• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

Not sure about a mass claim. My night action was ****ed with last night.

GhebbinM should claim.

Eight players alive. Could theoretically be MyLo, but I don't think it is.

KevMo is not confirmed town, but he's confirmed not the guy who pulled the trigger last night. The only reason we would lynch him is if we think it's J who pulled the trigger and that Kevin is the recruiter or that J/Ruy are scum and Ruy is recruiter who recruited J.

Today the play is KevMo or Rockin. We hit town, we hit a real problem.

I agree on mass-claim considering we have a good amount of the roles out and already have 2/3 mafia gone I assume. Then again could be 2/4 due to recruitment, if MM wasn't. Thing is, MM flipped town so it doesn't lead me to believe they were recruited but at the same time, how did they die with Zen...?
Ask someone who knows the flavor, but there were two characters involved there.

Sorry for absence, was lazy Day 3 and legit busy Night 3 to read past post 1000. Still busy with two math tests tomorrow.

Probably not going to read Day 3 any time soon. In any case Xonar assures me that AM is town and we're honestly okay with just being his double voter.

Fine with that mass order list.

Going off of my previous reads based off of Day 2 and Day 1, the last scum is probably out of Gheb/KevinM. IIRC Gheb did something that kinda looked like a bus to me. KevinM is just individually scummy, been pushing too many townies IMAO. Will try to sort this out like two days from now, but no promises.

Rockin not scum anymore based off of Orboknown flip.

Have no clue about who was recruited (again didn't read Day 3).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow @ people still thinking I'm a play. Did you guys like actually read the game? Kevin's the play toDay for sure.

Vote KevinM

And since we're massclaiming I don't see how the order is important considering the claims of Kevin, Rockin, Lego, Soup and myself all seem to be 'mandatory' at this point.
Anyway, I'm Aika - town Shrink. I can make people immune to recruitment for one Night phase by visiting them and I'm also immune to recruitment myself. N1 I targeted Marshmellowman and since no recruitment happened that Night I assume he was targetted, which is why I didn't push him yesterDay despite him ignoring how gogdamn scummy J's been playing. The only other options would've been that AM is the recruiter and Soup blocked him or that the recruiter tried to get me but failed. Based on how Day 1 played out I think it's more likely that scum tried to recruit Marshmellow though.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And since we're massclaiming I don't see how the order is important considering the claims of Kevin, Rockin, Lego, Soup and myself all seem to be 'mandatory' at this point.
EBWOP: And by 'Soup' I actually meant to say AM here ...

Wow @ people still thinking I'm a play. Did you guys like actually read the game? Kevin's the play toDay for sure.

Vote KevinM

Anyway, I'm Aika - town Shrink. I can make people immune to recruitment for one Night phase by visiting them and I'm also immune to recruitment myself. N1 I targeted Marshmellowman and since no recruitment happened that Night I assume he was targetted, which is why I didn't push him yesterDay despite him ignoring how gogdamn scummy J's been playing. The only other options would've been that AM is the recruiter and Soup blocked him or that the recruiter tried to get me but failed. Based on how Day 1 played out I think it's more likely that scum tried to recruit Marshmellow though.

KevMo and Rockin time.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm Lawrence, the blue rogue mercenary.. I hate this role because all it tells me is each night I am allowed to offer my services to a player. N1 I offered my services to Marshy because he's my bro and he declined.. so I never did again. I am also recruitable, so I'm assuming that means recruitable to the masons, which worries me because it could also mean it's a cult possibility, but when I racked my brain for it I couldn't think of a single character in the game that fits cult.. so that's probably fine

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Thats why I hate this ****ing game so far dude. I don't know and it doesn't explain it to me so I haven't used it at all.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Once i realized Marshy oculd say no.. I decided to never use it because I had no idea what it could be used for and if it could be bad for town if I chose scum to give it to

Okay, so, for clarity, you have no idea what you do and you have confirmation that Marshy declined your services.

Also, you were roleblocked last turn.

@AM: The way Rockin interacted with Orboknown Day 1 would of been hella awkward if they were scum together. Basically, Rockin had a tendency to "lecture" Orboknown about mafia, which seems to me to be an awkward way for scum to act if they could plan out how they would interact with each other ahead of time. Let me pull up some quotes.

Mostly Gheb and Marshmellow Man. Both are experienced players, and with Macman joining with Marshy, it'd be difficult to see his play style.

Sheesh, I havn't even posted yet and you're making threats to me. You REALLY gotta turn off that vendetta on me, Marshy.

Eh, nothing fancy. I'd just hold them accountable for either person's post. *shrugs* Hardly played a lot of hyrdras.

If you feel I'm scum, then be sure to add more steam this time Calling me out and not doing anything doesn't mean you were right :B

Also, I was pretty unmotivated that game. A lot of vets in the game and none of them I was buddies with? Lame.

This game is different cause it's SKIES OF ARCADIA! w000000t!

I see a bit of unfamiliars in this game.

Orobo, soup - give me a legitimate reason of why none of you two should be lynched toDay?
I doubt your helpfulness, so yeah I'm kinda doubting your skills.

If I remember right, my time with you in Touhou mafia was unpleasant. I think I was scratching my head at your slot for a good while. I don't know whether you've actually learned from your mistakes or not, so that's why I'm currently doubtful. If you can show me you're legitimately scum hunting and being helpful to other players, then there'll be any problems.

Because in most games I've played you in, you

- lacked content in your post
- unhelpful
- inactive

And in each game, I didn't see you learn from it, so right now I'm pretty skepticle. You said you're gonna try and get **** done, but then

a few posts/Days later, you post a few times with one liners like this.

So how about trying to put some more words in your post once awhile? I can do it. Gheb can do it. Hell, everyone in here can put some sort of content in a post except you. so really...

Step it up.

A CONVINCING hooker, mind you. I won scum MVP in that game :B

NUH UH THAT IS FALSE, I WANTED IT TO BE A MAFIA ROLE BLOCKER, BUT YOU AND EE MADE IT INTO A HOOKER AND NOW I'M BEING LAUGHED AT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/emo

:phone:

Okay.

So who am I protecting? And why am I scummy?

lol I must've hit a sore spot with soup and Orbo[/QUOTE]

Ahh, my mistake. Your name was throwing me off, so I was thinking you was a hydra with someone lol

Not really bothered by orbo. Sheeps are gonna sheep. The whole reason itself is very silly/stupid, which is why I'm not so worked up over it.
Okay so here in the bolded. Don't know how to explain it any further besides from it simply seeming like an awkward way to act if they were scum together. Like, why choose to lecture your scumbuddy in thread? Granted Rockin may of just been doing for the WIFOM, but he also does the same with our slot and Soup's. Seems more likely that it's just in his personality to be an "avice giver" than scum who's trying to WIFOM interactions with a mate.

Also his answer to being asked about Orb's vote on him would be weird as hell to if he were scum. If Orb and Rockin were scummates, then Rockin's response to Orb bussing his is very nonchalant, and it doesn't seem to have intentions of distancing at all.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@AM: The way Rockin interacted with Orboknown Day 1 would of been hella awkward if they were scum together. Basically, Rockin had a tendency to "lecture" Orboknown about mafia, which seems to me to be an awkward way for scum to act if they could plan out how they would interact with each other ahead of time. Let me pull up some quotes.
Don't see what's so unlikely about it. You also speculated about Gorf - Orb connection based on potions IIRC and came to the conclusion that they're not scum together because of it. Yet they both flipped scum ... with that in mind I really don't think Rockin should be excluded so quickly as a contender for scum.
Though I still think Kevin is more likely scum and I would consider Rockin only a play if game isn't over after Kevin's flip. His role is also entirely worthless.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I was looking back and as Rockin hard-defended Orbo early on, Orbo is just willing to vote Rockin like it doesn't mean anything.

I guess I can comply.

Vote:Rockin
I believe this is around D1 when I was still grilling Orboknown and I had Legolas telling me I was wrong and I couldn't get the push I wanted, I'm still really salty that he flipped scum and I was right on it, though I admit I have no idea what I was thinking in my last read-list.

His #217 about J doesn't talk scum partner either, mostly because J had also had Orbo as more null and he's just calling J town because it's cool to call J town it seems, need I mention everything else J has done congruent to D1.

Yes I'm reading.
Read on rockin? Null, want to see more. Votes on him will help him to talk right?
You asked my for my reason on rockin. I gave you it.
J looks town, you look town, AM looks town. null on basically everyone else so far.
20 posts later to just jumping on Rockin because it was cool, Orbo stays Rockin is completely null. I'm starting to think we should go back on Rockin because Orbo couldn't distance his scum-mates to save hsi life, this flip is awkward as hell.

His post about J in #229 just screams to me that J is town, the effort put in that is just quoting two things J said and calling it town, this is not scum trying to call his partner town, it's scum trying to back up his ****ty reads that aren't flushed out. There's a difference here though, there's consistency in the J read and there's inconsistency in the Rockin read, and since J is town...

Vote: Rockin

We should go here today, If i'm wrong on this I will consider any other options but this is what the best lynch is.

#468 is just more and more excuses about his Rockin read, he votes Rockin once when he was getting wagoned and continues to place him null any place else.

Orboknown said:
Wanted rockin to talk a little more. If i was gonna follow everything lego asked of me then I would have voted J, but I didn't.
His push also on KevMo in that post reads to me as non-partner talking tbh.

#683 by Orbo, AM definitely not scum because of this. Consistency.

Every other post was about Gorf and his lack of voting him, and that's Orbo's play in a nutshell.

Gheb/Legolas if wrong
feeling this though

Dude, that is an EAAAAASY way to not commit to doing anything.

Don't see what's so unlikely about it. You also speculated about Gorf - Orb connection based on potions IIRC and came to the conclusion that they're not scum together because of it. Yet they both flipped scum ... with that in mind I really don't think Rockin should be excluded so quickly as a contender for scum.
Though I still think Kevin is more likely scum and I would consider Rockin only a play if game isn't over after Kevin's flip. His role is also entirely worthless.

God, but you are also disgusting. Why would the game be over? Do you think that whoever is scum is

1.) The recruit and
2.) The one who ****ed with my night action last night.

There's almost certainly two scum left with an outside shot at three scum left. There's definitely more than one.

Your safing grace lies in KevMo and Rockin.

There is AT LEAST one scum between Gheb, KevMo, and Rockin. Depending on the flips we get, J may or may not be scum.

Soup and LAK are absolutely unassailable. So long as those two make it to three man, the game is won. Lego is probably town as well.

Gheb/Legolas if wrong
feeling this though
KevMo/Gheb if you're wrong. I honestly want KevMo before I want Gheb. I want Gheb to be scum so badly, but I want KevMo and Rockin to be scum so much more.

And don't even get me started on J and the fact that he may just be ****ing town.

Usually when scum interact with each other they have a set goal in mind. The only possible scum "set goal" I can see from their interactions with each would be to try to interact with each other "naturally," but if that's the case then you can't really call it and it seems like Rockin was interacting the way he did with Orb with everyone.

Preeeeeeetttty sure that I took the whole "orb accepting Gorf's potion" thing as null. Don't see how this is relevant though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
AM, I'm not going to do any speculation on your NA crap, why it was '****ed with* and by whom it could possibly have been ****ed by. In a game with all PRs there's so much stuff that could happen that I'm not taking a random claim that a NA has been screwed with at face value.

Usually when scum interact with each other they have a set goal in mind. The only possible scum "set goal" I can see from their interactions with each would be to try to interact with each other "naturally," but if that's the case then you can't really call it and it seems like Rockin was interacting the way he did with Orb with everyone.

Preeeeeeetttty sure that I took the whole "orb accepting Gorf's potion" thing as null. Don't see how this is relevant though.
That's not necessarily true and even if it were I'm pretty sure you couldn't tell what Rockin's / Orb's goals are, even if it was confirmed that said goal existed. Not everybody - let alone every scumbag - tries to make every action / post as conclusive as possible.

I definitely remember you rejecting or at least doubting the idea of a Gorf - Orb conclusion because of the Potion things. It tells me that your deductions aren't spot-on when it comes to drawing connections.

@Soup: Actually, I do remember skimming Rockin defending Orb. It's something I'll have to look into later.

I also can see where your coming from with that Orb connection, but I could honestly interpret it as Orb just being a pansy when it comes to justifying his vote, so I wouldn't take take it as sure fire proof of a connection.

@AM: Why even communicate at all then? Their interactions simply seem to lack a consciousness of each others alignment.

@Gheb: Same as above. Evebn if scum didn't go in with a "set plan," at the very lease they would of been aware of each other witch I think would of shown somewhat, but I'm just not seeing it.

AM, I'm not going to do any speculation on your NA crap, why it was '****ed with* and by whom it could possibly have been ****ed by. In a game with all PRs there's so much stuff that could happen that I'm not taking a random claim that a NA has been screwed with at face value.

@Gheb: Was responding to this specifically. Like, even if scum doesn't always have a goal in mind, they usually are still conscious of each other, and it should show in some way shape or form. For them, I'm not seeing it, and thus not seeing a connection.

Still have another test toDay so I'm out for now. Catch you all later.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: Was responding to this specifically. Like, even if scum doesn't always have a goal in mind, they usually are still conscious of each other, and it should show in some way shape or form. For them, I'm not seeing it, and thus not seeing a connection.

Still have another test toDay so I'm out for now. Catch you all later.
I don't understand what this point has to do with the Orbo - Rockin disconnection you've talked about.

Top Bottom