• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I've played and finished all three.

Awesome games imo
i played all three too, finished none, prime 1 because i lost my disc, prime 2 because disc got all scratched, prime 3 because the disc had an error, it stops before the first ridley boss battle, my gf let me borrow her prime 1 disc and i´m playing it, but it´s been 2 days since last time i played because it´s time to go to the phazon mines and i still have bad memories of the darn shadow pirates.

no now shut up lol. And I was playing super metroid before you were born lol.
nice, i liked super metroid but i liked fusion better

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Metroid Prime is an amazing game series. Lot of people have played it so yur definitely not alone. I'm currently trying to beat MP3. After that I will have played through the whole series. Then I will 100% MP1, I will also 100% MP3 if I don't already. I am trying to 100% it the first time through and I did it with MP2 so I think I can do it with MP3.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Metroid Prime is an amazing game series. Lot of people have played it so yur definitely not alone. I'm currently trying to beat MP3. After that I will have played through the whole series. Then I will 100% MP1, I will also 100% MP3 if I don't already. I am trying to 100% it the first time through and I did it with MP2 so I think I can do it with MP3.
what i don´t like of the 100% run of mp1 is that in every room seems to be some kind of miny boss after half the game, seriously, tallon is filled with fliying space pirates, chozo ruins with the darned ghost, phendrana had the sheegoths and magmoor had fliying pirates too.

the first time i played i had to go 4 times to the phazon mines.....it was not pretty but i had to for the artifacts and some upgrades i left there, also when i already was at 100% and saved at the gunship before the meta ridley boss battle guess what happened? my memory card got corrupted and lost the data of every game i had in it.....

metroid prime 1
prime 2
mario sunshine
smash bros melee
meta gear solid
pikmin 2
mario party 7
pokemon colosseum
and majora´s mask (from collectors disc)
oooh and wind waker too...

all lost....i raged to no end and rage quited video games for like 6 months lol

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
what i don´t like of the 100% run of mp1 is that in every room seems to be some kind of miny boss after half the game, seriously, tallon is filled with fliying space pirates, chozo ruins with the darned ghost, phendrana had the sheegoths and magmoor had fliying pirates too.

the first time i played i had to go 4 times to the phazon mines.....it was not pretty but i had to for the artifacts and some upgrades i left there, also when i already was at 100% and saved at the gunship before the meta ridley boss battle guess what happened? my memory card got corrupted and lost the data of every game i had in it.....

metroid prime 1
prime 2
mario sunshine
smash bros melee
meta gear solid
pikmin 2
mario party 7
pokemon colosseum
and majora´s mask (from collectors disc)
oooh and wind waker too...

all lost....i raged to no end and rage quited video games for like 6 months lol
Wow, the exact same kind of thing happened to me with my memory card. I remember, my first memory card got corrupted and I was so upset. I had lost so many games... the same thing happened to me with 2 other memory cards that I had as well. But I wasn't as upset as I was the first time.

Now I luckily have a Nintendo memory card lol.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I could rant about Other M for hours, it's like it took the worst part of many PS1 games and put em around the most insulting storyline ever.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I could rant about Other M for hours, it's like it took the worst part of many PS1 games and put em around the most insulting storyline ever.
I agree.

And they managed to make it feel like everything but a metroid game

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Metroid is garbage, play a real game like call of duty mw 3 you noobs

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Metroid is garbage, play a real game like call of duty mw 3 you noobs
Call of Duty isnt that great of a game and is WAYYYY overrated. Metroid gives you an epic memorable adventure and actually requires you to use your brain instead of basically mindless shooting.

Yung Mei

no, call of duty is better because

1- its on Ps3/360
2- its HD
3- ur all nublets

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
no, call of duty is better because

1- its on Ps3/360
2- its HD
3- ur all nublets
Wooww, graphics?? really??? Ps3 and 360??

that was a nublet response right there.

Metroid has VERY GOOD graphics considering its on the Wii or Gamecube.

Story is better.

Gameplay is better.

Music is better. Plus, Its a beautiful game series overall.

You sound like a Stereo typical modern teen who only plays FPS's online.

Yung Mei

LMAO

nintendo ****ing sucks for not doing anything for metroids 25th :(

sorry for ****in with you man, couldnt help it :D

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It can be hard indeed, but we can make the difference between sarcasm and real thoughts. It's just hard. Just like Silver Surfer on NES.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
LMAO

nintendo ****ing sucks for not doing anything for metroids 25th :(

sorry for ****in with you man, couldnt help it :D
I just get mad when I'm at school and kids talk about literally nothing but Call of Duty all day like its the only game in the world or something. :c

And LOL at the Silver Surfer reference.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I just get mad when I'm at school and kids talk about literally nothing but Call of Duty all day like its the only game in the world or something. :c

And LOL at the Silver Surfer reference.
wow i can´t beleive you didn´t notice he was trolling you, i noticed since his first post lol, and i understand how you feel, when i was in grade school nobody gave a **** about anything of nintendo, everyone just talking of resident evil and need for speed D:

It's just hard. Just like Silver Surfer on NES.
summer carnival in nes (first bullet hell game to exist) is harder, can´t pass level 2 D:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I've played that game too, indeed it is hard ! The game isn't suitable for people that suffers easily from epilepsy though D:
the second boss is ****, it keeps shooting straight shots when moving and lauches some stuff that tracks you, easy to die. i remember i played another space shooting game in the nes, i only remember that a boss was a golden bunny statue and there were some bunny enemies that threw carrots and another boss was an octopus or something, the game looked like summer carnival but was a bit more childish and waaay easier yet fun.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Is it sad that I hardly know any of those people outside of the characters from Street Fighter and Mega Man?

Lionman

Smash Champion
I know about KOS-MOS and a few more of them, also im playing SRW OG Exceed Saga, that use similar gameplay style, the combo system is really deep and isnt as ****ty as it looks

Top Bottom