• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Not going to allow Gheb to try and make this terrible play when he's blatantly ignoring the fact that there is an extremely high chance that they're multiple scum left and yet he's willing to lynch me and then "if the game isn't over"... W

Then what? You hope night actions allow scum to win the game? Because you're ****ing around super close to MYLO.

Rockin needs to go, he's been allowed to get away with playing the scummiest game possible. Gheb can go if we're not killing Rockin

LAK/J need to be watched but they aren't a priority

Vote Rockin

Also I love how you would entertain the idea of my lynch Gheb with a weak reasoning of "his night action is useless" as if that justifies this late in the game lynching town. This isn't D1 anymore brosk

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, there's ample reason to vote you aside from that.

Why is ANYONE worried about LAK?

I am willing to go Rockin. If he flipped scum, it would boost KevMo significantly on my scum list.

J, talk to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Whatcha want dude? If it's Rockin toDay, not the biggest sweat off my bro. My PoE is getting smaller but that damn recruitment is messing with me.

I don't really care for KevinM's claim tbh but the logic by him not being able to do the "kill" makes sense in a 3 man team. However, still possibility for recruitment. I would probably say I want Gheb/Lego/Rockin in terms of toDay and KevinM can live because he isn't that big of a threat this game to really worry about at the time being.

Vote: Rockin

Don't know what he's at nor do I really care to be completely honest, Sorry Rockin. ;P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
AM said:
There is AT LEAST one scum between Gheb, KevMo, and Rockin
I could float with this. Still not getting your love for Lego though, dude.

*shrug*

I'm lost my drive to play this game to be fully honest and probably won't get it back till another post like Lego's on D1/D2 drives me again or till after I talk to LaK.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 4.2

1. Rockin: Legolas > Nabe > Gorf > Legolas
2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM
4. Orboknown Ramen King: Rockin > Nabe < Replacement here>
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo > Gorf > Nabe > AM > Gorf > J > orbo > J > Orbo > KevinM > KevinM
6. J: Legolas > Gorf > Lego > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Gheb_01 > Rockin > Gheb > Rockin
7. KevinM: Soup > Gorf > LAK > AM > Gorf > Rockin > J > Ramen King > Rockin
8. Soup~: J > Orbo > J > Orbo > J > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > AM > orbo > KevinM > orbo > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King
10. Gorf: Orbo > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo > Gorf > Rockin > Nabe > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Rockin > Legolas > Rockin > Gheb > orbo
13. JTB: Gheb > Orbo > Rockin > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King

Count

Rockin (3): Soup, KevinM, J
KevinM (2): Gheb_01, AM
Gheb (1): Anon

Deadline is Wednesday, July 4th at 11:59 PM AST!

With 8 alive, 5 to lynch!​

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm Lawrence, the blue rogue mercenary.. I hate this role because all it tells me is each night I am allowed to offer my services to a player. N1 I offered my services to Marshy because he's my bro and he declined.. so I never did again. I am also recruitable, so I'm assuming that means recruitable to the masons, which worries me because it could also mean it's a cult possibility, but when I racked my brain for it I couldn't think of a single character in the game that fits cult.. so that's probably fine
....EW

My name is Domingo, Blue Rogue Flavor Tracker

Everynight, I not only see who a person I chose visit, but I would get a small hint to who they are. Me taking in a 'pirate way' to them is more of just a crumb of who I visited (save for AM. I felt we shared the same mindset, so I spoke with him like that due to me seeing him really townie lol)

N1 - tracked KevinM. Saw him went to Marshmellow

I chose KevinM cause I could never figure out how he plays nor his mindset, so he's difficult to propertly see. The hint for him was that he he had a sword, which was unshealthed. Immediately, I thought it was Vyse, and due to how the interaction went, I figured he was a cop or something. It would make total sense for townie KevinM to check his homies out first before anyone (cause...that's how he he. They have this bro love thing going lol). Seeing those two bash heads slightly made me lose slight confidence that he was a cop, but assumed he was townie in some way (In Celeb Rehab, he was a gunsmith, and when he made a first attempt at giving a gun, he tried marshy, who died that same night)

N2 - Tracked LAK. Saw him went no where.

I was hinted that he had a badass 'ponytail' and I thought of Guilder (or however you spelt his name). Apparantly I was wrong. LOL However, this did confirmed that he wasn't the recruiter. This was why I was also cool with taking in his word for J being in a mason with them

N3 - Tracked Legolas. Saw him went to gheb

I was hinted they had a white robe (derp, know who that is :B). For the past 2 Days, I wanted to believe he was scum. Now that doesn't seem to be a possibility. =/

Looking at that claim though from KevinM, I can totally see the recruiter being him. No doubt.

Vote:KevinM

Like my god, it's a MERCENARY. Not to mention this is Lawrence, the guy who gives two ****s who he sides with as long as they have the money. lol

At the very least, I can confirm that Rockin is correct about who we are.

We are Fina, Blue Rogue Silvite. Every Night, we can choose to use an ability called "eternum." The ability causes the person we use it on to go into the Day with an extra anonymous vote. As you can already tell, we used it on KevinM Night 1 and Gheb Night 2 & 3.

We used it Night one on KevinM because Xonar didn't like him at the time (still doesn't). The reason we used it on Gheb should be pretty obvious.

N1 - tracked KevinM. Saw him went to Marshmellow

I chose KevinM cause I could never figure out how he plays nor his mindset, so he's difficult to propertly see. The hint for him was that he he had a sword, which was unshealthed. Immediately, I thought it was Vyse, and due to how the interaction went, I figured he was a cop or something. It would make total sense for townie KevinM to check his homies out first before anyone (cause...that's how he he. They have this bro love thing going lol). Seeing those two bash heads slightly made me lose slight confidence that he was a cop, but assumed he was townie in some way (In Celeb Rehab, he was a gunsmith, and when he made a first attempt at giving a gun, he tried marshy, who died that same night)
This analysis goes with Kevin's offer of a 1-2 punch for Marshy on Day 1 which was what gave me a town read on KevMo initially. I thought he was crumbing vig/cop. This slowly faded. Turns out, he may have done just that.

However, we have an issue at the moment.

I claim Enrique, Blue Rogue Comparison Cop.

Roleblocked Night 1. Night 2 I received confirmation that Orbo and J were aligned. I was REAL confident in Orbo scum that night for the same reasons I lynched him. I do not have the NAR for recruitment, but it seemed so perfect given J's flip from obv town to disgusting and the way he held Orbo at arm's length. It's gross. My night action was ****ed with last night. I targeted JTB and Legolas (my original choices being Gheb and Legolas) and found out that they were aligned. I felt "a strange power come over me and was unable to control my own action."

Rockin is HIGH on my list of scum. Voyeur flip and we're Comparison Cop. Scum tracker and scum flavor cop are both common roles. None of his results are conclusive and I have no reason to believe he even had results on any of them (Legolas is confirmed Double Voter because there was a double vote and I was redirected to JTB). All he did was say that Ruy is not the recruiter which is not a hard stretch at all.

I want to lynch him so that I can keep KevMo alive. KevMo needs to offer either Xonar or myself his services and whoever gets them targets J with it tonight. If KevMo doesn't comply, he dies. If night actions don't fold out correctly, lynch KevMo.

Gheb remains the next lynch pick.

I do not think the redirector and the killer are aligned. I think the killer is either the recruit or aligned with the recruit.

Vote Rockin

L-1.

Discuss.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I want to lynch him so that I can keep KevMo alive. KevMo needs to offer either Xonar or myself his services and whoever gets them targets J with it tonight.
What if he already had offered his services to someone and isn't telling anyone?

I mean, it's hard to believe in the fact that once he got turned down by Marshmellow, he'd just not do it for the rest of the game. Why not others? No way he just felt that Marshmellow was the only towny member.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We have me, Legolas, J, and LAK. If something goes wrong, he can burn. I want a bonus kill if it exists. It lets me flip J and not afraid of anything. I fear nothing in leaving him alone for another phase.

We have me, Legolas, J, and LAK. If something goes wrong, he can burn. I want a bonus kill if it exists. It lets me flip J and not afraid of anything. I fear nothing in leaving him alone for another phase.

Actually, he starts Day 2 with Marshy's bolded Vigs who don't shoot Night 1 are scum. I can think of a few reasons he wouldn't target anyone.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just throwing it out there in case my slot dies, but consider alignmentchangingIndyScumWhatever on Kevin. Fits flavor iirc and NA description.

Sorry for my inactivity this game haha. Thats part lazy, part disinterested Seord and part Ryker doing everything I wanted to do but quicker and more kawaiiobvdesu~~~

:phone:

Oh good job Ryker, but um . . .

*ahem*

I don't want to be kill joy "that guy," but why not just lynch J now? If we're wrong about Rockin, then it will lead into WIFOM toMorrow about Ryker's claim. Don't get me wrong, I'm 95% sure Ryker is town, but why not be 100% sure?

On top of that, a J lynch will buy us an extra Day in case we are wrong. So what's there to lose?

vote: J

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hammer rockin, I comply with Ryker any issues with this plan?

Rockin are you seriously arguing the flavor of my character vs how I played and you confirming that I didn't lie about my Night action N1 and then insinuating that I would lie about other nights with out any knowledge of their being a role such as yours in the game?

Please die for your reaching

Lego, those two are dying if we have a Night Kill in KevMo's ability. If we don't, then Rockin still needs to go first because any time we hit scum, we have a chance of hitting a recruiter that could potentially clear J or take him out of hair.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin are you seriously arguing the flavor of my character vs how I played and you confirming that I didn't lie about my Night action N1 and then insinuating that I would lie about other nights with out any knowledge of their being a role such as yours in the game?
Well yeah, cause why not?

Your play has been null leaning town to me. However, your claim makes me believe you're the recruiter, for I see no other.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 4.3 FINAL

1. Rockin: Legolas > Nabe > Gorf > Legolas > KevinM
2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo > Gorf > Nabe > AM > Gorf > J > orbo > J > Orbo > KevinM > KevinM
6. J: Legolas > Gorf > Lego > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Gheb_01 > Rockin > Gheb > Rockin
8. Soup~: J > Orbo > J > Orbo > J > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > AM > orbo > KevinM > orbo > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King > Rockin
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo > J
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo > Gorf > Rockin > Nabe > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Rockin > Legolas > Rockin > Gheb > orbo

Count

Rockin (5): Soup, KevinM, J, AM, LAK
KevinM (2): Gheb_01, Rockin
J (1): Legolas
Gheb (1): Anon

Lynch Reached, Flip incoming.​

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The Blue Rogues surrounded one of the remaining crew members.

Hey, you! With the telescope! Why do you keep staring at people?!

"M-Me? I'm on the lookout for evildoers! And treasure. I love TREASURE!"

"All he wants is treasure! He's probably a Spy! Get him!"

And then Rockin was promptly beaten to death.

Rockin, Domingo, Blue Rogue Flavor Tracker, has been slain!

It is now Night 4. Night actions are due by Thursday, June 28th at 11:59 PM AST!​

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As the days began to drag on, the Blue Rogues began to feel despair sink in. 5 days, and the Valuans still threaten the rains! Alas, this night was not one of safety.

Soup, Cupil, Blue Rogue Roleblocker/Voteblocker has been slain!

Day 5 Begins!

J begins the day with an anonymous extra vote that will expire at the end of the dayphase.

Votecount 5.1

1. Rockin: Legolas > Nabe > Gorf > Legolas > KevinM
2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King > Rockin
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo > J

Count

J (1): Anon

Deadline is Saturday, July 7th at 11:59 PM AST!

With 6 Alive, it takes 4 to lynch!​

Top Bottom