• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I went up against a very good Falcon player in tournament this weekend, I lost. According to Ryo the Ike player, he was the best Falcon player in the world at one point... His name is MLorenzo. He's not on top 5 best Falcon list, not sure if he's as active anymore.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I started attack of the saiyans but its boring for me
my motivation was to kill broly A.K.A the super boss of the game.

anyway how would a C.falcon combo video work with this music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bt34sj_MI

the anime it is from is one of the best out there, it even has a meme (kyubey) and it´s not really long just 12 caps, it´s pretty gory altough it doesn´t really have many blood, it´s just.....too dark to be an anime about magical girls.

i posted this video on the general video forums, its a Captain falcon version of that anime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRoPrsHmYEo

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Yea, thats where I met him.
how would a C.falcon combo video work with this music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bt34sj_MI

the anime it is from is one of the best out there, it even has a meme (kyubey) and it´s not really long just 12 caps, it´s pretty gory altough it doesn´t really have many blood, it´s just.....too dark to be an anime about magical girls.

i posted this video on the general video forums, its a Captain falcon version of that anime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRoPrsHmYEo

sheesh...

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Madoka is one of my favorite animes, i watched it twice.

that broly-kyubei is creepy
then you, sir, have good taste in anime.

also i agree about broly-kyubei....

DO YOU WISH FOR IT TO DISAPPEAR? IT CAN BE GRANTED IF YOU MAKE A CONTRACT WITH ME...

anyway the ending always give´s me goosebumps, the bells in that song are awesome, i remember the lyrics even talk about God in some dark way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC49OdDoC-g&feature=related

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It's okay : being a Falcon main myself, I could survive through that :awesome:

I've seen a (long) list of fears on a site. One of these fears is this one : Genuphobia, or fear of knees. I guess anyone who struggles against Falcon might have this fear in mind :laugh:

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

I've seen a (long) list of fears on a site. One of these fears is this one : Genuphobia, or fear of knees. I guess anyone who struggles against Falcon might have this fear in mind :laugh:
I will make sure all my foes fear Genuphobia.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre

I think we've got the title for the 2012 CCV

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I went up against a very good Falcon player in tournament this weekend, I lost. According to Ryo the Ike player, he was the best Falcon player in the world at one point... His name is MLorenzo. He's not on top 5 best Falcon list, not sure if he's as active anymore.
Do you have any results or videos from that tournament?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

sayaka: EXTREME DESPAIR MODE ON!

no seriously that face is one of the first things that comes to my head whenever i remember that puella magi madoka magica anime....to think she turns into this seconds later:

my girlfriend has some weird taste in animes :S

PZ

Smash Lord
IF we had that Top 5 list of america in like 08 n 09 he would be the number 2 or 3 falcon on the list. Always behind rebaz or ally though he is much better than any of the falcons today<.<

Lordy are you sure Raptor Boost goes under tink's zair cuz im still getting ***** by that move<.<

Hey falcon boards! uh....MAN!
Anyone remeber that character named Elfman from Fairy Tail that makes sure everytime he speaks or has a line he includes the word "man" in it even if it makes no sense?
Also I am very pleased with the players I have played with or against this weekened on AIB of course I still a noob when it comes to brawl but I had fun...except teams. Teams were hell for me<.<

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
IF we had that Top 5 list of america in like 08 n 09 he would be the number 2 or 3 falcon on the list. Always behind rebaz or ally though he is much better than any of the falcons today<.<

Lordy are you sure Raptor Boost goes under tink's zair cuz im still getting ***** by that move<.<

Hey falcon boards! uh....MAN!
Anyone remeber that character named Elfman from Fairy Tail that makes sure everytime he speaks or has a line he includes the word "man" in it even if it makes no sense?
Also I am very pleased with the players I have played with or against this weekened on AIB of course I still a noob when it comes to brawl but I had fun...except teams. Teams were hell for me<.<
tl;dr anyway i can tell my last post was more interesting

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yeah yeah, 1st second w/e

i think the most important thing is, who has

the cutest falcon

i nominate me for 1-4, everyone else is 6

what happened to 5?

[COLLAPSE="THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom