to a new quote, so I clicked the edit button to take it out and to also format my post within the edit box, but I accidentally hit "save" and ended up editing it on accident. I edited it back to normal.
It's fine. Thank you for telling me.

Vote Count
Vlade [1]: Bardull
Bardull [1]: Vlade

Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Kantrip, Red Ryu, Raziek

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull and Raziek think the team is RR/Vlade.
RR and Vlade think the team is Bardull/Raziek.

I am the swing vote. If I was scum right now I could just pick the side that gets me to win and go right on ahead, voting with whomever of Red Ryu or Raziek I need to.

Raziek I want you to do it TODAY because I AM still on the fence right now. I haven't committed to a Bardull vs Vlade stance all Day. Your opinion and Red Ryu's opinion on the matter, along with how you guys act, are still influencing my decision. I would like you to make a case against one of your scumpicks because I think I can read the intent of your points. You have been REALLY sidelining in this game, and have lurked even after your computer issues got fixed. I want your stance outlined NOW. Not ToMorrow, because if we're wrong Town LOSES ToMorrow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't get the wrong impression off the first half of that post. I'm not trying to clear myself. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
AFAIK, RR hasn't taken a stance on who he thinks the second scum is. :/

I think this may actually be as obvious as it seems.

I don't have an accurate read on Raziek, but having dealt with him in-game and outside of the game, and I think he may be Town.

HOWEVER.

Both RR/Raziek SHOULD be making cases right now to substantiate their reads. For RR, I mimic my questions towards Vlade and give them to you, and ask you to provide me reasoning why:

Raziek/Nabe/BarDulL

or

Kantrip/Nabe/BarDulL

are scum teams that can work.

Raziek, I want to know why you think Kantrip is less likely to be scum with Nabe/Vlade than RR.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually RR, just tell me who you think is my "scum mate" and why, srsly. Town should be playing as open a hand as possible at this point, really.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
God I hate being alive in LyLo.

I'll work on it tomorrow, I don't have the patience to do it tonight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
By the way, anyone here know what the longest mafia game ever was? Kinda curious since this has been going on for 2837 posts o____O

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think Majora's Mask was pretty damn long if I recall correctly.

Also PRETTY SURE Red Ryu said it was you/Raziek.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There are a few things that incriminate Nabe such as his passive behaviour, relentless defense for Overswarm, and his faked posting restriction. I'm not really buying the whole "I knew I wouldn't get to play much this game so I faked a posting restriction to draw the night kill". As for my stance on Nabe, he'd be leaning scum. Before I wasn't so keen on lynching someone that wasn't on the OS bandwagon but I have since been educated that it's an unreasonable way of thinking.

I would be fine with an RF lynch but there's better lynch candidates as I feel that they were being more anti-town rather than scummy.
Wow.

This was BEFORE Nabe was confirmed scum. This was before Nabe claimed.

I can't believe I missed this before. Like, it was in my initial case, and I was so set on it. But then I forgot the premise and Vlade just said "well yeah the tracker result would obviously change my mind". Looking again now I finally realize this was BEFORE the tracker result.

"Before I wasn't so keen on lynching someone that wasn't on the OS bandwagon but I have since been educated that it's an unreasonable way of thinking."

Vlade I want to ask you to explain this, but at the same time I almost feel like there's no explanation you could possibly have. I'll see what you say.

Top Bottom