• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
i don't really think there's a need for new techniques, but i'll toss a couple of ideas out regardless:

if you hold towards a wall while teching it, and you're a character with wall-cling abilities, tech-cling.

ability to wall-jump out of more characters' up+B's, except that you don't regain the ability to use your up+B so you have to airdodge if you want more distance.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Basically RAR, B reversal, Dacus, etc. are new ATs.

Falcon's Yes Knee is hands down the best AT in PM.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be cool if there was a tech that allowed you to instantly land on platforms without having to waveland or WD down.
That existed in brawl and iirc they haven't removed it. Search Mr. R if you want to see it beautifully abused.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I used footstools in Brawl+, but since footstool got separated from jump (and I have no free buttons on my controller to assign to footstool), I am no longer able to use them.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I used footstools in Brawl+, but since footstool got separated from jump (and I have no free buttons on my controller to assign to footstool), I am no longer able to use them.
Stop putting useful things on X and footstool like a real man.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I completely forgot about footstools.

Hold up. Footstools can be used during special fall too!? I thought it was just normal fall.
I don't like this. I don't like this at all! Someone answer those damn questions!

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
It would still come off as very gimmicky though, since Ike's Up B isn't exactly a hard to use or land move. And besides, Ike already has a badass easter egg.
Is ikes easter egg on his side B? I recall neko trying to do it but couldn't land it. It had somthing to do with the flames on his fully charged side b.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
How is Sonic doing in P:M? From what I've seen, he has a new fair and Dsmash? Have you guys considered giving him his Bounce from Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Adventure 2 as a Dair? I think it would be pretty interesting. He would bounce on his opponent if he hits them, and if he doesn't L-Cancel the move, he bounces up a little, when he hits the ground.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I think it would be cool if there was a tech that allowed you to instantly land on platforms without having to waveland or WD down.
Peach can do this by dj canceling onto a platform if u do it at the right height. In fact i believe all djc characters can do this b/c the 2nd jump sends them down b4 they go up

:phone:

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
No. DA hasn't been changed. Somehow nobody attempted to DACUS w/ Ganon until recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom