• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
One for everyday. He really wants that gold. XD

:phone:
I know. :glare:

I was mostly kidding with that, but i wouldn't mind a lot of PC nights. TBH, fri, sat and sun nights are best for me in that area. Since i have a lot of HW coming up, I decided i'm going to experiment with leaving my desktop at home (where i am right now) and only taking my laptop back to school with me. Basically I wouldn't be able to play PC games except on weekends while i'm home.
Listen, tell you what. I'll cater next week's schedule specifically to you, okay? Cause I love you. <3

Needs more fighter nights. >:I

Also, why isn't Portal a shooter, F8AL? WHY?
GOD DAMNIT, LYTHY! THEY GOT TO YOU TOO!?!?!?! :glare:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
When this this thread get so crazy, lol.

There should be a skype discussion about this so we can arrange and solve a situation.
Like, making portal a part of some other night except shooter night. :smash:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Like, making portal a part of some other night except shooter night. :smash:
Portal could fall under "Puzzle Night".

Although I still need to get Puzzle Bobble netplay working so I can do that. :b:

--

There kinda is a LHGN Skype group, too....

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm going to assume it is because, while it is First person, it is not a shooter. It is a puzzler, straight down to it.

I bet Contra is more acceptable for the night than Portal is.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Everything has been updated.

I'll post next week's schedule in a bit.

Next week's events (February 27th - March 4th):

Monday, February 27th will be shooter night.

Tuesday, February 28th will be a free play night.

Thursday, March 1st will be a PC and fighter night.

Friday, March 2nd will be another fighter night.

Sunday, March 4th will be a race and shooter night.
ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?! :glare:

EDIT: Also please remember to list the EXACT username for participants as I will not be searching if there's any typos.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Wait, im really confident you posted earlier saying sunday is a PC night (i remember because I played portal 2 with Kal last sunday and i saw that the next time i would be able to play and have it count was this sunday)

Now there are no PC nights this week at all :(

And next week the PC night is on one of the nights I said wasn't able to play...

I'm so sad

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Would anyone want to play a few games of Tribes: Ascend tonight? It's now in open, free beta (https://account.hirezstudios.com/tr...iquid&utm_medium=Adwords&utm_campaign=Adwords) and it is a great game and pretty easy to pick up.

Warning: I am a surgeon with a disc launcher.

Played Resistance 2 with Faded and OMG I finally got the 10K kill trophy and platinum the game. I'm done with that game now...
How long did that take? I never started playing the game because I know my OCD will be annoyed that I cannot platinum it.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
How long did that take? I never started playing the game because I know my OCD will be annoyed that I cannot platinum it.
To be honest when I was extremely dedicated I was get 500 kills at the minimum per day and it was extremely boring. I've been at this for about 7 months. It could've been shorter but then I just lost the dedication and starting less and less because it feeling like a chore was putting me off from touching the game. I don't blame you on that since there are a lot of people that don't have the platinum because of that one trophy. Trophies like that are why I try to avoid online games sometimes.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The nights i said i would be free were fri sat and sun. PC night is thurs and free play is tues.
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???

Next week's events (February 27th - March 4th):

Monday, February 27th will be shooter night.

Tuesday, February 28th will be a free play night.

Thursday, March 1st will be a PC and fighter night.

Friday, March 2nd will be a PC and shooter night.

Sunday, March 4th will be a race and PC night.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Oh neat, PC night. I wonder if it would count if we played Por........oh.

(I'd actually be up for some OMGPop soon; they keep emailing me to come back. =P)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I love you guys haha. One of these days i'm gonna get into one of these skype games you play.

As for the PC night thing, i hate being a pain in the ***, but F8AL asked me what I wanted for the next week so I just answered..

Also, F8AL i was totally right about sunday supposed to be a PC night! http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14094615&postcount=3285

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh neat, PC night. I wonder if it would count if we played Por........oh.

(I'd actually be up for some OMGPop soon; they keep emailing me to come back. =P)
I should get back into OMGPOP...

I love you guys haha. One of these days i'm gonna get into one of these skype games you play.

As for the PC night thing, i hate being a pain in the ***, but F8AL asked me what I wanted for the next week so I just answered..

Also, F8AL i was totally right about sunday supposed to be a PC night! http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14094615&postcount=3285
I probably changed it then. :glare:

D

Deleted member

Yep, it looks like I'll be up for Tribes tonight. It is, to put it simply, most unnaturally awesome.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I'll try to play some tribes. I just recently got the game so I'm pretty bleh at it.

D

Deleted member

Uh, do we really need so many PC nights?
No, we need more. There aren't enough days in the week for the amount of PC nights we need.

On a more serious note, what are everyone's screen names for Tribes: Ascend? Mine's TheAwfulBaron.

Top Bottom