• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well this probly means we'll get a couple namco characters like probly somebody from the Tales series or something.

Hope Namco doesn't screw this up.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
During/right after brawl doubles. Probably around 12:30-1:00 I would guess, but I have no idea. There isn't a set time for events besides the first one.

If there's questions or concerns let me know ahead of time and I'll see what I can do. 801 - 669 - 3543

Edit: can anyone bring setups? We need all the set ups we can get if we're going to run pools and have it go smoothly.

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Just a reminder in case you didn't notice. This is a different venue, different address. So don't show up to where it used to be. It's still close to byu. See you there

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Good Games too everyone that i played
tourney was actually good
results off the top of my head
iirc
1. X
2. Lada
3. Kenneth
4. DS4

and work ****ing sucked afterwords
no sleep ughhhhh

btw EVERYONE needs to check out DEHF vs Mr.R
earlier today

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Good Games too everyone that i played
tourney was actually good
results off the top of my head
iirc
1. X
2. Lada
3. Kenneth
4. DS4

and work ****ing sucked afterwords
no sleep ughhhhh

btw EVERYONE needs to check out DEHF vs Mr.R
earlier today

I would have beat your TL with my Oli if I didn't get gimped at like 10% haha. X) I haven't played TL in so long that I forgot about that low percent down smash thing. You baited me right into it, and I fell for it. I want to play you again sometime!

GG's everyone! I had a lot of fun.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'll post the results when I can get on my computer. The tourney went pretty well, I hope everyone had a good time.

Ggs to everyone. And tane, it was nice to meet/play you for the first time. You have a good pikachu, very technical. Keep working on mixing things up and adapting and you'll go far. You have a lot of potential.

So when did we go from having no IC players to having two that can zero-death you off a grab? I think it will be good for the skill progression of our scene though.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I had a great time man, thanks for getting word out on this.

Thanks Ken, it was good meeting/playing you as well. I'm glad i got owned by a Snake to get my rear in gear. Ha. But for tourney number three, I think I did pretty well. I'm still learning I guess.

GGs to all.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I didn't realize that this was only your third tourney, that makes it even more impressive. Keep it up.

Results:
1: X
2: Lada
3: Ken
4: DS4
5: Jelly
5: Rade
7: Tane
7: Berd
9: Wumph
9: Spudz
9: Rockmix
9: Mr Fix It
13: Joke

I See

Smash Apprentice
The one day I work this week had to be on the day of the tourney. :O

Tane: I agree with what Kenneth said about how technical your pika is.
Example: One time, My nana was on the opposite side of the stage as me; and you quick attack canceled to her, and proceeded to destroy her. "gimp"

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Double post cuz I found the tournament results myself and they need to have their own post so I can archive it lol:

1: X
2: Lada
3: Mars
4: I See
5: Yaz
5: DS4
7: Kenneth
7: Z'zshy
9: Sephiroths Masamune
9: Final Aria
9: cameron
9: GangstaKirby