• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pros I have currently: All tier 1, except Blind Eye.
All tier 2, except Blast Shield and Overkill.
Dead Silence and Marksman. Used to have Stalker, but, prestiege. Never, again.:applejack:

Infected is too good at helping you get some pro perks; namely Dead Silence, SoH, Hardline, Quickdraw, Stalker, and Extreme Conditioning.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I only need blind eye, marksman, stalker, and sitrep

sitreps gonna be a huge ***** to get now that they patched the trophy system shortcut

inb4trygettingsitrepproinmw2

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I hate telling myself that, then proceeding to play it again eventually, within the day. Though I do better after laying it off for a minute.:applejack:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Love you.

Also, shout outs to everyone who said "HEY ODIN, COME/LETS PLAY!" And then bailed after the first game.

THAT WAS GREAT. :awesome:

Will still probably try to play a little this weekend.

Also, unrelated to CoD, I miss teh Connor, Stefan and Bobert.
Very sorry that I didn't feel like playing after half of our team left. I'm not gonna bother raging over randoms.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Very sorry that I didn't feel like playing after half of our team left. I'm not gonna bother raging over randoms.
BullsEye left for his own reasons.

Mitch left because of salt.

HotArms and I didn't really notice you left until the end of the game, when realized we were the only blues. To which ScaldingLimbs went to play Mass Effect.

BullsEye and I went on to play some SnD for a little bit. Which made me salty because of Derp Scoping. Which was in full blown bull **** mode. Not even that I was in his scope crap, just stupid I'm behind a corner crouching and you can barely see my shoulder. :glare:

:salt:

That's fine. ME3 has a 25% EXP bonus for MP this weekend too. :awesome:

I'm willing to play SnD, but not much else in MW3 right now. I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of practice.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
BullsEye and I went on to play some SnD for a little bit. Which made me salty because of Derp Scoping. Which was in full blown bull **** mode. Not even that I was in his scope crap, just stupid I'm behind a corner crouching and you can barely see my shoulder. :glare:
Were you playing Hardcore SnD? Pretty certain a shot to the shoulder wouldn't kill you in typical instances, from any sniper.:applejack:

Im still here, but on PS3
I've been at my friend's house for the last two days on his PS3, if any of y'all are hosting parties or whatnot.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What sniper was it? If I may ask. I'm pretty intrigued, because I have never killed anyone with a shot to the shoulder unless they were injured already, or it was Hardcore.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Let's see... It had a scope... It said bull**** on the side... I think there was a little kid playing with it...
I super looooost.

Oh, the L118A, pretty common. I would guess that he shot you in the chest just barely, and it appeared to be a shot to the shoulder. **** detection does stuffs.

Also, I saw some games in your Vault, I didn't know you used to run RSASS. I should get back on that and the Dragonov, so satisfying to get the headshot.:applejack:

Edit: Maybe, it could have been a shot to the neck, with a similar appearance.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I super looooost.

Oh, the L118A, pretty common. I would guess that he shot you in the chest just barely, and it appeared to be a shot to the shoulder. **** detection does stuffs.

Also, I saw some games in your Vault, I didn't know you used to run RSASS. I should get back on that and the Dragonov, so satisfying to get the headshot.:applejack:

Edit: Maybe, it could have been a shot to the neck, with a similar appearance.
I like the RSASS because it's like the M21 from MW2.

But now that the Mk14 exists... M21 who? :awesome:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Most fun I've ever had playing this game, ever. Thank you so much for the invite, Stefan. <3 I need to get better at pop shotting from farther distances, I lose some sniper encounters because I take too much time lining up my shots.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to play with y'all again, hopefully tonight's games promise others ahead.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Any games today?ive yet to play with u zatchiel

:phone:
I'd host, but I'm a terrible host. :x If you'd like, just POP me an invite whenever. If it says I'm currently playing Zombies, my sister is on.:applejack:

Congratulations on the MOAB, HarmS. I don't expect to get my first anytime soon.

Also, I can never tell when my microphone is working or not; I tried warning someone about an airdrop trap yesterday (I had on SitRep), but it was to no avail. Is my voice really that low? :( I remember laughing at a few statements and jokes made, but nothing else much outside of warning people, which I don't think people heard.:applejack:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I miss you guys too. </3

But they just HAD to nerf the gun I fell in love with.

I do kinda want to play again some time soon though.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
You finally did it, CoD community. You've successfully made me explode. I'm done playing this ****ing joke of a game. Why the **** did I buy this piece of ****? I should've known it would happen. I don't know what's ****ing worse, the way this bag of **** called a community plays it, or them having all the tools to play it the way they do. Let's take a look at all the problems.

Quickscoping: A ****ing untrained monkey can quickscope. (Shut up Wretched, you're wrong. Deal with it.)

Assassin: The most overpowered piece of **** perk in any call of duty to date.

PP90: Absurd Hip-fire. It's actually more broken than quickscoping.

Support Package: I love knowing that some stupid **** can earn a stealth bomber and kill me off a moab or any other streak while going 14-22.

Deathstreaks: How the **** do you get to blow up when you die six times in a row? How the **** can you become Usain Bolt when you die four times in a row?

****ing garbage netcode: This is one thing MW2 did a superb job with. When you shot someone, they actually took ****ing damage. Played KC tonight, this kid ran through TWO Type bursts with juiced and got the final tag to win.

Dip**** community again: Our ****ing randoms were horrible, what else is new? Kid went 25-30. OH HE GOT 25 KILLS THO, HE ONLY WENT NEGATIVE 5. That was what he said when I messaged him. Kid dropped 30 ****ing tags.

I can't ****ing believe I was happy to get this garbage back. I could take a **** on a disc and it would be better. Infinity ward/Sledgehammer should be ashamed of themselves for releasing this garbage.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I also hate most of the randoms I'm consigned to play with, I normally leave, but I can only do that so much without just saying "**** it." I have fun playing with you guys because I can bear how people play, since we tend to maintain more coordination and cooperation than randoms.

MW3 is my least favorite of the CoD titles for most of the reasons thereof, in Snack's post. I wouldn't keep this game if it wasn't for the likely opportunity of playing with a SWF party, and having fun with you guys.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you're done with the game, Snack. :( It was a pleasure playing with you in MW3.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I haven't played Black Ops in so long, I'm just bored with randoms, I guess. Not that I don't like them in that game, it's just become underwhelming.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wow Snack, why do you get so fumed over being killed by a sniper rifle at close range?

I mean, it totally makes sense to me. When I equip a shotgun or SMG I don't expect to kill a single sniper at close range.

Because that's what sniper rifles are for.

Winning close range engagements.

It makes all the sense in the world.

You're clearly just stupid.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
It makes me laugh heartily that you bring realism up as an argument every time, but I don't really feel like going through the same cycle.
The entire game is dumb and broken, but snipes themselves aren't anything special.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
It makes me laugh heartily that you bring realism up as an argument every time, but I don't really feel like going through the same cycle.
The entire game is dumb and broken, but snipes themselves aren't anything special.
I didn't hear anything about realism. Snipers are meant for long range and not close range. Even says on the sniper description in the game that its meant for long range. So no, its not about realism.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I didn't hear anything about realism. Snipers are meant for long range and not close range. Even says on the sniper description in the game that its meant for long range. So no, its not about realism.
You say that snipers are meant for long range yet IW designed snipers around the idea that they aren't complete **** when you aren't hardscoping. (Hint: Black Ops, where sniping was terrible, just how you want it)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah I know.
BTW I popped in my MW3 disc this morning before school and I put an ACOG on my L18A1 and I went to town.

I went 13-12 and then 5-7. Too good.

Top Bottom